Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM

Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:33 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Oh could Cloverheart ever catch a single break here? A silent grumble was quick to escape her throat as the two pelts of her patrol-mates rushed past her, almost making the disabled feline stumble in her tracks. Good grief, she needed some sort of peace nowadays. A silent glare was quick to draw among the two, but she remained civilly silent. They at least had to have some sort of fun now, didn’t they? It’s not like Cloverheart herself could exchange herself with that kind of experience. She can’t exactly run herself far enough without growing tired due to having a lame leg. She couldn’t help with that fact. Sighing once more, the scarred molly just continued to limp after the two, in hopes that they would be reaching camp soon enough.

@RunningInTheHeather @Lunalis [so we could finish up the patrol real quick!]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; July 2nd, 2023 at 04:35 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 08:47 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Froggy @Rose @Levi 99

Just one day. One day of no drama. That's all she wanted. But of course, as the former leader came loping to the border, she smelled ShadowClan. And Cedarpaw being quite stupid. Lips peeled back, initially ready to defend the apprentice before overhearing the last bit. Cedarpaw was antagonizing ShadowClan for a frog?

"Like hell you are." Aspenstrike snapped, padding up behind the apprentice and resisting the urge to cuff her over the ears. Idiotic cat really wanted to be skinned. "Come back to camp with me, now. We're going to be having a little chat with Twilightstar." And hopefully not Fallownose. She had successfully avoided the deputy since their explosive last interaction. But that wasn't important.

Dipping her head towards the two ShadowClanners, she kept her voice smooth and clear as she could. "I apologize on behalf of my Clanmate, I'm not sure why she thought that she was entitled to do such a thing."

If Cedarpaw would allow, she would try to guide the Molly deeper into WindClan territory with a lash of her tail.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 3rd, 2023 at 08:48 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 09:28 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A large, brutish kittypet with Calico fur and a scar on one eye was walking nearby. He saw a sparrow and leapt on it, killing it. He picked up the corpse and carried it to a makeshift den. This was Skaarr, a well known kittypet Tom who had always had an instinct in him that made him capable of hunting. He carried the corpse to what looked like his own freshkill pile, marked with a small leaf and bone.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
A large, brutish kittypet with Calico fur and a scar on one eye was walking nearby. He saw a sparrow and leapt on it, killing it. He picked up the corpse and carried it to a makeshift den. This was Skaarr, a well known kittypet Tom who had always had an instinct in him that made him capable of hunting. He carried the corpse to what looked like his own freshkill pile, marked with a small leaf and bone.
The lanky ShadowClan tortoiseshell was out on a walk when she heard the sound of a cat. And the smell of prey. Stolen prey, from what side of the border, she wasn't sure, but he was trespassing. Pale green eyes flashed as Turtlesong ducked out of the bushes, scarred face deadpan with a small smirk on her face. "What do we have here? A trespasser? I'll have to ask you to leave-" Her eyes found the prey stolen, and her expression turned dangerous. Halting, still on her side obviously, she glared coolly at the outsider.

"A prey stealer too, I see?" Her ivory colored claws raked the ground and she flared at the trespasser.

Last edited by poppy; July 3rd, 2023 at 02:08 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 02:00 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The lanky ShadowClan tortoiseshell was out on a walk when she heard the sound of a cat. And the smell of prey. Stolen prey, from what side of the border, she wasn't sure, but he was trespassing. Pale green eyes flashed as Turtlesong ducked out of the bushes, scarred face deadpan with a small smirk on her face. "What do we have here? A trespasser? I'll have to ask you to leave-" Her eyes found the prey stolen, and her expression turned dangerous.

"A prey stealer too, I see?" Her ivory colored claws raked the ground and she flared at the trespasser.
"Woah, hey, chill! I killed this prey myself! If you want some, help yourself." Skaarr seemed friendly and kind. "I wasn't causing any trouble anyway." He purred. "If there's anything you need, I can help.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 02:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

-----

Hawkbite grew impatient and flicked his tail to bring Snakewither and Sweetpaw out on patrol. He wasn't going to wait around for Pudgestorm, if they show up, then they show up. It is what it is. The tom wasted no time with small talk while he led them towards the border, although he did feel the need to speak to Snakewither now that they were in the territory just strolling.

"I'm not sure what all has changed since you departed but note your landmarks while we make it to the border. I'll show you where it ends as we approach," Hawkbite spoke over his shoulder to his apprentice. This was one of the few lessons they had to review. It did dawn on him that Sweetpaw was still learning as well so his gaze shifted to the young apprentice. "Have you been out here?" He inquired with a raised brow.

[Note the kittypet and warrior post above. I'm not having Hawkbite engage right away, but if you want your cat to point them out, feel free. It gives them something to report. It's not clear which side of the border they're on!]
@RandomAckermann -- Snakewither | @Kay~ -- Sweetpaw | @Catherine -- Pudgesprout

[Just a note the patrol is going to come by so they can react as necessary if you'd like. If the patrol engages, it'll be brief as long as they stay on WC side heh]
@jupiter -- Turtlesong | @LongForgottenSnowyPelt -- Skaarr

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 3rd, 2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

-----

Hawkbite grew impatient and flicked his tail to bring Snakewither and Sweetpaw out on patrol. He wasn't going to wait around for Pudgestorm, if they show up, then they show up. It is what it is. The tom wasted no time with small talk while he led them towards the border, although he did feel the need to speak to Snakewither now that they were in the territory just strolling.

"I'm not sure what all has changed since you departed but note your landmarks while we make it to the border. I'll show you where it ends as we approach," Hawkbite spoke over his shoulder to his apprentice. This was one of the few lessons they had to review. It did dawn on him that Sweetpaw was still learning as well so his gaze shifted to the young apprentice. "Have you been out here?" He inquired with a raised brow.

[Note the kittypet and warrior post above. I'm not having Hawkbite engage right away, but if you want your cat to point them out, feel free. It gives them something to report. It's not clear which side of the border they're on!]
@RandomAckermann -- Snakewither | @Kay~ -- Sweetpaw | @Catherine -- Pudgesprout

[Just a note the patrol is going to come by so they can react as necessary if you'd like. If the patrol engages, it'll be brief as long as they stay on WC side heh]
@jupiter -- Turtlesong | @LongForgottenSnowyPelt -- Skaarr
Skaar looked up and saw them, before quickly getting up. He saw a sparrow nearby and quickly leapt at it, catching it. He walked over to the Clan cats. "Hey, I hope you guys don't mind but I just caught this sparrow; do any of you want it?"
Old July 3rd, 2023, 09:52 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarpaw hissed at the two shadowclaners and followed the Windclan cat who had confronted them.

(Sooo sorry for the short post I just don't have the energy to write a long one)

@jupiter @Rose @Levi 99

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:55 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Skaar looked up and saw them, before quickly getting up. He saw a sparrow nearby and quickly leapt at it, catching it. He walked over to the Clan cats. "Hey, I hope you guys don't mind but I just caught this sparrow; do any of you want it?"
Turtlesong let out a hiss, claws coming out. " Perhaps I wasn't clear. Any prey you catch here is that of the Clan. I don't care if you steal from WindClan, frankly that's not my problem, but you steal ShadowClan prey, and I'll rip your ears off and feed them to you." Letting out a low, threatening snarl as he dare guess that she needed help and then proceeded to steal another piece of prey, the molly lunged forward with a primal growl and aimed a swipe at his ears. The final warning. She glanced at Hawkbite, who seemed to be the leader of the patrol that the time approached, and since the tomcat was now either across the border or dangerously close, the molly crouched into a ready position, and the second her clanmates made a move to insinuate they were about to attack, she would do the honors of tearing his throat out.

( @SuspiciousMindz @Catherine @RandomAckerman @Kay~ )

Last edited by poppy; July 4th, 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Turtlesong let out a hiss, claws coming out. " Perhaps I wasn't clear. Any prey you catch here is that of the Clan. I don't care if you steal from WindClan, frankly that's not my problem, but you steal ShadowClan prey, and I'll rip your ears off and feed them to you." Letting out a low, threatening snarl as he dare guess that she needed help and then proceeded to steal another piece of prey, the molly lunged forward with a primal growl and aimed a swipe at his ears. The final warning. She glanced at Hawkbite, who seemed to be the leader of the patrol that the time approached, and since the tomcat was now either across the border or dangerously close, the molly crouched into a ready position, and the second her clanmates made a move to insinuate they were about to attack, she would do the honors of tearing his throat out.

( @SuspiciousMindz @Catherine @RandomAckerman @Kay~ )
"Please don't hurt me!" Skaarr panicked quickly and hid under a leaf.