Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2017, 05:44 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Stonekit rolled in between Cloverwhisker's paws, batting at her fluffy tail. "Hello, CLoverwhisker!" He purred, sliding away towards a mud puddle. He bumped against a stone, and stopped himself from tumbling into a mud lake. He stood up and started to jump around, his silver-marble tail shaking about.
Cloverwhisker hissed and backed away from the kit as she watched him tumble about across the clearing. "What are you doing?" she growled at the kit, bearing her teeth. He was covered in mud and seeing his pelt a mess irked the warrior. With a growl, she snatched him up and began bathing the mud off, flattening her ears at the awful taste. But if his pelt didn't get cleaned soon, she would lose it.

(can this kit be the kit that Cloverwhisker makes an exception to? I love him already lol)
Old January 27th, 2017, 05:54 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
Cloverwhisker hissed and backed away from the kit as she watched him tumble about across the clearing. "What are you doing?" she growled at the kit, bearing her teeth. He was covered in mud and seeing his pelt a mess irked the warrior. With a growl, she snatched him up and began bathing the mud off, flattening her ears at the awful taste. But if his pelt didn't get cleaned soon, she would lose it.

(can this kit be the kit that Cloverwhisker makes an exception to? I love him already lol)
(Yeah sure)
Stonekit struggled at first, then allowed Cloverwhisker to clean him. "Yucky Mud" He said, his calm voice like a soothing catmint bath sort of thing idk.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:03 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
(Yeah sure)
Stonekit struggled at first, then allowed Cloverwhisker to clean him. "Yucky Mud" He said, his calm voice like a soothing catmint bath sort of thing idk.
After she got the last of the mud off of Stonekit, she pushed him away about two mouse-lengths with a claw. Cloverwhisker may have groomed him clean, but that didn't make her his mother.
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:10 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
After she got the last of the mud off of Stonekit, she pushed him away about two mouse-lengths with a claw. Cloverwhisker may have groomed him clean, but that didn't make her his mother.
He shrugged, and bounded towards the trees. He scampered up, his claws almost sliding on the smooth bark of the oak trees. Stonekit looked around, admiring the brilliant colors of nature. With a smile at Cloverwhisker, He started falling from branch to branch, or so it seemed. He landed on the ground with an exagerated -oof- and rolled around. He had actually just jumped in a way that seemed to be a falling manner. He was trying to see what reaction he would get from Cloverwhisker.

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:17 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
He shrugged, and bounded towards the trees. He scampered up, his claws almost sliding on the smooth bark of the oak trees. Stonekit looked around, admiring the brilliant colors of nature. With a smile at Cloverwhisker, He started falling from branch to branch, or so it seemed. He landed on the ground with an exagerated -oof- and rolled around. He had actually just jumped in a way that seemed to be a falling manner. He was trying to see what reaction he would get from Cloverwhisker.
Cloverwhisker let out a started yowl and ran towards the kit, again picking him up by the scruff. She carried him back to the clearing and dropped him on the ground beside her. "You're a mischief making kit, I can tell. Where is your mother, why isn't she watching you?" she snapped, irritated at the fact that this kit was being reckless. Didn't any cat teach him any better. "You will stay right here, where I can see you. Got it?" She thrust her muzzle in front of his face, narrowing her eyes and twitching her tail irritably.
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Cloverwhisker let out a started yowl and ran towards the kit, again picking him up by the scruff. She carried him back to the clearing and dropped him on the ground beside her. "You're a mischief making kit, I can tell. Where is your mother, why isn't she watching you?" she snapped, irritated at the fact that this kit was being reckless. Didn't any cat teach him any better. "You will stay right here, where I can see you. Got it?" She thrust her muzzle in front of his face, narrowing her eyes and twitching her tail irritably.
His cheerful smile faded into a frown as his thoughts drifted to his dead mother. "My father's a rogue, and my mother's dead." He answered, his normally bright eyes fading to a dull color that could be matched with a blurry fog.

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
His cheerful smile faded into a frown as his thoughts drifted to his dead mother. "My father's a rogue, and my mother's dead." He answered, his normally bright eyes fading to a dull color that could be matched with a blurry fog.
Awkwardness pricked at the she-cat's pelt and she gave it a few embarrassing licks. "What a coward, your father is," Cloverwhisker grumbled. Something stirred in her chest and Cloverwhisker frowned. Was she feeling pity for the kit? No! Kits were an abomination! But yet, here she was, feeling sorry for him. "I'm assuming the clan takes care of you then?"
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit perched on a dirt spot in front of the tunnel, tail waving back and forth as Pricklepaw shuffled around, seemingly peering into the entrance of the tunnel's maw. She felt a bit impatient, wanting to just get in and go, but the apprentice seemed focused on his task. It must've been a safety thing.

She gave a big grin at Prickpaw's confirmation, letting out a small "Thanks!" only just hearing the apprentice's reassurance, as she let loose the energy she'd been holding back, diving into the tunnel like a furred, orange bullet. The smell of dust, fresh-kill and another faint scent that reminded her of Prickpaw met her nose, the ground cold against her pawpads.

"Woah!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Honeykit cast her head back to the entrance, pointing her tail to Pricklepaw and then the other end of the tunnel. "C'mon, c'mon!"
Though he'd assured her he'd be right behind her, Pricklepaw still gave the kit a little time to explore the discovery on her own. He'd remembered what it was like to find this place before so he wanted to give her a bit of that same experience. When she called for him, however, he gave himself a shake and followed her through.

Eventually, after a mere fox-length, the space widened into a small clearing edged by a thick wall of bramble and ferns. Pricklepaw brushed past Honeykit once there and gave the clearing a good sniff before settling at the center. It wasn't nearly as big as the clearing in the camp, but there was enough space for two or three (small) cats to romp around, and the ground was clear of any snow thanks to the overshadowing bracken.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Y-you're letting me help?" Their eyes widened and they watched, throroughly surprised. "What's that called?" Remora asked, gesturing to the unknown root. "Oh... And you hold it together with cobwebs? Clever, I'd never have thought of that.. This is so interesting! Will Owlpaw be okay?" Olive eyes still locked on the apprentice, they tilted their head. Remorakit felt a twinge of sympathy in their stomach--poor cat--for both Zerosight and the apprentice.
@Zero to Hero ))
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash
@The Eye Of The Storm

Uncontrollable laughter escaped the fluffy ginger kit's jaws as Sandkit began to tickle her belly. Weakly pushing the other kit's away, but to no avail. She barely could respond to Sandkit's deal without a giggle escaping her jaws.
Firekit's eyes brightened and quickly rolled onto her belly once Sandkit stopped a tickling her.
She turned to her sister, Lampreykit. "You'd better run away, or we'll catch you!" Firekit squealed a warning to her, laughing histarically.
At the sound of another cat, an apprentice by the name of Goldenpaw, Firekit quickly turned and looked at her, smiling cheerily.
"We've gotta get Lampreykit! She's an evil fox!" She exclaimed, followed by another round of uncontrollable giggles.
"You'd better run, evil fox! No foxes in ThunderClan!" Firekit squealed, not taking it into account that she, in fact, looked much more foxlike than her sister.
@xxJaggededgexx
@The Eye Of The Storm

Sandkit was surprised to see the apprentice come out and play with them. She decided to play along. Having this apprentice playing with them was a rare occasion, they usualy were too busy doing ... err apprentice stuff? "The GRRRREAT! Goldenpaw!" she exclaimed. She really couldn't wait to be an apprentice herself. She turned again to lampreykit. Her tail was flickering from left to right vividly, her eyes narrowing slightly at the sensation of hunting something. She pounced in her direction, allowing a squeek of excitement follow by a slight giggle come out of her. "Thunderclan! Catch this fox!" she called mid-air.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Closed Thread