Old November 29th, 2022, 05:52 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
@Oceanflower

“This is Sedgewater Valley,” Goldenleaf announced,”RiverClan borders WindClan here.”
Seapaw looked at the valley, "Wow..." Seapaw meowed, he was getting quite hungry and wanted too hunt. "So... can we go hunt now?" He meowed looking at Goldenleaf.
Old November 29th, 2022, 06:10 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
Seapaw looked at the valley, "Wow..." Seapaw meowed, he was getting quite hungry and wanted too hunt. "So... can we go hunt now?" He meowed looking at Goldenleaf.
“Yeah, we can do that,” Goldenleaf meowed.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2022, 05:31 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose frowned as he glanced over his shoulder when he didn't receive an answer, only to find no sign of Mistpaw. That was disappointing. Hopefully, she would catch up quickly. Otherwise, he would have to punish her once they got back to camp.

The deputy let out a huff and began to mark the border, allowing Coldsong to reply to the RiverClan patrol. Every now and then, he would glance back to check if Mistpaw had shown up. "Are you almost ready to head back, Coldsong?"

@tanuki @fawnbloom83
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:19 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

A slow grumbly sigh escaped Coldsong's nostrils, breath billowing out in foggy swirls beyond his muzzle. He didn't' like when apprentices didn't take their duties seriously. Why would the apprentice even show up in the beginning if they didn't plan to tag along? What a waste of experience on the Mistpaw's part.

His ear flicked in display of annoyance out of habit, then angled toward his deputy when asked if he were ready to go. At least Fallownose seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Coldsong took one more scan of the border before finally nodding with a response. "Yes, I believe we can head back now."

@tanuki @fawnbloom83

Old December 7th, 2022, 11:15 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Bouncepaw & Mistycloud

Mistycloud padded up the Windclan border, “This is our border with Windclan, we call it Sedgewater Valley.” The warrior looked at her apprentice calmly. She waited for her apprentice, Bouncepaw, to take a sniff of the border.

[ @Caspian ] So sorry for the late post! You can remind as many times as you want for training or anything to do with Bouncepaw. Also where should he see next?

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; December 15th, 2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old December 17th, 2022, 05:47 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Peril @Darkclaws
---
Peachfrost was pleasantly surprised at how fast her patrolmates responded to Fallownose's call. She had never interacted with either member before, but both the warrior and apprentice had made a good impression on her. Firepaw's "fish brains" comment had even caused the large she-cat to snicker to herself as she led the three towards the border.

After a quick scan of the border for any threats, the she-cat turned towards the two."Firepaw, you come with me to mark this end. Fawnfluff, I'll entrust that end to you. We'll meet up back here once we've finished. With that she led the apprentice towards their end and began marking.
Old December 19th, 2022, 03:55 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firepaw

Firepaw followed closely behind the two warriors, unable to keep the bounce out of her step as they walked along. She just had so much energy! Her attention was momentarily grabbed, however, when Peachfrost told her to come with her. ”Okay Peachfrost!~” the young she-cat chirped, flashing a smile at Fawnfluff before quickening her pace to keep up with the fluffy warrior.

After a while of periodically marking the spots along the border, Firepaw got bored. Uh oh. They hadn’t come across a single “fish-brain” yet! Turning towards the other cat she let out a long sigh ”Hey Peachy? Can I call you Peachy? Uhh anyways, Peachfrost will we get to fight off any water-lovers if we come across them?” she asked curiously. A hint of mischief shone in her pale green eyes now as she sauntered along the border. ”You see… I’m not afraid of those minnows over there-” she said quite loudly ”-they’d be too awkward limbering about on dry land if they challenged us, tehe~”. Though Firepaw claimed this, she hadn’t had any substantial battle training yet and wouldn’t be any kind of threat for no cat, but she wasn’t going to let that fact damper her confidence.
[ @Peril @Poprock apologies for the late reply! ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 19th, 2022 at 04:05 AM.
Old December 21st, 2022, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Fawnfluff | @Darkclaws @Poprocks

The warrior padded silently to the area she was told to mark. The border, of course, smelled distinctly and strongly of fish. She had no issues with the water-loving Clan, but they did have the strongest scent of all the Clans. Very noticeable. She shook her head and began marking quickly, not wanting to waste any time with the patrol. Her shoulders rolled back as she moved along, covering the land periodically with her scent.

She let out a soft sigh and stretched upon being halfway finished, her joints popping and tensed muscles straining. She finished up and returned to the meet-up spot.

[ short and a little rushed cus I'm late and want to finish on time, sorry ]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 27th, 2022, 03:07 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud was doing a solo border patrol, tail flicking as they made sure their border was freshly scented as they smelt the recent Windclan patrol. Her hazel eyes flickered around as they hummed lightly. Their ears swiveled as they watched the Windclan side silently for a moment before moving on.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 1st, 2023, 11:56 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Pine cone resting safely back at home along a certain jagged rock Snowybreeze had found on his most recent outing with Berrypaw - or rather Berrypaw had found, semantics - the massive tom had gotten an early start today, raising himself before the sun so he could reach WindClan's border with RiverClan by dawn. Sky a pink hue as the sun teased it's way through the horizon, barely peeking above it, the young warrior raised his nose, opening his mouth as he tasted the air, ensuring he would find no other cats close by. The rushing river could be heard close by, and as Snowybreeze became content with his current solitude he trudged forward, giant paws taking him to the water's edge. It had been moons since he'd set foot in this part of WindClan's territory. Not since his early training days with Deadmoon.

A smile lit the gentle giant's face at this thought, his tail swaying lazily as he held it high in the air. While ShadowClan had been the first place he'd ever gone to after he'd been made an apprentice, it had been down at RiverClan where he had spoken his first words as an apprentice. Nowhere near the gabber mouth he was today - at least as far as he was concerned - Snowybreeze had really avoided engaging in conversations actively as an apprentice, afraid of making his mentor angry and disappointed for speaking over her, or saying something mouse brained, or for simply existing. Deadmoon was having none of it, however, and soon coaxed words out of the tom, speaking gently and letting him know his opinions were alright... encouraged even! Already having found something symbolizing the beginning of his life as a proper WindClan cat, he wanted something that perhaps symbolized the first time he'd felt... wanted?

No. Home.

That was what Deadmoon had undeniably provided him. Not just shelter or company, but the feeling of being home. A feeling he knew had rekindled with Berrypaw's everlasting kindness and thoughtfulness, but then, what cat wouldn't feel so when in her company? Feeling his face gain an unfamiliar flush, warmth tingling up to his ears, the newly named warrior shook himself uncertainly, unsure of what had caused such an odd reaction in such cold weather. True, it was just a bit warmer than yesterday - making his feathery coat perfect for keeping him properly insulated today - but being so close to the water even he could feel the dip in temperature at the river's edge.

Deciding to shelve those thoughts until later - knowing he had much more important things to do than focus on himself - the tom allowed his bright blue eyes to scan the area, wondering what could he possibly find here that would say home. It certainly made more sense to find a home inspired gift deeper in WindClan's territory, so perhaps this had not been his brighters idea so far. Unwilling to give up, however, the patched warrior bounded across the river's edge, carefully ensuring he wouldn't slip and meet a watery demise. Somehow he didn't think Berrypaw would appreciate never hearing from him again just because he had been careless and carried away by the river's flow. Knowing all too well how heart wrenching that uncertainty, that lack of knowledge of what had happened to a loved one - not-that-he-was-one-of-Berrypaw's-loved-ones, but a friend was still someone cherished - was, an involuntary shudder rushed through him, aware that he would never purposefully do such a thing, impose such a curse on his dearest friend.

Sun raising higher in the horizon as Snowybreeze made his way further and further upriver, an odd, out of place shimmer caught his eye. A beam of sunlight that seemed to almost bounce off a... rock? Curiosity getting the better of him, Snowybreeze approached the edge more, keeping slow, flat pawsteps as he ensured a steady, strong grip after each one. Getting to the source of the glimmering, dancing light that had struck just at his periphery, his gaze landed on a singular, oddly perfect round pebble. Tilting his head questioningly, the Maine Coon mix prodded the pebble towards him, pawing at it until he dislodged it from its cradle of smooth river rocks and frost bitten grass, guiding it to him.

On closer inspection, the pebble was even odder that it had first appeared, though perhaps less perfect. A streak of... something or other marred its side on the inside, giving almost the impression of it being frozen on the inside. The pebble itself was of an almost clear, see through coloration, a color that reminded Snowybreeze of the chilliest of leafbare days and frozen mildew on moss covered nests, only further accentuating the oddness of its smooth roundness. If he'd known no better, the large warrior would have assumed he'd just found a berry so frozen it had changed, morphed to something else entirely new. What a curious little pebble this was.

Wait... frozen... berry...

An odd, almost out of character smirk crossed the tom's whiskers as he snorted at his own little joke, instantly followed by a happy little purr and hum. He'd been looking for something that symbolized home, and what could show Berrycool just how much she was what had made WindClan home for him in his loneliest of days after Deadmoon's disappearance than a perfect, frozen little berry that carried her special name? Snowybreeze wasn't one to give most cats nicknames, Berrypaw being the sole exception to this rule. Further proof of how special she was, of how at home she could make the cats of WindClan feel by the mere act of being. Knowing he would find no better gift than this cool berry pebble, Snowybreeze carefully picked it up before turning away, eager to return home and safekeep it until her naming day.

-

// Closed. \\

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; January 2nd, 2023 at 12:38 PM.