Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
eiar’s silly little guys :3
by Eiar
Last post by Eiar
Today 01:56 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by nyme
Today 01:51 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 01:42 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:26 AM
September Gathering
Last post by dino.
Today 12:57 AM

Old December 30th, 2021, 09:07 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Shimmerbird reached the ThunderClan border and glanced over her shoulder to make sure the other two had followed along. It was easy to sense her tenseness as she glanced over the border every few seconds as if expecting a battle patrol from the other Clan to leap out at any second and bowl them over. She knew it was silly because there was a truce, but there was still bad blood between RiverClan and ThunderClan and one could never know what was about to happen.

The real surprise came however when she went to begin marking the border. ThunderClan scent was actually fresh! After moons of not having been marking their border it appears the tree loving cats had finally started once again. What this meant, though, Shimmerbird wasn't sure. "It appears ThunderClan has began marking their border again... be cautious and stay within eyesight of each other," the warrior said as she silently prayed to StarClan that they would not encounter any hostile ThunderClanners today.

@Mistletoe @Xmas Ang
@Xmas Ang

~Dragonflyfrond~

Once they had gotten close to the Thunderclan border Dragonflyfrond perked his ears up in surprise. Was that…Thunderclan scent? He hadn’t expected that. They haven’t marked in moons! I wonder what this means, especially with the new truce. He flicked his tail nervously. He didn’t want to run into a Thunderclan patrol with a young apprentice. Or at all for that matter. He nodded at Shimmerbird’s warning. Well at least this means Minnowpaw will learn what Thunderclan smells like.

“Do you smell that musty scent, Minnowpaw? That’s Thunderclan. They haven’t marked in a while. I guess they’re getting back on top of things.” He didn’t know how much his apprentice knew about what was going on outside of camp. It was important information for her to know, so he supposed it couldn’t hurt to tell her again if she’s already heard it. He hoped so at least.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 30th, 2021, 12:23 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroissantKitty View Post
Aspenleaf purred with amusement. Very funny, Flamelight… No matter, she was determined to keep good relations with ThunderClan during its ceasefire. “No, you don’t. My name’s Aspenleaf. You know, after the tree.” she specified the last part just because the last ThunderClan cat had no idea what an aspen was. To be honest, Aspenleaf wasn’t very sure what her namesake looked like.
"Well, nice to meet you, Aspenleaf," Flamelight grinned, blue eyes shining. Well, she shared the same name with his leader, but he decided not to state the obvious or upset her. "How have you been during these times? I feel it's a bit tense at times, even during this truce." It was true: he never knew when he would run into a hostile RiverClan cat. Luckily, it seemed Aspenleaf wasn't one.

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 30th, 2021, 02:00 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf shrugged. “I’ve been fine. Things have been fairly tense in RiverClan, but otherwise prey has run well.” She mewed proudly.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 30th, 2021, 02:06 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf shrugged. “I’ve been fine. Things have been fairly tense in RiverClan, but otherwise prey has run well.” She mewed proudly.
"That's good," Flamelight said. He wondered briefly if he should say this next part, but it wasn't like such things were uncommon in Clans, right? "We've had our own issues, but we've been great. At least, enough to mark the borders once more."

Old December 30th, 2021, 02:21 PM

@Ritsuka
ThunderClan was well then. That was good. She didn’t want to press on the issues in question and just nodded. “I see. Glad that you all are doing well.” she mewed as she drew a paw over her ear.

Old December 30th, 2021, 02:26 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Ritsuka
ThunderClan was well then. That was good. She didn’t want to press on the issues in question and just nodded. “I see. Glad that you all are doing well.” she mewed as she drew a paw over her ear.
Flamelight nodded, before remembering the announcements at the Gathering. He didn't remember their names, but he remembered that there were new apprentices and warriors, and even the grumpy medicine cat got an apprentice! "Oh! And congratulations on your new apprentices and warriors? Are they all proving their worth as they should?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Old December 30th, 2021, 02:32 PM

@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf smiled and nodded. “Oh, yes. They’re all proving to be very good additions to the clan so far.” In truth she didn’t know much about the new cats. But what else could she say? Flamelight seemed friendly enough, but she didn’t want to make RiverClan look weak.

Old December 30th, 2021, 02:35 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf smiled and nodded. “Oh, yes. They’re all proving to be very good additions to the clan so far.” In truth she didn’t know much about the new cats. But what else could she say? Flamelight seemed friendly enough, but she didn’t want to make RiverClan look weak.
"That's good! Just make sure they don't get too cocky," Flamelight teased. He himself was a young warrior, but he knew too many warriors who were very cocky when they just received their new ranks. Hopefully RiverClan would do just fine.

Old December 31st, 2021, 10:03 AM

@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf nodded with a smile. “Oh trust me. They put a paw out of place and they’ll be put back their proper place.” Was that a little too dark? She wasn’t very sure. Oh well. What was said had been said, and she couldn’t take it back now.

Old December 31st, 2021, 10:15 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Ritsuka
Aspenleaf nodded with a smile. “Oh trust me. They put a paw out of place and they’ll be put back their proper place.” Was that a little too dark? She wasn’t very sure. Oh well. What was said had been said, and she couldn’t take it back now.
Flamelight was unable to hold back a snort, giving his own smile to the RiverClan warrior in front of him. After all, it was the older warriors' jobs to make sure the younger ones proved themselves worthy of their rank, right? "Hopefully they'll behave, else they might be demoted! But enough of that: it's rather cold out here, isn't it? Or is it just me?"