Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:34 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:32 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:31 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:29 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 03:18 PM

Old March 14th, 2024, 05:35 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@This Froog.
@nyx

hailstorm he sat in the clearing enjoying clan life looking about the bright sunny day in river-clan with a murky smell in his nose of the river he let out a sigh

《 Cloudbass 》

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

The blue tabby riverclan warrior sat in camp with her tail laid neatly over her paws. She wished very much to go outside of camp and dip her paws in the cool water. Cloudbass looked at the cats in the camp, trying to build up the strength to ask them.
(@Spider-in-the-corner ; Hailstorm , @This Froog.; Unknown right now)

Last edited by nyx; March 15th, 2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:18 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Mumblepaw paces the clearing, he was yet to be fully adjusted to his blinded right eye and it being ripped out did not help his case.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:04 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

This was it, today was the day.

She was going out into the clearing, just for a peep! She really wanted to enjoy most of it with Minkpaw as she did give her an excellent offer to explore territory together, an offer she didn't want to undermine.

But, when she saw a stray silky feather bound away from... Mousekit?... She knew that she had to help. Even if she was a bit stingy and fragile, she was getting better, tons better! Maybe should could tell Minkpaw later. Maybe she'd be proud of her.

"Hey!" Marigoldkit wobbled over as quickly as she could, her pawsteps uneven and heavy. Now she was in for it.

"Did you see that?" She stood shivering beside Mousekit, her teeth clenched. "I think it just went beyond those brambles. Not that I can see very well..."

"Y-Yeah, that feather is mine! It's a gift!" Mousekit squeaked a tad frantically. "Hold on, I'll go get it!"

Mousekit ran over to where the feather had gotten stuck, luckily not flying completely out of camp. However, his shiny crow feather was so high up even a warrior would have trouble reaching it. And Mousekit was small. Very small.

He looked up at his little trinket precariously caught in the thicket, his paws shaking a little. How was he... supposed to get it... all the way up there...

Feeling a sense of hopelessness fill him, Mousekit looked back at the white and ginger kit who had noticed his feather fly away as well, despair in his eyes. Marigoldkit, he remembered. Not like she would be able to reach it either.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 24th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:25 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"Y-Yeah, that feather is mine! It's a gift!" Mousekit squeaked a tad frantically. "Hold on, I'll go get it!"

Mousekit ran over to where the feather had gotten stuck, luckily not flying completely out of camp. However, his shiny crow feather was so high up even a warrior would have trouble reaching it. And Mousekit was small. Very small.

He looked up at his little trinket precariously caught in the thicket, his paws shaking a little. How was he... supposed to get it... all the way up there...

Feeling a sense of hopelessness fill him, Mousekit looked back at the white and ginger kit who had noticed his feather fly away as well, despair in his eyes. Marigoldkit, he remembered. Not like she would be able to reach it either.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit offered Mousekit a wobbly reassuring smile.

She used to climb trees all the time before she returned to Riverclan, it helped her get away from anything that saw her as a possible snack. She wasn't sure if she still had that strength in her, but it was worth a shot.

Mousekit seemed to care a lot about the feather, and how could she say no to his pouting face? If the trinket was so important to him, she'd try.

She hesitated before walking over to the tree, frowning at how high the feather had managed to be kicked up.

If only the wind could be a little more considerate.

She crouched low to the ground She glanced uneasily back at Mousekit as she began unthreshing her claws. She wiggled her flank for a few moments before leaping.

Her heart jumped up into her throat as she landed on the bark, her claws clinging onto the surface like it was made to be there. Marigoldkit had done it! She did it! Surprisingly, she felt way more comfortable on the tree than anywhere in Riverclan territory. Probably a nostalgia thing.

Okay.... Now how was she going to climb up this thing?

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old March 16th, 2024, 07:23 PM
scarlet princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit offered Mousekit a wobbly reassuring smile.

She used to climb trees all the time before she returned to Riverclan, it helped her get away from anything that saw her as a possible snack. She wasn't sure if she still had that strength in her, but it was worth a shot.

Mousekit seemed to care a lot about the feather, and how could she say no to his pouting face? If the trinket was so important to him, she'd try.

She hesitated before walking over to the tree, frowning at how high the feather had managed to be kicked up.

If only the wind could be a little more considerate.

She crouched low to the ground She glanced uneasily back at Mousekit as she began unthreshing her claws. She wiggled her flank for a few moments before leaping.

Her heart jumped up into her throat as she landed on the bark, her claws clinging onto the surface like it was made to be there. Marigoldkit had done it! She did it! Surprisingly, she felt way more comfortable on the tree than anywhere in Riverclan territory. Probably a nostalgia thing.

Okay.... Now how was she going to climb up this thing?
Mousekit was not expecting for Marigoldkit to try and jump up there, and was now feeling a sudden spike of worry for the other kit. What was she doing? Was she going to to try and grab the feather from the tree? What if she FELL??

N-No, it'd be fine, Marigoldkit knew what she was doing. Probably. And if she happened to fall off and get hurt, Mousekit would just bring the freshest prey to her in the medicine den everyday until she got better- wait, they didn't HAVE a medicine cat! Who would even take care of her?! Mousekit made a sort of funny face from distress. "Be careful, Marigoldkit!", he yowled from down on the ground. "If you need to come down that's okay! I can, uh, probably climb the tree myself!"

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 24th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:11 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit was not expecting for Marigoldkit to try and jump up there, and was now feeling a sudden spike of worry for the other kit. What was she doing? Was she going to to try and grab the feather from the tree? What if she FELL??

N-No, it'd be fine, Marigoldkit knew what she was doing. Probably. And if she happened to fall off and get hurt, Mousekit would just bring the freshest prey to her in the medicine den everyday until she got better- wait, they didn't HAVE a medicine cat! Who would even take care of her?! Mousekit made a sort of funny face from distress. "Be careful, Marigoldkit!", he yowled from down on the ground. "If you need to come down that's okay! I can, uh, probably climb the tree myself!"

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She blinked at Mousekit, her head tilted downward to look him in the eye. "No it's good!" She smiled, though her words were laced with something she couldn't even catch. Fear? Worry? Hope? Bravery? Enthusiasm?

No, no, no, no. No time to think about her mixing pot of scattered feelings. She had a feather to catch, a very special one for that matter. No way was she going to fall now.

Marigoldkit took once last glance at the ground below her, her jaw clenching. And even if she did fall, cats land on their feet, right?

She slowly crawled up the tall tree, it's branches swaying at her in odd suspicion. The tree probably wondered how stupid this kit could be to willingly climb it like an ant.She breathed steadily as she made her way up.

She reached for a branch, her toe pads sprawled out like the many veins of a leaf.

She reached...!

And she missed.

Pure fear quaked through her body as she slipped, the world spinning at her point of view.

She was dead. Definitely dead, most certainly dead. Starclan, if they can here her now, spare her life!

Her paws swiped in the air as she tried to find her footing. Finally her claws caught on something.

More bark...

Marigoldkit looked quizzically at the tough surface, looking down in awe at the ground below her.

She wasn't dead!

She'd latched on just in time. Must've been some deeply rooted muscle memory that saved her. She shook violently as she continued to climb up the tree, her pace even slower now as her eyes watched intently for any miscalculation in her movement.

"I'm okay Mousekit!" She called out reassuringly. "I'm almost there... Just, a few more branches to clear."

If she could clear them. She wanted to throw up as she finally reached the same branch she had missed just a few heartbeats ago. Her paws leapt out towards it, scrambling up the sturdy branch once her paws met the hard wood.

She looked up into the pooling green and blue and yellow of the tree, watching as the wind rustled through its leaves happily, very unaware of the heart attack the Marigoldkit just experienced. Her hazle eyes landed on the rocking feather, it's darker completion sticking out like a sore thumb against the bright cheery colors of the tree.

Just a few more branches.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:47 PM
scarlet princess

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
He gazed at Mousekit, and the sheepish smile on his face. Was he more accepted now? They may become friends! A small grin slowly itched onto his muzzle as well, and it was genuine. "How old are you?" He asked Mousekit, tilting his head as he thought to himself. It was not that long before his apprentice ceremony already, as time had flown past rather quickly - too quickly for his liking, perhaps. Listening to Mousekit, he replied with more enthusiasm, "That works." He likes to move, rather than stay still all the time. Plus, training sounds fun! "What're we gonna train?" Branchkit thought Mousekit was doing some hunting training at first, but maybe not. He did move his way towards Mousekit more and he was smiling wider now. His first friend! At least he thought so.

"I'm five moons. I should be apprenticed apprenticed next meeting," he mewed, voice tinged with excitement and a little of smugness. "How about you?" Around the same age as Mousekit, he guessed, if not a bit older. Did that mean him and Branchkit would be made apprentices at the same time? Maybe they could go on patrols together in the future, or do whatever apprentices did...

"Well, we could practice some fighting... I think I know a few moves. Or I could, um, just make some up." Mousekit couldn't help but mirror Branchkit's grin, the whole situation feeling kind of silly. "You want to make the first move, or should I? And don't blame me if you trip in the sand."

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:16 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Kit Burrow

The sun was vanishing over the horizon. the first warriors of silverpelt were peeking down at the cats below them. Sunkit wondered what the sky was like at night before the starry cats of starclan. She guessed there were other stars up there and that the starclan cats lived on silverpelt. She padded back to the nursery.
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight sat.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 18th, 2024, 02:27 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[8/100]

@Fish

[ignore my WAY late reply! Link to the starting messages]

StrawberryPaw would yawn with a slight purr of amusement as she flipped into a more comfy position, with her belly facing the sky, she would meow and bat at her own paws, like a kit would. ' ' Taking care of yourself is a key part of being a warrior missy! ' ' She spoke softly as she almost always did. Green eyes looked up at AdderPaw with a soft yet stern stare, as if she was trying to get a read for her emotions. ' ' Maybe you're right! I mean it couldn't hurt, BeanFloat is doing their best!' ' She said as she continued to bat at her own paws.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw chuckled glancing down at the other apprentice. Hey that looked like fun! So she got down next to Strawberrypaw and copied her. "Well alright I'll try to remember to make my hair less wild, but... That's if I remember!" She giggled being a little cheeky before looking to Strawberrypaw with a curious look and a smile. "What do you think your warrior name will be?"