Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
◆ petalfire ◆ she/they ◆ 26 moons ◆ shadowclan warrior ◆
tags; @Beanz

Petalfire walks up in front of the apprentice. “Hello?” They call, ears pointed and tail tall. They glance back at Leafpaw, eyes narrowed.

If this apprentice is freaking out over a frog or something,’ Petalfire thinks, ‘I’m going to make them run all the way back to camp.
Leafpaw's ears were still alert as a two beady yellow eyes glared at him from a bush, a tail popped over the bush on the Thunderclan side and suddenly a purr arose into the air.

(On Thunderclans side)
Whispernight gave a hearty purr as she revealed herself to the apprentice and Petalfire. "Hello~" She purred, her voice smooth like honey and calming like a still body of water. Her yellow eyes gleamed as she looked at Leafpaw. "You've grown..... so much little warrior" she giggled.

Leafpaw froze as he stared at the she-cat. "M... h-how did you know I was here" He growled lightly, his fur standing on end, not of fear of anger. But just by the odd calmness in her tone that seemed to sooth him the wrong way.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:15 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The dense foliage rustled softly as Shade continued his steady trot through the heart of the forest, his keen senses attuned to the pulse of the wilderness around him. Shadows danced playfully upon the forest floor, their movements mirroring the intricate dance of the branches above. "Well, that didn't take long," he remarked in a low mew, the words almost lost in the howling of wind.

A tantalizing scent, fresh and unmistakably ThunderClan, wafted through the air, enveloping Shadefrost's senses like a cloak. His feline instincts tingled with delight, a subtle spark that threatened to grow into a full-blown flame. Yet, he remained composed, his trotting pace unwavering, and his voice, still a soft hum, echoing off the ancient trees.

In the heartbeat that followed, a loud racket sounded from behind the black warrior alerting him to the ambush that'd been set. Letting his reflexes leap into action, the warrior pivoted his agile frame to dodge the cat's incoming attack. However, when he'd gotten a better look at who he was dealing with, he felt his mood deject in an instant.
"Oh," he said disappointingly, "it's just you Tiny Twin. Hey, I guess. I thought you were someone else."
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Sliding around to face Shadefrost, after flying past him, her gaze instantly lit up with fury at her enemy's tone. What the hell?! That was all he had to say after being caught, red-handed(pawed?), in the atrocious act of intruding?! He was totally crazy in her eyes! No matter, she'd still kill him for his insolence, it was her job afterall.

Fang flashing, she gave a few words, all filled with hatred. "Shut it fox-heart! How dare you trespass on Thunderclan land! You'll be killed for this!" giving one last lash of her tail, the small hornet charged at Shadefrost once again, but this time she stopped inches from his face and attempted to rake her claws across that insolent face of his. If she didn't manage to kill him, she wanted to scar him at minimum. Give him something to remember her by that wasn't just her appearance.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Fawnsplash -
3/250
She/her | 16 moons | ThunderClan
The brown speckled molly followed Eggbite and Featherpaw to the border, making sure to be alert of any lingering ShadowClan cats. She did not trust them not to attack anyone if she was honest, especially after the drama that had happened here. She marked a part of the border that seemed to be needing refreshing, then turned to Featherpaw.

Uh.. that was a good question. There was literally no prey here, as the dried up swamp was almost lifeless. "Not sure. Maybe we'll find something on the way back to camp? I don't think we will have any luck here," she mewed with a tilt of her head.

// @Ladiebugg @lesbianism

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:10 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 20 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Huh. That was a good point. Yarrowcrest hadn't thought of that. This apprentice had quite the head on her shoulders. Nodding to her in acknowledgement, Yarrowcrest takes another look at the bush and sets down his branches so he can speak.

"They'll grow back with time. I just figured this was the easiest way to transport the berries, since we don't have a leaf to make a bundle for them. Maybe next time we can try finding a nice big leaf and leave the branches. Now that we've found what we're looking for, let's find Lioncrest and head back."

Smiling once more, he picks up his branches and heads back toward where he can see Lioncrest waiting. He nods in his direction, indicating that they were ready to head back, and he begins to lead the way back to camp. He can only hope the other two will follow without issue.

featherpaw | @lesbianism // lioncrest | @Jayvines

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 4th, 2024, 09:21 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Spotting his patrolmates, the golden warrior felt a spark of indignation as he spotted both the warrior and apprentice carrying laden branches of berries. Damn, he should have chosen the other side of the border... Giving a small, stiff nod (careful not to drop the larger sticks under his chin), Lioncrest followed Yarrowcrest back towards camp. There would be other opportunities to show up this younger tom. Other opportunities to cement his social standing...

[ @lesbianism @silver. ]

Old January 4th, 2024, 10:26 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 56/100 - tags; @silver. @Jayvines
Featherpaw nodded, picking up the supplies she'd collected and following the warriors back to camp, a little lopsided with how much she was carrying. First patrol complete! they thought. I'll earn my warrior name before I know it, and Whistlewing will be super proud of me, and Cloudpaw will earn his too! We'll be warriors together!
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Sliding around to face Shadefrost, after flying past him, her gaze instantly lit up with fury at her enemy's tone. What the hell?! That was all he had to say after being caught, red-handed(pawed?), in the atrocious act of intruding?! He was totally crazy in her eyes! No matter, she'd still kill him for his insolence, it was her job afterall.

Fang flashing, she gave a few words, all filled with hatred. "Shut it fox-heart! How dare you trespass on Thunderclan land! You'll be killed for this!" giving one last lash of her tail, the small hornet charged at Shadefrost once again, but this time she stopped inches from his face and attempted to rake her claws across that insolent face of his. If she didn't manage to kill him, she wanted to scar him at minimum. Give him something to remember her by that wasn't just her appearance.
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTiVE

Heh, yeah, I know right. Totally crazy. When Shadefrost had so blatantly ignored the border that separated the clan's of Shadow and Thunder by crossing it without a care in the world, he'd honestly expected to find a cat that emitted an aura of strength to challenge him. He wanted someone who could at the very least make him a bit fearful for his own safety. Someone that gave him the adrenaline rush he so craved in these minuscule border spats by dealing enough damage to leave him a bloody corpse if he made the wrong move.

But Tinytwin was the exact opposite of that. Skilled? Eh, maybe. Smart? Not likely since she was picking a fight she couldn't win, but maybe. On a good day that is. Amusing? [B]DEFINITELY[/B,] especially when she was angry or trying to act tough. But strong? Now that was a word more suited for a mouse than the tom's sibling-like fly. But she was a Thunderclan cat, not even a real member of the feline species. She couldn't understand that. And Shade was pretty sure that if he tried to, she’d just throw a fit and try to attack him.

Dang it! Now that Tinytwin made him think about it more, the urge to hit his head against a rock was beginning to root itself deeper and deeper in Shade’s mind. How could he have forgotten? The squirrels were in a drought when it came to challenging fighters. That’d been the main reason why he stopped frequenting this part of the forest in the first place. So was this a waste of time then? Did he have to go all the way over to Riverclan if he wanted to have some fun? Would they be able to give the tom a run for his prey?

Hmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm. Nah, that was too much work and Shade was feeling lazy now, he’d just shake his little pest off and go deeper until he found somone worth his time. Afterall, Thunderclan had a new deputy now, right? Maybe if he found him, he’d be better entertainment than Alderstep was. Just then Shade was brought back to reality when his doppelganger began to spew some stupid crap about trespassing. Then she tried to make it seem as if she was serious by saying she’d KILL him for it, as if.

Shadefrost would have actually laughed in her face had she not lashed out with her claws, but it wasn’t like it was anything flashy. All the black hearted warrior did was take a step backwards and he was out of harm's reach. Cocking his head to the side as an arrogant smile slid across his features, Shade resorted to the second best weapon in his deadly arsenal. Good ol’ pure, unadulterated, superiority-complex.
“Let’s get a few things straight here,” he said in a sharp condescending growl, “This so called ‘territory of yours’ isn’t yours. Its land that Shadowclan allows the weak, ungrateful, medicine cat attacking, brats that call themselves one of the four great clans of this forest to occupy.”

He took a short break, a bit of anger starting to fill his voice as he spoke. He hadn’t been there when Larkfire, or Lostspark if that's what cats were calling her these days, had arrived in camp with her eyes clawed out and her body mangled. The news had reached him through the gossip that was going around, and even then he hadn't believed them until he'd seen her with his own eyes. Shade had never really liked the medicine cat apprentice, they were exact opposites in every single way imaginable. But in that moment, there was a deep anger on her behalf and Shade wanted to make someone hurt in order to sate it. Of course, that was only a spur of the moment thing, though it did sorta prompt Shadefrost in this direction.

“But,” he continued, “for some odd reason, you pack of idiots have it in your mind that you can bite the paw that allows you to exist in this world and not suffer the consequences of your actions. So be it. If you want to fight I'll give each and every one of you one. But trust and believe you won't like the outcome.” Of course Shade wasn't going to try and kill Tinytwin the same way she was more than likely going to try and do to him, seeing as how she was his most favorite Thunderclanner in the entire forest, but he would most definitely break her leg if she didn't take the hint. Taking a battle ready stance Shadefrost would conclude his speech by saying, “You're the only one that'll get a pass weakling, move or you'll regret.”

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; January 5th, 2024 at 12:02 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:57 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTiVE

Heh, yeah, I know right. Totally crazy. When Shadefrost had so blatantly ignored the border that separated the clan's of Shadow and Thunder by crossing it without a care in the world, he'd honestly expected to find a cat that emitted an aura of strength to challenge him. He wanted someone who could at the very least make him a bit fearful for his own safety. Someone that gave him the adrenaline rush he so craved in these minuscule border spats by dealing enough damage to leave him a bloody corpse if he made the wrong move.

But Tinytwin was the exact opposite of that. Skilled? Eh, maybe. Smart? Not likely since she was picking a fight she couldn't win, but maybe. On a good day that is. Amusing? [B]DEFINITELY[/B,] especially when she was angry or trying to act tough. But strong? Now that was a word more suited for a mouse than the tom's sibling-like fly. But she was a Thunderclan cat, not even a real member of the feline species. She couldn't understand that. And Shade was pretty sure that if he tried to, she’d just throw a fit and try to attack him.

Dang it! Now that Tinytwin made him think about it more, the urge to hit his head against a rock was beginning to root itself deeper and deeper in Shade’s mind. How could he have forgotten? The squirrels were in a drought when it came to challenging fighters. That’d been the main reason why he stopped frequenting this part of the forest in the first place. So was this a waste of time then? Did he have to go all the way over to Riverclan if he wanted to have some fun? Would they be able to give the tom a run for his prey?

Hmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm. Nah, that was too much work and Shade was feeling lazy now, he’d just shake his little pest off and go deeper until he found somone worth his time. Afterall, Thunderclan had a new deputy now, right? Maybe if he found him, he’d be better entertainment than Alderstep was. Just then Shade was brought back to reality when his doppelganger began to spew some stupid crap about trespassing. Then she tried to make it seem as if she was serious by saying she’d KILL him for it, as if.

Shadefrost would have actually laughed in her face had she not lashed out with her claws, but it wasn’t like it was anything flashy. All the black hearted warrior did was take a step backwards and he was out of harm's reach. Cocking his head to the side as an arrogant smile slid across his features, Shade resorted to the second best weapon in his deadly arsenal. Good ol’ pure, unadulterated, superiority-complex.
“Let’s get a few things straight here,” he said in a sharp condescending growl, “This so called ‘territory of yours’ isn’t yours. Its land that Shadowclan allows the weak, ungrateful, medicine cat attacking, brats that call themselves one of the four great clans of this forest to occupy.”

He took a short break, a bit of anger starting to fill his voice as he spoke. He hadn’t been there when Larkfire, or Lostspark if that's what cats were calling her these days, had arrived in camp with her eyes clawed out and her body mangled. The news had reached him through the gossip that was going around, and even then he hadn't believed them until he'd seen her with his own eyes. Shade had never really liked the medicine cat apprentice, they were exact opposites in every single way imaginable. But in that moment, there was a deep anger on her behalf and Shade wanted to make someone hurt in order to sate it. Of course, that was only a spur of the moment thing, though it did sorta prompt Shadefrost in this direction.

“But,” he continued, “for some odd reason, you pack of idiots have it in your mind that you can bite the paw that allows you to exist in this world and not suffer the consequences of your actions. So be it. If you want to fight I'll give each and every one of you one. But trust and believe you won't like the outcome.” Of course Shade wasn't going to try and kill Tinytwin the same way she was more than likely going to try and do to him, seeing as how she was his most favorite Thunderclanner in the entire forest, but he would most definitely break her leg if she didn't take the hint. Taking a battle ready stance Shadefrost would conclude his speech by saying, “You're the only one that'll get a pass weakling, move or you'll regret.”
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Ah yes, now it was time for the mocking. Same old, same old. This cat seemed to love taunting her in an attempt to make her, what? Cry? Run away? Hah! Then he must have bees in his brain if he thinks she can be wardered off so easily! However it did take an aweful lot of strength to resist going at him again when he insulted her family...her family...the only reason she chose to fight on, the only reason she was alive. She wouldn't let them down.

Baring her fangs, a mix between a laugh and a scoff actually left the small she-cat's maw as she stared right into Shadefrost's eyes with her own shockingly bright ones that got her, her name "Ya really think I'm scared of you? Ha! You sure are stupid. Now it's time for my whole speech thing, so listen up. You can say all the fox-dung you want about me and my family but it won't change anythin' so why'd ya try? Actually oh don't care, I just thought I'd let you know this, I ain't gonna move no matter if it kills me ,it probably won't, 'cause I have a job to do, one that Bumblestar entrusted to me: protecting my clan. Got it? Oh, and another thing, I'm afraid all Shadowclanners have to be killed on site, not my choice, so I'm afraid you're not gonna get out of here alive." each word was laced with mocking but had seriousness behind it. She was not joking, she was simply speaking the truth. Adding one last sarcastic remark on the end she also got herself in a fighting position "Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a weakling, don't think I would've been made a Hornet then, if I was."

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 6th, 2024, 11:29 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Ah yes, now it was time for the mocking. Same old, same old. This cat seemed to love taunting her in an attempt to make her, what? Cry? Run away? Hah! Then he must have bees in his brain if he thinks she can be wardered off so easily! However it did take an aweful lot of strength to resist going at him again when he insulted her family...her family...the only reason she chose to fight on, the only reason she was alive. She wouldn't let them down.

Baring her fangs, a mix between a laugh and a scoff actually left the small she-cat's maw as she stared right into Shadefrost's eyes with her own shockingly bright ones that got her, her name "Ya really think I'm scared of you? Ha! You sure are stupid. Now it's time for my whole speech thing, so listen up. You can say all the fox-dung you want about me and my family but it won't change anythin' so why'd ya try? Actually oh don't care, I just thought I'd let you know this, I ain't gonna move no matter if it kills me ,it probably won't, 'cause I have a job to do, one that Bumblestar entrusted to me: protecting my clan. Got it? Oh, and another thing, I'm afraid all Shadowclanners have to be killed on site, not my choice, so I'm afraid you're not gonna get out of here alive." each word was laced with mocking but had seriousness behind it. She was not joking, she was simply speaking the truth. Adding one last sarcastic remark on the end she also got herself in a fighting position "Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a weakling, don't think I would've been made a Hornet then, if I was."
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Listening politely to whatever Tinytwin had to say, Shadefrost was taken aback by the last few words that came out of the molly's mouth. A... Hornet...? The tom blinked a few times, not really sure as to what she was trying to tell him. Well correction, he had an idea, but was really praying that wasn't the case.

Tilting his head to the side, Shade gave his near lookalike an inquisitive yet dumbfounded stare, "So, I think there might be some type of communication issue going on here," he said plainly. The cockiness gone from his voice, as what could have only been true concern rested on his facial features.

"I'm going to repeat what I just heard you say, and you tell me if what I said was correct, okay." Shadefrost droped his definsive stance, though he was still very much on guard, and took a seat. "So apparently, Bumblebrat has a kill on sight order out for any and every Shadowclan cat, which is why I'm going to die today. But the reason why you think that is possible is because you were made into a bug which gave you... What? The super strength to do it or something?"

If Shade didn't know any better he would have thought his twin was joking. But something told him she was being serious. "You haven't eaten any of those hallucinatory berries or anything like that right?" He asked. "If so, you should really give your medicine cat a visit right about now. The last thing I'd want is to lose my sister to the dumbest cause of death ever."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:14 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - shadow fiend - 68/100 - tags; @celeste @Ladiebugg
Featherpaw let out a sigh. Well, she'd better at least try to hunt something, or Spiderthroat might get cross with her. Like it's not his own fault for sending us to hunt in Herondive, she thought, tail lashing in annoyance. "I'll be back," she mewed to her patrol mates. Surely she was old enough that they wouldn't make a fuss. "I won't go far! Just having a quick look for some prey."

[ roll perception (disadvantage): 5, 5 // 12, 2 // 10, 5 ]
Wow, they found nothing but crickets. No surprises there. They huffed, moving a little further down the border. They kept stealthy, just in case they did happen to run into any prey - it wasn't too difficult, the pine forest much easier to keep quiet in than the usual forests of ThunderClan.

The sound of voices made her stop short. Was it a ShadowClan patrol? She strained her ears to hear, creeping closer. Once she was close enough to hear them clearly she peeked from the shadows to see what was happening, confident her stealth would keep her from being spotted.

Two cats, one from each of the clans Featherpaw was from by the smell of it. They were crouched like they were going to fight, but... they seemed to be doing a lot more talking than any fighting. It didn't look like either of them had taken a single swing! They pricked their ears to listen.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not a weakling, don't think I would have been made a Hornet, then."
Huh? What was a ThunderClan Hornet doing just standing around while a ShadowClan cat trespassed? She pulled her ears back, watching as they just... continued talking. Then, even worse, the ShadowClan cat just sat down! Like he didn't even care that he was trespassing! Like the cat in front of him was no danger at all! She was so stunned she almost missed what he said next.

"The last thing I'd want is to lose my sister to the dumbest cause of death ever."
Their heart stopped in their chest. His sister? It was... just like them and Cloudpaw.
But I don't meet Cloudpaw at the border! I only talk to him at gatherings! But then... what if they met him at the border one day? Would they really just ignore their brother? Or would they do exactly what these cats were doing, and talk to him?
Cloudpaw would never cross the border, they thought to themself, stomach churning.

She watched the pair of ThunderClan/ShadowClan siblings, a mix of fury and envy burning in her gut. She was torn. She should report this to Bumblestar - a Hornet just chatting to a ShadowClan border crosser? She never talked to Cloudpaw, and these two just decided to do whatever they wanted! Did their clans mean nothing to them? But another part of her felt dismayed at the idea of turning in maybe the only cat in her clan who understood what she was going through.

Suddenly, they couldn't bear to watch another moment of it. They slipped away, returning to her patrol with the sick feeling that it was inevitable that they were going to stumble across the two in a moment anyway.

Featherpaw made a decision, almost subconscious - she stepped on a twig as she left, the sharp snap a warning to the two, if they bothered to pay attention to their surroundings. Someone is here, it said. Fight, or get lost - before you get caught. Then she ducked into the shadows once again, darting back to Eggbite and Fawnsplash.

"No luck with the hunting," they mewed as they returned, slipping out from within the pines. "Hopefully the prey runs better at the other borders." They didn't mention what they'd seen,at least not yet. If they were mousebrained enough to stick around, they'd find them soon enough. If not... well, they weren't sure what they would do then.

Last edited by lesbianism; January 8th, 2024 at 10:25 AM.