Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:30 AM
Copperpaw Battle Lesson(P)
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:24 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Cold~kit
Today 06:11 AM
Sushangsuan's Character...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 06:03 AM

Old December 16th, 2021, 09:34 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smallpines

~Mistpaw~

Mistpaw's fur grew slightly warmer as she registered Cindersky's praise. It was a welcome breath of relief from the heavy feelings of grief that welled up whenever Icicleripple came to mind. The prospect that maybe the medicine cat had seen her gift from her place among the stars was... comforting in a way. Perhaps she should lay out more treasures within the medicine cat's den to make it a little prettier for anyone going in their. Well... she should probably wait until Starclan chose the next medicine cat before covering their future den in bobbles and trinkets.

A mumbled, "Thank you..." escaped her muzzle as she prodded at the broken shell Cindersky was describing in an oddly comforting way. Maybe some cats were like that too. Dogbark for example; he was a little rough around the edges, but perhaps these shells would be a nice shiny reminder of happy things for him. A small grin cracked across her face at the thought and she turned back to Cindersky, rather pleased with her mind for coming up with that.

"Could we go give the deputy his new shells?" she inquired, some of her bubbly excitement returning to her voice as she spoke. "Do you... do you think he'd be busy right now?"

(SO sorry for the delay on this reply. Work has been killing me this week :tiredface: @marni)

Old December 28th, 2021, 03:46 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Flamelight hummed, in a rather good mood, all things considered. He'd just gone out on a walk, and it seemed like a nice day, despite the cold wind sending shivers through his skin. His pelt did a good job of keeping him warm, but still.

The flame-colored tabby continued on his quiet walk. Hmm.. he wondered idly if he would run into a RiverClan cat. Hopefully not: they were at a truce, but he wasn't exactly eager to be in contact with them. Ah, well. Time would tell.

(Open for RiverClan/ThunderClan!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 29th, 2021, 07:38 AM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf padded along RiverClan’s side of the border, occasionally checking if all the right places were marked. They looked to be, making the trip feel rather pointless and boring. She flicked her tail back and forth, and stopped as she saw someone ahead. She slowly sniffed the air, realizing it was a ThunderClan cat.
Maybe this would get better now that she had someone else around. She quickened her gait a little until she was almost side-by-side with Flamelight. “Hi ThunderClanner,” she mewed.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 29th, 2021, 09:05 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroissantKitty View Post
@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf padded along RiverClan’s side of the border, occasionally checking if all the right places were marked. They looked to be, making the trip feel rather pointless and boring. She flicked her tail back and forth, and stopped as she saw someone ahead. She slowly sniffed the air, realizing it was a ThunderClan cat.
Maybe this would get better now that she had someone else around. She quickened her gait a little until she was almost side-by-side with Flamelight. “Hi ThunderClanner,” she mewed.
Flamelight looked up. Who was calling him? He was about to ask, but the nickname hit him first, followed by a distinct smell that belong to their neighbors: RiverClan. The flame tabby turned, blinking in surprise when he saw a cat practically padding alongside him. Well, she didn't seem hostile, so he should be nice and talk, right?

"Hello, RiverClanner," he said, copying her little nickname. "Might I ask what brings you out here? Curiosity is taking hold of me over this."

Old December 29th, 2021, 04:15 PM

@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf shrugged. “I’m just out for a walk, enjoying the day. What about you?” She was glad there was someone to finally converse with. He didn’t seem hostile, so it seemed like they were off to a good start.

Old December 29th, 2021, 04:21 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf shrugged. “I’m just out for a walk, enjoying the day. What about you?” She was glad there was someone to finally converse with. He didn’t seem hostile, so it seemed like they were off to a good start.
"The same!" Flamelight grinned, sitting down at the border with his tail curled around his cream-colored paws. This was nice, having a conversation with someone from a different Clan, outside of a Gathering and without worrying about hostility. "But surely there is enough to keep you busy and not out on a walk, no? Not that I'm saying taking a walk is bad, or else I'd be a hypocrite!"

Old December 29th, 2021, 08:42 PM

@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf chuckled. “I know, I know.” She hesitated for a moment, not wanting to talk about her family or friends- well, lack there of. “No, not a lot. So I though why not head to the borders when I have no patrols to be on?” She sat down, giving her silver tabby fur a few licks.

Old December 29th, 2021, 08:47 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
@Kyrieknight
Aspenleaf chuckled. “I know, I know.” She hesitated for a moment, not wanting to talk about her family or friends- well, lack there of. “No, not a lot. So I though why not head to the borders when I have no patrols to be on?” She sat down, giving her silver tabby fur a few licks.
Flamelight nodded in understanding. That certainly sounded more helpful than his walk. At least she was doing something productive. He about to say as such when he realized something: he hadn't even introduced himself yet! How rude. Might as well do so now.

"Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Flamelight," the bright ginger tabby meowed, dipping his head in a belated greeting of sorts before looking back up with a cheeky grin. "Now, should I call you Miss RiverClanner, or might you have a name that you can enlighten me to know?"

Old December 29th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird reached the ThunderClan border and glanced over her shoulder to make sure the other two had followed along. It was easy to sense her tenseness as she glanced over the border every few seconds as if expecting a battle patrol from the other Clan to leap out at any second and bowl them over. She knew it was silly because there was a truce, but there was still bad blood between RiverClan and ThunderClan and one could never know what was about to happen.

The real surprise came however when she went to begin marking the border. ThunderClan scent was actually fresh! After moons of not having been marking their border it appears the tree loving cats had finally started once again. What this meant, though, Shimmerbird wasn't sure. "It appears ThunderClan has began marking their border again... be cautious and stay within eyesight of each other," the warrior said as she silently prayed to StarClan that they would not encounter any hostile ThunderClanners today.

@Mistletoe @Xmas Ang

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old December 30th, 2021, 08:23 AM

Aspenleaf purred with amusement. Very funny, Flamelight… No matter, she was determined to keep good relations with ThunderClan during its ceasefire. “No, you don’t. My name’s Aspenleaf. You know, after the tree.” she specified the last part just because the last ThunderClan cat had no idea what an aspen was. To be honest, Aspenleaf wasn’t very sure what her namesake looked like.