Last post by sock
Today 07:46 AM
Little favour needed!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:18 AM

Old March 30th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Black fur with gray stripes
Nettleshadow sat in the Riverclan clearing, grooming his ruffled pelt in a patch of sunlight. He felt tired from his recent patrol and relished the feeling of sunlight on his fur. He watched clouds drift across the sky, being blown by the breeze. He felt a little bored now that he had nothing to do and wished some cats would come to talk to him.'
@ItsATryp
@*_Athena_*
Moonfur sat near him, thinking about random stuff, specifically about what to do. She had not known for a while, she had still tried to do stuff, but nothing seemed of interest to her. She doesn't notice the cat nearby, as she's deep in thought.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 06:08 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Black fur with gray stripes
Nettleshadow sat in the Riverclan clearing, grooming his ruffled pelt in a patch of sunlight. He felt tired from his recent patrol and relished the feeling of sunlight on his fur. He watched clouds drift across the sky, being blown by the breeze. He felt a little bored now that he had nothing to do and wished some cats would come to talk to him.'
@ItsATryp
@*_Athena_*
Palmdrop paced around the camp, tail flicking back and forth quickly as he moved around. There was nothing to do... He stopped and looked around the camp, deciding that maybe he should make conversation with someone. It was hard for him to approach others, though. He spotted someone resting in the sun, who looked equally as bored as him, and hesitantly waddled over towards the other warrior.

"Um, hi!" Palmdrop squeaked out, sitting down next to Nettleshadow and wrapping his tail around his paws. "It's a good day to bathe in the sun,' he then mumbled, trying to spark up some sort of conversation. Maybe the other tom had something better to talk about.

Old March 30th, 2024, 06:20 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Palmdrop paced around the camp, tail flicking back and forth quickly as he moved around. There was nothing to do... He stopped and looked around the camp, deciding that maybe he should make conversation with someone. It was hard for him to approach others, though. He spotted someone resting in the sun, who looked equally as bored as him, and hesitantly waddled over towards the other warrior.

"Um, hi!" Palmdrop squeaked out, sitting down next to Nettleshadow and wrapping his tail around his paws. "It's a good day to bathe in the sun,' he then mumbled, trying to spark up some sort of conversation. Maybe the other tom had something better to talk about.

Nettleshadow was jolted out of his thoughts as he saw a small tom waddling up to him. He realized it was one of the recently made warriors, Palmdrop. He let out a entertained purr of how the tom seemed to shy trying to start a conversation. He remembered when he used to be that shy when he was younger. He let out a greeting to the cat and nodded his head in agreement to wa\hat the tom had said. When he tried to get up into a sitting position he bumped into another cat that was sitting beside him. "Oh, sorry." He meowed.
@*_Athena_*
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"Yeah! But uhh" Wavepaw looked confused. "I just came from there..."
Salmonleap sighed. "While, I'm busy right now. We can train later."
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:01 PM

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap sighed. "While, I'm busy right now. We can train later."
"Ok..." Wavepaw seemed to whimper. He wanted to train right then, because he wanted to be a warrior already.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 30th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Nettleshadow was jolted out of his thoughts as he saw a small tom waddling up to him. He realized it was one of the recently made warriors, Palmdrop. He let out a entertained purr of how the tom seemed to shy trying to start a conversation. He remembered when he used to be that shy when he was younger. He let out a greeting to the cat and nodded his head in agreement to wa\hat the tom had said. When he tried to get up into a sitting position he bumped into another cat that was sitting beside him. "Oh, sorry." He meowed.
@*_Athena_*
Moonfur sat in vigilance and silence for a second, before saying, "Wha- Oh, It's fine." she then started her thinking again, deciding what she could do, but she couldn't think of anything. She then asked, "Hey, do you think we could-" she notices the third cat, and rephrases. "Sorry, could all three of us talk? I have nothing to do..." the she-cat purred.

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

@ItsATryp
Old March 31st, 2024, 05:21 AM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"Ok..." Wavepaw seemed to whimper. He wanted to train right then, because he wanted to be a warrior already.
Salmonleap sighed. "I'm sorry, but I am busy. Hmmm, maybe you could go check on the nursery, see if they need anything in there. If nothing needs to be done there,well I sure you can ask a warrior, like Hailstorm, about the recent battle with Thunderclan." Salmonleap said thoughtfully.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old March 31st, 2024, 01:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Otterkit 》
9/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Tw: Panic Attack

The kit's small form trembled as he shrank away from the looming presence, his ears ringing from the harsh yelling that surrounded him. His mouth felt dry as his heart pumped rapidly inside his chest. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't talk or ask for help. His brown fur stood on end, every nerve tingling with overwhelming fear and helplessness.

Willing himself to focus past the pounding headache he was gaining, he gasped slowly and drew in shaky breaths. His breathing slowly decelerated and his surroundings returned to normal. Otterkit saw the apprentice was gone and beside him was the warrior Blueriver. Yellow eyes glanced up at him, glazed in pain and exhaustion.
( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Wolfpaw/Blueriver)

(sry i've been busy XD)

Blueriver was looking at the kit worried like, "are you okay little one?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:24 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe helped the little kit smiling brightly and purs as he tried to join the fun. {Sorry for short reply at work}
All the kits seemed quite happy, bouncing around the warriors’ paws and nipping each other in play fights.

A little ways away, Quailwing stirs. She stretches and blinks her big green eyes, catching sight of the kits tumbling about. The queen goes, “Oh!” and hurriedly trots over.

“I’m so sorry, you don’t have to watch them…” Quailwing mewed, her round face looking a little guilty. She really did hope the warriors weren’t annoyed with her sweet little kittens.

Mottledkit scooted over and pawed at his mother’s short leg, inviting her to play with them. Quailwing chuckles and reaches over, batting the mossball for them to chase.

"Worse? Or better?"