Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post

Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | clearing
quoted

Much more embarrassed after the apprentice had already made a comment about his clumsiness, he was ready to be made fun of by this cat. And they were a warrior like him, so obviously if they picked on him they'd be right. His ears went down slightly, and then pricked as they asked if he was alright with hardly more than a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm fine. I must have gotten too excited, sorry." of course, his apology was unnecessary. There was no way he could get in trouble with this cat for simple tripping over his feet. He looked a little sheepish as he offered a crooked smile with his assurance of being okay.

Clovershock

Clovershock sat down next to Rainfoot, their tail curling neatly over their paws once more. "There's nothing to be sorry for! We all get really excited." They said kindly before licking some dust of their chest. Clovershock glanced to the side then looked at Rainfoot again, a playful glint in their eyes. "Wanna play moss ball? I can take some from my nest!" Clovershock offered, hopping to their paws with their tail waving in the air excitedly. Their pale green eyes waited for an answer, not expectantly like they were gonna force Rainfoot into playing. Clovershock glanced at the warrior's den, ready to bound into there and grab some moss for the game.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:41 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Darkfang
He/Him
~Sadistic~
~"I Have an Ugly face, So I'm Used to being feared"~

Darkfang Sat silently facing a corner of camp debating life. earlier he'd tried to go play with his young sister... but she'd gotten scared and he'd been shooed away... He Drew a Paw Accross His Scarred Face with a sigh... it wasn't his fault he was ugly, but really... why did everyone turn him away for just being ugly...?

Hearing pawsteps he Turned his Head

@*_Athena_* @WCUEhoneyfur .

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Sick

Mosspelt padded up to a lone warrior who was sat in the clearing, as he didn't look too good. "Hey there, are you okay? I can help." She said to him in a calming voice. He turned his head hearing her paw steps. "What's your name?" Mosspelt asked.

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old March 30th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Darkfang
He/Him
~Sadistic~
~"I Have an Ugly face, So I'm Used to being feared"~

Darkfang Sat silently facing a corner of camp debating life. earlier he'd tried to go play with his young sister... but she'd gotten scared and he'd been shooed away... He Drew a Paw Accross His Scarred Face with a sigh... it wasn't his fault he was ugly, but really... why did everyone turn him away for just being ugly...?

Hearing pawsteps he Turned his Head

@*_Athena_* @WCUEhoneyfur .
Roseheart looked at him sympathetically. "Are you alright?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCUEhoneyfur View Post
Mosspelt padded up to a lone warrior who was sat in the clearing, as he didn't look too good. "Hey there, are you okay? I can help." She said to him in a calming voice. He turned his head hearing her paw steps. "What's your name?" Mosspelt asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Roseheart looked at him sympathetically. "Are you alright?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.
He Quickly turned away refusing to face them, not wanting them to see his ugly face. "uh.. yeah... i'm fine. Just... a Bit Lonely and a Bit Confused with all this thats Going On you know? My Name? It's... Darkfang... Because of my dark pelt and my Overbite..." he trailed off murmuring the last bit

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:56 PM

Quote:

He Quickly turned away refusing to face them, not wanting them to see his ugly face. "uh.. yeah... i'm fine. Just... a Bit Lonely and a Bit Confused with all this thats Going On you know? My Name? It's... Darkfang... Because of my dark pelt and my Overbite..." he trailed off murmuring the last bit
"Cool name!" Roseheart purred eagerly.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3

Mosspelt turned around hen she heard another cat coming up to him as well. She recognized her as Roseheart. She noticed Darkfang turn his face away from them, and then she realized the scar on his face, and thought he must be embarrassed. "It's ok, I don't care what you look like. You don't have to be ashamed." She said, trying to calm him down.

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old March 30th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"Cool name!" Roseheart purred eagerly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCUEhoneyfur View Post
Mosspelt turned around hen she heard another cat coming up to him as well. She recognized her as Roseheart. She noticed Darkfang turn his face away from them, and then she realized the scar on his face, and thought he must be embarrassed. "It's ok, I don't care what you look like. You don't have to be ashamed." She said, trying to calm him down.
"thanks..." He meowed, still not turning around.. he sighed and meowed "its best this way... young ones seem scared of my face..."

Old March 30th, 2024, 05:05 PM

Quote:

"thanks..." He meowed, still not turning around.. he sighed and meowed "its best this way... young ones seem scared of my face..."
The 16 moon old she-cat looked at him sympathetically, and got a little bit closer. "I don't care about how you look, I care about what's in your heart, I care about you, your kindness, not how you look. You have good in you, I can tell." Roseheart purred calmly, helping Darkfang understand not all cats are like that. She hoped that was enough to tell him, but if it wasn't, it's alright. She could always try again.

Old March 30th, 2024, 05:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)

Black fur with gray stripes
Nettleshadow sat in the Riverclan clearing, grooming his ruffled pelt in a patch of sunlight. He felt tired from his recent patrol and relished the feeling of sunlight on his fur. He watched clouds drift across the sky, being blown by the breeze. He felt a little bored now that he had nothing to do and wished some cats would come to talk to him.'
@ItsATryp
@*_Athena_*