Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 09:38 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 09:32 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:13 AM

Old February 21st, 2024, 11:20 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
(he has his legs and eyes for now, I kinda wanna roleplay into it and see a cool way of how he lost em)

⋆⭒˚。⋆ FrostMelt ⋆⭒˚。⋆
He/him|purrks: N/A|Semi-fluffy dark grey and light grey tom with yellow eyes

Frostmelt sat down in the clearing. He was tired, trying to help out the cats in this raid with Thunderclan. Although, he decided not to participate. Finally, he could feel his paws start to cramp up from sitting down to long. He decided to take a walk, maybe stretch his limbs out, might as well use them if they were there.

He stretched out his legs and arms, trying to keep the stinging feeling of blood rushing back to a minimum. Though that never worked, he could feel the pins and needles. The feeling slowly faded and he felt good enough to walk around camp, which he did, trotting around camp boredly. Most of it was empty other than the one side where the fight had broken out, which he tried his best to avoid. Finally, his legs got tired again. At that, he sighed, it was the same repeated thing over and over. Get up, walk around, be tired, go sit down. He thought he could go entertain the kits, but then put off the idea with another sigh. Finally, he looked around, a few cats trotted around, and a few sat. Some limping to the med den. Some kits are being put back in the nursery, and newly made apprentices are being pulled back into dens after begging to go fight.

mentions: @Theraphosa

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze huffed to himself as he waved another bee away from his pelt with a paw. His eyes trailed across the clearing taking in the sights of what was left after the raid. So many were lost and blood still stains the floor. The tom shivered as the memories played again as though it was happening for a second time. Vivid enough that Seabreeze's ears were ringing from the screams and his nose burned with the metallic scent of blood. His ears teared up but the sandy blue-grey tom was quick to wipe them away before anyone saw anything.

Cats were constantly entering and exiting the medicine den, apprentices with too many injuries on their tiny bodies, kits that should've been laughing and playing outside were all huddled near the nursery. Quiet.

Misery swept up Seabreeze's mind and he found himself unable to focus on anything but it. This cycle of pain was going to be the death of Riverclan, whether that be literally or figuratively -even perhaps both-, only time will tell. In the mean time, Seabreeze will do everything he can to take care of his clan. Once more Seabreeze looked across the clearing, this time looking for someone to join or something to help out with.

His blue eyes caught onto yellow ones, Frostmelt was walking across the clearing. Seabreeze was relatively neutral with the other tom, as they haven't really interacted much. The anxious tom tended to only to stick with Cloverpaw and her friends during their apprenticeship and after her passing Seabreeze rarely talked to anyone at all.

Though, any distraction right now was a good one and Seabreeze found himself calling lightly out to the other,
"Frostmelt, do you want to leave camp for a bit? I was going to go on a walk, if you wanted to join?"

("...maybe stretch his limbs out, might as well use them if they were there." but honestly the foreshadowing is really good /gen)

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:42 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Emerald hues met the excited gaze of the kit as she trotted back after dropping her clumsy catch into the fresh kill pile, her chest puffing up with pride, I am so very proud of you little raven birdy,” her cooing mew thickly coated with a purr. At the kits request to go back to the nursery, Fawnheart nudged the gently in that direction and set to answering the kits second question, “Well, toms do exactly what she-cats do… if anything we do more because we provide new life for the clan,” her emerald gaze settled softly on the she-kit as she gave her a quick lick between the ears and nudged Ravenkit through the entry of the nursery.

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }
(Sorry this is quite the short ending, I have a migraine but alas, responses must be done)

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:56 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze huffed to himself as he waved another bee away from his pelt with a paw. His eyes trailed across the clearing taking in the sights of what was left after the raid. So many were lost and blood still stains the floor. The tom shivered as the memories played again as though it was happening for a second time. Vivid enough that Seabreeze's ears were ringing from the screams and his nose burned with the metallic scent of blood. His ears teared up but the sandy blue-grey tom was quick to wipe them away before anyone saw anything.

Cats were constantly entering and exiting the medicine den, apprentices with too many injuries on their tiny bodies, kits that should've been laughing and playing outside were all huddled near the nursery. Quiet.

Misery swept up Seabreeze's mind and he found himself unable to focus on anything but it. This cycle of pain was going to be the death of Riverclan, whether that be literally or figuratively -even perhaps both-, only time will tell. In the mean time, Seabreeze will do everything he can to take care of his clan. Once more Seabreeze looked across the clearing, this time looking for someone to join or something to help out with.

His blue eyes caught onto yellow ones, Frostmelt was walking across the clearing. Seabreeze was relatively neutral with the other tom, as they haven't really interacted much. The anxious tom tended to only to stick with Cloverpaw and her friends during their apprenticeship and after her passing Seabreeze rarely talked to anyone at all.

Though, any distraction right now was a good one and Seabreeze found himself calling lightly out to the other,
"Frostmelt, do you want to leave camp for a bit? I was going to go on a walk, if you wanted to join?"

("...maybe stretch his limbs out, might as well use them if they were there." but honestly the foreshadowing is really good /gen)

⋆⭒˚。⋆ FrostMelt ⋆⭒˚。⋆

Frostmelt looked up at the sound of his name. And to his surprise it was Seabreeze. He looked at the grey tom, forgetting about the question he had just asked for a second. He had never really talked to the tom before, since the tom usually stayed close to the one apprentice... who was it again?... his memory was a blur. He remembered walking by and saying Hi respectfully, never long conversations. Frostmelt rubbed his paw a bit in the snow, thinking about the times he had crossed Seabreeze, maybe they had talked before, and he didn't remember. That was common, even if his memory was pretty sharp, there were certain things he didn't wish to remember. Finally, remembering the question he looked up again and at the tom's steady gaze. Frost shuttered. "A walk sounds nice," he murmured walking over to the tom with an exhausted look, "sure," he said, his tail at a steady rhythm beating back and forth, back and forth. The steady beat of his tail seemed to keep his attention from drifting.

He waited for the tom to get up so they could start their walk. His nose was still tinged with the scent of blood, maybe a walk would wear it off. His attention started to drift at the thought of blood... How many had died? no, not just Riverclan, in all? how many... he couldn't even stand to think about it. Would those cats ever have their minds eased? Will their bodies be taken and buried or will they be left to rot on that battlefield? And who's fault was it? Couldn't Starclan stop it? His thoughts swarmed. His eyes seemed to be distant. Then he heard Seabreeze again. Frost found his way back and looked at the tom who was far ahead, and frost trotted over to him.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 22nd, 2024, 11:22 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

⋆⭒˚。⋆ FrostMelt ⋆⭒˚。⋆

Frostmelt looked up at the sound of his name. And to his surprise it was Seabreeze. He looked at the grey tom, forgetting about the question he had just asked for a second. He had never really talked to the tom before, since the tom usually stayed close to the one apprentice... who was it again?... his memory was a blur. He remembered walking by and saying Hi respectfully, never long conversations. Frostmelt rubbed his paw a bit in the snow, thinking about the times he had crossed Seabreeze, maybe they had talked before, and he didn't remember. That was common, even if his memory was pretty sharp, there were certain things he didn't wish to remember. Finally, remembering the question he looked up again and at the tom's steady gaze. Frost shuttered. "A walk sounds nice," he murmured walking over to the tom with an exhausted look, "sure," he said, his tail at a steady rhythm beating back and forth, back and forth. The steady beat of his tail seemed to keep his attention from drifting.

He waited for the tom to get up so they could start their walk. His nose was still tinged with the scent of blood, maybe a walk would wear it off. His attention started to drift at the thought of blood... How many had died? no, not just Riverclan, in all? how many... he couldn't even stand to think about it. Would those cats ever have their minds eased? Will their bodies be taken and buried or will they be left to rot on that battlefield? And who's fault was it? Couldn't Starclan stop it? His thoughts swarmed. His eyes seemed to be distant. Then he heard Seabreeze again. Frost found his way back and looked at the tom who was far ahead, and frost trotted over to him.

Seabreeze

Seabreeze watched silently as the other tom made his way over to Seabreeze's side. The sandy blue-grey tom was happy that the other wanted to join him, otherwise the crummy thoughts that were clogging up Seabreeze's brain would be likely to start spiraling out of control and into worse and worse things. The Riverclan warrior shook out his pelt, as if shaking out the clinging badness before turning to Frostmelt with a barely-there smile,

"I am happy that you are joining me...I just-" Seabreeze looked around the camp, then winced and turned to point his muzzle stubbornly towards the camp exit, "I just need to get away for a bit."" He ended his mew in a whisper.

Seabreeze had been working nonstop since the end of the raid, carrying out bodies of Thunderclanners, and getting their fallen clan mates in a place where they can be readied for the mourning vigil and then burial. It was necessary work, nobody deserved to see their family like that. It reminded him of Cloverpaw but he shook again to stop from tumbling down that rabbit hole.

Everything as of late has reminded him of Cloverpaw, she was haunting him. He blinked his blue eyes for a moment, attempting to sway his tail but all it did was wag from its remaining 1/4 of the limb. It started to ache, as though his thinking of it reminded the awful stub that it needed to be as inconvenient as possible.

"It's...ummm....been awhile since we've spoken really. I," Seabreeze stopped a moment and slowed his walking just as they exited the camp, trying to think how to phrase and sum up everything that happened, "It's been kind of rough for me these past few moons. But what about you?"

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old February 23rd, 2024, 05:12 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Fluttermane sat, wanting someone to talk to her

(My god this is bad, open)
Old February 23rd, 2024, 05:37 PM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Stormwhistle

(base by supurrnovae on DA)

He/Him ✩ Warrior ✩ Sociable

Yawning and stretching, Stormwhistle exited the warrior's den and headed to the main part of camp.

He saw a cat sitting by themselves and, being the sociable fellow he is, decided to go up and say hi.

"Hello there! How are you on this chilly day?" He spoke

[@abizarrephantasm]

Last edited by cybervoid; February 23rd, 2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 06:03 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybervoid View Post
Stormwhistle

Yawning and stretching, Stormwhistle exited the warrior's den and headed to the main part of camp.

He saw a cat sitting by themselves and, being the sociable fellow he is, decided to go up and say hi.

"Hello there! How are you on this chilly day?" He spoke

[@abizarrephantasm]
Fluttermane spotted a warrior coming towards her. "I'm ok, could be better. How are you today?" She spoke calmly to the warrior, the weather was definitely a part of why she wasn't feeling super great that day. It was leaf bare after all.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:03 PM
BLARGH !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bizarre phantasm View Post

Fluttermane spotted a warrior coming towards her. "I'm ok, could be better. How are you today?" She spoke calmly to the warrior, the weather was definitely a part of why she wasn't feeling super great that day. It was leaf bare after all.

Stormwhistle

Stormwhistle noticed Fluttermane's seemingly gloomy demeanor.

"Not the best, not the worst, just fine! Is there anything in specific bothering you?" The tom questioned.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:18 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybervoid View Post
Stormwhistle

Stormwhistle noticed Fluttermane's seemingly gloomy demeanor.

"Not the best, not the worst, just fine! Is there anything in specific bothering you?" The tom questioned.
She noticed the tom ask if there was anything bothering her. Well, there were things bothering her for sure. But she wondered if it was just her personality than anything, she was usually a kind, nice, helpful cat. But today was very cold, which made her feel a little bit grumpy. "The weather is making me feel a little bit down today" She spoke in a soft tone. "Maybe things will be better once the weather gets nicer" She mentioned. "Do you think the weather during leaf bare is bad?" She asked the tom.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:43 PM
BLARGH !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bizarre phantasm View Post

She noticed the tom ask if there was anything bothering her. Well, there were things bothering her for sure. But she wondered if it was just her personality than anything, she was usually a kind, nice, helpful cat. But today was very cold, which made her feel a little bit grumpy. "The weather is making me feel a little bit down today" She spoke in a soft tone. "Maybe things will be better once the weather gets nicer" She mentioned. "Do you think the weather during leaf bare is bad?" She asked the tom.

Stormwhistle

Stormwhistle studied Fluttermane as she spoke, almost as if he was trying to piece her together like a puzzle.

"Hmm" Stormwhistle took a moment to think about the question.

"I do suppose its rather cold out, and I could see how that can be bothersome. The clouds covering the sun make the forest all a bit more gloomy too." He looked up at the sky, watching the clouds. Then turned back to Fluttermane.

"But to me it just is what it is! We patrol, we sleep, we eat, all is the same." Not much seems to bother the tom.