Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:46 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:42 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fits
Today 08:41 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:40 PM
Hazel and Hills
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:40 PM

Old February 17th, 2024, 12:49 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Fawnheart’s nose twitched as she scented a mouse and to her surprise Ravenkit was in hot pursuit of at that very moment… well, she was in pursuit of the leaf but the mouse was going to be a silly surprise. Ravenkit had turned to lock her hues with Fawnheart’s emerald gaze, “I’m watching, little one,” Fawnheart purred in assurance to the kit who was clearly seeking approval from the large fluffy warrior. Calming streams of joy trickled through her heart as she watched the kit run and pounce onto the leaf, starling in the mouse then somehow managing to hit it as she panicked. The mouse skuttled a tad then fell twitching to the ground which warranted a confused squeak out of Ravenkit, “Bite its neck,” Fawnheart meowed in a calm response, but the mouse had already succumbed to its wounds by the time she finished her short instructive response.

Like most kits this little one had a short attention span, the house event was over so Ravenkit flitted off to her next task. Fawnheart chuckled a little as the kit came back and patted grass on her muzzle… her muzzle had not hurt but the kit has come to patch her up and she appreciated the small affectionate attempt at righting her wrongs, “Thank you, my muzzle feels soooo much better thanks to your “herbs.” Happiness tickled her pelt as pride flooded her heart as Ravenkit finished her task and remembered the mouse event once more, “very good little one !!” she purred coming over to nuzzle the little spotted kit, “You can drop it into the fresh kill pile, little one.” With a gentle nudge she pushed the kit in the direction of the mouse, her first catch of prey… accidental yes, but still praise worthy.

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 17th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:09 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Minksplash existed. Featherkit existed. Hollytail existed. Snowfall existed.

Congrats! You've found one of my trading cards! Now, you can keep it, just, you now have to VM me this post, so I can remove the trading card! These are first come first serve after all! Now, here's your card!

Ah snap! Someone beat you to it! The cards not here! Better luck next time

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowy the Ghost; February 18th, 2024 at 03:39 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

BlueRiver sat down grooming himself (OPEN)

Congrats! you've earned 557 kk!,please vm that you've earned it so i can remove it! (hurry up!)

Last edited by Sunny Cheerful; February 18th, 2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Honeypool lived.

(Activity post)
Old February 19th, 2024, 01:31 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The tan warrior smiled apologetically. "Yeah..."

Oh my goodness, how do I never know how to sync my words with my thoughts?

He hesitated before deciding to sit next to the warrior, eyes glued to the ground.

He wondered what to talk about for a moment, as waves of embarrassment surged through him.

Maybe he'd made a mistake...

"So uh, FISH! We've got a... A lot of fish! Your favorite?" Deerspark asked, glancing up at the snow covered warrior.

He could tell that flashes irritation pricked in the air. Deerspark would have to do something about that. Not sure what though.

Eh... I'll figure it out, hopefully.

Wait, what if talking about fish wasn't a good idea? This was Leaf-Bare after all, what if reminiscing on favorite prey would only worsen Fadingsun's mood?

Maybe he should help clear that snow... His paws twitched towards the warrior before stopping abruptly.

You know what? Maybe not... Plus, snow was just really, really, really, cold water... And Fadingsun probably knew all about that. Also, Deerspark didn't know the tom very well, why would he do that? What if he didn't want him to?

Deerspark twitched his ears in frustration of his own thoughts. He always managed to think himself out of things...

Stars, this warrior was all over the place! The emotions rolling off of him felt like violent waves, coming up and crashing down again over and over. It had been a while since Fadingsun had encountered anyone with so much... nervous energy? That sounded too negative, but it was the closest definition he had.

It didn't seem like Deerspark was going anywhere, so Fadingsun resolved himself to at least trying to make conversation. He began to brush the snow off of him the best he could, already feeling the cold seeping down to his skin. He'd need to curl up in his nest after this one.

"We do have a lot of fish, and hopefully that doesn't change any time soon. I don't... really have a favorite?" He didn't bother sharing that he didn't love fish as much as most RiverClan cats, since even thinking that felt blasphemous. "I'll eat whatever's in front of me. How about yourself?"
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 19th, 2024, 05:52 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Stars, this warrior was all over the place! The emotions rolling off of him felt like violent waves, coming up and crashing down again over and over. It had been a while since Fadingsun had encountered anyone with so much... nervous energy? That sounded too negative, but it was the closest definition he had.

It didn't seem like Deerspark was going anywhere, so Fadingsun resolved himself to at least trying to make conversation. He began to brush the snow off of him the best he could, already feeling the cold seeping down to his skin. He'd need to curl up in his nest after this one.

"We do have a lot of fish, and hopefully that doesn't change any time soon. I don't... really have a favorite?" He didn't bother sharing that he didn't love fish as much as most RiverClan cats, since even thinking that felt blasphemous. "I'll eat whatever's in front of me. How about yourself?"

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I like the pretty ones," Deerspark began, allowing his ridged posture to loosen up. "Like, koi? I really like koi."

He hadn't really intended to mean, "what fish did you like to eat the most?". Honestly, Deerspark stared and admired them just as much as he ate them.

He'd probably have to stop that though, it made their floppy little faces even more sympathetic--- or angry. Angry fish definitely exist.

He constantly wondered how colorful fish could get. Sometimes he'd see one and claim that their range of color must end there. But then he'd see another fish, and he'd always be wrong.

"If you're... Uh... Talking about eating fish, I really like carp. Basic right? Yeah... But uh, they're easy to catch and they taste pretty good."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old February 19th, 2024, 11:21 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

Fawnheart’s nose twitched as she scented a mouse and to her surprise Ravenkit was in hot pursuit of at that very moment… well, she was in pursuit of the leaf but the mouse was going to be a silly surprise. Ravenkit had turned to lock her hues with Fawnheart’s emerald gaze, “I’m watching, little one,” Fawnheart purred in assurance to the kit who was clearly seeking approval from the large fluffy warrior. Calming streams of joy trickled through her heart as she watched the kit run and pounce onto the leaf, starling in the mouse then somehow managing to hit it as she panicked. The mouse skuttled a tad then fell twitching to the ground which warranted a confused squeak out of Ravenkit, “Bite its neck,” Fawnheart meowed in a calm response, but the mouse had already succumbed to its wounds by the time she finished her short instructive response.

Like most kits this little one had a short attention span, the house event was over so Ravenkit flitted off to her next task. Fawnheart chuckled a little as the kit came back and patted grass on her muzzle… her muzzle had not hurt but the kit has come to patch her up and she appreciated the small affectionate attempt at righting her wrongs, “Thank you, my muzzle feels soooo much better thanks to your “herbs.” Happiness tickled her pelt as pride flooded her heart as Ravenkit finished her task and remembered the mouse event once more, “very good little one !!” she purred coming over to nuzzle the little spotted kit, “You can drop it into the fresh kill pile, little one.” With a gentle nudge she pushed the kit in the direction of the mouse, her first catch of prey… accidental yes, but still praise worthy.

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }

⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝
Ravenkit
⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝

Ravenkit's heart raced as she approached the fresh kill pile, carrying the mouse she had clumsily caught. Though she no longer felt scared, a surge of pride mixed with a hint of awkwardness washed over her. Dropping the mouse onto the pile, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment, feeling like an apprentice for a few seconds, or even a warrior. Trotting back to Fawnheart with confidence, she couldn't contain her excitement. "I caught a mouse!" she exclaimed, her voice now steady and confident compared to earlier.

Ravenkit puffed out her chest, forgetting about the kit from earlier. "I should go hunting with you!" she suggested eagerly, perhaps a tad too enthusiastically. But as the snowflakes danced around her, her excitement was noticeable. Her smile was switched with a small shiver. "Maybe we can go inside now," she suggested sheepishly, though her eyes sparkled with the want to stay out longer. Though, she didn't know what they would do outside. Knowing it was cold and wet outside. And she figured he had already mastered pouncing on the leaf, and hunting. She thinks she could work on hunting more, but she was still a kit and she knew Fawnheart wouldn't let her. Maybe Fawnheart could take her to the med den and Ravenkit could learn some herbs, she thought happily, and she could tell the med cats that she healed Fawnhearts muzzle.

Her tail swung side to side and her ears perked up. She then went and stood next to Fawnheart for some warmth. Her fur fluffed up a bit. "What do toms do?" Ravenkit asked Fawn. She wrinkled her nose, "The toms in the nursery said that they do more stuff than the she-cats."

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 20th, 2024, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe yawns and cleans her paws

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 21st, 2024, 05:23 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

The fluffy she-cat was sitting watching the clan from a corner in the clearing, her mind swirling with thoughts of the past and now. not sure if starclan wanted her to go on. she had seen four kits with the same fate as her but...never taken from each other...that...might have been a miracle for them and a hate for her....
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:03 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)

(he has his legs and eyes for now, I kinda wanna roleplay into it and see a cool way of how he lost em)

⋆⭒˚。⋆ FrostMelt ⋆⭒˚。⋆
He/him|purrks: N/A|Semi-fluffy dark grey and light grey tom with yellow eyes

Frostmelt sat down in the clearing. He was tired, trying to help out the cats in this raid with Thunderclan. Although, he decided not to participate. Finally, he could feel his paws start to cramp up from sitting down to long. He decided to take a walk, maybe stretch his limbs out, might as well use them if they were there.

He stretched out his legs and arms, trying to keep the stinging feeling of blood rushing back to a minimum. Though that never worked, he could feel the pins and needles. The feeling slowly faded and he felt good enough to walk around camp, which he did, trotting around camp boredly. Most of it was empty other than the one side where the fight had broken out, which he tried his best to avoid. Finally, his legs got tired again. At that, he sighed, it was the same repeated thing over and over. Get up, walk around, be tired, go sit down. He thought he could go entertain the kits, but then put off the idea with another sigh. Finally, he looked around, a few cats trotted around, and a few sat. Some limping to the med den. Some kits are being put back in the nursery, and newly made apprentices are being pulled back into dens after begging to go fight.

mentions: @Theraphosa

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties