Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Irispaw Finder
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:03 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:02 AM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by squidz
Today 10:53 AM
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:45 AM

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:18 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Irritation crossed Fadingsun's face as snow was sprayed all over him. His claws curled into the snow as he resisted the urge to snap at the cat who had just approached. Things were tense enough, they didn't need more tension and drama. He kept repeating that to himself, nearly missing the cat's greeting in the process.

Green eyes, still alight with annoyance, turned on the other warrior. His tone was rather dry, making Fadingsun wonder if he even had a lot of interest in speaking to him to begin with. This cat was named... Deerspark? At least, he thought.

"You seem to have a lot of energy today," he remarked. There. It wasn't overly harsh, but still sort of conveyed some of his irritation at being showered with snow.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:34 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Irritation crossed Fadingsun's face as snow was sprayed all over him. His claws curled into the snow as he resisted the urge to snap at the cat who had just approached. Things were tense enough, they didn't need more tension and drama. He kept repeating that to himself, nearly missing the cat's greeting in the process.

Green eyes, still alight with annoyance, turned on the other warrior. His tone was rather dry, making Fadingsun wonder if he even had a lot of interest in speaking to him to begin with. This cat was named... Deerspark? At least, he thought.

"You seem to have a lot of energy today," he remarked. There. It wasn't overly harsh, but still sort of conveyed some of his irritation at being showered with snow.
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The tan warrior smiled apologetically. "Yeah..."

Oh my goodness, how do I never know how to sync my words with my thoughts?

He hesitated before deciding to sit next to the warrior, eyes glued to the ground.

He wondered what to talk about for a moment, as waves of embarrassment surged through him.

Maybe he'd made a mistake...

"So uh, FISH! We've got a... A lot of fish! Your favorite?" Deerspark asked, glancing up at the snow covered warrior.

He could tell that flashes irritation pricked in the air. Deerspark would have to do something about that. Not sure what though.

Eh... I'll figure it out, hopefully.

Wait, what if talking about fish wasn't a good idea? This was Leaf-Bare after all, what if reminiscing on favorite prey would only worsen Fadingsun's mood?

Maybe he should help clear that snow... His paws twitched towards the warrior before stopping abruptly.

You know what? Maybe not... Plus, snow was just really, really, really, cold water... And Fadingsun probably knew all about that. Also, Deerspark didn't know the tom very well, why would he do that? What if he didn't want him to?

Deerspark twitched his ears in frustration of his own thoughts. He always managed to think himself out of things...

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old February 12th, 2024, 07:44 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

Fawnheart anxiously awaited the kit who had slipped out of her sight, the little kit needed to come back to her soon or she would unloaf herself and grab the kit by her scruff, taking her right back to the nursery. The kit came back with a large leaf and Fawnheart’s heart lifted a little as Ravenkit pranced proudly over to show off her large find.

“very good little one,” she said with a purr and adjusted the leag, “now show me your jumps so far, pretend the leaf is a big fat mouse.” This was training in a sense but Ravenkit deserved fun, this was meant to be fun packaged in the idea of learning a new skill.

★ Ravenkit ★

Ravenkit nodded. She got low, wobbled and bit, then pounced outwards hitting the leaf. Again, she wobbled a bit on the end, her little arms almost buckling in, but she managed to stay up. She gave Fawnheart a big smile. "I did it!" she purred. Her tail flicked back and forth. Then, another kit, excitedly running back and forth, wasn't watching where he was going, and ran over poor Ravenkit. She goes down, into the snow. She lifts herself out of the snow, her nose now pink and the fur on her face damp. She puts her paw to her muzzle trying to wipe off the excess snow. She doesn't look up at Fawnheart, very upset at what just happened. More she was upset with herself, and not Fawnheart, but because she looked up to Fawnheart, she was embarrassed.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:38 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphB) View Post
He stared out as he let out a few tears. "Thank you." that's all the thought to say. he didn't think anyone would ever care about him so much as help him.

( im getting a bit eepy Ima head to bed. ill reply tomorrow!")

Duststorm purred, "let's get some sleep now. We can start tomorrow."

(timeskip a night dooOOooO)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:52 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Duststorm purred, "let's get some sleep now. We can start tomorrow."

(timeskip a night dooOOooO)
As Bonekit padded out of the nursery he stretched as he heard all the kits half his size play fight. the blurs of camp awakened him and the noises of lively cats calmed him. he wished he could leave camp to get some air but he didn't want another embarrassing encounter with a warrior-. he padded over to his favorite spot next to a tree and began to clean his fur. he was tired but- oh well, he needed to do something active but what? maybe he could try to catch a grasshopper or something, eh he'll just figure it out later.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old February 12th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphB) View Post
As Bonekit padded out of the nursery he stretched as he heard all the kits half his size play fight. the blurs of camp awakened him and the noises of lively cats calmed him. he wished he could leave camp to get some air but he didn't want another embarrassing encounter with a warrior-. he padded over to his favorite spot next to a tree and began to clean his fur. he was tired but- oh well, he needed to do something active but what? maybe he could try to catch a grasshopper or something, eh he'll just figure it out later.
Duststorm spotted the white apprentice-aged kit and bounded over. The early sunrays peeking through the hazy skies were warm, urging her to simply bask. She had training to do today though, and she couldn't be caught relaxing! Besides.. the snow would be uncomfortably cold to lie on.
"Bonekit! It's good you're up. Time to train remember?"

She nodded her head to the camp exit. "I'm thinking some swimming basics today. We can't be RiverClan if we can't swim."

Yes, this was all improv. On a wish and a prayer she hoped she could teach him this way. The only planning she could do was when to strike a fish out of the water..

(this has no context, but I'll say this is before she fell in the river)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 12th, 2024, 03:12 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Duststorm spotted the white apprentice-aged kit and bounded over. The early sunrays peeking through the hazy skies were warm, urging her to simply bask. She had training to do today though, and she couldn't be caught relaxing! Besides.. the snow would be uncomfortably cold to lie on.
"Bonekit! It's good you're up. Time to train remember?"

She nodded her head to the camp exit. "I'm thinking some swimming basics today. We can't be RiverClan if we can't swim."

Yes, this was all improv. On a wish and a prayer she hoped she could teach him this way. The only planning she could do was when to strike a fish out of the water..

(this has no context, but I'll say this is before she fell in the river)
he heard the voice in confusion being half awake he looked at the blur of the cat with eye bagged eyes and when they started padded away his brain buffered "o-ok" he shook he hiead and stood up as he followed the scent.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by {Victim}; February 12th, 2024 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Cherry~

Time to pester the warriors of the clan, her favorite past time. There was a million different questions that buzzed in this young apprentices mind and the whole clan was going to have to answer them for her. So she scanned the area to find the next unfortunate victim. Slatestripe.

That was the warrior she first laid her eyes on and as soon as she did she started her way over to them. "Hello Slatestripe!" She hoped that was his name or this would be embarrassing. "I'm Adderpaw. Can I ask you a few questions?" She said slightly tilting her head. This might take a few hours.
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldkit is alive! (I bought prison escape for her lol) this is an open activity post. Please, bother her!

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:47 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Molekit's little nose twitched as he watched the ball with big curious eyes. He watched as the tom batted it to him. He'd never knew you could make balls of snow. How weird. His curiosity was soon replaced with a big grin as he scrambled to bat the ball.

He began to play with it happily, although when he applied to much force, the snowball fell apart. Molekit's tail dropped and he looked up at the warrior with sad eyes. "It's broken..." He said in a small voice, sniffling.

. . .

@treadlightly - yep! it's super easy, just @____ !

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^