Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2024, 04:07 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Mousekit sat in the Riverclan clearing and pawed at the crow feather Honeystep had given him, currently tucked behind his ear and into his short black fur. It tickled a little, but wearing it did make him feel nice... He didn't have a way to see what he looked like, but he knew from laying it out in the sun that the feather glinted a deep blue under the light. Like water reflecting the night sky.

Out of nowhere, a strong gust of wind blew right through his pelt. Mousekit shivered, scrunching up his face, and... wait.

Where did his feather go?

Out of the corner of his eye Mousekit saw the crow feather floating away in the breeze and heading straight towards the bracken camp wall. Maybe even over it?? His hazel eyes rounded in shock and he frantically looked around to see if any cat had saw that. Wait, why wasn't he just running after it?!

[@Marigoldwhisper]

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 10th, 2024 at 04:09 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Graywing sat in the hard clearing (OPEN)

Old March 11th, 2024, 05:20 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
“Oh thank goodness! I’m so glad that you didn’t just leave!” Realizing her tone of voice Honeybee stopped for a second”Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean that I’m thankful about your parents, I didn’t mean it that way I just didn’t want you to well leave me. But anyway how’s hunting going ?”

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

she purred "i havent hunted in a bit" she sat down, relaxing more. her tail motioned for the other she-cat to sit with her. "its been rather slow, im not a fan of water hunting either." she let out a soft laugh as she began to groom his chest.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:58 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit sat in the Riverclan clearing and pawed at the crow feather Honeystep had given him, currently tucked behind his ear and into his short black fur. It tickled a little, but wearing it did make him feel nice... He didn't have a way to see what he looked like, but he knew from laying it out in the sun that the feather glinted a deep blue under the light. Like water reflecting the night sky.

Out of nowhere, a strong gust of wind blew right through his pelt. Mousekit shivered, scrunching up his face, and... wait.

Where did his feather go?

Out of the corner of his eye Mousekit saw the crow feather floating away in the breeze and heading straight towards the bracken camp wall. Maybe even over it?? His hazel eyes rounded in shock and he frantically looked around to see if any cat had saw that. Wait, why wasn't he just running after it?!

[@Marigoldwhisper]

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

This was it, today was the day.

She was going out into the clearing, just for a peep! She really wanted to enjoy most of it with Minkpaw as she did give her an excellent offer to explore territory together, an offer she didn't want to undermine.

But, when she saw a stray silky feather bound away from... Mousekit?... She knew that she had to help. Even if she was a bit stingy and fragile, she was getting better, tons better! Maybe should could tell Minkpaw later. Maybe she'd be proud of her.

"Hey!" Marigoldkit wobbled over as quickly as she could, her pawsteps uneven and heavy. Now she was in for it.

"Did you see that?" She stood shivering beside Mousekit, her teeth clenched. "I think it just went beyond those brambles. Not that I can see very well..."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 11th, 2024, 03:24 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She stared with jade green eyes, wrinkles of worry folding around her snout.

Great Starclan, poor Riverwhisper was in worse shape than he was letting on. It looked as if he had finally broken. He had finally given up and let it all out.

Swanberry stiffened as he buried his wet face into her shoulder, finding herself absentmindedly shifting so he could rest on her more comfortably. She swiped a few good licks across his ears, her pink tongue flicking in and out like that of a snake.

"Hey, Riverwhisper, it's okay," Swanberry coed, rocking herself back and fourth like the steady waves of a calm river. "He's nowhere near here (Hopefully. Her thoughts countered, cutting into her optimistic nature.), and even if he was, I'd knock the snot out of him before he could get even 5 fox-lengths close to you. You're my clanmate, you don't deserve this."

As comforting as she wanted to sound, she couldn't help but notice her words were laced with a twinge of unease. It was almost eerie hearing someone come and gut themselves out at her paws, the very thing that Swanberry constantly avoided doing on the regular.

Maybe that made Riverwhisper more willing to share than her. He was probably ready. She obviously wasn't.

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

After a while of crying and Swanberry soothing him, the tom grew tired. Riverwhisper settled down in the cozy corner of camp they were in, and laid down. Closing his eyes, he felt himself drift off into sleep.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:15 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Beanz

Hawksun sat down in the clearing. His sharp blue eyes gazing around his clan. They were a bit battered at the moment but still thriving. Hawksun watched Summerpaw and Willowpaw and they shared a fish. Hawksun felt a growl arriving in his throat as Summerpaw seemed to be flirting. Turning his gaze away it landed on a warrior. He looked away quickly, Hawksun looked like a scary and "all claws" kinda cat. But he secretly a big sweetheart that was to shy to talk or look at any other cat.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; March 11th, 2024 at 04:15 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:21 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him| Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Beanfloat smiled as he caught the glance of the other cat. He wasn't afraid of anyone really he was just a big softhearted cat as he trotted over. "Hey Im Beanfloat!" he purred as he sat down next to the cat. "Whats your name?"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:52 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him| Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Beanfloat smiled as he caught the glance of the other cat. He wasn't afraid of anyone really he was just a big softhearted cat as he trotted over. "Hey Im Beanfloat!" he purred as he sat down next to the cat. "Whats your name?"
Hawksun looked up to the unassumingly younger warrior. "I'm Hawksun" He mewed, dipping his head gently to the other cat. Wrapping his long tail along his paws. Hawksun seemed a bit nervous.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:55 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post

-.+riverwhisper+.-
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

After a while of crying and Swanberry soothing him, the tom grew tired. Riverwhisper settled down in the cozy corner of camp they were in, and laid down. Closing his eyes, he felt himself drift off into sleep.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The strawberry blonde she-cat noticed that Riverwhisper had been quite quiet for awhile now. She flicked a curious ear at the tom, watching as his back rose and fell rhythmically, listened as his breaths became deep and soft.

Oh.

He was sleeping.

Apparently, he didn't snore, only lightly at least. It wasn't as bad as her snoring which was an absolute nightmare according to a good handful of her littermates.

She nuzzled her pink nose against his wet cheek, hoping it would offer some comfort. Who knew that he was this tired? He must've been really sleepy, the crying just happened to be his breaking point.

Swanberry looked around awkwardly, contemplating whether or not she should wake him up and drag him into the warriors den for a more comfortable rest. She wrinkled her nose in thought, staring down at her own paws with a puzzled expression.

Well, she was fluffy, wasn't she? Maybe her fur would be a good substitute.

She curled up next to him, rested her head on his, and curled her long tail around his body.

Swanberry had no intention to go to sleep. But she would rest her eyes, for her own sake.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 11th, 2024, 07:31 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The strawberry blonde she-cat noticed that Riverwhisper had been quite quiet for awhile now. She flicked a curious ear at the tom, watching as his back rose and fell rhythmically, listened as his breaths became deep and soft.

Oh.

He was sleeping.

Apparently, he didn't snore, only lightly at least. It wasn't as bad as her snoring which was an absolute nightmare according to a good handful of her littermates.

She nuzzled her pink nose against his wet cheek, hoping it would offer some comfort. Who knew that he was this tired? He must've been really sleepy, the crying just happened to be his breaking point.

Swanberry looked around awkwardly, contemplating whether or not she should wake him up and drag him into the warriors den for a more comfortable rest. She wrinkled her nose in thought, staring down at her own paws with a puzzled expression.

Well, she was fluffy, wasn't she? Maybe her fur would be a good substitute.

She curled up next to him, rested her head on his, and curled her long tail around his body.

Swanberry had no intention to go to sleep. But she would rest her eyes, for her own sake.
-.+riverwhisper+.-
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

Later

Riverwhisper blinked open his eyes, seeing Swanberry curled against him, her gaze on the horizon. "Hey," he said, in a quiet voice, as not to startle her. He let her tail gently brush his cheek as he purred softly. She seemed like she was comforting him, but he wasn't sure. He pressed himself a little closer, gently washing her fur. He felt very... well, he didn't know how to describe it, but when she smiled at him, or looked at him, his heart fluttered a little. And all he wanted to do right now was stay here, with her, and just be close. But he knew, deep down, he couldn't do that. He got up slowly, stretching. "Do you want to... maybe come with me to Haven Springs? I heard it's really pretty around now, with the sunset..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Closed Thread