Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2020, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shockpaw couldn't wait any longer. They'd done their waiting- a few moons too many, if you asked them!
Since Brindlejaw has mentioned he would be over looking their final assessment, he was the one she saught out, trembling head to paws, and tail excitedly whipping through the air.
When they found him, they speed walked to him, intent and purpose with each stride and slowly losing their shakiness, growing more and more confident.
Upon approach, the stopped in front of him, tail high. "I have come by to ask..... when will my assessment be?"
I'm becoming impatient, I'm becoming nervous and and and.....

@Shimm

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 10th, 2020, 10:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw quickly took the chance and tried to ram into Littlewish again, aiming to throw him off his feet and then pin his mentor to the ground.

Littlewish felt his spine twist, face agape in horror as he attempted to jolt away from the young tom. His flickering fire of triumph spluttered into ashes as yet another hit made an impact, knocking him into the dusty earth. As a set of paws held him in a vulnerable position, he scribbled around with a paw to find a way to dislodge him. Paws catching on a small pile of dust and soil, he chucked it at the tom, hoping to make him flinch away.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 10th, 2020, 10:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Beau @CheetahPelt @Shimm @Pluto @NIGHTOWL @Socks -not sure if it's my turn, but I'll just go ahead?]

Crinklekit frowned as Jaykit continued to snap back at the group of gathered cats, her ears flattening against her small skull. She didn't like the way that her little brother was acting very much. Neither Momma nor Daddy seemed very happy with him either. But he seemed almost...unsure? Mad? It didn't seem like he fully supported his claims anymore, but he was too stubborn to care.
"Jay, please-" She opened her maw to squeak more, but she was cut off by the other gawks and mrrows of horror at his behaviour.

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:16 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish felt his spine twist, face agape in horror as he attempted to jolt away from the young tom. His flickering fire of triumph spluttered into ashes as yet another hit made an impact, knocking him into the dusty earth. As a set of paws held him in a vulnerable position, he scribbled around with a paw to find a way to dislodge him. Paws catching on a small pile of dust and soil, he chucked it at the tom, hoping to make him flinch away.
Eaglepaw pinned Littlewish to the ground and saw him grab a pile of dust and soil just before the tom threw it at him. He was still as he stopped breathing for a second to avoid choking. He started to breathe again and inhaled some stray dust. He coughed, focusing on breathing and getting the dust out rather than pinning his mentor.
Old July 10th, 2020, 11:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moon Lily
( I don't know either and just to save everybody from having overflowing notifications..And I hope u don't mind?)

Having been somewhat silent during this..Palekit gave a sympathetic look to her sister . She didn't really know what to do right now..with the sun now being unpleasant and jaykit being mean.. The she kit sat beside crinklekit and gave her the cat version of a hug. Hopefully that'll chill things out a bit? She decided to just ignore jaykit for now . "Wanna play mossball when we get back to the nursery?" she offered to her sister.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Shimm @CheetahPelt @NIGHTOWL @Socks @Pluto @Beau ]

Crinklekit watched patiently as she observed her older sister's shaky paw steps, a small grin forming on her face as she felt the lap of her Momma's tongue upon her small head. Purring vigorously, her eyelids dipped as she grew fatigued. Her eyes finally slipping shut, she snuggled against the older queen's pelt as she breathed in the milky scent of her fur. It smelt like heaven to her. As she was cradled softly in the blanket of Songbird's pelt, she allowed herself to fall into the clutches of sleep.

"Yes, Momma!" Crinklekit cried, ears flicking dutifully. She hesitated as she noticed that Jaykit was doomed to stay behind, eyes flickering with pity. Curling her maw into a reassuring smile, she dragged herself over to the nursery with determination alight in her gaze. She stopped at its mouth, gathering herself so that she could make her announcement. Clearing her throat, she hollered into the musty air. "Ovew here!"
As her littermates gathered round, she waited for each to settle down before nodding to Palekit. She was the oldest, so surely she knew what to do!
"What should we do, Palekit?"

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @NIGHTOWL -naw, it's alright! we can have quality sister time <3]

Crinklekit sniffed as she gazed down at the dusty floor, her eyes somewhat distant. She imagined being bigger and able to run away, powerful legs replacing her paralyzed ones. But that was all in her head, wasn't it? She sniffled some more before she felt her sister's warm embrace. She let out a small purr, her frown fleeing and replacing itself with a soft smile. Palekit always knew how to make her feel better.
"Yes please, sistew. I love mossball!" She squeaked, trying to remember what mossball was. Not entirely sure whether she'd played it before, she allowed herself to believe that she loved, well, liked it. She'd see when they played.

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:46 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Moon Lily @Socks @Pluto @Beau

She's looking toward her for answers? Well she did suggest something in the clan meeting area! Smiling with perked ears
"Mossy Ball! " she was up for other suggestions too. But moss ball sounded fun at that moment. " nothing out in the sun..cuz it hurts.." she frowned . She looked to the others who they haven't heard from.
Then back at crinklekit "and you ok?"

Old July 10th, 2020, 11:53 PM

@Moon Lily

( )

Seeing Crinklekit get better Palekit parted a bit only to give a bright smile "we can even team against jaykit. " she winked. Why not have a little sweet revenge? If the kit only knew what that feeling was called at time she'd certainly call it revenge. Feeling her pelt start to burn a bit from the sun, Palekit winced and glared at the stupid yellow ball of light. " and I think I seen others play it? It's easy..I think..I don't know I saw some other kits toss moss around so.." she shrugged . In her mind she called it moss ball. Unknown to her that it was well known to nearly every kit. .

Old July 11th, 2020, 12:13 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw followed eagerly after his mentor, smiling with delight and letring out a soft purr of excitement. "I've never flushed rabbits before!" He mewed.
"Never flushed rabbits before? Well at least you seem excited for it," Breezefeather couldn't help but laugh. Rabbitpaw's excitement was rubbing off on him and the senior warrior booped the apprentice with a paw. "Come on then, I shall teach you how." Leading Rabbitpaw a bit further off the moor, the silver tom paused. "It all requires on speed and technique. First you must master the crouch," with that he slid into a smooth hunting crouch, body low but still keeping balanced and above the grass. "You need to be able to run still and move... but this is mainly to sneak up on them before we start chasing in which we stretch out the body. Flushing and chasing requires two different techniques and today you're working on flushing."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread