Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2024, 02:30 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

((open))

The pretty she-cat opens her mouth to say something, but what was she going to say? And who was she going to speak to? Confusion ripples in her eyes and her pretty little brow furrows and she shakes out her soft, silky pelt.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 14th, 2024, 08:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
With things a bit more calm than she had envisioned them being (the 'no going after Cattail Pond' thing was taking all of her will power and obedience lessons to follow) Dusklion was trying to perfect a new move. Starting from one edge of the camp, she sprinted towards her invisible target going as if to leap straight at them before she darted off to one side. From there she sprang towards where their "back" was, paws gripping invisible shoulders and - well, with no cat to actually grip the dark tabby was sent tumbling across the clearing, stopped only by the solid body of what she hoped was the Floodstone.

...No dice. Because it wasn't the Floodstone - it was Talonpaw unfortunately. Immediately Dusk scrambled to her paws, turning her head away from the 'paw and spitting out the sand that she'd somehow managed to get on her tongue by smushing her face into the ground.

[ @Lillith enjoy this absolutely all over the place chaotic starter KJSDFHS ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:25 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensDove View Post
Flamekit was wondering around boredly when he bumped into his sister. "Oh. Hey," he meowed nonchalantly.
| Rabbitkit |

The small kitten looked over. "Hi, brother!" She smiled, play bowing. "How're you?" She said.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:02 AM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

"Lakeshine!" Seagullwing called louder, then blushed. Everyone had probably heard her. Even if she did like him, she wasn't sure if he did, and didn't want to embarrass him.
@~MothDust~
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:36 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
"Lakeshine!" Seagullwing called louder, then blushed. Everyone had probably heard her. Even if she did like him, she wasn't sure if he did, and didn't want to embarrass him.
@~MothDust~

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Lakestream
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Lakestream trudged out of the warrior's den looking quite tired. "Hm?" he said, looking around through his baggy eyelids. He followed the sound of Seagullwing's voice. He dipped his head down to give seagullwing a little tap on the head.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:38 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr Sat by himself watching the starry sky as he dug his claws into the ground, giving off a low growl… “why Father? Why can’t I Fit in? Who Am I Supposed to be?” he said with a loud sigh as tears streamed down his depressed face… “maybe i should leave… I'm only getting in the way…” suddenly a sound hit his ears and he snapped his head back to peer at his awakened clanmate…

Greenpelt Yawned And Came to lay down beside the depressed cat “something bothering you?” he grunted with misery… “life sucks don’t it?”

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 15th, 2024, 01:09 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @celeste [ misty !! ]

[ 86 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw sat in the clearing, eyes gleaming and tail-tip tapping the floor repeatedly. she had pent up energy, and she wanted to get it out. the last battle she had been in had gone awfully, so that wasn't the highest option, but some training with a fellow apprentice could be nice..

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:48 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }
(Sorry it is short )
Fawnheart maintained her grip on the wriggling kit in her maw, a feisty little one this Ravenkit was. Her large body withheld the kits attempted battering and she waited until the kit stoped and whined Fawnheart’s name in a desperate attempt to free herself. Huffing slightly Fawnheart placed the kit back onto the ground and gave her a small lick, “okay little one,” she purred, “fight your own battles but you better not go picking fights with that other kit or you will be back in the nursery quicker than a warrior can catch a mouse.” She laid her massive body and loafed to keep the chill of the clearing earth from her large fluff covered form, her emerald eyes stayed trained on Ravenkit ready to intercept the kit if she decided to have moss for brains…. this was definitely going to be interesting to say the least, but hopefully interesting simply meant funny or a story worth telling.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 15th, 2024 at 07:48 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:17 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]

With things a bit more calm than she had envisioned them being (the 'no going after Cattail Pond' thing was taking all of her will power and obedience lessons to follow) Dusklion was trying to perfect a new move. Starting from one edge of the camp, she sprinted towards her invisible target going as if to leap straight at them before she darted off to one side. From there she sprang towards where their "back" was, paws gripping invisible shoulders and - well, with no cat to actually grip the dark tabby was sent tumbling across the clearing, stopped only by the solid body of what she hoped was the Floodstone.

...No dice. Because it wasn't the Floodstone - it was Talonpaw unfortunately. Immediately Dusk scrambled to her paws, turning her head away from the 'paw and spitting out the sand that she'd somehow managed to get on her tongue by smushing her face into the ground.

[ @Lillith enjoy this absolutely all over the place chaotic starter KJSDFHS ]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The apprentice(?) was laying in the camp clearing with his fur puffed out against the chill. He had been back in RiverClan for a little over a moon now which Talonpaw supposed meant he was allowed to stay. He wasn't surprised that no one had noticed. He expected nothing less of the adults-

WHAM! Talonpaw's train of thought was abruptly cut short when he saw a flash of fur out of the corner of his eye before a weight landed on him. Letting out a startled yowl, he automatically went into defense mode as he scrambled to his paws, snow and sand spraying as he whipped around to face Dusklion with unsheathed claws and wide eyes.

"I knew it! I knew you'd all try to get rid of me, but in the middle of camp? I didn't think RiverClan could get more pathetic, but this just proves it!" he spat bitterly, his chest heaving as he let out harsh breaths in a combination of adrenaline and fear. Talonpaw fully expected to die here, and he knew there would be no third chance. Still, knowing what was waiting for him made it less scary. He just hoped Dusklion would make it painless, though he doubted it. Snakeheart hadn't, and the medicine cat hadn't even been physical.
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:33 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw was pretty bored, not sure what to do. She was done with all her training and her assesment, so she'd most likely be made a warrior the next meeting, but that did not make anything better. At the moment she was not allowed out of camp alone, although she was probably better able to defend herself than most warriors in her clan. Of course she understood – there were young, inexperienced apprentices who could easily get harmed. However, she was... different, she supposed. It's only a few more days till you're a warrior. You'll survive, she told herself with a small sigh. Then she let her deep amber orb settle on an apprentice who appeared to be bored. Cobwebpaw. She'd seen the molly around, especially in the medicine cat's den and the battle event. Forcing a soft smile onto her maw, she padded over, dipping her head in greeting.
"Hey Cobwebpaw! Do you wanna do a little spar, or maybe we can show each other some battle moves? To improve our skills a bit!"
While battle was definitely Misty's strength, she always enjoyed improving it even more. Also, maybe she'd be able to show Cobwebpaw some cool things! From her previous battle experiences, she knew a lot.

[ @finley.exe – Cobwebpaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Closed Thread