Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Nim
Today 11:25 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:20 AM

Old October 31st, 2021, 03:49 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Smallpines

Cricketsting bunched his legs and followed behind the group. After a stop, the young warrior inhaled for air, then began marking the border. Even with Codpaw’s question waiting in the air, Cricketsting continued onward marking. Without looking back, the light-cream cat explained, “ThunderClan don’t hunt for fish in water unlike we do. They are a bunch of cowardly drypaws.” He twitched his whiskers humorously. He perked his ears towards Codpaw to hopefully hear a mrrow of laughter, or even a tiny chuckle, from the curious apprentice.

@Shade. @Ravensong

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 4th, 2021, 05:26 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Dirtfur
@Ravensong

Lizardfrost was quickly wrapping up her marking. She'd rubbed her scent well and marked a good portion of the border. The conversation happening was of little interest to her, as though she found it ridiculous that anyone thought ThunderClan were oh so different and worse than River!Clan just becuase they didn't like water. As if RiverClan regularly climbed trees. Of course, Lizardfrost actually could since she'd taken lessons. Clan politics were ridiculously stupid. She just wanted the other two to hurry up and finish.
Old November 4th, 2021, 11:10 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

Codpaw walked in silence, thoughtful, for a couple of paces. He did find it strange that Thunderclan didn't eat fish and hated the water; he'd always loved the water. But was that a real difference? Slowly, he spoke up, "But what if that's only because we're taught differently? We don't climb up high in the trees, is that because we're too afraid too? And does that make us cowardly or unskilled in that area?" He shrugged. "I just think it'd be fun if we did learn how to do it. Maybe the clans could help each other out." Codpaw stopped, feeling heat brush beneath his pelt. He'd said too much, he was sure. Would the two warriors start suspecting him of being disloyal? He wasn't disloyal, just curious!

But as he marked another tree, a lumbering movement caught his eye. He stopped and turned to face it, his head cocking and his pelt pickling. A large grey raccoon was traipsing along across the border. "Hey, uh, is that normal?" Codpaw's paws tingled, adrenaline starting to pump through his body as he prepared for a fight or flight though he worked to keep himself calm and present.

@Dirtfur @Shade.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 7th, 2021, 01:53 PM

The young warrior shook his head, telling himself to not expect too much for his jokes. His ears twitched annoyingly and began to mark a flower patch to help end the border patrol’s goal. He looked curiously at Codpaw whilst he listened. Invisible brows furrowed his forehead, trying to understand what Codpaw was trying to say. “Well um,” Cricketsting meowed, and rambled on with unintelligible noises.

As he finished marking the flowers, Cricketsting’s gray eyes drew over to a raccoon, the one that Codpaw mentioned. An imaginary conversation was heard in the light-cream tabby’s mind. He stepped close to the apprentice. “Of course it is normal! It is always normal to see a raccoon do some spiritual rite. I heard from some ShadowClan cats at a Gathering that these raccoons are trying to curse every clan for taking over their territory. Even those Frogbreaths were scared!” Cricketsting snorted, and gazed at Lizardfrost. his eyes sparkled with amusement and covered his mouth with his tail as if saying ‘ssh, don’t spoil it’.

@Shade. @Ravensong

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 7th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Mysterious....

@Dirtfur
@Ravensong

Oh, too bad for Cricketsting's joke. Lizardfrost did NOT understand humor in the slightest and had no idea what he was talking about. Do she just looked at him and back over to the raccoon that had approached.
"That is factually incorrect." she replied calmly abd turned her attention to the raccoon again. She hissed at it. It squealed angrily abd prepared to attack but noticed the other two cats abd realised it was outnumbered. So it backed away slowly.
Old November 7th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Raven

**Codpaw**

Codpaw listened to Cricketsting's explanation intently. Raccoons doing secret rites? He'd never thought about raccoons as being capable of such things. "Well, I guess I'd be pretty upset too if somebody came and started pushing me out of my home. Maybe if they're that smart and organized then we could make some agreement." He ignored the frogbreath comment though it did make his pelt crawl just slightly. He wouldn't ever understand the hatred and rivalry between all of the clans. But Lizardfrost seemed to discredit everything Cricketsting claimed about the raccoons. He sighed, unsure what to believe. He'd simply never seen a raccoon out at this time. But he shrugged. It seemed to be backing off after Lizardfrost's warning so it was probably nothing. He kept his eyes locked on the lumbering creature though, the fur along his spine refusing to lie flat again, until it disappeared deeper into Thunderclan territory. "Should we warn Thunderclan that there's a strange raccoon on their territory?"

@Dirtfur @Shade.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 7th, 2021, 04:50 PM

The young warrior’s tail flicked sideways as his tale was disproved by no other than Lizardfrost. “It was fun while it lasted for… hm, a couple heartbeats,” Cricketsting rolled his eyes and grumbled. Watching the gray raccoon go into ThunderClan after Lizardfrost’s warning, Cricketsting’s eyes glowed concernedly. Sure he loves a good rivalry with the clans, but he didn’t want some kind of dangerous predator to dreadfully impact a clan. And what adds another weight to his shoulders is that the predator was pushed by him and his two clanmates. It could likely add another tear between RiverClan’s relationship with the clans.

The tabby nodded silently to Codpaw’s question. He gazed at the patrol leader. “What do you think?”

@Shade. @Ravensong

No no word
Old November 7th, 2021, 04:54 PM
Mysterious....

@Dirtfur
@Ravensong

Lizardfrost thought carefully about the question. It couldn't hurt to be careful. Plus, she wanted to be as moral as possible. She wasn't used to deciding for others, however.
"A raccoon can easily br defeated by a single warrior. However, I do think we need to show done good will abd share a warning, just out of principle." she said.

(They could wait for a tc patrol and share the news, not in RP, just off screen, if you want)
Old November 7th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Dirtfur
@Ravensong

Lizardfrost thought carefully about the question. It couldn't hurt to be careful. Plus, she wanted to be as moral as possible. She wasn't used to deciding for others, however.
"A raccoon can easily br defeated by a single warrior. However, I do think we need to show done good will abd share a warning, just out of principle." she said.

(They could wait for a tc patrol and share the news, not in RP, just off screen, if you want)
[Sounds good to me. Warn a TC patrol and head back? We can end it here and report to Splashleap.] @Dirtfur

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 7th, 2021, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Dirtfur
@Ravensong

(Yup i'm good with that) @Ravensong

No no word