Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Whitestarliner
Today 02:46 PM
Sweetswan Finder
by Beaan
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:29 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 02:21 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 02:17 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 02:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Tilly

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Siltflower stretched out, her brown-and-white coat puffed out a little. She was lying on her back, watching the sky absentmindedly - when she wasn't tasked with a specific duty she was prone to these kinds of strange activities.
She lost track of time like this, gazing up into the pale blue as clouds marched across steadily.
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TillyCat1 View Post
Siltflower stretched out, her brown-and-white coat puffed out a little. She was lying on her back, watching the sky absentmindedly - when she wasn't tasked with a specific duty she was prone to these kinds of strange activities.
She lost track of time like this, gazing up into the pale blue as clouds marched across steadily.
A twitching reddish-brown nose poked through the lichen that hung over the Warrior's Den, followed by a slender face and body. Last, but certainly not least, came a huge, plumy tail, held high in the air as if it was the tom's prized possession.

And it was.

Thrushtail crossed the clearing until he reached his favorite Clanmate: Siltflower. Without speaking, he laid down beside her, rolled onto his back, and turned his head to look at her. "Nice weather." he commented, a purr rumbling in his throat. The young tom liked sunny days quite a lot; it reminded him of his kithood in ThunderClan, where the sun was always visible in Camp. Here, in ShadowClan, it wasn't as easy to spot the sun, but it was possible, and now it shone brightly in between the clouds.

"How are you?"

Last edited by rascalcats; February 1st, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:02 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"That works," Squirrel laughed, smiling. (Gah, short post of sadnes ;-
Fleetear purrs, lifting his head to look over Squirrelleap and their kits. Flintkit crawls to his flank, trying to curl around his foot again. "They are a clingy litter, huh?" Fleetear sticks his tongue out at Squirrelleap, a light tease.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:40 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear purrs, lifting his head to look over Squirrelleap and their kits. Flintkit crawls to his flank, trying to curl around his foot again. "They are a clingy litter, huh?" Fleetear sticks his tongue out at Squirrelleap, a light tease.
"Ha, yes, they very much are," she purred back. Suddenly, her face fell in a frown. "Hey, d'ya know who my sister is, by the way? It's a fairly interesting story a kittypet told me."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:54 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Ha, yes, they very much are," she purred back. Suddenly, her face fell in a frown. "Hey, d'ya know who my sister is, by the way? It's a fairly interesting story a kittypet told me."
Fleetear raised his right ear. "Are you alright talking about it?" he asks, seeing her composure shift. "I'd love to know." Hey picks up Flintkit and places him with the others.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ocelotpath glanced at her as though trying to figure out if there was some secret meaning behind her words. Sometimes he thought she cats were impossible, but Moondancer...just seemed sad. That, he could understand. Losing friends was definitely hard, especially for some cats. Some didn't think much of it. Some were devastated. "I understand. Well, I mean, I don't understand, cause I'm not you, but...I understand what it's like to lose a lot of friends. And to have to fight," Ocelotpath mewed, attempting to give her at least a little smile. She seemed like she needed it. And yet, the tom could not summon his regular, cheerful grin that usually made other cats feel better. That was his goal, at least. "Yeah, let's get going." He mewed, smiling broadly as he did so. He got to his own paws, having learned to get up fairly quickly for a while after the battle, around the time Timberstar had returned. For a while it had been hard for him to relax around anyone. How could he? There were still cats who would probably be all too willing to betray Halestar and take over themselves. They couldn't get Blazingnight- or Blazingash, as her name had been before she had taken over- back, so they would probably just want the power themselves. Ocelotpath padded towards the entrance to the territory and glanced back at this new friend, shooting her another beaming grin as he did so, waiting for her to come.
boop for @Spirit

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 2nd, 2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:28 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear raised his right ear. "Are you alright talking about it?" he asks, seeing her composure shift. "I'd love to know." Hey picks up Flintkit and places him with the others.
Steeling herself for a moment and keeping both her tone and face entirely blank, she meowed, "Halestar." While this would have been, in any other circumstance, a jublinat declaration, Squirrelleap was fairly dissappointed in her sister who had knowlingly not spoken to her.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 2nd, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:42 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@NightWarrior4Life
Mirrorkit bounded out of the nursery. She mewed happily as she grabbed a mossball and began to swat it around. She bounded up and down. her sister was somewhere, but she didn't know where she was.

Mirrorkit as kit- http://www.wallpaperlite.com/images/...er-desktop.jpg

as apprentice/warrior (in future)- http://domashnie-koshki.info/cat_bre...a_04_large.jpg

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 2nd, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
Mirrorkit bounded out of the nursery. She mewed happily as she grabbed a mossball and began to swat it around. She bounded up and down. her sister was somewhere, but she didn't know where she was.

Mirrorkit as kit- http://www.wallpaperlite.com/images/...er-desktop.jpg

as apprentice/warrior (in future)- http://domashnie-koshki.info/cat_bre...a_04_large.jpg
WolfKit slipped out into the clearing, eyes large and curious. Not about the world around him, about the beautiful she-kit playing in front of him Rawr...what do we have here? he strided over confidently, puffing out his scruffy grey chest.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
WolfKit slipped out into the clearing, eyes large and curious. Not about the world around him, about the beautiful she-kit playing in front of him Rawr...what do we have here? he strided over confidently, puffing out his scruffy grey chest.
Mirrorkit watched as a tim-kit padded over to her. She turned her blue eyes to him. "Hello," she mewed. "Whatchu doing?" she asked as the weird walking kit.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread