Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:52 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM

Old February 7th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✦ Lakestream ✦

Lakestream watched the she-cat pad back up, he motioned for her to sit next to him. He gingerly, as she lay down, put his tail around her as they ate the salmon, he thanked her again for picking it up and sharing it with him. "I.. ah... could've gone and picked it up," he mewed.
"You can do it next time," Seagullwing said, then blushed. "I-if there is a next time. Uh, would you like that? YOu seem like a very, uh nice cat." Seagullwing looked at her paws. She had just about given away the fact that she kinda liked him.
Old February 7th, 2024, 01:32 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
"You can do it next time," Seagullwing said, then blushed. "I-if there is a next time. Uh, would you like that? YOu seem like a very, uh nice cat." Seagullwing looked at her paws. She had just about given away the fact that she kinda liked him.

✦ Lakestream ✦

He nodded slightly. "Of course," he said, acting as if this was the most normal thing any cat could do. Although he was slightly panicking on the inside, thinking a cat like her could've liked him that way seemed unusual to him. But it made him feel slightly warmer. He smiled at the she cat. "Of course, there can be a next time," he repeated with a nod. He lay his head down on his paws, giving a glance at Seagullwing every once and a while. His ears and body relaxed as he lay next to her for a bit longer.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 7th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✦ Lakestream ✦

He nodded slightly. "Of course," he said, acting as if this was the most normal thing any cat could do. Although he was slightly panicking on the inside, thinking a cat like her could've liked him that way seemed unusual to him. But it made him feel slightly warmer. He smiled at the she cat. "Of course, there can be a next time," he repeated with a nod. He lay his head down on his paws, giving a glance at Seagullwing every once and a while. His ears and body relaxed as he lay next to her for a bit longer.
Seagullwing relaxed next to Lakeshine. Something about him made her feel all warm inside, and she liked it. She twined her tail around his, hoping she didn't seem too pushy. But she really liked him. And she really hoped he liked her back. "You're a really nice cat, you know," She started.
Old February 7th, 2024, 03:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
"FrostWhisker"

The tom burst through the camp entrance, looking around for Birdsnow.

(All i could think of ;-; ) @tallulah
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
From where she had been sitting underneath the Floodstone waiting for the last couple patrols to report in, Dusklion’s attention snapped over to Frostwhisker as the tom burst through the entrance. ”Frostwhisker! What is it?” the dark tabby asked as she bounded over to him. Fox scent clung to his pelt, and immediately her own fur bristled. ”What happened?”

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 7th, 2024, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
From where she had been sitting underneath the Floodstone waiting for the last couple patrols to report in, Dusklion’s attention snapped over to Frostwhisker as the tom burst through the entrance. ”Frostwhisker! What is it?” the dark tabby asked as she bounded over to him. Fox scent clung to his pelt, and immediately her own fur bristled. ”What happened?”
"FrostWhisker"

"A mother fox! And her cubs! At Haven Springs, We got attacked basically! Well, ShellWhisker got attacked, But whatever! We need backup!"
@tallulah
Old February 7th, 2024, 09:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Dusklion
Immediately her claws slid out and Dusklion was focused intently on Frostwhisker. Foxes? Stars, it seemed like there was a damn army of them - first the ones at Sedgewater Valley, and now this?

"If you're able to fight, come with us. If not, stay here," she told Frostwhisker before looking around. "Fallenwish! Pinefire! Mistypaw! With me - there's some foxes at Haven Springs 'n they need to be taught just who we are," she snarled with a fierce lash of her tail. She was certain between them they would be able to handle a couple foxes.

But that wasn't enough for Dusk, no. "Cherryswirl! I want you, Starlingflight, 'n Fadingsun to scout the rest of the territory. If you find any foxes 'n feel like you can take them, do so. If not, come back here 'n get back up. This is RiverClan, dammit, not FoxClan."

With the orders given Dusklion sprinted out of camp, making a direct line towards Haven Springs.

[ @CrimsonOaks @shoomy! @furrensic @celeste | @Dust @Tiabirb @Cherry~ ]

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:50 PM
as long as i breathe

[ this takes place on a separate timeline from the above interaction !!! ]

Dusklion
Somehow the body of Cliffjumper felt heavier than it had when she had first picked him up. Maybe it was because she had stopped to groom the blood from his fur, rubbing lavender over his pelt to mask the scent of death - and outsider, she would speak with Birdsnow in private about that later. But she didn't mind - at least now there was no more blood, his wounds didn't appear that bad, and his scent smelled of RiverClan and the ocean where she had found him and the flowers she had used on him.

Softly letting the body fall to the ground, Dusklion simply glared at the tom. She couldn't find it in her heart to really grieve him - what had he done for the Clan lately? - but her heart still flooded with grief all the same. RiverClan needed all of the warriors they could get, and this death was a hard hit regardless of who it was. "Cliffjumper's body was found at Lionsbeach. I suspect he must've slipped 'n hit his head... Come pay your respects if you want, I'll be taking a warrior or two with me to bury him at the Thicket."

[ open! ]

Last edited by taillow; February 7th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:01 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Hearing Dusklion's voice had already intrigued Cherry - her gaze quickly snapping over to where she could see a panicked Frostwhisker. Already, the Lionheart was racing over to help intercept the situation, but as Dusk called out her name to take Starling and Fading out to scout, she couldn't help but smile at the others initiative. So, as the adrenaline began to pound in her ears, Cherryswirled yowled,

"GOT IT DUSK! STARLING, FADING TO ME, LET'S GO!" And even though Dusklion was already racing out of camp, Cherry was following in hopes that her companions were hot on her heels, "FIND US IF YOU NEED HELP!" The faster they could lock down the territory, the more safe the patrol would be in taking out the fox threat.

[ @tallulah - Confirmation | @Tiabirb | @Cherry~ | Whoever posts next will determine post order and we can follow it from there If you wanna post out in the territory, feel free to! ]

-------------------------------------------

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

As Cowkit raced towards Cherryswirl, the warrior held her paw outwards swinging it in slow-motion. Not to mention it was way higher than anywhere Cowkit could reach - and that was to make sure there was no way in the stars that the kit would be accidentally hit,

"Now duck!" Cherry called with a grin, "Then roll like I showed you!" It would be understandable if the kitten didn't get it the first time. It definitely wasn't the most advanced move, but Cherryswirl had mucked it up herself as an apprentice back in the day.

[ @Beanz ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:45 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
[ this takes place on a separate timeline from the above interaction !!! ]

Dusklion
Somehow the body of Cliffjumper felt heavier than it had when she had first picked him up. Maybe it was because she had stopped to groom the blood from his fur, rubbing lavender over his pelt to mask the scent of death - and outsider, she would speak with Birdsnow in private about that later. But she didn't mind - at least now there was no more blood, his wounds didn't appear that bad, and his scent smelled of RiverClan and the ocean where she had found him and the flowers she had used on him.

Softly letting the body fall to the ground, Dusklion simply glared at the tom. She couldn't find it in her heart to really grieve him - what had he done for the Clan lately? - but her heart still flooded with grief all the same. RiverClan needed all of the warriors they could get, and this death was a hard hit regardless of who it was. "Cliffjumper's body was found at Lionsbeach. I suspect he must've slipped 'n hit his head... Come pay your respects if you want, I'll be taking a warrior or two with me to bury him at the Thicket."

[ open! ]
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was getting up to what Adderpaw usually does. Chores and training. She didn't need to be trained by her mentor anymore but this did not mean the apprentice would stop training. What she did was train on her own. She felt like she was doing a good job as she was very tired. Then she smelt death in the air. Quickly the apprentice turned around expecting to see another clan before she saw only Riverclan warriors. It felt bad she felt relief but she did feel it.

The apprentice walked over and gave the dead warrior a lick behind the ears before whispering in them. "I hope the next life is even greater than this one"
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:22 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

★Sharpfin
Tom\Warrior\RC
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin sat idly in the clearing, finally making an effort to tame his matted pelt.

It seemed that he'd been to stressed to take care of himself like he should.

He thought on the efforts of tomorrow and the promise of today as he drew his wet paw over his ear.

(This is a closed activity post! I'm just trying to keep Sharpfin alive :)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!