Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM

Old November 9th, 2016, 08:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timberkit glared at the tom as he rolled his eyes. "Don't doubt your opponent, even the big can be beaten by the small.", The kit turned her attention somewhere else after that statement. "Well if their wasn't any boundaries there would be a lot of fights, Many mouths to feed, and not that much room for the cats in the dens.", The lass said as she thought for a while before looking back at the young tom. "And I'm sure the leaders would be HIGHLY against it anyway.", For one thing it probably wont even work out for any clan since each clan is like an enemy.
"I know that," he stated when she started to point out why they could never do that. "I just sometimes wish that our territory wasn't so boring - like go adventuring beyond the borders and that sort of stuff, ya know?" He flicked his tail as he thought about doing so. He'd never leave the clan to go traveling, he loved Thunderclan too much to go and do something like that. "I want to become an apprentice, fight in battles and everything like that - I need more excitement in my life than just sitting around in the nursery and only sometimes sneaking out... don't you ever get that bored?" Orchidkit looked into Timberkit orbs as he said the last part, letting her know that he was actually serious.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He gave a nod as she asked if he was which clan's territory he happened to wander on. His ears perked as she stated that this was Thunderclan, were the warriors were fierce and brave. His pelt prickled slightly, but knew that Nightbreeze wasn't a threat to him - though he wasn't too sure about her clanmates. He wondered if they would be as fierce as the Syndicate, and if they would be harsh towards him like his former residence had been. He then shook his head as she asked about his mother. "No, I don't - I never met her, but I'm sure she wouldn't miss me anyway," he informed the warrior. He never really knew either of his parents, but he didn't let that get to him and he tries to continue on strongly.
Nightbreeze looked at the small Abyssinian. Her eyes swept over the untidy fur that was ruffled, and was slightly aware of her own fur that was sleeked down and glossy. "I sure she would." She said attempting to comfort the kit, but she wasn't entirely sure it would work. "So, no parents?" She said a little bit glad that the kit was alone. Most of her kits were growing up and she was getting ready to move back to the warriors den, but upon finding Avorton, she would get to remain in the nursery, which she was happy to do.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw hardly understood what Arrowheart had said, but she nodded and tried anyway. Bunching her leg muscles like he told her to, she became even closer to the ground, and lifted up her tail more. She gave one final smell, making sure the vole creature was still there, and went for it! She leaped into the air, unsheathing her claws like she was supposed to, but as the ferns and bracken cleared she realized she knew nothing of where the vole was. She squeaked a bit, startling her prey, and landed head over paws a good couple mouse-lengths from it. Quickly, it scuttled away, and Lightpaw couldn't get up in time to chase it before it disappeared back into it's hole. She murrowed with frustration. "Mouse dung!"
Arrowheart crouched watching her form as she leaped into the air. His maw curved upwards a bit as he noticed she was doing well, until her aim was too long. His mouth curved into a slant. He stood up and smiled at her anyways. "It's alright, the aim is the hardest part to get. With practice you'll get it. Come, see if you can find some more prey, you can try again."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:47 PM

He glanced away as she claimed that his mother would want him. He wasn't so sure himself, but sometimes it was easier for him to think that way - if he didn't think his mother would be nice, then he would really miss, right? But there was no way of knowing if she did ever care for him or not. His forest green orbs looked back towards the night warrior as she asked for confirmation about him having no parents. "Nope," he simply shook his head at this. Like his mother, he had no clue about how his father had felt about him. But it didn't really matter now did it, he doubted he could ever find them - not sure where they were or if they were even alive. He could guess where Nightbreeze was going with this, but he didn't want to assume such a thing until she continued.

Old November 9th, 2016, 04:55 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Arrowheart crouched watching her form as she leaped into the air. His maw curved upwards a bit as he noticed she was doing well, until her aim was too long. His mouth curved into a slant. He stood up and smiled at her anyways. "It's alright, the aim is the hardest part to get. With practice you'll get it. Come, see if you can find some more prey, you can try again."
Getting up, Lightpaw shook out her legs and stuck her nose in the air, searching for scents. She hoped this time she'd find a scent she knew, like a squirrel or something, but at first she could find nothing. "I can't smell anything," she complained to Arrowheart, walking around now. She narrowed her eyes in concentration, yet still nothing appeared. "What kind of of prey is supposed to be around here, anyway?" Lightpaw asked inquisitivly, still focused on searching for any signs of prey.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM

Fernpaw stalked through the undergrowth, scenting the air. All she could smell was Lightpaw and Arrowheart. She hid in the ferns, remaining still to watch. (Is this ok guys?)
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:51 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
"I know that," he stated when she started to point out why they could never do that. "I just sometimes wish that our territory wasn't so boring - like go adventuring beyond the borders and that sort of stuff, ya know?" He flicked his tail as he thought about doing so. He'd never leave the clan to go traveling, he loved Thunderclan too much to go and do something like that. "I want to become an apprentice, fight in battles and everything like that - I need more excitement in my life than just sitting around in the nursery and only sometimes sneaking out... don't you ever get that bored?" Orchidkit looked into Timberkit orbs as he said the last part, letting her know that he was actually serious.
"Well if it was THAT you would either pick being a loner or a kitty pet.", Timerkit said under her breathe but she knew that the tom probably heard her. "Yeah I get what you mean, but we are living one right now aren't we?", Timberkit questioned the tom. "Though we are kits it's just the start.", The small lass said as she smiled. She then listened to him as he talked about being an apprentice. "Yeah the nursery is getting a bit boring..", a low sigh escaped her small maw. She looked up at Orchidkit his eye's staring into hers and she felt a bit uncomfortable. "You are very serious about this...but anyway this is only my second time out in the territory. You have been out here a lot longer than I have so I don't really know Orchidkit.", she answered honestly.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Getting up, Lightpaw shook out her legs and stuck her nose in the air, searching for scents. She hoped this time she'd find a scent she knew, like a squirrel or something, but at first she could find nothing. "I can't smell anything," she complained to Arrowheart, walking around now. She narrowed her eyes in concentration, yet still nothing appeared. "What kind of of prey is supposed to be around here, anyway?" Lightpaw asked inquisitivly, still focused on searching for any signs of prey.
"There's all kind of prey here in the territory." He stated flicking his tail. "You just have to know where to find it. But some things you'll find are squirrels, voles, several types of birds, the occasional hare that strays from Windclan, and chipmunks are common."
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Butstpaw noted all of this, from the tail to the back legs. Tail down and back legs securely planted on the ground. Got it. Scared as he was, he was determined to do well; maybe he wasn't as scared of the fight as he was the failure involved... Burstpaw then tried to imitate Flammingarrow, putting his back paws on the ground a good distance apart and pushing his tail against the ground. He found his mentor was right; as he lifted his chest up he found he didn't fall over. It was kind of hard, and he wobbled a bit, but he didn't come crashing down tiki the ground like he'd thought. "Is-Is this right?" Burstpaw asked, most of his attention on the move.It sure feels right, at least!
Flamingarrow rushed forwards and helped steady the apprentice. "Yes! That's great Burstpaw!" He exclaimed with praise. The apprentice had caught on quicker than Flamingarrow had expected and the tom was happy that he learned it fast. "Now, try taking a few swipes and see how you hold up." He challenged.
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"Well if it was THAT you would either pick being a loner or a kitty pet.", Timerkit said under her breathe but she knew that the tom probably heard her. "Yeah I get what you mean, but we are living one right now aren't we?", Timberkit questioned the tom. "Though we are kits it's just the start.", The small lass said as she smiled. She then listened to him as he talked about being an apprentice. "Yeah the nursery is getting a bit boring..", a low sigh escaped her small maw. She looked up at Orchidkit his eye's staring into hers and she felt a bit uncomfortable. "You are very serious about this...but anyway this is only my second time out in the territory. You have been out here a lot longer than I have so I don't really know Orchidkit.", she answered honestly.
He gave a sigh and glanced away. He would never leave Thunderclan in search of some kind of adventure, nor did he hate the life here. He was just bored with being a kit and knew that everything would start getting more exciting when they became apprentices. The tom looked up for a moment as he tried to think about what to say next. Without warning, he leaped towards Timberkit with a mischievous grin on his face and prodded her with his paw. "Tag!" He called, and turned to start running. The tortoiseshell glanced back at her, he was trying to get back to their more fun-loving feeling like before he had started to point out how he felt about the clans and all of the things that had dampened the mood.