Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Battle of Storms...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:22 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 07:21 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:17 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:15 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 07:10 PM

Old December 9th, 2016, 12:52 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Sagewhisker stumbled int the clearing. her clean wounds stung as she oadded along the forest. It wasnt the samenas the moor, but she felt safe here. The scent she was engulfed in had a familiar tang to it, but she couldnt pinpoint why it was important. She sighed. Ever sind she had been taken away by twolegs, she hadnt been able to find Mapledash. She felt a pang of gruef spread over her. The two travelers had grown quite close during the embark.
Auroraflame was padding through the territory, after recently having met a injured loner she was patrolling around seeing if there were any others that lay scattered throughout the territory. She suddenly caught a scent. A scent unfamiliar to her. She followed the scent and came to small clearing, in the clearing stood a cat. A stranger. Auroraflame immediately unsheathed her claws, her eyes narrowing. "Don't move a muscle", Auroraflame warned, ready for if the stranger attacked her. "Who are you?", Auroraflame asked, walking just a little closer.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:20 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame was padding through the territory, after recently having met a injured loner she was patrolling around seeing if there were any others that lay scattered throughout the territory. She suddenly caught a scent. A scent unfamiliar to her. She followed the scent and came to small clearing, in the clearing stood a cat. A stranger. Auroraflame immediately unsheathed her claws, her eyes narrowing. "Don't move a muscle", Auroraflame warned, ready for if the stranger attacked her. "Who are you?", Auroraflame asked, walking just a little closer.
Sagewhisker stopped in her tracks as she heard the voice of another she-cat. Her eyes stretched as she whipped around to face the ebony cat. The she-cat had a familiar smell, but she couldn't pinpoint why. She was an ebony-black she-cat with stunning blue eyes and a lithe body. "Oh, StarClan." She muttered. Sagewhisker lifted her gaze to the she-cat. "I am Sagewhisker of WindClan." She meowed. She held her head high as she gazed at the stranger, her muscles tensed.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Sagewhisker stopped in her tracks as she heard the voice of another she-cat. Her eyes stretched as she whipped around to face the ebony cat. The she-cat had a familiar smell, but she couldn't pinpoint why. She was an ebony-black she-cat with stunning blue eyes and a lithe body. "Oh, StarClan." She muttered. Sagewhisker lifted her gaze to the she-cat. "I am Sagewhisker of WindClan." She meowed. She held her head high as she gazed at the stranger, her muscles tensed.
StarClan. The word struck Auroraflame. She knows too, Auroraflame thought, staring at the she cat. Although, she wasn't in as much shock because of the previous encounter with another stranger. This was strange. Two loners who both knew of StarClan had both stumbled across the SkyClan territory. Were there any others? "WindClan?", Auroraflame questioned. She had never heard of 'WindClan' before. And what was also strange was the fact that 'Sagewhisker', had a warrior like name. What in StarClan is going on?

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
StarClan. The word struck Auroraflame. She knows too, Auroraflame thought, staring at the she cat. Although, she wasn't in as much shock because of the previous encounter with another stranger. This was strange. Two loners who both knew of StarClan had both stumbled across the SkyClan territory. Were there any others? "WindClan?", Auroraflame questioned. She had never heard of 'WindClan' before. And what was also strange was the fact that 'Sagewhisker', had a warrior like name. What in StarClan is going on?
Her wiskers twitched as she listened to the she-cat speak. She sighed. "WindClan is one of-" She stopped, a puzzled expression on her face. Sagewhisker quickly shook her head and pondered. Why does she want to know about WindClan? And what was with that face she made when I mentioned StarClan? Would she know anything about Mapledash? He thoughts whirled at the new possibilities. No, she wouldn't know of StarClan or WindClan, she was a long ways away from clan territory. But, she had made this journey for a good cause.Sagewhisker glanced over her shoulder, then back at the stranger. "Before I answer, I would like to know your name. Since you already know mine." She said politely.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Her wiskers twitched as she listened to the she-cat speak. She sighed. "WindClan is one of-" She stopped, a puzzled expression on her face. Sagewhisker quickly shook her head and pondered. Why does she want to know about WindClan? And what was with that face she made when I mentioned StarClan? Would she know anything about Mapledash? He thoughts whirled at the new possibilities. No, she wouldn't know of StarClan or WindClan, she was a long ways away from clan territory. But, she had made this journey for a good cause.Sagewhisker glanced over her shoulder, then back at the stranger. "Before I answer, I would like to know your name. Since you already know mine." She said politely.
Auroraflame wondered whether she should tell Sagewhisker her name. Afterall, Sagewhisker had told her her name and it would only be polite for her to do the same. So, after a moment's hesitation she finally said, "I'm Auroraflame". "You are trespassing on SkyClan territory and i'm afraid that I can't let you to any further", Auroraflame then said firmly. Sagewhisker sounded like a nice cat, but Auroraflame couldn't let her guard down. She wondered if she should take Sagewhisker to camp and show her to Grousestar. But then again, Grousestar might not approve of her dragging a stranger into camp.

Old December 9th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
Slowly following along, Bramblestripe gave a nod of her head and instead seemed to be focused on the horizon, half expecting something to go wrong. She flicked her tail for her apprentice to stay close. Mistypaw however, was keen on keeping the conversation rolling, and frowned in confusion. "So, they just go elsewhere? There's better lands out there?" She looked to the south, and couldn't seem to understand what he meant. "I remember life being pretty hard when I was with my mother," she meowed, an ache in her chest forming at the memory of the russet furred she-cat. "This place is a thousand times better than that!"

"There's a lot more land out there than ours, as hard as it can be to think of it that way." Aetherwing murmured glancing around, chuckling quietly. His laugh petered off upon hearing her cut her comment seeming a little upset. "Well glad you enjoy it here, I.. hope the clan has been treating you and Skyepaw well..." quietly being reminded that the pair of apprentices were not clan born, he had actually forgotten that fact, it didn't seem to matter to him.

"It's been pretty good, I uhm, haven't really noticed much, maybe a little bit of special attention from some of the queens when I was younger... but not much really." The she-cat replied, her tail twitching about, the conversation seemed more exciting to talk about the difference between clan life and non clan life.
Old December 10th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Clan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

"There's a lot more land out there than ours, as hard as it can be to think of it that way." Aetherwing murmured glancing around, chuckling quietly. His laugh petered off upon hearing her cut her comment seeming a little upset. "Well glad you enjoy it here, I.. hope the clan has been treating you and Skyepaw well..." quietly being reminded that the pair of apprentices were not clan born, he had actually forgotten that fact, it didn't seem to matter to him.

"It's been pretty good, I uhm, haven't really noticed much, maybe a little bit of special attention from some of the queens when I was younger... but not much really." The she-cat replied, her tail twitching about, the conversation seemed more exciting to talk about the difference between clan life and non clan life.
Mistypaw's ears folded back as she felt the terrible memories creep up her mind, claws firmly planting into her thoughts. "I..." she muttered softly, shuddering as she walked. "I miss my mother," admitted the apprentice, picturing Flare in their ragged nest. "It was hard, and we were hungry all the time, but I still miss her. It's so nice to feel safe," Mistypaw meowed as she looked at the horizon once more. "Before, I wouldn't know if I was going to eat or wake up in the morning, but here I don't worry." Green eyes settled on some tree, easily imagining it was the one she was born under. "It's wonderful to see my father every day too, he'd only be able to sneak away and visit every now and then. Everyone else in the clan seems so nice and accepting too. I just-" she cut herself off at that point, and lowered her head. Bramblestripe stared at her, and draped her tail over the apprentice in a comforting manner. Mistypaw winced at her, and ducked away. "Sorry," she uttered.
Old December 10th, 2016, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Snakekit

Leafmist was sitting down next to a creek, staring down into the bubbling water as she mulled over her situation. Next to her, two mice along with a squirrel lay, evidence of her hunt. I'll feel awful if I stay, but I'm not a good fighter... On top of that, battles terrify me, and I can barely help myself during them- let alone my clan mates and four other clans! But then if I stayed, and just sat back while my clan went out on a dangerous journey and fought, then I'd never be able to forgive myself when not all of them come back. The pale ginger tabby was no idiot, she knew some of her clan mates wouldn't survive. And if she stayed, no matter who passed she would feel crushing grief and guilt for the cats she could have saved. Leafmist shook her head, closing her green eyes with a sigh. I don't know what to do!

Old December 10th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Snakekit

Leafmist was sitting down next to a creek, staring down into the bubbling water as she mulled over her situation. Next to her, two mice along with a squirrel lay, evidence of her hunt. I'll feel awful if I stay, but I'm not a good fighter... On top of that, battles terrify me, and I can barely help myself during them- let alone my clan mates and four other clans! But then if I stayed, and just sat back while my clan went out on a dangerous journey and fought, then I'd never be able to forgive myself when not all of them come back. The pale ginger tabby was no idiot, she knew some of her clan mates wouldn't survive. And if she stayed, no matter who passed she would feel crushing grief and guilt for the cats she could have saved. Leafmist shook her head, closing her green eyes with a sigh. I don't know what to do!
Wolffur was padding around the territory, he spotted Leafmist. He went over to her and sat down, "Hey Leafmist, what are you up to?" He asked looking at her.
Old December 10th, 2016, 03:54 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Wolffur was padding around the territory, he spotted Leafmist. He went over to her and sat down, "Hey Leafmist, what are you up to?" He asked looking at her.
Leafmist flicked her ear in surprise as her clanmate- Wolffur, she was pretty sure- spoke. Typically not many cats talked to her, not because she was disliked, but more that she just didn't talk much. "I was hunting," she meowed softly, flicking her tail to her pile of prey besides her. Of course, I didn't but get any of them out of this water. She thought in amusement, imagining a swimming squirrel. "And now I'm just thinking about everything that happened today."