Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2018, 10:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

One of Shinefang's torn ears flicked as the two cats spoke at once, each saying pretty much the same thing. This little shecat was Daydream's apprentice. "Oh? Got yourself an apprentice, Daydream?" He fixed his orange eye on the younger cat and grinned, his fangs poking out of his snaggled maw as he tried to look friendly. "Well welcome to the medicine cat corner, Flatpaw!" he meowed in greeting. "You can't be that much older than Junebug, the Riverclan cat. You'll like her." Shinefang looked around expectantly, watching for signs of Juniperpaw's tabby coat.
[ @king kaleb! ]

Embarrassment at Daydream’s protective nature quickly turned to relief at the SkyClan medicine cat’s words. She tried not to notice that he got her name wrong. It was his first time meeting her, anyway. “Thanks,” Flashpaw purred. Noticing how he looked around for Juniperpaw pretty quickly, she took note that he seemed to have a liking for the RiverClan medicine cat. Gathering together what cats had said about the feline, she put them together and figured out why. It was simple, really- Shinefang was simply cheered up by her optimistic, caring nature. As the dark colored female tried to stop analyzing things, she realized she might want to start more conversation. “I’m excited to meet her! Everything I’ve heard about her has been positive.” It wasn’t a direct conversation starter, but maybe one of the two older medicine cats would share their thoughts or stories about Juniperpaw.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; May 21st, 2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 11:28 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Sparkpaw nodded as the she-cat spoke, letting her know he was paying attention. He flicked his gaze to her paws as she kneaded the ground. He did something similar when nervous or excited. He'd dig his claws as deep as they'd go in the ground. The grey and orange tom lifted an ear as he heard her question. "I was told about the warrior code and had to help clean dens." He wrinkled his nose while he spoke, "But I did get to climb a tree and get a great view of the territory."

“What was it like climbing a tree? I haven’t done that yet.” She purred, her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she gazed at him. She had to hold back her laugh when he wrinkled his nose, she didn’t think cleaning dens was that bad...but that was her. The young apprentice had thought that maybe his training would be different but they were both actually similar. “Ya know..the way we train sounds similar. I wonder if it’s like that with all the clans.”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

(Can I join?)

Thornwhisker tutted disapprovingly at the upright and hostile she-cat. "Robinfur, you should just relax! This will only be hostile if we make it appear to be."

(Sorry so short.)

[ hhhrrm late sorry ]

Robinfur growled, though she knew Thornwhisher was right. She simply flicked her tail. But hey, that was more response than most cats got out of her. At best, she gives a flick of her ears or tail to show her attention. More often then not, she simply grunts and ignores the cat. She whipped her head around as she saw the other Clans arrive. She made sure to glare once more at ShadowClan and WindClan. They were in a war of the clans! How do you not be on edge? “Maybe you should pay attention more, Thornwhisker. We are at war, here.”

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw a dark furred Shadowclan molly stalked over towards Creekpaw,muttering a curse under her breath. Her face held a scowl and she had her green eyes narrowed and her tail drooping, she either could appear grumpy or ready to fight. She glanced up at Creekpaw and gave a sad response,"If you want to chat, remember even leaders don't live forever, and I don't want to waste my life chit-chatting with a mousebrained Thunderclan kit." She grunted.
Creekpaw looked at Dawnpaw with a roll of his eyes. "If you're looking for a fight you came to the wrong cat. I don't fight unless we're in a battle.I'm not Thunderclan and I'm not a kit." snapped the Riverclan apprentice. 'Do I look like a Thunderclan cat to you,' Thought Creekpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

“Alright that’s fine with me.” Clawedmoon said, however she could not stay still. She felt judged everywhere she looked. “How about we go and try to find your sister, she must be nervous too.”
Brokenpaw shrugged. "I-I guess w-we could, b-but I do-don't want t-to bot-bother them." replied the apprentice. He stared ahead of him to see if he could try to spot his siblings.

Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:25 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Brokenpaw shrugged. "I-I guess w-we could, b-but I do-don't want t-to bot-bother them." replied the apprentice. He stared ahead of him to see if he could try to spot his siblings.
“I’m sure they’ll be happy to see us.” Clawedmoon meowed reassuringly.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

“I’m sure they’ll be happy to see us.” Clawedmoon meowed reassuringly.
Brokenpaw dipped his head, still searching the crowd for Blackpaw and Gyrepaw.

Old May 22nd, 2018, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Creekpaw looked at Dawnpaw with a roll of his eyes. "If you're looking for a fight you came to the wrong cat. I don't fight unless we're in a battle.I'm not Thunderclan and I'm not a kit." snapped the Riverclan apprentice. 'Do I look like a Thunderclan cat to you,' Thought Creekpaw.
Dawnpaw purred,” Sorry.” She purred sarcastically,” No. You simply don’t look Shadowclan to me.” She grunted,” Listen. I don’t wanna be here, okay?” She mutter a bit annoyed by his attitude.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw purred,” Sorry.” She purred sarcastically,” No. You simply don’t look Shadowclan to me.” She grunted,” Listen. I don’t wanna be here, okay?” She mutter a bit annoyed by his attitude.
Creekpaw dipped his head in understanding. "Im Creekpaw. You wanna skip this and leave?" he replied. Je didn't want to be the either.

Old May 22nd, 2018, 01:32 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Brokenpaw dipped his head, still searching the crowd for Blackpaw and Gyrepaw.
Clawedmoon searched fo blackpaw and gyrepaw with her good eye, But was glad that brokenpaw was searching as well, as her eye could only search a little at a time.
@The Loner Forever

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:19 AM.
Closed Thread