Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:44 AM

Old September 28th, 2023, 09:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Cinnamondust

The Munchkin cat skipped over with a smile of greeting to the calico apprentice. "Hiya, 'lil lady! The patrol went well, here's the mushrooms; Ravenpaw has the moss!"

+ 4 mushrooms

[ @spooky.lemons~ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:32 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes dipped their head in acknowledgement at the deputy's assignment and quietly looked around in search of their patrolmates. After spotting them, he would half-assedly gesture with his tail for them to follow him, turning his head to begin the walk to Sky Glade.

they/he pronouns but should be referred to as he/him ic!!

// @Eyclore @Galaxy_
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 29th, 2023, 11:51 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

starryeyes ༘✶
Eep! Starryeyes finally arrived at camp, and they hurriedly glanced around in search of Lightningpaw. When they found her at last, they could be found with a sheepish expression on his face, clearly feeling a little bad about the tardiness.

They dropped the herbs from their mouth before speaking so that their words wouldn’t sound muffled, and began: “Hey, Lightningpaw! Um,,, , sso so sorry. I may have lost track of time -- that’s on me. We did find things though! ;'')”
They gestured to the three mushrooms and two dandelions that were now on the ground. “They, um, weren’t daisies, but I figured you might be able to find something to do with them,” he said, referencing the soft yellow flowers laying in front of him.
“The others’ve got some things too,,!” He took a little bit of a step back and let them speak for themselves, dipping his head to acknowledge his fault.

// V SORRY omgs punt me @Alchemist Kitsune @poppy. @Demini
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:53 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Cinnamondust

The Munchkin cat skipped over with a smile of greeting to the calico apprentice. "Hiya, 'lil lady! The patrol went well, here's the mushrooms; Ravenpaw has the moss!"

+ 4 mushrooms

[ @spooky.lemons~ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

RavenPaw
She/Her - Cisgender - Pansexual - 7 Moons - A small black short furred she-cat with white freckles near the base of her tail, frosty blue eyes, and a large nick in her ear

RavenPaw smiled and put the moss down. "There ya go Miss Lightning!" RavenPaw purred with a smile.

[+ 4 Moss]
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - LightningPaw ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:05 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Lightningpaw blinked once at the apprentice's question before inwardly fuming. She had brought out marigold for the bloody patrol leader to see, which meant one thing. He hadn't even tried to look for his patrolmates and describe the plants. Poppypaw must have simply heard her talking to Elkhowl before he vanished. She'd be having words with the warrior later... but for now, at least she had an eager to work apprentice to work with.

See? This was why she preferred apprentices. They actually wanted to pull their own weight for the clan. Didn't have that undeserved sense of being worth higher than all those around them simply because they had gotten their name. You'd think they would want to show off why they had earned their names instead of meandering around all the time, the lazy gnats...

"It's a flowering plant with bright, yellow orange petals. Quite lovely, really. At a distance can almost be confused for dandelions, which we will also be looking for. But I reckon I can do you one better, love. I'll show you one the moment we find 'em. They tend to grow together in bunches. Ready to head out?"

-

@Cinnamon~ [Poppypaw]
| Yep. I think we should be good with an extension until October 5th! |

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw smiled brightly.
"Thanks! We can go now."
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingpaw

(Sorry, for the short reply. Poppy will see the wasps on the flowers she'll find and she will try to drive them away)

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; October 1st, 2023 at 04:06 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:34 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy turned as Turtlepaw came up to him and asked to be excused from patrol. "Of course. Thank you for letting me know." Fallownose didn't feel the need to press for a reason at the moment as he'd rather his Clanmates simply tell them that they'd rather not be placed on patrol then simply not show up at all or do a half-assed job.

"Swiftsnow! I think Starryeyes has already headed out to the Sky Glade, but if you could catch up with them and join their patrol since Turtlepaw won't be going, it would be appreciated!"

@Spooky Galaxy @mollystar2018 [This patrol is now due the 10th of October]

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old October 3rd, 2023, 12:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

A pleasant, chipper voice catching the petite calico's attention, almond shaped eyes soon found one of the patrols she'd sent out returning, her face breaking out into a pleasant smile. "'Ello yourself, beautiful! Oh, proper thanks for these. We'd been running low for some time. They aren't used as often as other herbs - thank the stars - but when they are needed, they certainly save lives."

Pawing at the mushrooms gleefully, knowing how happy Cowtuft would be with the fresh batch, Lightningpaw turned her attention to Ravenpaw, grinning at the apprentice. "And plenty of moss too! Don't tell the rest of the clan, but you two might just be in my favorites list," she teased, a small, amused purr escaping her. "It's surprising how often we run out of moss considering how common it is to find. Cheers to you both. Go get some rest, you've earned it!"

-

@poppy. [Cinnamondust] | @spooky.lemons~ [Ravenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:14 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker looked around, eyes searching for the deputy as she returned from the patrol she lead. Soon, she found the cat; at least it didn't take that long. She walked over towards Fallownose, ready to report "The petrol went smoothly" she said "nothing strange or out of the ordinary at the Thunderglade, we didn't spot any thunderclanners either while we were there". And that was it, it was a normal patrol, thankfully. No dog and no blood anywhere in sight or smelling distance
╰─▸ ❝@Lillith [Fallownose] | @Demini [Howlingwolf] @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 4th, 2023 at 07:15 AM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 02:28 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

WindClan Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy turned as Turtlepaw came up to him and asked to be excused from patrol. "Of course. Thank you for letting me know." Fallownose didn't feel the need to press for a reason at the moment as he'd rather his Clanmates simply tell them that they'd rather not be placed on patrol then simply not show up at all or do a half-assed job.

"Swiftsnow! I think Starryeyes has already headed out to the Sky Glade, but if you could catch up with them and join their patrol since Turtlepaw won't be going, it would be appreciated!"

@Spooky Galaxy @mollystar2018 [This patrol is now due the 10th of October]
╚»★«╝ SࠥwࠥiࠥfࠥtࠥSࠥnࠥoࠥwࠥ ╚»★«╝

★彡 "͆m͆a͆y͆ ͆s͆t͆a͆r͆c͆l͆a͆n͆ ͆t͆a͆k͆e͆ ͆m͆e͆ ͆w͆h͆e͆n͆ ͆m͆y͆ ͆t͆i͆m͆e͆ ͆c͆o͆m͆e͆s͆.͆"͆ 彡★

swiftsnow lifted his ears and nodded to the deputy, getting up and then he padded out of camp to go with the patrol.
Old October 4th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Active

A rushed blur approached Lightningpaw so swiftly the molly barely had a chance to register who it was until they had stopped right before her. Carrying a bundle of herbs in his maw, Starryeyes stood before her, a sheepish look on his face as he offered the bundle to her. At a glance she could tell that some of the flowers were wrong - this seemed to have happened to every patrol she'd sent out, despite having shown examples of the blooms... at least Starryeyes had a reason for it, what with there being no daisies to show - but the warrior was quick to mention it, and honestly... the healer couldn't hold it against him. Any other warrior would have brought the mushrooms and nothing else. Frankly, as far as she was concerned, the black and white tom had gone above and beyond in this patrol today. And if he'd stayed late looking for the daisies he hadn't found, it just made more sense as to why he had been tardy in the first place.

"I'll give the others a bit of a wait while I sort these out. Pay no mind to the time, it's good to have a fresh batch of these. Go get a rest and something to eat for now, love. Meddie's orders," the young calico teased mildly in an attempt to let the tom know everything was fine, twitching her tail to signal he was free to leave as she took the mushrooms and dandelions to the herb storage underground.

-

@ghostface [Starryeyes] | @poppy. [Doepaw] | @GhostThief [Halfpaw]
| If your characters have anything to add to the patrol, feel free to bring them up to Lightning so I can add it to the storage. If not, Starryeye's report is enough for the whole patrol. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios