Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 10:20 AM
the spring's light and the...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:18 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:18 AM
Don't you just hate it? [p]
by Kix
Last post by Kix
Today 10:09 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:07 AM

Old August 13th, 2020, 09:04 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsrange

× @gs29513 @Beau

hazelpaw

hazelpaw's eyes darted like a wildfire of anxiety from the gushing and torn physique of the rogue, then back to the infuriated face of rainydawn. oh, no, what had she caused? rainydawn was bound to despise her now, she may just have a chance of indeed getting exiled - or executed - and...

and she had taken a life.

it hit her like a rock once she looked back to the clobbered-up figure of the outsider, his eyes glazed over with a sheen of sheer lifelessness. no, no, no. oh, what had happened? it's all because of you, you moron! you killed him. how could you? what will whitepaw think? does rainydawn hate you now, hm? was it worth it? no! it wasn't. gulping down a thickening lump that had managed itself from within her throat, hazelpaw took a few uneasy steps toward her mentor, eyes glittering with.... well, fear. "it's no use. h-he's dead."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 13th, 2020 at 09:05 PM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 09:55 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Corruptx ]

The life flowed out of the loner so quickly that he was dead within moments, calling out to his mate- presumably- one last time before his eyes glazed over. Rainydawn backed up, panting, and looked at Hazelpaw as she spoke, absolutely shocked. What had she done? The apprentice had murdered a cat right in front of Rainydawn. What did the warrior do now? She would have to talk to Lionstar about it...

Facing Hazelpaw, Rainydawn forced herself to look at the younger cat evenly and show no sign of any emotion. Hazelpaw clearly was terrified and guilty and Rainydawn didn’t want the younger cat thinking that she abhorred her now. Hazelpaw needed support, not to be pushed away and shunned.

“Hazelpaw... I... you know what you did was wrong, right?”
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:34 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

× @Beau

Hazelpaw

Hazelpaw glimpsed anxiously down at her bloodied forefingers, and instantly a jolt of horror rippled throughout her. The small abysinnian mix's mind was seemingly a blanket of haze, a layer of insurmountable guilt and shock....

"Yes, i-it was wrong. I stole a life and... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 14th, 2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 04:43 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Corruptx ]

Rainydawn didn’t know how to handle this; hell, she herself had never even taken a life! How was she supposed to impart on Hazelpaw the severity of what she’d done and make sure she never did it again without making her feel shunned or disgusting? That would just drive her farther into herself and only push her closer to the dark.

One thing was for certain, just standing there wasn’t going to do anything. She couldn’t sit and doubt herself forever and the warrior would simply have to go with her gut and do something. Rainydawn bent down and got ok Hazelpaw’s level, looking seriously into her eyes to show her sincerity.

“Hazelpaw, look at me. What has happened is... severe, but I don’t want you thinking that I hate you because of it. You must face what you have done, not run from it or you will never be able to move past it. When we get to camp, I’m going to give a report to Lionstar and then I will help you. I promise I will not abandon you during this trial and I will help you get a handle on... this. Now come over here with me.”

She beckoned Hazelpaw over to the loner and crouched beside his body, motioning for her to do the same. Rainydawn didn’t know the tom’s name, but she wanted Hazelpaw to see the full extent and make her peace with it.

“We ask Starclan to look down on this loner and guide his soul to wherever it belongs.”

Looking at Hazelpaw, she added

“Do you want to say anything?”
Old August 26th, 2020, 09:23 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Firepaw folloed his mentor to lionsrange to hunt. He had learned to hunt already, so that was good. He smelled something weird though, some kind of animal. (Skunk) @elysian
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 26th, 2020, 09:39 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Woollyflame frowned as the pair made their way to Lionsrange. Firepaw was certainly... impatient. First the stunt at Cattail Pond, now this? "Slow down," he spoke, voice low. He would need to have a talk later about going without him. His thoughts were interrupted by an... absolutely terrible smell. What... what was that? "Get back. I don't know what that awful stench is, but we should steer clear--" a flash of black and white caught his eye, and beady eyes met his. The creature waddled out, looking... not threatening at all. Its fluffy tail was raised, and it eyed him. Daring him to creep closer.

No. He was not about to brave that stench just for a little stink-ridden creature. He wasn't that stupid.

[ @Shadow & Wind ]

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:01 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Woollyflame frowned as the pair made their way to Lionsrange. Firepaw was certainly... impatient. First the stunt at Cattail Pond, now this? "Slow down," he spoke, voice low. He would need to have a talk later about going without him. His thoughts were interrupted by an... absolutely terrible smell. What... what was that? "Get back. I don't know what that awful stench is, but we should steer clear--" a flash of black and white caught his eye, and beady eyes met his. The creature waddled out, looking... not threatening at all. Its fluffy tail was raised, and it eyed him. Daring him to creep closer.

No. He was not about to brave that stench just for a little stink-ridden creature. He wasn't that stupid.

[ @Shadow & Wind ]
Firepaw listened to his mentor, but all his instincts were yelling at him to attack it. "What is it?" He whispered.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 29th, 2020, 05:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
Firepaw listened to his mentor, but all his instincts were yelling at him to attack it. "What is it?" He whispered.
Woollyflame
—————

He could tell by the way Firepaw talked that he wanted it. And the Somali would have wanted all the extra prey if it wasn’t for that stench and those beady little eyes. "I don’t know... but we should steer clear of them. They look... not good." He started away, beckoning Firepaw to follow. At the very least, he wanted to be out of the way of the apprentice did decide to attack them and something happened.

Old August 29th, 2020, 06:39 PM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Woollyflame
—————

He could tell by the way Firepaw talked that he wanted it. And the Somali would have wanted all the extra prey if it wasn’t for that stench and those beady little eyes. "I don’t know... but we should steer clear of them. They look... not good." He started away, beckoning Firepaw to follow. At the very least, he wanted to be out of the way of the apprentice did decide to attack them and something happened.
After one last glance at the creature firepaw followed his mentor away from them. "It looks like a smaller badger." he mewed after they where out of earshot.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 1st, 2020, 09:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
After one last glance at the creature firepaw followed his mentor away from them. "It looks like a smaller badger." he mewed after they where out of earshot.
Woollyflame
________

Woollyflame tilted his head. Huh, yeah it did. "Well, that was fun. I guess. Anyway, we’re here to hunt, right? You think you can snag a mouse or two out here? Or do you need a refresher." To be honest, even if Firepaw didn’t know how to hunt, that would be alright. While he would be a bit disappointed for a loner that was older than himself to not know how to hunt, Woolly would never be opposed to demonstrating his hunting prowess.