Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gorseflower Adoption Page!...
by Luna16
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:14 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:11 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:08 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:04 AM

Old October 9th, 2023, 02:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Spiderthroat
He / Him
@something. ; @Rani ; @Caspian

The tom was grateful as the medicine cat managed to hear him somewhat quickly. Although in the short time that she was tending to others, his guests managed to blow his expectations out of the water. He heard one of them stir, and truthfully he was expecting it to be the bigger one. But no. It was one with half his face torn off. The bigger one only rising when being prodded by the one who should definitely still be passed out.

That being said all the squirming and moving made the tom's bones ache and his wounds pulse. Remembering, oh right. We hurt. The clawmarks he had began to burn, although it was all mostly forgotten as he began to feel a bit of warm wet on his side. At this point in time the blood had cooled and was now dry. So warm wet surprised him because that either meant he was bleeding or.

Craning his neck to see what was going on he'd realized, oh. Oh joy one of them was...bathing? Bathing him. But he wouldn't really call it bathing, seeing as how it was in one spot, and one spot alone. He didn't have the willpower nor the care in the world to question why this was the important thing he had to do instead of this made up 'patrol'. Eyes panning over to his other passenger and seeing the glassy eyes.

"Cryin' won't do you any good. Neither will worryin about it. It means you suffer twice. What happened happened, you held your own best you could, ain't your fault our deputy is a moron." he huffed. At this point in time, Drizzlecloud was now approaching, a wave of relief washing over him. Already pivoting himself towards the nests nearby as she was hitting the middle of her sentence. "Thought you'd never ask." he said. The tending to them first was a given, and truthfully Spiderthroat wasn't expecting any treatment, other's were in need of it more and he'd live.

With a little bit of trouble, and a whole lotta patience the Hornet managed to gently (as gently as he could) lay them down in their respective nests. Keeping mind of which side would hurt for both, and making sure where they laid was somewhat propped up so the Medicine Cat had easier access.

Just as he was turning to make his way out of the den, Drizzlecloud had stopped him with a question she had answered herself already. That or she hadn't cared and knew he had a little bit of training under his wing. He knew it was coming, he was trying to run away before she caught him but she was too quick and his legs were sore so he was slow and it was a trap.

Maybe it was the little bit of blood loss, maybe it was the fact that he quite literally had a good bit of their blood caked onto his back and legs. Maybe it was because she actually said please. With a sigh he circled back and sat himself down next to Mudhound. "If word gets out that I can be bought over with a simple please, I'll have your head in the leader's den next to the foxes. You hear?" he whispered aggressively as he grabbed a few cobwebs and some nearby wet moss.

"Alright pelt licker. Stay as still as you can." he ordered, bringing the wet moss to the bigger wounds in an attempt to clean as much as he could.

(Rani bls lmk where the injuries are on Mudhound I'd love and appreciate u for forever)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 9th, 2023, 07:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Ugh... Why him? The Birman mix's deadpanned expression carried an unusual air of petty anger today, not even bothering to hid the - admittedly mild - frown furrowing his brow. Emerald orbs half lidded with an indifference that went at odds with the irritation obvious in his frown and gait, the young apprentice limped into the medicine cat's den. Yowly's orders.

He supposed it could have been worse. He could have been sent off to the nursery and locked up with Monster. Instead he was essentially told he could head out for hunting whenever he wanted as long as he told someone where he was going - which amounted to never, because ew, why would he talk to someone to avoid talking to anyone - and that he had to come to the herby cats to get his bite checked. Because that was obviously what Fudge wanted. For more cats to find out his prey had done a number on his paw. Couldn't he just hide away to safeguard at least a modicum of his pride and self respect?

Hopefully these herb cats weren't the gossiping type. He might just die of shame if his latest patrol - at least he actually went, which was more than he could say for the warriors that he'd been assigned to leave with - somehow became known to these star worshipers. Opening his mouth to call out to... one of them, he blinked, the frown leaving his face momentarily as he realized... he didn't know what they were called. Ugh. They had names. He knew that much. He'd heard them at least once, he was sure...

Well... you know what? He'd come here. That was fine. This much was fine. He'd wait a little bit. And if no one showed up? Oh no... Guess he had to leave before talking to anyone. What a shame. Too bad. So sad. Life moved on. Etc. Etc.

-

@Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @eris [Springpaw]
| This takes place before the fox attack... I am just a dumb dumb and forgot to post him coming here straight after the patrol. Sorry! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:05 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Hanging around the cooler, darker depths of the medicine den, the molly had been looking at the little bits of yellowbells that were currently in the herb storage. What in the world did they do? Were they like marigolds and helped with infections? Did she want to ask Roseraven in case she knew? Springpaw was stumped at the most, mostly just eying the herb with a peculiar look as she ran a paw along its yellow surface. With the growing incomes of leaf-bare making an appearance with leaf-fall at its tail, herbs were growing more and more harder to find and they were going to need to keep a more careful eye on the storage before even thinking about using any more herbs. Surely she would speak with Drizzlecloud about this situation, right? Drizzlecloud would want to plan out how exactly they were going to keep their herb storages at a good pacing so that they didn’t risk losing any potentially good herbs that were going to be useful for any injured patients.

Speaking of which, the oriental-shaped feline listened to the sound of an uneven gait as she whipped her head around to see a small silhouette limping his way into the medicine den, and Springpaw could easily guess that this was an apprentice judging by the size of the young feline. What did this young cat do to cause himself to limp? Did he accidentally step on a thorn? Or something bit him? The last thought made her fur prickle. She ingeniously hoped nothing had bit the poor kid. If something did and it was it was poisonous, then she was going to need Drizzlecloud’s help with that scenario. She knew some types of herbs used to expel poison, and Springpaw was still in question for what exactly that herb might be.

Pushing herself onto all fours, the calico grabbed the bit of broom and dangled it by her jaws, carefully holding it as she waltzed her way up towards the entrance of the den, taking note of a familiar birman tom-cat who was staring deadpanned right in front of her. Sprucepaw, one of the apprentices who were apprenticed early. What could’ve caused his limp? With light curiosity entering her system, the calico glanced down towards the paw that he didn’t bother to touch towards the coarse dirtground, taking note of the rather small bite that was barely visible along the chocolate-brown fur on his paw, stained with slight red from the scarlet that dripped from the bite wound. It almost irked Springpaw herself from the sight, but she would be bound to check it out nonetheless if it was indeed something critical.

“How did you get this bite? Was it from prey? Anything poisonous?” She questioned, her voice muffled by the broom that she held gingerly in her jaws as she questioned about the bite. She almost intended to reach a paw over to grab his paw to further inspect the bite, but she held herself back from doing so. She didn’t want to do anything that could risk him growing uncomfortable with her grabbing his paw and getting into his personal bubble now, did she?

@Alchemist Kitsune @something.

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old October 11th, 2023, 04:28 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

@something.

Dreampaw padded into the Medicine Den. On all four paws, and they didn't hurt. Well, almost. His left forepaw, the one he had injured in the pond at the battle with RiverClan, would still hurt if he stepped on it wrong, but other than that, it seemed OK. The dark scabs were peeling, revealing fresh pink skin underneath. He felt ready to take on patrols and training again, he just wanted to check with Drizzlecloud first. There was also something else he had been meaning to ask her, but he had forgotten now. Something about the first night... He thought back the the battle, went through everything that happened. It had been one of the first times he had heard the Cat when he wasn't asleep, or had he seen it? Both? That would be cool. But it wasn't that. With a jolt, he realised that he had been staring off into the corner of the den for some time. "Oops." He started moving again. "Drizzlecloud? Are you- Lavender!" He mewed in triumph. That is what he wanted to ask her, where could you find lavender. He wanted to collect some, because he liked the smell.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 12th, 2023, 02:37 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s heart broke a little bit at the way that Cherrypaw seemed to just crumble. Disregarding the fact that the apprentice’s blood flung onto her pelt–just a bit, so it really wasn’t too big of a deal, she had other things to be worried about after all–she shuffled closer to Cherrypaw, gently nosing at her shoulder before she ran her muzzle along Cherrypaw’s neck.

“It’s okay, it’ll be okay, I promise.” She murmured, unsure about how to calm the poor molly down. Even though she was trying to soothe here, it seemed as if it only made Cherrypaw cry more. Her attention shifted to Springpaw when she returned, noting the supplies that she had dropped by her side. “Look, kiddo, ‘m gonna apply some marigold to your ear, okay? We gotta make sure that you don’t get an infection. It’s going to sting a little bit, but that just means that it’s doing it’s job. Hold still for me, please?”

She lifted her head, swiveling around to pick up the marigold head between her jaws, chewing it up into that familiar pulp. She had grown accustomed to the taste by now, so she didn’t mind it as much as she did when she first became a medicine cat. Quietly, she applied the poultice to Cherrypaw’s ear–well, what was left of it–as best as she could.

[ @eris @pumpkinbubble. -1 marigold]

When she heard the question that escaped Springpaw, the only thing that could explain Drizzlecloud’s current state of mind was.. Radio-silence. They might have to amputate? She inhaled sharply, her gaze drifting after Springpaw as she dashed away to retrieve the necessary supplies, and then she looked down at her paws–flexing her claws. What were they to do? Use their claws, or use their teeth? It was a morbid question, but a necessary one, nonetheless.

Looking down at Leafpaw’s tail, she stifled a sigh. As good as gone. Pressing her paws into the ground beneath her, she flexed her claws again. Springpaw can apply pressure to the tail and I’ll… I’ll get it off.

Lots of cobwebs, Springpaw.” It was an unspoken truth, but she felt the need to tell her anyway. Almost as if she were voicing that this was actually going to happen–that it had to happen. Having a dead limb stuck to your body wasn’t going to do Leafpaw any good, after all.

The energy in the medicine den had suddenly gotten grim–heavy, if it wasn’t already before. Her heart grew heavy in her chest, and she leaned over to gently lick at the fur between Leafpaw’s ears. Quiet apologies slipped past her lips, an apology in advance for what was to come, you could say. A part of her wished that Leafpaw was asleep for this, but… She preferred for her to stay awake, that way they could be certain that she was still alive. “I’m sorry, ‘m sorry. We’re gonna fix you.”

[ @/eris @Leafy ]

Drizzlecloud purred at the nickname–a common one, but she liked it! It went to show that Nightgaze was still in good energy, seeing as she could speak in such a lighthearted manner such as that. “Of course, you don’t need to thank me–it’s my job, after all.”

Ye-owch,” Drizzlecloud murmured after she heard about the possibility of one of Nightgaze’s claws being torn out during battle. Not a nice thought. “Well, let’s lift your paw a bit, let me take a look.”

Using one of her own paws to gently lift Nightgaze’s forepaw, she dipped her head peering at her claws in particular–to find that one was missing, along with a little stream of blood. Yup, she lost a claw for sure. “Alright, I’m just going to fetch us a few things! Sit tight for me, would’ya?”

And with that, she toddled off to go and grab some cobwebs, half a head of marigold–and a sturdy stick for Nightgaze’s leg.

[ @The Dalek ]

With a shake of her head, Drizzlecloud continued to scoop up as much supplies as she possibly could. Nothing to be sorry about, she couldn’t necessarily say it, but if her eyes could tell any story, they’d reassure Springpaw that it was okay.

The mention of Alderstep nearly made her sigh–disappointed, that’s how she was feeling. She didn’t really understand it, why he would’ve made the decision to bring two apprentices with nearly zero battle training out to fight a bunch of foxes was absolutely beyond her. Still, even with here own frustration, with Springpaw’s clear distaste and Bumblestar’s unspoken fury–she wanted to hear the story from him herself. She wanted to hear what he had to say about it all before she made any final assumptions.

Shaking herself out of her thoughts, she smiled to Springpaw, letting herself drop the marigold that she had been holding between her teeth to finally respond. Yes, we will. Like always.”

It was nice to have someone to depend on like that. She couldn’t wait to see her become a full medicine cat–she was already so proud of her, she wondered just how she’d feel when that day finally came.

Whatever, back to the matters at hand. Plucking the marigold flowers between her teeth again, she practically staggered her way back to where Violetfreckle, Springpaw and Bumblestar were.

[ @/eris @vex @dino. ]

Will finish the rest of these responses tomorrow rahhh too sick to function

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 12th, 2023, 03:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~Cherrpyaw~~

{ @eris @something. }

Cherrypaw cried, everything making her stress. She jumped slightly when Drizzlecloud nuzzled her neck. She stared up at the medicine cat, tears still spilling out of her green eyes. She does this because she's a medicine cat... She listened carefully, itching her ear again slightly.

She strained herself to stay still as Drizzlecloud put some marigolds on her torn ear. She felt her head shake slightly. It was stinging. Badly. She wanted to itch her ear again.

"She just acts like this cause she's a medicine cat..." The tortoiseshell she-cat muttered, lying her head down, crying slightly again. "Just like she told you... No one cares for you in this Clan..." She didn't realize that she was thinking out loud until she heard the med cats speak.

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 12th, 2023 at 03:16 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 08:38 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed along in agreement with her apprentice, scooping the leaf and the two poppyseeds onto the pad of her paw before she lifted them to Sparrowfur’s mouth. She wasn’t going to force them down, so she simply held them to her nose so that she could sniff them–and then hopefully she’d lap them up. “Here, Sparrowfur. Eat up, okay? These’ll help you.”

Her gaze shifted down to Sparrowfur’s wounds again–her face, her shoulder, and her leg. Her nose scrunched up in revulsion at the blood that just seemed to pour out. While she waited for Sparrowfur to eat, she lifted her other paw, balancing on her haunches to gently rub circles against the lower area of the warrior’s neck.

“Once she eats these, I’ll get to stopping the blood on her legs and her shoulder. You just focus on her face, mhm?” She offered up to Springpaw, hoping that she would agree–it was difficult to tend to several open wounds at once, especially when the cat in question was losing so much blood.

[ @eris @boo! @spookywynds @the.lemon.witch ]

Although her main focus was currently on Rainfall, holding a wad of moss up against the half of his face that had been mauled in hopes of making the bleeding stop, she saw Spiderthroat out of the corner of her eye, spinning around and seating himself right back down beside Mudhound. A trill escaped her throat at his aggressive muttering, casting him a half-hearted smile. “Wouldn’t even think about it.”

Alright, enough funny business.

“Hey, you. Rainfall, try to stay awake for me, could you? I want you to eat these..” She nudged a pair of poppyseeds close to the tom’s muzzle so that he could simply lap them up. Just a bit of effort, that’s all she needed from him right now. “I know it’s hard, and I know you’re tired, but it’ll help with the pain. They might just make you a little bit drowsy, too, but I want you to try and stay awake for me. I’m gonna get you all fixed up, okay? I promise, I’ll fix you.”

Drizzlecloud kept her paws pressed to the moss that had surely gotten soaked thoroughly with blood. Slowly lifting the moss from Rainfall’s face–she noted that the blood had slowed, ever so slightly. Pressing the moss back to his face, she leaned over to pluck up a head of marigold in her jaws, munching away at it until it became a paste in her mouth.

Ah, multitasking like this was pretty difficult. Using one of her free paws and one of her hind paws, she kneaded at the cobwebs that she had hauled over–it was a little awkward, but it kind of worked–huzzah!

“How are things going over there, Spiderthroat?” She called as she carefully disposed of the bloodied moss, off to her left. She’d have to correctly get rid of it later. Now, though, she leaned over Rainfall to apply a bit of the marigold poultice to his ear–or, the lack-there-of– and then she applied the rest of it to the cobwebs that she had been kneading. Now, she used both of her paws to apply the cobweb-bandage to Rainfall’s head. “This is gonna sting a bit, but it just means that the marigold is doing it’s job! Getting rid of all of the infection that might have already festered.”

She was careful with wrapping the cobwebs around Rainfall’s head, feeling a pang in her chest–this reminded her of Gentledoe’s injury. It was almost the exact same–but this one seemed to be worse than that. She knew that she would have to switch the bandages again very soon, but it was good to have them applied here and now, so that the marigold could help fight any infections and the cobwebs would promote blood-clotting.

[ @SkeleStar @Caspian @Rani ]

Drizzlecloud followed after Springpaw, not too far behind. She eyed Sprucepaw and his sour expression, her lips curling up into an amused smile–she hadn’t really spoken to the apprentice, but he seemed amusing. Now wasn’t the time to be giggling at him, though, as it seemed that something had bitten him.

Her first thought? Rats.

“Is that a rat bite?”
She blurted out, head cocking as she peered down at the tom’s paw. Her eyes darted back up to look at Sprucepaw, big ol’ unnerving green eyes of hers. After she had asked that question, though, she came to terms with the fact that it didn’t necessarily look like a rat bite. It didn’t look very serious, not like that of a rat. “Sorry, jumping to conclusions is a pass-time of mine.”

[ @/eris @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Drizzlecloud had noticed Dreampaw’s arrival before he had even said anything. She had been holed up in the corner of her den–not the one that he had been staring into, though. It was Drizzlecloud’s cozy corner, where she often hid away from… Everything and anything, really.

She opened her mouth to speak to Dreampaw, but nothing came out, instead just watching as the apprentice stared off into nothingness. She blinked owlishly at him a few times, wondering if it would be a good idea to interrupt him or wait for him to come out of… Whatever this was–on his own time.

“Ah–huh?” Drizzlecloud meowed as she stood up, toddling on over to see him. “What about lavender?”

[ @GhostCop ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 15th, 2023, 11:44 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hummed along in agreement with her apprentice, scooping the leaf and the two poppyseeds onto the pad of her paw before she lifted them to Sparrowfur’s mouth. She wasn’t going to force them down, so she simply held them to her nose so that she could sniff them–and then hopefully she’d lap them up. “Here, Sparrowfur. Eat up, okay? These’ll help you.”

Her gaze shifted down to Sparrowfur’s wounds again–her face, her shoulder, and her leg. Her nose scrunched up in revulsion at the blood that just seemed to pour out. While she waited for Sparrowfur to eat, she lifted her other paw, balancing on her haunches to gently rub circles against the lower area of the warrior’s neck.

“Once she eats these, I’ll get to stopping the blood on her legs and her shoulder. You just focus on her face, mhm?” She offered up to Springpaw, hoping that she would agree–it was difficult to tend to several open wounds at once, especially when the cat in question was losing so much blood.

[ @eris @boo! @spookywynds @the.lemon.witch ]

Although her main focus was currently on Rainfall, holding a wad of moss up against the half of his face that had been mauled in hopes of making the bleeding stop, she saw Spiderthroat out of the corner of her eye, spinning around and seating himself right back down beside Mudhound. A trill escaped her throat at his aggressive muttering, casting him a half-hearted smile. “Wouldn’t even think about it.”

Alright, enough funny business.

“Hey, you. Rainfall, try to stay awake for me, could you? I want you to eat these..” She nudged a pair of poppyseeds close to the tom’s muzzle so that he could simply lap them up. Just a bit of effort, that’s all she needed from him right now. “I know it’s hard, and I know you’re tired, but it’ll help with the pain. They might just make you a little bit drowsy, too, but I want you to try and stay awake for me. I’m gonna get you all fixed up, okay? I promise, I’ll fix you.”

Drizzlecloud kept her paws pressed to the moss that had surely gotten soaked thoroughly with blood. Slowly lifting the moss from Rainfall’s face–she noted that the blood had slowed, ever so slightly. Pressing the moss back to his face, she leaned over to pluck up a head of marigold in her jaws, munching away at it until it became a paste in her mouth.

Ah, multitasking like this was pretty difficult. Using one of her free paws and one of her hind paws, she kneaded at the cobwebs that she had hauled over–it was a little awkward, but it kind of worked–huzzah!

“How are things going over there, Spiderthroat?” She called as she carefully disposed of the bloodied moss, off to her left. She’d have to correctly get rid of it later. Now, though, she leaned over Rainfall to apply a bit of the marigold poultice to his ear–or, the lack-there-of– and then she applied the rest of it to the cobwebs that she had been kneading. Now, she used both of her paws to apply the cobweb-bandage to Rainfall’s head. “This is gonna sting a bit, but it just means that the marigold is doing it’s job! Getting rid of all of the infection that might have already festered.”

She was careful with wrapping the cobwebs around Rainfall’s head, feeling a pang in her chest–this reminded her of Gentledoe’s injury. It was almost the exact same–but this one seemed to be worse than that. She knew that she would have to switch the bandages again very soon, but it was good to have them applied here and now, so that the marigold could help fight any infections and the cobwebs would promote blood-clotting.

[ @SkeleStar @Caspian @Rani ]

Drizzlecloud followed after Springpaw, not too far behind. She eyed Sprucepaw and his sour expression, her lips curling up into an amused smile–she hadn’t really spoken to the apprentice, but he seemed amusing. Now wasn’t the time to be giggling at him, though, as it seemed that something had bitten him.

Her first thought? Rats.

“Is that a rat bite?”
She blurted out, head cocking as she peered down at the tom’s paw. Her eyes darted back up to look at Sprucepaw, big ol’ unnerving green eyes of hers. After she had asked that question, though, she came to terms with the fact that it didn’t necessarily look like a rat bite. It didn’t look very serious, not like that of a rat. “Sorry, jumping to conclusions is a pass-time of mine.”

[ @/eris @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Drizzlecloud had noticed Dreampaw’s arrival before he had even said anything. She had been holed up in the corner of her den–not the one that he had been staring into, though. It was Drizzlecloud’s cozy corner, where she often hid away from… Everything and anything, really.

She opened her mouth to speak to Dreampaw, but nothing came out, instead just watching as the apprentice stared off into nothingness. She blinked owlishly at him a few times, wondering if it would be a good idea to interrupt him or wait for him to come out of… Whatever this was–on his own time.

“Ah–huh?” Drizzlecloud meowed as she stood up, toddling on over to see him. “What about lavender?”

[ @GhostCop ]

Sparrowfur - she/her - 19 moons
Beefed Up I - inactive

---

Sparrowfur dizzily tried to comprehend what was being spoken to her. They smelled like sleep. Like flowers. She searched her brain for what they could be.. she decided whatever they were they'd most likely help with the pain, maybe even get rid of the Not Sparrowfur. She lazily lapped them up and swallowed.

---
"You fool!" It spat. Its seemingly glowing yellow eyes burned with fury. "Don't think you can escape me."

Sparrowfur did her best to kick the skinny cat off of her. She felt stronger, more prepared this time for a fight.

The skinny cat leaped off of her, hissing furiously. It clawed at her face and stung her nose. Sparrowfur wasn't prepared for the actual pain she would feel. It jumped on her beck, clawing where the fox had done just earlier. Though the cat was frial, its paws felt thunderous against her neck. Sparrowfur shook the cat off and lunged at it.

"You!" she pinned it to the ground, her paws strangling its neck. "You are starting to become a real pain in my tail." she snarled.

The frail cat began to smile. Then it chuckled. Then, within a matter of moments, it began to laugh maniacally. Yellow eyes blazed wildly as it continued to laugh. Sparrowfur looked at it confused. She then lifted a paw from it, only to find strange goop dripping from where her paw had interacted with the cat. Not Sparrowfur continued to laugh. It slowly started to gurgle as it seemed to melt, taking Sparrowfur with it. It clung to her front legs with its claws digging into her pelt. Sparrowfur let out a sharp yelp.

"Hope you can swim."

---

[ @eris // @spookywynds // @the.lemon.witch // @something. ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; October 15th, 2023 at 11:45 AM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 12:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, li-ooop! Sudden elevation change.

Seemingly oblivious to the face that they were being set down in a nice soft next the loopy warriors eyes blew wide as they started sliding off of Spiderthroats back. They were falling! That was the important thing here. Yes.

A pair of large soft front paws scrambled against the toms back, trying and failing to grab hold as they slipped off. To be fair, they (perhaps subconciously) refused to unsheath their claws to grab hold so they just slipped off and went oofing to the ground.

To Spiderthroats bad luck however, they didnt think to retract their tongue on the way down. So the other warrior now had a long stripe of a lick all the way down his body where Mudhound slipped off. And it didnt end there, now even with as gentle as the calico was putting them, down the tripod was in pain from the impact and whining softly and pitifully on the ground.

"Owowowow..... Bad puppy no whining..... But the poking is mean and a bully an' I don' like it!"
The nonsense mumbling would not cease through the cleaning of the wounds even as they stayed still for the painful process. Eventually they'd fall quiet, falling still but for the occasional sniffling and in time some degree of coherency would return to their eyes, as blurry as it was.

"Lotus? Wheres my 'prentice? Lotus-honey?" The words were weak but the injured maine coon mix was increasingly trying to move to spot the little molly, a detrimental act. "N Leafy. Theyre 'mportant to... Where? Safe?" They had to be here right?

@SkeleStar

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Okay. So the two plant cats were here. Guess he would have to socialize after all. Bet Yowly had planned on this, too. This was the real punishment. He just... hadn't said so in as many words, which Fudge begrudgingly was grateful for, but you know... he had hunted! And gotten hurt in the process! Wasn't that enough punishment on its own? Whatever. He would pout later over this injustice. For now, he supposed he could play along with the herb mollies. The last thing he needed was to make this visit even longer than it had to be by not cooperating.

Keeping his paw off the ground, his battle wound making it less than comfortable to put weight on it for now, the chocolate point had been about to blink in earnest gratitude at the younger of the two felines for keeping a nice distance when she spoke, coaxing him to have to fight a very indignant impulse to raise his hackles. He only half succeeded, his fur fluffing up, his appearance soon resembling less a cat more a deadpanned, soft sea urchin. Excuse?! Did... did this cat just jump to conclusions and accuse him of having been wounded by prey?! Never mind the fact that she was in fact right, because who could get bogged down by those details. No no, it was the audacity that had made him fluff up into a ball of very silent and not entirely apparent anger!

It was only the suggestion that whatever had bitten him might have been poisonous that helped sooth his wounded pride. At least that would have been a cool injury, worthy of his unbridled genius. Poisonous things were sneaky and dangerous. And he was a tiny kit. It was a much more comforting question. Unnecessary, of course. But she didn't know that. Gratefully, it wasn't like moles were poisonous... right? R-right?!

His brain about to have a mild shut down as he realized he had no idea if the horrible little tooth filled critter had just sentenced him to death, it was the older plant cat's words that brought him back to reality, asking if his bite had been caused by a... rat?! What no. He had seen rats. Oooh... that would have been so much more bearable than a mole bite. Rats were super tough and scary... or at least they had been back in the city. Surviving a rat bite and bringing back prey would have made him so much more impressive than... having killed the thing that bit him when he was trying to catch a mouse... Whatever. He didn't need to bring up the mouse. It was fine. The bite? All planned. He was trying to make the mole feel comfortable, see? And it worked, so hah!

As the old one apologized, Fudge felt his fur begin to lie flat, his emerald orbs shifting between her and the younger molly. Because yeah. They should apologize. Daring to accuse him of what had happened. He didn't care they were right, couldn't they give him just the slightest chance to make something up? Not that he would be so verbose as to speak a whole made up story, but still... There was only so much injury his pride could take, and the mole had done most of the damage it would sustain for the day. At this point, these two were just beating on the empty husk of what had once carried his sense of self worth. Never mind. He just needed a nap. He'd be fine afterwards...

"Mole," the former kittypet stated in a clipped, stern voice as he raised his paw for them to see, his shame making him unable to fully mask the irritation out of his voice as was his preference.

-

@something. [Drizzlecloud] | @eris [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios