Old January 24th, 2024, 11:31 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]

---

"I ain't stressed about anything, thank ya very much."

A voice calls from behind the two gossiping warriors, the shape of the small medicine cat apprentice making her way to face them both down with ire that threatened to boil over. Her tail lashes behind her and her ears lay flat. This was so stupid. Some cats didn't have a clue what they were talking about and if they wanted to talk badly about her in public? Then they would get her claws dug into them.

"Ya don't know a thing about what you're talkin' about. All you're doin' is is sowing seeds of doubt and I don't like that. Larkstar wouldn't either. And Falconfeather didn't do a damn thing for this clan. I know more than he ever did. Quit actin' like he did anything but get himself killed. He was just about as useful as you're bein' right now."

Pacing around the two, her eyes train on them with dagger-like slits, claws unsheathed and digging into the dirt as she moves.

"Having a hard time trusting me, huh? And who would ya rather trust to clean up your wounds? Ain't no one else here that's qualified. Not like you even tried askin' me. I've been in my den and you haven't shown up to ask. Now instead of draggin' my name through the mud how about we do some reflection, yeah? Really think about why I ain't gonna heal any of you idiots until you get your lives together and listen."

Stopping her pacing, she tilts head head off to a side, eyes wide-- owlish. Dangerous.

"Someone had to put a paw down. The way you all acted when Larkstar told you to stand down was stupid. You're the ones making Riverclan look bad, not me. Runnin' around poisoning other clans, attacking other clan's leaders... It's all so stupid. While I sit in my den and heal you idiots of unncessary wounds. I starve, I get no sleep, I have to deal with cats yellin' in my face when their loved ones die! And this is the thanks I get? Some harebrained, foxhearted warrior talkin' about me like I don't got ears? Now instead of standing around and telling lies how about ya go out on patrol and do something useful. Bring back at least three things for the prey pile. And if ya don't, don't come back at all."

An angry flick of her tail signals the end of her ranting, eyes narrowing as if she were daring either of them to snap back at her. Just try her. See what happened.

birchbranch | @Shellwhisker // owltalon | @Marigoldwhisper

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 24th, 2024, 12:05 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”
@SentimentalSquid All good! I'd love to rp!

Honeystep heard a bunch of commotion going on. Quickly she looked over with a worried look, but then she calmed down when she realized it was just a kit being fussy and nothing more. Then, they looked like they got themselves caught and while letting themselves struggle out was probably for the better, Honeystep couldn’t let this be. So she walked over to the two to help out.

“Oh looks like someone got a little stuck, let me help you out here.” She said in a soft and sweet voice before she pulled out one claw. Carefully, the she cat reached over and pulled at the barrier of the nursery, slowly working it to free the kitten's paw. She made mind to make sure not to hurt the kitten but she hardly believed that she could do so. “Try to be more mindful of where you are walking, there are many hidden dangers. This time it was the nursery barrier but it could be worse next time.” Honeystep gently warned. She did not want the kit to accidentally walk by a rattlesnake den when they were older and allowed to leave the camp.

@TheLostAmongTheStars hooray!

-
Stagheart was immediately flustered seeing the pretty she-cat wander over to help. Mouse-dung, he thought angrily — both that he was so easily caught off guard, as well as attracting more attention than he wanted. It wasn't easy, trying to be a father of sorts to an abandoned kitten you found... he certainly didn't sign up for it, but here it was.

Her sweet, honey-like scent filled his nose and he felt himself flush under his fur. Silently cursing again, he tried to make himself look unfazed. "You better listen to her, Berrykit," he mewed sternly. Then he looked over at Honeystep, letting out a dry chuckle. "It's nice to hear it from someone else from time to time, to know I ain't crazy. The kit hears it enough from me. Oh, and uh... thanks," he added quickly at the end, attempting to lighten his gruff tone.

...Great job, he inwardly groaned.

Berrykit looked up at Honeystep, tilting her head. Yeah, she heard it plenty of times from Stagheart — but what did that grumpy bag of fur know? This she-cat seemed much nicer. She broke into a giddy smile and bounded over to the warrior. "Thank you for helping me!" she squeaked happily. "I'll be careful — soooo careful next time!"

Stagheart rolled his eyes beside her. "Sure," he muttered. "You'll learn eventually. Just don't want it to be the hard way."

Berrykit snorted indignantly and turned back to Honeystep. "I'm Berrykit," she stated proudly, tilting up her chin with her light green eyes sparkling. Usually she was a bit more reserved, but she was too excited that a cat was being nice to her — some of them wouldn't do so much as look at her because she wasn't Clanborn. Her boundless kit energy exuded every movement as she greeted the she-cat.

Last edited by squidz; January 24th, 2024 at 12:11 PM. Reason: oop fixing the size
Old January 24th, 2024, 12:13 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Irritation still hung around her like a storm cloud, like it was never going to go away. Yet she was more tame than she was compared to when Thunderclan had stormed into camp. Once more she was stuck here watching as warriors lazed about doing who knows all instead of doing something for the clan. The number of cats that boasted what they've done for the clan or would do for it but yet showed nothing. One thing she hated was those who only said words and no actions, she also had a grave dislike for those who gossiped like kits. And guess who was doing just what she disliked a lot, two ignorant warriors. "If you have enough damn time to sit and gossip like kits how about you go out and get some prey for the clan or better yet, go gather herbs, something that you all have issues doing during patrols!" she snarled. "For you two's information the ones who are making this clan look so damn weak are all of you guys, going out behind Larkstar's back and instigating trouble knowing that she said not to, and then when that same trouble comes back to bite us all in the ass like then, ya'll wanna go spit and hiss at them for when they want answers!" she bared her teeth at the two. Cats who chose to laze around and cause any sort of doubt within the clan or others didn't deserve her kindness, no they would get her teeth or claws. Springpaw saw no one deserving of being spoken to nicely especially not now with all these recent events. To her, if they wanted to act arrogant and cause nothing but problems for the clan, they weren't needed at all anymore. Guess these two were lucky that she can't exile them otherwise she'd be saying bye bye to them.

@Shellwhisker @Marigoldwhisper
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 24th, 2024, 12:14 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Shellwhisker @Marigoldwhisper

Adderpaw flicked her ear ticked that someone had a gall to insult or criticize her medicine cat without even having any critical thinking skills. This was getting annoying and it was taking a lot of character from her to not just flinging her claws out at where they might land. Where they might render. No claws would only make brains atrophy more into this nonsense, it was the only way that this was happening. Words would have to be the thing that would heal these neglected brains.

"Listen here you two. Both of you are warriors but you seemed to have never needed critical thinking as a requirement to become a warrior. Honestly with the lot of these warriors I almost don't WANT a warrior name if it means I have to be lumped in with the likes of you.
" Adderpaw said furiously as she got up and stood in between the warriors and Tansypaw. "I don't think the two of you even listen to why Tansypaw was doing this. If you are not going to go around and attack the other clan cats for no reason YOU WILL GET HEALED. This includes fighting FOXES to protect our clan."

"I will not stand for slander of our high ranks when all they are trying to do is to keep the clan together while the likes of you moan and complain about not being able to harm others for hahas." Adderpaw spat out as her tail lashed. She hated them for even daring to doubt Tansypaw

Last edited by Fish; January 24th, 2024 at 12:15 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 04:43 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior - 28 Moons

Birchbranch's ears drooped at Tansypaw, Springpaw, and Adderpaw's words.

Now it was impossible for the RiverClan molly to keep her temper.

Why in StarClan had they been eavesdropping anyway?

She looked up.

''You know why I didn't ask?'' Birchbranch hissed angrily at Tansypaw. ''Because you went on strike. I was respecting YOUR wishes. Whether you're better than Falconfeather or not, according to your own words because as far as I know, no other cat agrees, Falconfeather would never have gone on strike.''

Birchbranch would call Tansypaw a mouse-brain or a fish-brain, but that would just get her in MORE trouble. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground.

The dappled molly rounded on Springpaw. ''You. Just because you're a Lionheart does not mean you know everything, and most certainly does not give you the right to eavesdrop on cats and then turn around and spit on them like they're prey you had begun eating but left it to rot.''

The warrior turned to Adderpaw. ''And you. You're just an apprentice. You had no part to play in this.''

Getting to her paws, Birchbranch circled the three apprentices for a moment and glared at them through amber eyes that blazed with a fierce, hot fire, tail lashing, before she stormed away out of camp, tail tip twitching as if beckoning to Owltalon to follow, pausing just for a moment to snap back at all three apprentices.

''I am not a warrior who goes around and attacks the other Clans. And, if I recall correctly, I just helped drive foxes out of Clan territory. You should be thankful for that, Tansypaw, because if I hadn't heard Garlicfeather's yowls, you'd either be treating more serious wounds or you'd be dealing with three dead cats. I saved YOUR lives, too, you three. If three patrols of RiverClan cats - as well as a patrol of WindClan warriors - hadn't handled the foxes, they had probably found the camp and killed you all.

''I'm sick and tired of being yowled at by my Clanmates. This is exactly what I was afraid of happening. It always seems like the only cats allowed to have an opinion around here are the High Ranks and the Lionhearts. No other cat is allowed to have one,''

Birchbranch's wounded ear twitched.

''It really feels like, to me, the only cats who trust me are Larkstar and my sister, but StarClan forbid if they even trust me now.''

Turning back around, she slipped through the camp entrance and out into the territory without waiting for a response from either one of the three apprentices.

@silver. [ Tansypaw ]

@TheLostAmongTheStars [ Adderpaw ]

@Leafy [ Springpaw ]

@Marigoldwhisper [ Owltalon ]

Rainstar is RippleClan's current Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 24th, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@silver.

Adderpaw shook her head. Yet another warrior to think they were so much better than an apprentice. "Good riddance.." Adderpaw growled before she looked back to Tansypaw. She softened her gaze and relaxed her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Tansypaw that cats still seem to want to drag you down but.. She might think that I play no part in this but anyone who dares to go against you I will always play a part in. I have to protect my friends from harm after all." She said before sitting down and shaking her head a little bit. Really all of this was a big mess. A part of her worried that this wouldn't be the last they saw of this cat and that it might get worse.

"Anyways want to enjoy this fish with me and forget about that cat?" Adderpaw said with a sweet smile aimed towards Tansypaw. She hoped that interaction wouldn't make Tansypaw more of a recluse than she already was. Adderpaw worried about the medicine cat and she wasn't going to let her waste away. A cat needed to spend time out of a musty den once in a while.
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:18 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchbranch

Birchbranch's ears drooped at Tansypaw, Springpaw, and Adderpaw's words.

Why in StarClan had they been eavesdropping anyway?

She looked up.

''You know why I didn't ask?'' Birchbranch hissed angrily at Tansypaw. ''Because you went on strike. I was respecting YOUR wishes.''

Birchbranch would call Tansypaw a mouse-brain or a fish-brain, but that would just get her in MORE trouble. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground.

The dappled molly rounded on Springpaw. ''You. Just because you're a Lionheart does not mean you know everything, and most certainly does not give you the right to eavesdrop on cats and then turn around and spit on them like they're prey you had begun eating but left it to rot.''

The warrior turned to Adderpaw. ''And you. You're just an apprentice. You had no part to play in this.''

Getting to her paws, Birchbranch circled the three apprentices for a moment and glared at them through amber eyes that blazed with a fierce, hot fire, tail lashing, before she stormed away out of camp, tail tip twitching as if beckoning to Owltalon to follow.

@silver. [ Tansypaw ]

@Leafy [ Springpaw ]

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon's eyes were as wide as full moons as she felt shame burning in her pelt. What was she doing? Now she felt awful. But she was stubborn... Because of course she was stubborn.

She didn't appreciate getting accused of such things after expressing rightful concerns. She just wanted to calm Birchbranch down, now the situation completely escalated.

The she-cat weaved her paws in and out of the snow, her lips taught in a straight line, but her eyes were swirling with emotion that she prayed her expression wouldn't give away.

She contemplated following Birchbranch, trying to see which option would get her killed or exiled faster.

Oh what the heck, she'd already been embarrassed in front of her clanmates, what harm could trying to soothe the situation with Birchbranch do?

Then she'd come back, then she'd apologize, then she'd take whatever harsh words they had waiting for her like a true warrior.

So she hesitantly padded after Birchbranch, her silhouette slowing becoming smaller and smaller as she trotted away.

(Sorry for that late reply! I was at band practice :)

Tags; @Silver @TheLostAmongTheStars @Leafy

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 24th, 2024 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Added tags!
Old January 24th, 2024, 08:50 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

!!! DISCLAIMER !!!
Blood, Gore, + Near Death Warning. If you are sensitive to this, take your eyes away from this thread.

For the mentions, you need to know that Birchbranch was attacked by a badger. She had blinded it and drove it out, but not before it caught her by the throat. The wound is deep, yet not deep enough to kill. However, if Tansypaw refuses to treat Birchbranch, infection will set in and she will likely die. Think carefully about how you respond.

Birchbranch

Birchbranch stumbled back into the camp, a rabbit, blackbird, and thrush in her jaws.

However, the molly was covered in blood. Her own blood.

The RiverClan warrior flung the prey down at Tansypaw, Springpaw, and Adderpaw.

''Are you happy now?'' She hissed, voice distraught and strained with pain. A bloody gash ran across her throat. Blood covered Birchbranch's chest and pooled on the ground at her forepaws.

Birchbranch trembled, swaying on her paws before collapsing involuntarily to the ground. She tried desperately to keep her eyes open. They were wide with terror.

The warrior knew Tansypaw wouldn't do anything. Tansypaw was on strike.

That coward.

That was all Birchbranch could think. She looked around to see if Larkstar was in the clearing. Not a whisker. Hopefully soon with all the commotion that is about to break out within the Clan.

v List of mentions for who needs to be involved. Others may join if they like. v

@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]
@poppy [ Birdsnow ]
@silver. [ Tansypaw ]
@Leafy [ Springpaw ]

Don't worry! Birchbranch isn't going to die, but she is certainly close to it. <3

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 24th, 2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:04 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
!!! DISCLAIMER !!!
Blood + Gore Warning. If you are sensitive to this, take your eyes away from this thread.

Birchbranch

Birchbranch stumbled back into the camp, a rabbit, blackbird, and thrush in her jaws.

However, the molly was covered in blood. Her own blood.

The RiverClan warrior flung the prey down at Tansypaw, Springpaw, and Adderpaw.

''Are you happy now?'' She hissed, voice distraught and strained with pain. A bloody gash ran across her throat. Blood covered Birchbranch's chest and pooled on the ground at her forepaws.

Birchbranch trembled, swaying on her paws before collapsing involuntarily to the ground. She tried desperately to keep her eyes open. They were wide with terror.

The warrior knew Tansypaw wouldn't do anything. Tansypaw was on strike.

That coward.

That was all Birchbranch could think.

v List of mentions for who needs to be involved. Others may join if they like. v

@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]
@poppy [ Birdsnow ]
@silver. [ Tansypaw ]
@Leafy [ Springpaw ]

Don't worry! Birchbranch isn't going to die, but she is certainly close to it. <3

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

BLOOD WARNING!!! BLOOD WARNING!!!

Owltalon had tried to follow Birchbranch's scent as well as she could, but her nose was horribly congested from the cold weather.

When she finally found where the warrior last was, she was already gone, a trail of scarlet marking her tracts.

Blood. Fresh crimson.

Owltalon nearly fainted in pure shock, her pelt bristling with fury. This was stupid, out of control and overly stupid. And despite the many frustrated curses Owltalon murmured from under her breath she was genuinely terrified for Birchbranch and what might happen to her.

So, she followed the trail of blood right back to the Riverclan clearing, were the once filled with life she-cat was sprawled out onto the snowy earth, the blood a pool of scarlet around her, engulfing the white snow in its wake.

She could only make out a few mews over the sound of pounding blood in her ears.

She ran right up to Birchbranch, her paws becoming slick with blood, her blood.

Owltalon shuttered. Why couldn't she get there in time? Maybe if she did, she wouldn't be at the gate of death itself.

Tags; @Leafy @Silver @poppy @FrostyGalaxy @TheLostAmongTheStars

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 24th, 2024 at 09:09 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:40 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Too much. It was all too much. And she couldn't take it anymore. Call her a coward. Call her cruel. She had no love left for Riverclan.

Bitter hot tears burn her eyes as she packs all the herbs she can carry. Not much gets left behind. Some sticks, some moss. Everything she can bundle gets stowed away in a tightly bound satchel made of leaves and vine. She had once devoted her life and all her time to learning how to heal them.

Now they could rot for all she cared.

Slipping out of her den, she eyes the body of Birchbranch laying in a bloody pool on the ground. Did she feel remorse? Regret? Sadness? In all truthfulness no, she didn't. She doesn't make her presence known as she slinks through the clearing toward the exit. Toward freedom. Maybe clan life hadn't been for her after all. More cats caused more headaches. Gingerfrost had made a mistake. Hopefully he forgave her. Tail twitching behind her, she hesitates at the opening of the clan entrance, staring back over her shoulder. Would Silverpaw look for her? Appledawn wonder where she'd gone? Eaglekit, Mossykit, Cobwebpaw, Adderpaw... Birdsnow would worry. Larkstar would struggle even more. But despite all that she turns away and sprints out into the wilderness.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !