Today 02:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2024, 05:49 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Brightnight told Willowpaw and Weepingpaw to go to the apprentices den and if she peeks she'll claw there ears off.. She, Hawksun, and Foxmoon listened sadly.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:57 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3 [PERM]
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was about to say some sharp words at the apprentice but held back when a warrior spoke up. It seemed like this was their mentor, and she liked what he was saying. Once he was done and Summerpaw said sorry she dipped her head. "I forgive you. I think you should listen to your mentor more. There is too much chaos going on in this clan, we need order" She said as she looked back at the medicine cat den. She hoped that Tansypaw would be alright. Her order was deemed controversial to quite a few cats and she was so frail. Adderpaw was going to have to keep an eye over her and protect her. Plus she wouldn't mind seeing her more.
Summerpaw sat quietly as he started flicking his tail, he had seen Willowpaw across the clearing with her brother Weepingpaw. "Why do you want to protect Tansypaw so much? I-i mean its not bad... but like... won't you get looks? And questioned?" Summerpaw asked
Hawksun watched Summerpaws excitement at the she-cats sight. He stiffened. "You like Willowpaw?" Hawksun said stiffly.
Summerpaw looked gulity and nodded.
Hawksun gave a dark look, "I swear Summerpaw, if you make any move on my niece before your a warrior, you won't be a warrior" Hawksun grumbled
Summerpaw glanced at him and nodded quickly.

Brightnight sighed, "Stop sitting there and chatting! Your antagonizing Adderpaw and i'm sure the poor girl doesn't want to hear your bickering! Come help me with the nursery wall, its a bit raw so im fixing it up.", Brightnight called over, seeing Summerpaw race over she smiled, watching her brother pad slowly over she mewed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old January 18th, 2024, 06:51 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~~~**Willowwest**~~~~~

Willowwest sat and licked her paws in the middle of the clearing, waiting for someone to come and talk to her. She had just been out hunting.

Swanberry
She\Warrior\RC
"Trust in me, trust in us."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry let out a low yawn, her strawberry blonde fur fluffed up to its highest ability. She desperately wanted to warm up. She was currently contemplating slipping back into the warriors den, but then she saw Willowwest, smack dead in the middle of the clearing, seemingly unbothered by the shivering cold.

Swanberry widened her eyes in awe. How could cats possibly be so nonchalant about this? She'd be freezing. She was freezing.

Unable to suppress her utter bewilderment, she padded over to Willowwest.

"Hello," she greeted, sitting down next to her clanmate and wrapping her tail around herself. Perhaps she should strike conversation.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 18th, 2024, 03:49 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

ReedShine sat there enjoying being a new mentor (OPEN)

Old January 18th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post

Summerpaw sat quietly as he started flicking his tail, he had seen Willowpaw across the clearing with her brother Weepingpaw. "Why do you want to protect Tansypaw so much? I-i mean its not bad... but like... won't you get looks? And questioned?" Summerpaw asked
Hawksun watched Summerpaws excitement at the she-cats sight. He stiffened. "You like Willowpaw?" Hawksun said stiffly.
Summerpaw looked gulity and nodded.
Hawksun gave a dark look, "I swear Summerpaw, if you make any move on my niece before your a warrior, you won't be a warrior" Hawksun grumbled
Summerpaw glanced at him and nodded quickly.

Brightnight sighed, "Stop sitting there and chatting! Your antagonizing Adderpaw and i'm sure the poor girl doesn't want to hear your bickering! Come help me with the nursery wall, its a bit raw so im fixing it up.", Brightnight called over, seeing Summerpaw race over she smiled, watching her brother pad slowly over she mewed

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

Why was Adderpaw protecting Tansypaw? Adderpaw thought it so obvious that it took her off guard. "Its because she is my friend and she-" Adderpaw caught herself for a moment. If someone could see her blush she would be in trouble, but fur protected her secret. "She's the medicine cat! And our only one at that too!" She reminded Summerpaw. "Tansypaw makes a lot of sense in what she means, and if we don't have a medicine cat then... Well it won't mean anything good. So someone needs to protect her and if no one else will do it then I will!" She said in a determined voice. "Who cares if I get odd looks, who ever gives them doesn't mean nothing to me. Clearly they don't see a need for a medicine cat then that means fleas are eating their brains!" Oh maybe she got carried away a little there. Yet she didn't let embarrassment eat her since she needed to protect her friend. "Sorry I went a little crazy there.."

She then saw as Willowpaw came over and smiled a little. Seemed like love was in the air and Adderpaw thought it cute... Though she thought it might come off rude if she mentioned it so she let Summerpaw have feelings in silence. Then Summerpaw ran off and she couldn't help a little chuckle. She could hold her own but it was sweet to watch the apprentice so willing to run over to help in the nursery. "Thank you for helping the nursery Summerpaw!" She mewed happily, she wanted to make sure there was no hard feelings... especially for how far she went off, oops.
Old January 19th, 2024, 02:51 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

Why was Adderpaw protecting Tansypaw? Adderpaw thought it so obvious that it took her off guard. "Its because she is my friend and she-" Adderpaw caught herself for a moment. If someone could see her blush she would be in trouble, but fur protected her secret. "She's the medicine cat! And our only one at that too!" She reminded Summerpaw. "Tansypaw makes a lot of sense in what she means, and if we don't have a medicine cat then... Well it won't mean anything good. So someone needs to protect her and if no one else will do it then I will!" She said in a determined voice. "Who cares if I get odd looks, who ever gives them doesn't mean nothing to me. Clearly they don't see a need for a medicine cat then that means fleas are eating their brains!" Oh maybe she got carried away a little there. Yet she didn't let embarrassment eat her since she needed to protect her friend. "Sorry I went a little crazy there.."

She then saw as Willowpaw came over and smiled a little. Seemed like love was in the air and Adderpaw thought it cute... Though she thought it might come off rude if she mentioned it so she let Summerpaw have feelings in silence. Then Summerpaw ran off and she couldn't help a little chuckle. She could hold her own but it was sweet to watch the apprentice so willing to run over to help in the nursery. "Thank you for helping the nursery Summerpaw!" She mewed happily, she wanted to make sure there was no hard feelings... especially for how far she went off, oops.
Summerpaw had listened to Adderpaw with an understanding nod. Hearing her words of thanks for helping with the nursery he smiled back, flicking his tail in acknowledgment and turning to Willowpaw who gave him a sharp remark as he sprayed some snow of her by mistake. "Watch out! It's cold!" Willowpaw hasd exclaimed.

Hawksun watched them with a small sigh, turning to Adderpaw he mewed. "Adderpaw.... could you as Tansypaw if she'd need any help? Theres uh...Weepingpaw...... hes.... um hes losing his sight." Hawksun mewed after a long moment of thinking about how to word it. "His sister, Willowpaw is already blind in one eye but... Weepingpaw can barely see now..... we don't really know what to do.... do you think you could ask her? Please" Hawksun said, his voice sounded low and a bit shy as he asked. The old warrior wasn't the type to beg, but for his family he'd do anything.

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old January 20th, 2024, 10:01 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Moonfoot - She/Her - Warrior

I looked at my clanmates- practically attacking from all sides! I snarl.

"Either way, Bumblestar can't walk over us like this. Yes, we apparently had betraying and wreckless clanmates who tried to kill, but we aren't all responisible for their actions. They had a choice, and they made the wrong one.
They got themselves killed."
My tail lashes.

"Yes, our clanmates tried to kill. But they could have faced exile, or bumblestar could have dragged them over here telling them what happened, not killing them, and was just exiled instead. Those clanmates were idiotic, defiant, and apparently murderous. But no cat really deserves death all the time!"

I raised my voice louder, "I'm defending my clan and leader. And our rights. Bumblestar can't walk over us like this, dammit! She hired her warriors to kill ours- exile from their whole family and former lives would have been enough- not exile from LIFE!"

I breathe in and out, calming myself and setting down, tail curled around my paws. "Death is not a good thing to anyone; I wouldn't wish it on my greatest enemy."

My fur still boiled underneath.

(sorry for the wait and delay, i havent been able to get on devices in a while!^^
please assume this happened in the past whenever the major rc clearing drama was going on.)
Old January 20th, 2024, 11:57 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Fernflower

As Fernflower was nearing the entrance she paused to think. "How about Haven Springs? Does that sound fine to you?" She asked, waiting for him to say something. "If not, Lionsbeach could work unless you were thinking of something." She meowed to give him another option if he didn't like Haven Springs. Personally, she didn't like hunting that much at either of those places, but she would be fine if Gorsebark wanted to.

// @ThePiffle - Sorry this took me so long! I kept think I responded to it, but then didn't. I was also pretty busy at that time, so hopefully I will be less busy this week. //

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; January 20th, 2024 at 11:57 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:12 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Yawning, Pepper Bounce slinked into the clearing glancing around, it'd been some time since he'd spoken to gold fish and he was feeling dreadfully guilty for that. What kind of crazed maniac doesn't talk with their own mate? That was how it worked right? You are meant to talk with them all the time, your both meant to communicate. Maybe it was all his fault or maybe he was just forgetting something, he'd felt horribly disconnected since Crane Bloods body, he didn't even know them it was ridiculous!

With a hefty sigh Pepper Bounce thought he finally caught sight of Gold Fish and flashed a smile padding over and sitting close by her. 'Gold Fish! How are you?' He started the conversation anxiously, he half expected to be snapped at for his prolonged absence in talking with her. Hopefully he hadn't made her feel bad, or even worse, neglected. He loved her he truly did he was just- wasn't as here as he used to be. Mentally.

( @zMoonstone sorry that it's short! In a bit of a rush today <3 )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 21st, 2024, 12:43 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Inactive - not used)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Yawning, Pepper Bounce slinked into the clearing glancing around, it'd been some time since he'd spoken to gold fish and he was feeling dreadfully guilty for that. What kind of crazed maniac doesn't talk with their own mate? That was how it worked right? You are meant to talk with them all the time, your both meant to communicate. Maybe it was all his fault or maybe he was just forgetting something, he'd felt horribly disconnected since Crane Bloods body, he didn't even know them it was ridiculous!

With a hefty sigh Pepper Bounce thought he finally caught sight of Gold Fish and flashed a smile padding over and sitting close by her. 'Gold Fish! How are you?' He started the conversation anxiously, he half expected to be snapped at for his prolonged absence in talking with her. Hopefully he hadn't made her feel bad, or even worse, neglected. He loved her he truly did he was just- wasn't as here as he used to be. Mentally.

( @zMoonstone sorry that it's short! In a bit of a rush today <3 )

GOLDFISH
FEMALE | 20 MOONS | RIVERCLAN
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"
Tags; @/Fritter

(It's all good! )

Goldfish jumped as Pepperbounce spoke to her. She wasn't feeling up to saying much, for once. She wanted to confide, but didn't know how exactly to confide. What should she do?
Admit she was framed? No, that sounded silly. It wasn't like someone else did it. She got in trouble for doing nothing wrong. She knew that, and she had a punishment to do. There was so point in wasting time talking. But then again, she longed to talk to him. She felt terrible for purposefully avoiding him. Suddenly, she wondered if Pepper would've defended her if he'd been there. Maybe he thought she deserved it if he knew. And if he didn't know, it was best to keep it that way- probably.
"Honestly, I've been feeling miserable. Remember about Bumblestar coming into camp?" Her voice was upset and uncharacteristically quiet. She'd felt so depressed since what happened her voice tended to quiver when she spoke. Instead of ringing clear and cheery, and as she'd been told before, sparking happiness into cats around her, it was low, sad, and raw with grief.
She was a loyal cat! She knew it!
Why was Goldfish getting so worked up about this tiny thing? Was it because she'd never been punished before? She'd never dream of purposefully offending a Lion-Heart. Springpaw had openly assaulted her. Lionpaw was her only witness- the rest of the cats had only seen Goldfish say that she would break her jaw if she wasn't in RiverClan.
She'd said that because Springpaw had been bossing her around, telling her how unimportant she was, breaking her down to nothing to make herself feel better. Plus, Springpaw didn't get in trouble for breaking the warrior code.
Goldfish's nose throbbed from being sliced open. Why was she in trouble for that? She didn't mind her punishment.
Why was she so upset?
"Did you hear about what happened?" she asked miserably. "Four cats even hissed at me for existing and trying to help them. I don't deserve to talk to you."
She felt misery rise in her throat again. "I should probably go finish my punishment. I'm almost done." she said tautly, her face bland.
@Fritter

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; February 2nd, 2024 at 04:43 PM.
Closed Thread