Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:41 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:35 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:35 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:35 AM

Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka did not answer his question right away. "It's one male and one female." He replied. "It would be better if you waited until Thala woke up to see the pups....but I guess there's no harm in you seeing them now." He said gesturing Ketsueki to follow him inside to where Thala, Cali, and the pups were. "How are the other two?" He asked Cali when he walked up to them.

"Well....you don't want to be JUST like me I don't think." Seba chuckled. "But I'm glad I could be a person of influence. Now come on. Try again. The more you are used to it, the less you'll think about it."

As Taka entered the den with the alpha behind him, she looked up- still obviously shaken from the two pups death. “They are doing well, acting as normal pups should.” She said, her voice wavering due to the quiet sobs that she held back. One would think she was over acting, but this is one of the first time she had experienced the death of something so young.

~0~

Ketsueki walked past Taka and approached Cali, he did not have to say what was on his mind for the she wolf scramble over to Taka’s side. He looked down at his four pups, the two that were alive almost seemed nearly identical. When his blue eyes trailed down to the two still pups that were a bit further away, a look of disappointment shaped his features.

It seemed the two biggest males were the ones that died. Ketsueki’s eyes trailed back towards the two alive pups, looking for a difference in size and his lip twitched slightly in irritation as he noticed that the male was smaller than the female. Of course his only surviving son was the runt. He would have to train him harshly.

“I would like for another healer to be stationed here 24/7 to wait for her to wake up and explain the news.” He sighed. “She should see what she failed at.” He paused, his words not having any malice behind them like they seemed they should have. “She deserves to see the pups before they are buried.” Overall, Ketsueki looked highly disappointed, especially with the death of two large male pups.

However, there was still a certain sad glint in his eyes, they were still pups after all. But he had no time to mourn for those he barely knew. He could only hope they would pass into their next lives with ease, other than that- he spent no time lingering on what could have been.

His cold eyes moved back to the runt- the only surviving male. It was almost insulting that he looked more like him than any of the other pups. His sister and deceased brothers having grey flakes along her fur- some more noticeable than others. Whereas this pup barely had any flakes of grey, and to anyone who didn’t squint- he looked as white as snow.

“I would like to be notified when she awakes.” He moved to leave but Cali spoke up.

~0~

”W-won’t you name them sir?”

~0~

”Their mother can name them whatever she pleases. If they impress me when their older, their name will changed.” That was all he said before leaving. As he walked back to his den he felt pangs of sadness. Poor pups...they did not deserve to die that young, especially with the potential they held. He just hoped that the female would survive to marry her to Kumu. The male obviously had no worth to him.

~0~

Cali blinked, her shock turned into rage. She didn’t say anything, but one could clearly tell how angry she was at their alpha. How dare he treat the lives of pups like objects?!

Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

As Taka entered the den with the alpha behind him, she looked up- still obviously shaken from the two pups death. “They are doing well, acting as normal pups should.” She said, her voice wavering due to the quiet sobs that she held back. One would think she was over acting, but this is one of the first time she had experienced the death of something so young.

~0~

Ketsueki walked past Taka and approached Cali, he did not have to say what was on his mind for the she wolf scramble over to Taka’s side. He looked down at his four pups, the two that were alive almost seemed nearly identical. When his blue eyes trailed down to the two still pups that were a bit further away, a look of disappointment shaped his features.

It seemed the two biggest males were the ones that died. Ketsueki’s eyes trailed back towards the two alive pups, looking for a difference in size and his lip twitched slightly in irritation as he noticed that the male was smaller than the female. Of course his only surviving son was the runt. He would have to train him harshly.

“I would like for another healer to be stationed here 24/7 to wait for her to wake up and explain the news.” He sighed. “She should see what she failed at.” He paused, his words not having any malice behind them like they seemed they should have. “She deserves to see the pups before they are buried.” Overall, Ketsueki looked highly disappointed, especially with the death of two large male pups.

However, there was still a certain sad glint in his eyes, they were still pups after all. But he had no time to mourn for those he barely knew. He could only hope they would pass into their next lives with ease, other than that- he spent no time lingering on what could have been.

His cold eyes moved back to the runt- the only surviving male. It was almost insulting that he looked more like him than any of the other pups. His sister and deceased brothers having grey flakes along her fur- some more noticeable than others. Whereas this pup barely had any flakes of grey, and to anyone who didn’t squint- he looked as white as snow.

“I would like to be notified when she awakes.” He moved to leave but Cali spoke up.

~0~

”W-won’t you name them sir?”

~0~

”Their mother can name them whatever she pleases. If they impress me when their older, their name will changed.” That was all he said before leaving. As he walked back to his den he felt pangs of sadness. Poor pups...they did not deserve to die that young, especially with the potential they held. He just hoped that the female would survive to marry her to Kumu. The male obviously had no worth to him.

~0~

Cali blinked, her shock turned into rage. She didn’t say anything, but one could clearly tell how angry she was at their alpha. How dare he treat the lives of pups like objects?!

Taka simply nodded at the alpha wolf as he walked out. He looked down to the two wolves. "Leave him." He told her, not caring if Ketsueki heard or not. "He had his own intentions and it shows." He shook his head. "Find a healer to watch over her and meet me back at the healers den." He told her. "Nothing else. Understood?" He said as he walked out of the den.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 23rd, 2020, 11:16 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka simply nodded at the alpha wolf as he walked out. He looked down to the two wolves. "Leave him." He told her, not caring if Ketsueki heard or not. "He had his own intentions and it shows." He shook his head. "Find a healer to watch over her and meet me back at the healers den." He told her. "Nothing else. Understood?" He said as he walked out of the den.

Cali nodded slowly and watched as he left, looking back at Thala once more and forced herself to leave and find a healer to take her place for the moment.

~0~

Not long after, Ketsueki arrived at his den. Not sure if Merayu would be there or not, but he was expecting Kumu. Once the alpha entered the den he smiled as a pup greeted him happily.

~0~

”Hi Ketsueki! Did you have a good trip? I hope so.” He blabbered. “I was practicing on the moves I was recently taught. That way if any harm was ever wished on Merayu or me again I could stop it!” He smiled towards the alpha who seemed intrigued. “Should I show you?”

”Ah, perhaps later Kumu, when I will be taking you out to train again.” He saw the older pups eyes dim a bit in disappointment. “Not everything can be your way Kumu. You are not yet king. Remember-“

”-Know your place in the pack.” He finished the sentence for him. “I know...I apologize for my rash actions.”

The alpha nodded in approval. “It is accepted. I promise you can show me all you want when we go and train, but right now I say it is not the right time.” He paused. “But you reasoning for practicing your self defense and attack training is very noble. Just remember that it is also a great tool to declare your dominance over others.” Ketsueki watched as the pup nodded with focused eyes. “Is Merayu here?” He asked the pup.

~0~

Cali then later returned to the healers den, her tail dragging behind her and her eyes glued to the ground. At least she wouldn’t have to be the one to bear the terrible news to Thala. The she wolf winced as she could almost imagine the sound of terror and sorrow Thala would make.

As she entered the den, she raised her eyes to look for Taka. If he wasn’t around, she would probably try to get some sleep to forget the events from today. Though she knew it was not responsible for her to do so...at the moment she did not care.

Old October 24th, 2020, 03:11 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Cali nodded slowly and watched as he left, looking back at Thala once more and forced herself to leave and find a healer to take her place for the moment.

~0~

Not long after, Ketsueki arrived at his den. Not sure if Merayu would be there or not, but he was expecting Kumu. Once the alpha entered the den he smiled as a pup greeted him happily.

~0~

”Hi Ketsueki! Did you have a good trip? I hope so.” He blabbered. “I was practicing on the moves I was recently taught. That way if any harm was ever wished on Merayu or me again I could stop it!” He smiled towards the alpha who seemed intrigued. “Should I show you?”

”Ah, perhaps later Kumu, when I will be taking you out to train again.” He saw the older pups eyes dim a bit in disappointment. “Not everything can be your way Kumu. You are not yet king. Remember-“

”-Know your place in the pack.” He finished the sentence for him. “I know...I apologize for my rash actions.”

The alpha nodded in approval. “It is accepted. I promise you can show me all you want when we go and train, but right now I say it is not the right time.” He paused. “But you reasoning for practicing your self defense and attack training is very noble. Just remember that it is also a great tool to declare your dominance over others.” Ketsueki watched as the pup nodded with focused eyes. “Is Merayu here?” He asked the pup.

~0~

Cali then later returned to the healers den, her tail dragging behind her and her eyes glued to the ground. At least she wouldn’t have to be the one to bear the terrible news to Thala. The she wolf winced as she could almost imagine the sound of terror and sorrow Thala would make.

As she entered the den, she raised her eyes to look for Taka. If he wasn’t around, she would probably try to get some sleep to forget the events from today. Though she knew it was not responsible for her to do so...at the moment she did not care.

Merayu was not in fact here. She was finishing conversations with Ibuki about some serious matters. The two hadn't seen each other in what felt like ages and they had a lot of things they needed to talk about and report. She returned back to Ketsueki's den, not long after the Ketsueki asked if Merayu was present in the den. Not greeting with her voice, she gave a dip of her head to the alpha and pup and sat down in her bedding, exhausted. (Me currently at 4AM)

Taka was in the healers den, sorting out the herbs and putting things back where they belonged before the whole birthing pups incident. His head turned to the sound of someone walking in.
"Cali you look exhausted." He examined her for only a few seconds before going back to his herb collection. Only to come back seconds later with some berries. "That must have been hard on you. I understand, it's not so good seeing a life like that get taken away." He rolled the berries in front of her. "Take these and go rest. Healers orders." He told her and turned back to continue sorting the herbs back into their correct piles.

Old October 25th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Merayu was not in fact here. She was finishing conversations with Ibuki about some serious matters. The two hadn't seen each other in what felt like ages and they had a lot of things they needed to talk about and report. She returned back to Ketsueki's den, not long after the Ketsueki asked if Merayu was present in the den. Not greeting with her voice, she gave a dip of her head to the alpha and pup and sat down in her bedding, exhausted. (Me currently at 4AM)

Taka was in the healers den, sorting out the herbs and putting things back where they belonged before the whole birthing pups incident. His head turned to the sound of someone walking in.
"Cali you look exhausted." He examined her for only a few seconds before going back to his herb collection. Only to come back seconds later with some berries. "That must have been hard on you. I understand, it's not so good seeing a life like that get taken away." He rolled the berries in front of her. "Take these and go rest. Healers orders." He told her and turned back to continue sorting the herbs back into their correct piles.

-doesn’t know how to start conversation about things so imma just reply on here ....yeah-

Before Kumu could answer, Ketsueki saw Merayu dip her head and enter the den. He went to speak to her, but stopped himself as he saw how exhausted she was. His eyes softened as he watched her, a loving- but longing - look flashing in his eyes. It seemed everyone was getting tired, even Kumu since he had just recently come back from playing with pups his age, of course under heavy supervision.

The white wolf whispered goodnight in a tad too loving way, hopefully it was barely audible for her to hear before he curled up a tad further away, leaving a pouting Kumu who decided to snuggle up next to Merayu before falling asleep as well. Eventually leaving only Ketsueki lost with his thoughts about the days events. He didn’t know how to feel about them. Especially his pups dying, but he knew he felt the wave of disappointment that washed over him whilst thinking of the lost potential that he could of had.

~0~

Cali smiled to him, a grateful one at thst. However the smile was shaky, and she honestly looked as if she would cry any moment. “Thank you Taka.” The younger she wolf bowed her head in gratitude and respect. “I should have been ready for the worst possible outcome, it was my fault I was not properly prepared. I will not let you down like that again, I promise.” She made an affirming nod- as if it was sealing her promise.

(...Skip after Taka replies? Or just skip in general?)
Old October 26th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

-doesn’t know how to start conversation about things so imma just reply on here ....yeah-

Before Kumu could answer, Ketsueki saw Merayu dip her head and enter the den. He went to speak to her, but stopped himself as he saw how exhausted she was. His eyes softened as he watched her, a loving- but longing - look flashing in his eyes. It seemed everyone was getting tired, even Kumu since he had just recently come back from playing with pups his age, of course under heavy supervision.

The white wolf whispered goodnight in a tad too loving way, hopefully it was barely audible for her to hear before he curled up a tad further away, leaving a pouting Kumu who decided to snuggle up next to Merayu before falling asleep as well. Eventually leaving only Ketsueki lost with his thoughts about the days events. He didn’t know how to feel about them. Especially his pups dying, but he knew he felt the wave of disappointment that washed over him whilst thinking of the lost potential that he could of had.

~0~

Cali smiled to him, a grateful one at thst. However the smile was shaky, and she honestly looked as if she would cry any moment. “Thank you Taka.” The younger she wolf bowed her head in gratitude and respect. “I should have been ready for the worst possible outcome, it was my fault I was not properly prepared. I will not let you down like that again, I promise.” She made an affirming nod- as if it was sealing her promise.

(...Skip after Taka replies? Or just skip in general?)
Taka shook his head at her. "Even when you expect the worst, it's hard to truly believe the loss of a life." He told her. "It can still get to you mentally." He sighed. "You did everything you could. There's no need to apologize. You need to be optimistic. Don't count it as a loss that two pups died, as unfortunate as it is. Count it as a victory two pups will possibly lead a healthy happy life because of you." He gave her a smile. It was empty of course, but he wanted to at least make her feel better. No wolf should be in the state he is except for him. "Now go get some rest. I'll hold the fort here."

(you can skippidy dip if ya want now)

Old October 26th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka shook his head at her. "Even when you expect the worst, it's hard to truly believe the loss of a life." He told her. "It can still get to you mentally." He sighed. "You did everything you could. There's no need to apologize. You need to be optimistic. Don't count it as a loss that two pups died, as unfortunate as it is. Count it as a victory two pups will possibly lead a healthy happy life because of you." He gave her a smile. It was empty of course, but he wanted to at least make her feel better. No wolf should be in the state he is except for him. "Now go get some rest. I'll hold the fort here."

(you can skippidy dip if ya want now)

Cali smiled warmly at him, taking a step to nuzzle him as a thanks, but stopped not knowing how he would react. “Goodnight.” She smiled at him before walking to her den, the second she turned away the smile slowly dropped from her and sighed, she shouldn’t have shared what she did. He was probably worried now. She didn’t need him worried about her when he had his own problems. As the she wolf curled up to sleep after taking her herbs- she fell asleep quickly.

(You pick who we start with in the morning :3 )
Old October 27th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Cali smiled warmly at him, taking a step to nuzzle him as a thanks, but stopped not knowing how he would react. “Goodnight.” She smiled at him before walking to her den, the second she turned away the smile slowly dropped from her and sighed, she shouldn’t have shared what she did. He was probably worried now. She didn’t need him worried about her when he had his own problems. As the she wolf curled up to sleep after taking her herbs- she fell asleep quickly.

(You pick who we start with in the morning :3 )
you know I cant start anything to save my life. You go)

Old October 27th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
you know I cant start anything to save my life. You go)

(Oh damn I just logged on when you posted :0 I got powersss )
(Also why you always make me decideeee I die whenever that happens.)

Ketsueki woke up the next morning just as the sun began to rise. He yawned and stretched, looking over to Merayu(if she’s there) and Kumu before walking out the den to get food for himself and them. He was hoping that Merayu had information on Ibuki that would help him in some way possible. As the white wolf walked towards the food pile, some wolves bowed their head as they were in his direct path, other scurried out of his way.

As always, this gave him a pleasant feeling of power- and he couldn’t stop the joy from flickering in his eyes for a split moment. When Ketsueki finally arrived at the food pile he watched former hunters from the hunter’s side, now turned workers, drop their food in the pile for him and his family specifically. It was obvious that he, Kumu, and Merayu got the best pick of food. Then everyone else around him went to their general food pile.

He watched the tired and slightly scrawny wolves drop their prey, struggling to keep their eyes open as this particular group had been hunting throughout the night to have food ready in the morning for this specific part of the pack. The group was then ordered away to sleep and have refreshments and their meals by the supervisor wolves that watched over them. Once they started trekking away the supervisors dipped their head to Ketsueki before following after them.

With a huff he realized that he could not grab all the food that was offered, and ordered a few worker wolves placed nearby to bring the food back with him to his den. A few moments later and Ketsueki entered his den, the worker wolves placing the food down and scrambling out of the danger zone that they had entered. As Ketsueki ate his food, he settled on waiting for the smell of food to wake them up.

~0~

(You pick the other one if we are doing two D:< )

Old October 27th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Oh damn I just logged on when you posted :0 I got powersss )
(Also why you always make me decideeee I die whenever that happens.)

Ketsueki woke up the next morning just as the sun began to rise. He yawned and stretched, looking over to Merayu(if she’s there) and Kumu before walking out the den to get food for himself and them. He was hoping that Merayu had information on Ibuki that would help him in some way possible. As the white wolf walked towards the food pile, some wolves bowed their head as they were in his direct path, other scurried out of his way.

As always, this gave him a pleasant feeling of power- and he couldn’t stop the joy from flickering in his eyes for a split moment. When Ketsueki finally arrived at the food pile he watched former hunters from the hunter’s side, now turned workers, drop their food in the pile for him and his family specifically. It was obvious that he, Kumu, and Merayu got the best pick of food. Then everyone else around him went to their general food pile.

He watched the tired and slightly scrawny wolves drop their prey, struggling to keep their eyes open as this particular group had been hunting throughout the night to have food ready in the morning for this specific part of the pack. The group was then ordered away to sleep and have refreshments and their meals by the supervisor wolves that watched over them. Once they started trekking away the supervisors dipped their head to Ketsueki before following after them.

With a huff he realized that he could not grab all the food that was offered, and ordered a few worker wolves placed nearby to bring the food back with him to his den. A few moments later and Ketsueki entered his den, the worker wolves placing the food down and scrambling out of the danger zone that they had entered. As Ketsueki ate his food, he settled on waiting for the smell of food to wake them up.

~0~

(You pick the other one if we are doing two D:< )

ok ok. jeez)

Braith had woken up early, before the sun had risen to make sure his duties were complete. He walked around, ordering wolves around that were up and around making sure they were doing something productive. This was how his morning always went. He walked around ordering the wolves. He had to make sure Ketsueki didnt get upset with any type of disorder in the lands. Later today he would have to go to the healers and the hunters to do a check up and make sure everything is in order, then he had to make sure the slaves were keeping calm. He still was unsettled about a rebellion of some sorts so he needed to make sure they stayed in check today.