Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:16 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2020, 05:33 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Corruptx

Hissing, Rosepaw rolled her eyes. “Fine, then. I don’t care. You’re still an Outsider who doesn’t care about orders or whatever. And we’re both apprentices, making us both the same rank - but at least I’m pure WindClan!”
After hearing her outburst, Rosepaw gasped, “How dare you! I’m not a pest. I’m pretty and pure! Now, go off to another nest before you infect me with whatever you have.” Under her breath, she added, “I’d like to see the day where all WindClan cats of impure blood are forever gone.”

Twistedpaw gasped as she saw the two fight. Leaping to her paws, she begged, “Don’t fight!” She wasn’t willing for another bloodbath.
“Just... stay separate, okay?” She prayed to StarClan that they would consider her.
Leopardbite nodded the agreement she managed to share with Twistedpaw. Chin jerking up, she beckoned with a flick of her tail for the mutilated gray apprentice to come over. A majority of the reason was simply because the cashmere wanted to continue to piss-off Roserat. The minority of the reason... Well, she just wanted to prove her liking for Clan cats - not that she could find herself emphasizing Roserat's words.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 4th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.
Old July 4th, 2020, 05:37 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Corruptx

The deformed black apprentice blinked, feeling scared and nervous yet a bit surprised. Gulping, she padded over to Leopardbite, stumbling a bit as her deformed tail made her jerk to the side. She stopped right in front of the former queen.

Rosepaw blinked. What was happening now?

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 4th, 2020, 05:48 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
@Corruptx

The deformed black apprentice blinked, feeling scared and nervous yet a bit surprised. Gulping, she padded over to Leopardbite, stumbling a bit as her deformed tail made her jerk to the side. She stopped right in front of the former queen.

Rosepaw blinked. What was happening now?
Leopardbite's jaws stretched into a luxurious yawn. Clamping her maw back shut with a gnash about a moment later, she let a brief few heartbeats of silence overpower the room. Then, blinking candidly, the queen continued on, this time her words creeping out in a hushed, motherly tone.

"Twistedpaw, look. I'm sorry, but I from how Roserat is responding, I can already tell you she's not worth your emphasis. Anyone's emphasis for that matter. It's about time you started standing up for yourself for a change. Kick Roserat - whether it be verbally or physically - to the dirt. Ugly little roachhead doesn't have a proper excuse to bully you just because of some delusionally inadequate opinion she has, m'kay?"

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 4th, 2020 at 05:49 PM.
Old July 4th, 2020, 05:51 PM

@Corruptx

Twistedpaw’s eyes widened in shock. She hadn’t been expecting that. Not knowing what else to say, she nodded with a nervous look at Rosepaw. “O-okay,” she meowed.

Rosepaw looked shocked. “What?” she asked, then looked away. “Oh, whatever. You two be friends. I don’t care.”

Character Creator!

Old July 4th, 2020, 05:57 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
@Corruptx

Twistedpaw’s eyes widened in shock. She hadn’t been expecting that. Not knowing what else to say, she nodded with a nervous look at Rosepaw. “O-okay,” she meowed.

Rosepaw looked shocked. “What?” she asked, then looked away. “Oh, whatever. You two be friends. I don’t care.”
Leopardbite diverted her slashed yellow eyes from Twistedpaw's, turning her attention back on Roserat, and in the blink of a cat's eye the cashmere was back to her usual, malevolent self. "Very well then, Roachpaw. I'm glad you agree with the idea of Twistedpaw now being hopefully able to kick your petty little ass."

art reqbios

Old July 4th, 2020, 06:19 PM

@Corruptx

The fur along Rosepaw’s spine rose as her eyes narrowed in fury. “Shut up!” she yowled. “I am the wonderful, beautiful Rosepaw, daughter of Featherwhisker and Dimtail. Not Roachpaw, who would most likely be your kit! And do you really think that Twistedpaw could tear me apart?” She snorted. “You might, but she’s pathetic! Now, would you kindly drag your mauled behind away from me and leave me in peace?”

Twistedpaw glanced from Leopardbite to Rosepaw and back again. Shock pulsed through her as she realized what was being implied. “Th-there’s no reason t-to fight!” she gasped, stepping in between the two. “P-please, don’t! You two c-could just... I d-don’t know... ignore each other?” She was stammering and scared.

Character Creator!

Old July 4th, 2020, 06:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

// @RainbowQuail
robinpaw stifled a laugh, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "okaayy, sure... but," he began, "they...they're literally balls of fluff. thats... that's it. sometimes they go swishhh to the right and other times they move swoosh to the left, but what's so calming about that?? it's more boring than anything else," robinpaw commented. thinking about clouds all day? pff, he would much rather be off doing .... heroic things! as usual! "WAIT! aha! are the clouds what's got ya so sad?? did one of them go slow while the other ones went fast? are they not in nice shapes???" he asked, the realization hitting him. oh, he bet he was on to something! definitely.
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:26 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Ah well.... it's more of a fact than a compliment, so I see why they wouldn't mention it." Quicksilver meowed, before glancing to the side for a moment as he realized that probably sounded kind of... mean? Off-putting?
"N-Not that I mean it's not good that your pelt is fluffy. Fluffy pelts are good yes it's just... your pelt being fluffy is more of a fact to be stated because yes, it is fluffy. But that could also be a compliment...? Maybe? Depends on if you like the fact that it's fluffy...?" Wow. What a charmer he was. Where were his younger warrior flirting instincts, where he could just dish it out and take it all at once? Clearly, he'd outgrown that boyish behavior. And was now stuck with an awkward, factual outlook on life that got him nowhere in relationships. Of any kind. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like that it's fluffy. It's... nice-looking." Quicksilver nodded inwardly to himself. Flirting? Maybe? His young warrior self would probably give this whole entire attempt a negative ten out of ten. Way to go Quick. Probably gonna scare her off at this point.... He was trying though? That was something....?
cloudfluff snorted, and her tail curled up in amusement. "did you really just go on a full rant about how i'm fluffy--??" she couldnt stop laughing. "you are really something else, aren't you?" she smiled warmly, she felt pretty comfortable with him, considering he was--or seemed like he was trying to be nice. she changed her warm smile to a bright one, and twirled around a few times. "oof-" she said--well not said, more like a noise she made when the molly fell to the ground. stars, he cracks me up. she shifted her paws, then looked up at him with her bright blue eyes.
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wolfwhisper was less annoyed and more amused by his answer. He clearly didn’t understand what she meant. She’d happily go along with it if it meant he’d leave her alone sooner.... but at the same time it’s technically lying. Maybe it was better to help get his act together. “Still not using your imagination. And perhaps there’s a reason I’m not telling you.” She didn’t even glance at him. The apprentice had good intentions, she could see it clearly now but he was going about it the complete wrong way.

@hope
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Pumapaw was done. She was going to show Quickass that she was no weak pushover. Him taking her on a patrol in the rain hadn't exactly been nice, nor preferable. She wanted to bash his head in but that was not an option either. The usual cream furred molly looked like a drenched rat now, and she wasn't particularly happy about that either. Others could actually see her extremely short legs now! and her tail was just hanging down and at this point it had been completely miss-coloured from the train and she was not a fan of it. Nope. Not a fan at all. So walking into the apprentice den she didn't exactly look around and just dropped into her nest, completely soaked and then opened her blue eyes to stare at the other cat here. Lynxpaw. The other cat she'd been on a patrol with before... and wasn't that Quickass's kit? "Your father is an ass," she stated directly. What a good way to start off a conversation.

Lynxpaw bounced her moss ball a little too far and it ended up rolling to the side of the den, out of reach. She was quite comfortable and didn't really want to move, instead just opting to stare longingly at it until a very wet, soggy cat's frame took over the den entrance. Glancing up, Lynxpaw easily recognized Pumapaw, even if she was a bit... soaked. Tilting her head, the brown tabby watched quietly as the other apprentice padded in a plopped in a nest, before turning to her and voicing a very abrupt thought. Lynxpaw's ears perked in surprise, but she responded, without missing a beat. "Quite harsh, not exactly the nicest word choice. But yeah, you're right." She meowed with a serious face as she surveyed Pumapaw's soaked figure. "What makes you say that though? Hard training session or something?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread