Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:47 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 04:06 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

After a long day, Garlic Feather fancied a nice moment to sit in the clearing and relax. And yes, some cat was trying to rid the area of snow but stars! There was already a another fresh layer that wasn't getting thinner anytime soon, and he'd feel guilty if he didn't help. And also he didn't fancy sitting on melting snow anytime soon, so with burning determination he tried to shovel snow out of the way and into a big heap of his own. Slipping every now or then and getting a horrible face full of the cold stuff, that melted! Ugh, his nose was all freezing and everything, shivering he took a moment to try warm up before continuing with that same passion to rid the clearing of it, and by the end of his little cleaning frenzy, he'd done quite some work. Although it was still snowing, so it wouldn't do much he was glad to have done something at least about it rather then just sit in it and wait for someone else to come help. And in honesty, Garlic Feather thought that deserved the treat of a long long nap in the warriors den, actually, now he was up and at it. He might as well do some more for the camp well he could. Although he'd send a curse at star clan themselves if he got so much as a sniffle. So with that he trotted off abandoning his original plan to nap, well not entirely. He'd sleep later.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather hadn't found much else to do, so yknow what? Why not use the heap of snow he'd made. Garlic tried to make into a ball (Rolled a 14) It was decent, not the perfect sphere but he wasn't what you'd call experienced in making a snow whatever this was. It was snow, and he was trying to make this with his paws, so it was one of the most awkward looking things he'd ever seen. On that note, he went looking for some pebbles or grass or something to slap on to the top of it and make ears and (rolled a 12) it was starting to look a little better, okay. Now his masterpiece was almost complete, he just needed something to make it look less embarrassing. Garlic Feather stumbled around for a moment, looking for that something and found nothing, but at least this weird lump looked decent! A snow cat. Snow, turned cat. Garlic Feather stared at it in silence for a moment, why had he done this again? Oh right! Garlic Feather knocked it over with a paw and stomped all over it, destruction was the best part! Chin held high he went back off to doing whatever he had before.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 5th, 2024, 04:24 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Owltalon let out a snort, her nose stinging from the impact.

Wait... wait. Who did this cat think he was? ROYALTY?

Owltalon bit her tongue. She didn't have time for such nonsense! It's best to just find humor in the situation, she was pretty good at that.

"Apologies," she began, bitting back the snarky "your Majesty" that nearly left her tongue.

She started to shift her focus on the snow and how to shuffle her way out of it. Owltalon wasn't a tall she-cat, infact she was quite bulky. But she wasn't about to let her figure bring her down, not today!

"You were just hard to see, that's all." Owltalon explained with a slow shrug.

. . .

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft’s eyes narrowed as she made the snarky response back. He scowls and retorts. “Is sight the only sense you that you rely on?” Sure he had a pure white coat, but this was a warrior he was talking to. Surely she’d be well trained to use other skills like scent, and hearing- well, not hearing. He had been silent, but still.

His bad mood and this warrior were a recipe for disaster. “Why were you heading into camp so fast anyways? Just to lay down a frog? I admire your dedication, but maybe you should slow down.” He rumbled, beginning to calm down once more.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old January 5th, 2024, 04:40 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
. . .

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft’s eyes narrowed as she made the snarky response back. He scowls and retorts. “Is sight the only sense you that you rely on?” Sure he had a pure white coat, but this was a warrior he was talking to. Surely she’d be well trained to use other skills like scent, and hearing- well, not hearing. He had been silent, but still.

His bad mood and this warrior were a recipe for disaster. “Why were you heading into camp so fast anyways? Just to lay down a frog? I admire your dedication, but maybe you should slow down.” He rumbled, beginning to calm down once more.

Owltalon flicked an ear at Bunnytuft, a frown forming creases on her face.

She let out a sigh as she finally regained her footing, her ears twitching impatiently as she listened to the tom speak.

Near the end of his rambling, Owltalon noticed their tone softening. Good, she wasn't looking forward to a possible fight anyways. Though, she wasn't mad at herself for unsheathing her claws.

"Yeah I get that," she said as she shook some snow out of her fur. "But, you know, it is snowing, is it not?" Owltalon added not unkindly.

She made sure to keep her tone calm and controlled. She just got out of the woods, no way in Starclan was she going to get dragged back in.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:20 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail existed. Snowfall existed. Minksplash existed. Featherkit existed. Do they all exist? Clearly. (closed)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowy the Ghost; January 5th, 2024 at 05:23 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:27 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Fernflower stepped out of the warriors den. She had gotten enough sleep and decided to go eat. She trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbed a trout and settled down. Soon she would go hunting or do something actually usefull.

[Activity Post - Closed]

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; January 5th, 2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 08:21 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Owltalon flicked an ear at Bunnytuft, a frown forming creases on her face.

She let out a sigh as she finally regained her footing, her ears twitching impatiently as she listened to the tom speak.

Near the end of his rambling, Owltalon noticed their tone softening. Good, she wasn't looking forward to a possible fight anyways. Though, she wasn't mad at herself for unsheathing her claws.

"Yeah I get that," she said as she shook some snow out of her fur. "But, you know, it is snowing, is it not?" Owltalon added not unkindly.

She made sure to keep her tone calm and controlled. She just got out of the woods, no way in Starclan was she going to get dragged back in.
. . .

Bunnytuft snorted at the excuse. "Still. I'm not that hard to spot." He rumbled. He was still annoyed, but no longer angry with the cat. It'd be a waste of time yelling and getting upset . He began to groom his pelt once more and meowed. "Who even are you?"

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old January 5th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
. . .

Bunnytuft snorted at the excuse. "Still. I'm not that hard to spot." He rumbled. He was still annoyed, but no longer angry with the cat. It'd be a waste of time yelling and getting upset . He began to groom his pelt once more and meowed. "Who even are you?"

The old warrior blinked. Huh, seems this tuft of fur did have some sense. Owltalon appreciated that.

She then cleared her throat and rolled back her shoulders, a small smile replacing her frown. "Owltalon. Cool name right? I've always thought so. What about you?"

Owltalon was slightly upset at herself for letting her gruffness melt away so quickly but that didn't really matter. At least they were both calm and now Owltalon would have someone to talk to.

Win win, right?

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:48 PM
big dork

“I guess.” He replies. He flicks his tail as he introduces himself back. “Bunnytuft.” He was doomed from the start to never have a cool warrior name. Instead he was stuck with Bunnytuft, and would forever be teased for the namesake that opposed his personality. He would never admit it, but he’d always been quite jealous of cats blessed with “cool” names.

. . .

oopsies forgot to quote- @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; January 5th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:
“I guess.” He replies. He flicks his tail as he introduces himself back. “Bunnytuft.” He was doomed from the start to never have a cool warrior name. Instead he was stuck with Bunnytuft, and would forever be teased for the namesake that opposed his personality. He would never admit it, but he’d always been quite jealous of cats blessed with “cool” names.

. . .

oopsies forgot to quote- @Marigoldwhisper

Owltalon's yellow eyes widened, before she quickly bit back her surprise.

She assumed that Bunnytuft had gotten that reaction a lot, so she shut her trap and any thoughts that came to mind due to his response... Well, most of the thoughts at least.

Owltalon opted for the motivational route, lifting her arm to lightly nudge the oddly named warrior with her elbow. "It fits you--- honestly! You are pretty fluffy."

She was going to comment about how adorable it was, but that definitely wasn't the time nor place. Plus, warriors weren't exactly supposed to be adorable, that was more of a kitty-pet thing if any.

Oh she should 1000% not say that to him, or any warrior for that matter.

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:40 AM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 123 (lol)
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Making A Snowcat
Okay...so there's a bunch of snow here...so...surely they could make use of it? Surely it'll have some sort of use, just like everything else in this world. It's not useless! The apprentice eyed the snow before they started to kick it around a bit until it forms this little ball that seems like a mossball but a little bit bigger and colder too. Guess that's kinda fun! So, what could Sunsetpaw do with a little snowball? They'll figure it out! Maybe if they roll it around some more it'll become bigger and bigger until it's the smae size as them! Might take a while but that sounded fun and it's a way to have fun with all this snow lying around the ground! And so they did, rolling the ball of snow around the clearing and collecting some of the snow on the ground until it became half their size. Not as big as they wanted it to be, but that's still a good size! Now...what to do with it? The apprentice crouched down, looking at it. Oo! It kinda looks like a cat...no..not really but maybe a cat sitting! The apprentice got up, an looked at the snowball again. It just needs some forelegs and a head and maybe a tail. Yea, they have an idea now!

The apprentice rolled a smaller snowball for the head, it was a bit of a challange getting it on the body but in the end due to the fact that the head is a bit leaning to the side...well the snowball rolled off the body and onto the....ground...in front of...the snowcat....actually nevermind that could be the two forelegs instead of the head. Sunsetpaw pilled the snow from what was supposed to be head into some sort of steep hill or mountain or something like that so it could at least resemble the forelegs of the cat a bit. Now...guess they could just plop the head right on top of it instead.

And off they go to roll around another smaller snowball, this time putting it right on top of the body. Yea, there you go, it's staying now! Er...it needs ears but how do they do that? They looked around and found two twigs. Yea, this'll work for now! The apprentice poked the twigs on both sides of the head, pretending it was ears. Then the apprentice tried to cover the twigs in snow to make it more ear-like(which some of the snow fell off but at least there was some that stayed on the twigs!). And great! Now they have a little snowcat friend that's a bit smaller than they are! Hopefully no one bumps into their new little friend a little too hard or their friend might fall apart!
-----------------------
[speaking of "Hopefully no one bumps into their new little friend or their friend might fall apart"....open for anyone to bump into their new little friend and make their friend fall apart! The thing to fall apart is probably the head falling off the body]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 6th, 2024 at 01:41 AM.