Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:08 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:05 PM

Old January 14th, 2024, 02:08 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader, kitty softpaws
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Great. Awesome. Just what they needed. One of the worst cats in the forest is in her camp baying for her blood. Nothing different from the usual it would seem. One moon, all she's asking for is one moon where something horrific doesn't happen. Where she's stress free and able to just be a clan leader without the constant threat of war or death at her paws! Just! One! Moon! And it seems she has her own clan to thank for this mess, too, even better! Dumbass, arrogant cats thinking they can mess around and find out. Well, they sure found out from the looks of them.

"Springpaw, make sure the kits are in the nursery." Larkstar says, approaching the ThunderClan patrol, voice and expression hard. "Have the other apprentices help you if you need to," she casts a grateful blink to Ripplepelt for stepping in aswell. "As for the rest of you, stand down. I'm not certain we have the full story, but, please, anyone who knows something about this, feel free to let me know, I'm just dying to hear about cats who decided to go behind my back to conduct the most harebrained operation I've ever heard in my life!" She's mad. Beyond mad, even, to the point where her words are coming out level and almost calm, only the barest hint of a snarl behind them. Dipping her head curtly to ThunderClan, Larkstar stands in front of Bumblestar, briefly turning back to look at RiverClan where they stood, scanning the faces around her for anyone who looked even a little guilty.

"I've given none of you any indication that ThunderClan is to be attacked. So, prey tell, who's bright idea was this?" Larkstar was no fan of ThunderClan, not even in the slightest bit, but the fact that her own warriors would do something so stupid and purposely commit an act of war? Behind her back no less? She's furious.

[ @dino. // @Rani // @BEAR. ]

Eaglecall worriedly looked up. "Which three cats attacked you?" Eaglecall immediately asked. Smolderpaw timidly bowed his head in respect at Bumblestar before bolting behind Treestripe, whose eyes seemed to narrow.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:13 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The trek from the edge of the territory to RiverClan's new camp was completely and stupidly ridiculous. Bumblestar's legs were aching by the time she shouldered her way through the camp entrance, but her expression was resolute, her eyes still blazed, and her fur spiked as if she were on a mission to personally commit at least five counts of first degree murder.

"LARKSTAR! Get the HELL out here before I come over there ‘n DRAG you out!”

She let the body on her back slide to the ground with a harsh thump and stood over it, signaling for Wolfpaw and Mudhound to let their own weight drop. I told you the next time your Clan screwed with mine, there’d be hell to pay! Three of your warriors on MY land, tryin’ to kill MY cats - who the hell d'you think you are? You think my Clan’s free game, that you can wander across MY borders and murder my cats in addition to the poison you spread through my land? Get! Out here!

A small orange ball of fluff with burn-scarred rear end suddenly bolted behind a nearby rock, frightened by the anger Bumblestar was showing. Ah. Charredpaw. Of course. He had been fast asleep when Bumblestar's yell woke him up and scared him into hiding from her. frostpaw, on the other hand, bowed respectfully and just went to comfort Charredpaw.
Old January 14th, 2024, 06:30 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
245/200

---

Things just continue to get worse. When she hears the Thunderclan leader's voice boom from inside her den, she's finally had enough. Making her way out, skin and bones, eyes tired, she doesn't hesitate to march her way right over to the trio of intruders. At first she says nothing. She busies herself with inspecting the state of the bodies. The horrific state of the bodies. And it's then her enraged gaze locks onto the more passive of the trio-- a large scarred warrior that reeked of blood of her clan mates.

"You think this is okay, huh? Tearin' 'em all to shreds? You ain't even cats anymore. Foxes, beasts, the lot of you. Hope you're happy with yourselves." She spats, lips snarled to bare her teeth. Her stare lingers only a bit longer before she turns to the gathering crowd to gauge their reactions.

Enough was enough. Riverclan was going to go down in flames if unruly cats kept acting like this. There was very little a medicine cat could do but there was something that she could. And if Riverclan didn't understand the outcome of their actions she would make them. Turning and stalking away from Mudhound, tail almost whipping them in the process, she makes her way toward Larkstar to stand beside her, chocolate hues burning a newfound rage. She could ask who did this all she wanted but chances were no one would step up. No one would mention anything or take responsibility.

Tansypaw was sick and tired of useless clan mates not taking responsibility.

"Listen up, all of you! I work too damn hard for all of you slackers t'a be goin' behind our backs and stirrin' up trouble! We've got enough damn trouble and I'm sick of cleanin' up messes!" The young healer shouts louder than she ever has, traveling stare boring holes into whoever dared to make eye contact with her. "From this moment on, 'til you all get your acts together, I ain't healin' anyone! Maybe then you'll start usin' your brains and decide against doin' anything stupid! If you wanna go trespassin' and attackin' other clans for no reason, don't come cryin' to me when the wounds ya earn get infected!"

Tail lashing behind her as she finishes her decree, she shoots a stare over at Larkstar, snarl no longer on her maw but expression still seething. At this rate she was just as bad as the rest of them. Not that she would ever say that, but not being able to wrangle a clan of idiots-- opting for peace instead of deserved punishment. Enough was enough.

"Ya gotta stop bein' so soft. One'a these times she's gonna walk in here with her entire clan and kill us all. Do somethin', Larkstar."

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy // mudhound | @Rani // bumblestar | @dino. // wolfpaw | @BEAR.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; January 14th, 2024 at 06:32 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:45 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart didn’t know what to do as the situation escalated
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 14th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing bristled, both at these intruders and at her own clanmates. And hearing that the medicine cat was going to be that stupid about all this??? How was that gonna help anyone, and Larkstar was the problem? Were there no bounds to how far Riverclan would fall?
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:05 AM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
245/200

---

Things just continue to get worse. When she hears the Thunderclan leader's voice boom from inside her den, she's finally had enough. Making her way out, skin and bones, eyes tired, she doesn't hesitate to march her way right over to the trio of intruders. At first she says nothing. She busies herself with inspecting the state of the bodies. The horrific state of the bodies. And it's then her enraged gaze locks onto the more passive of the trio-- a large scarred warrior that reeked of blood of her clan mates.

"You think this is okay, huh? Tearin' 'em all to shreds? You ain't even cats anymore. Foxes, beasts, the lot of you. Hope you're happy with yourselves." She spats, lips snarled to bare her teeth. Her stare lingers only a bit longer before she turns to the gathering crowd to gauge their reactions.

Enough was enough. Riverclan was going to go down in flames if unruly cats kept acting like this. There was very little a medicine cat could do but there was something that she could. And if Riverclan didn't understand the outcome of their actions she would make them. Turning and stalking away from Mudhound, tail almost whipping them in the process, she makes her way toward Larkstar to stand beside her, chocolate hues burning a newfound rage. She could ask who did this all she wanted but chances were no one would step up. No one would mention anything or take responsibility.

Tansypaw was sick and tired of useless clan mates not taking responsibility.

"Listen up, all of you! I work too damn hard for all of you slackers t'a be goin' behind our backs and stirrin' up trouble! We've got enough damn trouble and I'm sick of cleanin' up messes!" The young healer shouts louder than she ever has, traveling stare boring holes into whoever dared to make eye contact with her. "From this moment on, 'til you all get your acts together, I ain't healin' anyone! Maybe then you'll start usin' your brains and decide against doin' anything stupid! If you wanna go trespassin' and attackin' other clans for no reason, don't come cryin' to me when the wounds ya earn get infected!"

Tail lashing behind her as she finishes her decree, she shoots a stare over at Larkstar, snarl no longer on her maw but expression still seething. At this rate she was just as bad as the rest of them. Not that she would ever say that, but not being able to wrangle a clan of idiots-- opting for peace instead of deserved punishment. Enough was enough.

"Ya gotta stop bein' so soft. One'a these times she's gonna walk in here with her entire clan and kill us all. Do somethin', Larkstar."

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy // mudhound | @Rani // bumblestar | @dino. // wolfpaw | @BEAR.

GOLDFISH
20 MOONS | FEMALE | RIVERCLAN
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away
Tags;

She was stunned. Whoa. Tansypaw. She didn't blame her, not one bit.
Goldfish bristled. She understood Tansypaw's words. She trusted them and believed them deeply. She stared at the occurances. The bodies, in the center of camp.
"Why are we all such IDIOTS!" she snarled sarcastically. Apparently, Bumblestar thought she had EEEVERY right to come BARGING in to RiverClan's freaking camp to COMPLAIN!
Keep it cool, Goldfish. she told herself slowly, taking deep breaths to calm herself. "This is freaking madness. Now we're all ticked off."
What a surprise, ThunderClan complaining. But what the heck? BODIES? Great, great, great, great, great, GREAT! SOOOO HAPPY!
Goldfish's fur was completely spiked, but she held her ground, anger and frustration blazing in her eyes.
She calmed herself, though, her pelt smoothed and looked slick and silky once more. She looked at the cats in the clearing, wondering what she could do to help. "Does anyone need help? Everyone good?" she asked firmly, holding back all of her anger and malice. She had to be in control. She had to help, and try to use empathy. To try and be peaceable in times like this.
She hated this.
They needed control. Would ANYONE step up? Larkstar had to SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING, JUST TO GET EVERYONE TO CALM DOWN.
Goldfish waited patiently to be given an order to attack, to help, or to leave. Either way, she didn't mind. Anything she could do to help, she was all for it.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Eaglecall looked like he was about to start crying "but Tansypaww! I didn't do anything wrong!" Treestripe just shrugged. Smolderpaw looked annoyed. Both charredpaw and Frostpaw were glaring daggers at Tansypaw in clear anger at the punishment she was using.
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:37 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

STARRYMIST, @arrow.

She stood there stunned. She glanced over at the intruding cats. Then to the medicine cat. Then to the bodies. Tears began to well up in her eyes. No one deserved to die. But.. they did trespass. Or so Bumblestar said. She glanced around, looking for Snowclaw.

Old January 14th, 2024, 09:35 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

[Sorry for double post before TC cats but I feel like it makes more sense for this to be said before they respond!]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Wow. Talonpaw couldn't believe what was happening. They were seriously just... taking ThunderClan at their word? I mean, he knew they were most likely telling the truth, but no one even bothered to question it?!

"Is this really what RiverClan has become? ThunderClan comes in here with dead bodies and we just roll over and take it? No questions about whether they're telling the truth or exaggerating what happened? Larkstar, is this how you really how you want to run RiverClan? Let the enemy Clans just walk into our camp and throw around accusations, and you immediately believe what they say?"

A scoff left his lip, gaze briefly flickering back to the ThunderClan cats to address them. "For what it's worth, I don't think you all are lying. Just can't believe we're rolling over and taking this without so much as a question."

@BEAR. @dino. @Rani @FrostyGalaxy
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:38 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hoping to starclan that these kits listened to them and went to the nursery, she stood in front of the entrance. Springpaw chooses to purposely block the entrance, making sure they can't see anything ahead. No way would she let these kits see something like this early in life, not when they weren't ready for it. "You may want to see it but you shouldn't see all of that, you're still young, enjoy it" she went to gently pat Blizzardkit on the head in comfort. Even with the kit trying to act tough she could tell they were pretty rattled from the sight ahead.

Springpaw turned her attention towards Hollyflight now, she was fuming with this one. "Is it so hard for you to listen when I tell you to corral ALL the kits? Do you care so little for everyone around you that you care for only you and your child? If that's the case you don't belong in a clan, we don't need those that can't give a damn for the younger generation or anyone at that" she hissed in the face of Hollyflight. Her claws were itching to dig into their throat but she wouldn't do that in front of the kits right now.

Why couldn't they just shut the hell up and stop the yelling, especially since Larkstar was dealing with them right now? "Will you two shut the hell up and stop whining!" she set narrowed eyes onto Eaglecall, and Goldfish. All these idiotic cats throwing out the first thing on their head without any thought to it.

@Batt. @Spookez. @Blaze_Songs239 @Cubeisdagoat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw