Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:31 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:29 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:43 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Slash-GNR @Ludicrous Lunacy
The ginger Tom tredded cautiously across camp, finally dropping off his catches in the prey pile. 2 birds for his mate and kit. "That was a good hunt. Same time tomorrow?" SplashBreeze's blue-green orbs were shining with a playful humour not many cats had. He gave the two friendly licks, said goodbye then padded, with a slight skip in his step, off in the direction of the nursery.
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Teggy
"Ahh, just a couple more pieces shouldn't hurt." The ginger Tom winked then leapt with ease into the air, batting down a couple of Thrushs with his paws. "I better not catch anymore because add my prey to yours and we'll have enough to feed all the clans!" He laughed, turquoise orbs glistening with humour.
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Eye of the Storm
ShineKit trotted over. "StormTail, is it okay if I go out into the clearing with my new friend PhantomKit? We'll only visit the prey pile and talk to some new warriors!" The silver kit asked eagerly.
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Falling In

@Spirited Darkness
"I'm going to ask StormTail something, wait here then we can sneak out when it's all clear." The silver kit waved her tail excitedly and padded over to her adopted mother. She turned back to glance at her friend once then turned away again.
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:16 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Eye of the Storm
ShineKit trotted over. "StormTail, is it okay if I go out into the clearing with my new friend PhantomKit? We'll only visit the prey pile and talk to some new warriors!" The silver kit asked eagerly.
Stormtail narrowed her eyes, "Ok..." The flicked her ear, what are they up to? They won't be able to sneak out of camp, there are loads of cats there.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Stormtail narrowed her eyes, "Ok..." The flicked her ear, what are they up to? They won't be able to sneak out of camp, there are loads of cats there.
"Thanks!" Then she darted off before StormTail could say anything more.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As his mate rushed closer his excitement and happiness seemed to flourish even more, if that was even possible considering he was already happy just to be able to see her finally after what felt like so long. The tom hadn't meant to fluster his mate, but what he had said was true and truthfully, she looked rather cute when she was flustered, then again, when didn't Marigoldrise look cute in his eyes? Nonetheless when she started speaking, his ears perked up attentively and he focused solely on the she-cat with his pale green eyes bright and excited to hear anything and everything this golden she-cat had to say, wanting to know every last detail so that he could hear that beautiful, calming voice of hers just a second longer. The rather small tom didn't pick up on the fact that something was on his significant others mind, his head simply coming forward to give a small nuzzle to her cheek.
"I-Is shuh-shuh-she-he doing uh-okay?" Asked the tom in regards to Driftstream, his head tilting a bit as he settled onto the ground, looking slightly up at his mate until she settled down in which he promptly nuzzled up close to her side, his skinny tail wrapping around her and his head twisting around to give her shoulder a few affectionate licks, his gaze focused on the ground before flickering to her face. Marigoldrise was perhaps the only cat in the whole clan, aside from a select few, that he felt comfortable looking in the face of. Hearing her words, the tom smiled and let out one of his deep purrs that caused his whole body to tremble with the force, pressing his forehead to her shoulder now and momentarily closing his eyes, murmuring out. "A-And I'm.. So........ Gruh-grateful.. For y-you t-t-too.." And the calico tom truly meant his words. With Marigoldrise in his life.. He.. He could have peace, it allowed him to escape the mental hell he was always in just by being in her presence, have all of his fears dulled and pushed to the side just by her appearance, her voice.. She was his angel, his saving grace and there wouldn't be a single moment in his life that he would stop loving her. He would do anything in his power to make her happy because she truly did mean the world to him.
Marigoldrise gazed at her mate with an expression that said it all, Driftstream wasn't okay. The she-cat was suffering, and there wasn't much the warrior could do to help her friend besides be there when she was needed. The late leader's daughter wasn't a fan of clingy cats, and Marigoldrise would not upset her by never leaving her side. She'd just make sure she was okay at least once a day. Looking at Roopatch, then across the clearing, she spoke softly, "She's pregnant." That news, without the rest of the story, could be considered great. But Driftstream hadn't shown interest in any tom in the clan, she clearly had no mate. Except she did, in another clan. "The father passed away, and he... He was from ShadowClan." The ginger she-cat didn't disapprove of the actions her friend made, in fact, she would have done the same thing if Rookpatch was of another clan.
The ironic part was that Driftstream had shown a disliking towards ShadowClan at a young age, always speaking ill of the clan and keeping an eye on that border with a gaze that was just looking for a cat to make an appearance to fight. But thinkig about it now, the she-cat realized the watching gaze was for a certain tom. The speaking ill was never directed towards the cats of ShadowClan, but the clan itself.
The she-cat had lost her entire family, and now she was expected to raise her own. It was going to be so tough for her, and Marigoldrise could never know how much she was suffering. "I worry for her. After the passing of her mother, father... siblings, all around the same time, and even her mate? How is she going to be able to handle raising his kits, raising a family after losing hers? Rookpatch, what if she can't handle it?" Green eyes looked to Rookpatch for his thoughts, a comfort in knowing he worried too. Marigoldrise had always wanted kits, but she didn't think she could even handle raising them without Rookpatch.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viverna View Post
(Sorry for the late reply! I was busy yesterday ;w

Mistpaw was pinned, but she didn't fight back.

"Oh no, what am I ever going to do?"
(It's okay .3.)

Palepaw snickered and got off of her, stretching and cleansing her paw.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:51 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Featherpaw's eyes were huge as she looked at the odd clear box that resembled a smaller twoleg den. Her head cocked to one side, she eagerly followed Surgestorm, stumbling a bit when she lept not so gracefully onto the grass from off the fence. Unfamiliar scents filled her nose as she walked quickly to keep up with the enthusiastic tom, his excitement radiating off him as much as Featherpaw's was. Nearly bouncing in her paw steps, the smell of all different sorts of herbs hit her smack in the nose. Featherpaw heard Surgestorm mention marigold and catmint, foreign sounding words that she silently wondered what they meant or were. As she padded forwards eagerly, she walked right into the side of it, her face hitting something invisible. She stumbled back in utter confusion and pawed the transparent material, hot underneath her pelt from the embarrassment of walking into the thing. She lept up onto the windowsill beside Surgestorm, wondering the same thing. "Maybe there's an entrance somewhere," she wondered aloud, hopping down and padding around the perimeter of the greenhouse.
(So sorry for the wait)
Surgestorm nodded in response to Featherpaw's words, staring into the nest for a few more moments in awe. He hadn't seen so much green in what felt like forever. I wish new-leaf would come sooner... The medicine cat hated leaf-bare the most, always sinking into a little bit of a sour mood, which wasn't very very noticeble since he was such a cheerful cat. After the moment had passed, he jumped down from the sill, and decided to circle the little building in the opposite direction Featherpaw had gone. When he turned the corner, he spotted the entrance that the twolegs often took to get into their nests. Narrowing his eyes, he remembered that they always turned the shining silver thing that gleamed just a few tail lengthes above his head. "Maybe if I jump up there I can twist it and get it to open..." He mumbled quietly, mostly to himself. "Hey Featherpaw!" He called. "I found a way to get in, but I need you to watch the surroundings while I try to get it open."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 30th, 2017, 03:10 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(So sorry for the wait)
Surgestorm nodded in response to Featherpaw's words, staring into the nest for a few more moments in awe. He hadn't seen so much green in what felt like forever. I wish new-leaf would come sooner... The medicine cat hated leaf-bare the most, always sinking into a little bit of a sour mood, which wasn't very very noticeble since he was such a cheerful cat. After the moment had passed, he jumped down from the sill, and decided to circle the little building in the opposite direction Featherpaw had gone. When he turned the corner, he spotted the entrance that the twolegs often took to get into their nests. Narrowing his eyes, he remembered that they always turned the shining silver thing that gleamed just a few tail lengthes above his head. "Maybe if I jump up there I can twist it and get it to open..." He mumbled quietly, mostly to himself. "Hey Featherpaw!" He called. "I found a way to get in, but I need you to watch the surroundings while I try to get it open."

(ah it's no problem at all!)
After several moments of padding around the perimeter of the greenhouse, Featherpaw deduced only one thing from her short expedition; twolegs were the oddest that odd could be. But, she couldn't doubt that they weren't complete mousebrains, as they were smart enough to know how to keep herbs alive during leaf-bare. Her small, white paws left imprints in the low amount of snow. If she were to get lost, it'd be easy to find her way back by simply following them. But then she remembered that Surgestorm probably knew his way around her decently. The large, rectangular nests that the twolegs had built looked rather warm and cozy inside. Spoiled kittypets, Featherpaw thought in a bitter manor. But she couldn't hide her slight jealousy, although she had no desire to ever be a kittypet. At the sound of her name, Featherpaw's ears perked up and she looked in Surgestorm's direction. Listening to his direcions carefully, she nodded with an enthusiastic grin. "Okay!" She replied, walking over to him and looking around cautiously. Following Surgestorm's gaze, she noticed the metal knob. While she never had seen a twoleg open a door; or a twoleg, for that matter, she had trust that Surgestorm knew what he was doing; or at least had figured something logical out. Pacing back and forth behind him, Featherpaw's gaze was fixed on the area around them. I wonder what twolegs look like, she wondered. Will I know one when I see one?
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 30th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Closed Thread