Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:45 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Nightshine glared at the kit. "He's my kit, so of course I'm worried about him! And as for his "weird sounds and can't talk properly", I think that he might be deaf. I'm checking with the med cat soon. So try not to be so mean about it."

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

"Deaf?" She repeated. What did that even mean? Anyways she wasn't mean! She puffed her fur in frustration. "I'm not being mean! I didn't know he was..deeaf?" Mountainkit said the word as a question.
( @Artemis ; Nightshine )
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:49 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

"Deaf?" She repeated. What did that even mean? Anyways she wasn't mean! She puffed her fur in frustration. "I'm not being mean! I didn't know he was..deeaf?" Mountainkit said the word as a question.
( @Artemis ; Nightshine )
Nightshine sighed. "Deaf means he can't hear."
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The second she felt paws wrap around her and muzzle bury into her fur, that was it for Redhawk. Her heart melted into a puddle and suddenly she knew without a doubt that she would shred anything that dared to try to harm Mudhound. Whether it be hawks, enemy Clans, or hell even a twig - she would defend them from all of it. Briefly she closed her eyes and breathed in their familiar scent, allowing it to wrap around her and calm her down.

"Listen to me, Muddy." Her voice was stern now, with just a hint of fragility as she pulled back to look the hornet in the eyes. "No cat, n..ot even great leaders with all of their lives, could s..stop a hawk. You have done a lot for the apprentices of this Clan - failing them is not one of thh..them." Placing her paws on either side of Mudhound's face, Redhawk peered into their eyes and found that her whiskers quivered at the thought of the exquisite hornet thinking they were anything less than the best cat in the entire damn forest.

Then Bumblestar's voice cut in and the order to stay back was met with a small snarl and a glare in her leader's direction. It lasted for all of two seconds before Red blinked, realizing what she had done. Her glare turned to a pleading gaze, but she knew her leader well enough by now to know that when she ordered something, the stars above could not force her to relent. She could still pout about it though. "...Yes, Bumblestar." Shifting her gaze to her beloved Mudhound, Red gave one final lick across their face. "You're gonna find Bumblekit. Y-You are."

And then they were off, leaving Redhawk staring after them like her heart had just been ripped from her chest. It didn't stop her though from getting up and sitting herself right at the entrance, ears and eyes peeled for the sign of their return.

[ @dino. @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:24 AM
mayo critic

Bump Policy: ...Wat?
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Orangetwist
she/her

Orangetwist's ears perked and swiveled as Bumblestar shouted out to the Clan. She hustled over, listening in silent terror as the leader relayed the news. A kit, taken by a hawk. Attacked, but not downed. She flinched when what seemed like every cat in the clearing replied to Bumblestar's request for help. "Oh dear, oh dear..." she mumbled, shuffling her paws. No, no, she must stay positive -- there was still a chance they would retrieve the poor kit. Yes, she reassured herself, they would save the kit. After all, Bumblestar could do anything.
Otterflight fluffed up his fur anxiously. He could hardly hear Bumblestar, but he heard the news well enough. Something was wrong. Really wrong. And he couldn't do anything to help, even if he tried. He looked down at his short legs. He wasn't of much use anyway. He glanced at Orangetwist. She looked pretty positive. Maybe he should talk to her. (ummm... @sock )
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:57 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
Otterflight fluffed up his fur anxiously. He could hardly hear Bumblestar, but he heard the news well enough. Something was wrong. Really wrong. And he couldn't do anything to help, even if he tried. He looked down at his short legs. He wasn't of much use anyway. He glanced at Orangetwist. She looked pretty positive. Maybe he should talk to her. (ummm... @sock )
Orangetwist
she/her

Orangetwist suddenly noticed another warrior staring at her. How long had he been there? For a moment she simply stared at him as well, and then a smile blossomed on her face. She padded over to him, deciding that he could use some of her trademark optimism. "Hello!" she meowed, delicately settling herself on the ground next to the tom. "I'm Orangetwist."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 20th, 2024, 03:09 PM
mayo critic

"I-I'm Otterflight," he stuttered. He wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. Did she notice me staring at her? Does she think I'm weird? He relaxed slightly as if her optimism was contagious. (i just learned how to change the color XDXDXD)
Old March 20th, 2024, 03:10 PM
mayo critic

i realize that's hard to read so i do it again)) "I-I'm Otterflight," he stuttered. He wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. Did she notice me staring at her? Does she think I'm weird? He relaxed slightly as if her optimism was contagious.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:16 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
"I-I'm Otterflight," he stuttered. He wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. Did she notice me staring at her? Does she think I'm weird? He relaxed slightly as if her optimism was contagious. (i just learned how to change the color XDXDXD)
Orangetwist smiled. "That's a nice name!" she purred. She'd never seen an otter, but she supposed they must be cute. "What do you think of the news? About the hawk...?" she asked, turning her head to face the entrance to the camp. "I'm sure they'll find Bumblekit," she said, reassuring herself just as much as Otterflight as she readjusted herself to face him again.

Last edited by sock; March 21st, 2024 at 07:17 AM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:29 AM
mayo critic

Sweat started sliding down Otterflight's face. Will the kit be alright? I hope so...but hawks are scary. Otterflight quickly turned to Orangetwist, remembering that she had just spoken. An explosion of stutters escaped his mouth, but he couldn't form any words.
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:35 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Sweat started sliding down Otterflight's face. Will the kit be alright? I hope so...but hawks are scary. Otterflight quickly turned to Orangetwist, remembering that she had just spoken. An explosion of stutters escaped his mouth, but he couldn't form any words.
Orangetwist
she/her

She couldn't help but giggle when Otterflight began to stammer uncontrollably. She wasn't angry that he hadn't been listening -- she often got dragged into her own thoughts too -- so she said again, just in case he hadn't heard, "I'm sure they'll find the kit!" Somehow, repeating it made her begin to believe it too. There was definitely a lot more enthusiasm and confidence behind the statement this time, so she was a little glad Otterflight had (hopefully) only heard this one.