Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by otter
Today 09:07 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 08:54 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2017, 09:10 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Jaywind after a few seconds of searching, finally got his nose to work. He spotted the rabbit. Gently nibbling. Clueless, careless, unaware. The Tom lashing his tail and stalked fourth. Then turned. Behind the rabbit his tail lashed with amusement. The hill smouldered the wind as he came down from it, the air was perfectly still. Then with silence came the disturbance. Like a breath of fresh air his hunter became apparent. Bunched muscles tense shoulders, jaywind leapt fourth claws outstretched. Falling short of the rabbit as it made and effort to flee for its life. He gave chase. Driving it towards his clan mates with ease. His strides coming as easy as riverclan cats to water.

After a few heartbeats of anticipation, Patchpetal suddenly saw the grass rustle a few tail lengths away from her, swiftly blocking the rabbit's path. Without hesitation, she lunged at the rabbit, feeling warm brown fur beneath her claws as she grasped it's neck in her fangs, her eyes glowing as she felt the life ebb away from the rabbit. She held her chin high as she padded towards Jaywind, the rabbit dangling from her jaws as pride bubbled beneath her pelt.

(I gtg to bed, but I'll be on here tomorrow so we can continue it then)

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/

Last edited by xxShadowcat; January 29th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Emberdust was sitting right beside the entrance to the camp, her orange fur shining brightly as the suns rays landed upon her, making her stand out in the plains. The molly let out a huff and wrapped her tail around her paws, annoyance began to blossom, she was waiting for her brother, she proposed that the two go hunting, catch up, after he became deputy, and now that he's becoming leader the two barely had any time to talk to each other, it made her sad. Her amber hues scanned the area around her, trying to spot any prey as she waited for her brother to push his way through the tunnel, she wanted to get a head start on hunting while her brother wasn't there to steal all of the prey, images of their apprentice days flashed in her mind, making the orange molly chuckle, she missed those days dearly, constantly laughing beside her brother, not a care in the world, now, he's becoming leader, he has less time for her, less time for fun, less time for love, and she didn't approve of that, not one bit. Her whiskers quivered as she heard some twigs snap from behind her, Blazingstorm was coming, excitement and dread flashed in her amber orbs, multiple possibilities ran through her mind, some awful, dreadful, while the others were happy, giddy, made her want to laugh, but whatever happened, even if she hates her guts after this, she would still look out for him, she would still love him, she would support him no matter what, that's what family does right?
Blazingstorm had been invited to a hunt. He felt the need to feel the rush of wind and feel the grass crunch beneath his paws. Even now, in the bitter season of leaf-bare, he enjoyed the rush of running. Sometimes when he didn't have enough energy, he seemed to muster enough to provide for his clan in any way he could. As he pushed his way through the barrier, his orange fur caught the weak rays from the sun and made it glimmer. Blazingstorm took a few steps out and turned to look at his sister, Emberdust. He had caught her scent before he got all the way out of the camp and knew she'd be right there at the entrance.
The deputy blinked, turning his attention to the moors. His hues seemed to light up the way they used to when he looked at Sagewhisker. Since her rejection, he'd been acting strange, however her late revealing of feelings made things worse. He turned her away and ran from her. In the end, he was to be leader and couldn't avoid her forever. With the help from Galespring, Blazingstorm had slowly been recovering from his emotional distress and was beginning to act like the fun-loving flirt he was.
Looking back towards Emberdust, he finally dipped his head in greetings. "Why'd you invite me hunting all of a sudden?" he asked with a small tilt of his head. His golden hues were as welcoming as ever and he could feel his paws itching to get started. The ginger warrior already knew they wouldn't catch much, most of the rabbits were underground and out of reach and the one they did catch were scrawny. It was showing in every warrior's build. Windclan was thinning out and Blazingstorm didn't want to see it continue into starvation.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 29th, 2017, 11:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm had been invited to a hunt. He felt the need to feel the rush of wind and feel the grass crunch beneath his paws. Even now, in the bitter season of leaf-bare, he enjoyed the rush of running. Sometimes when he didn't have enough energy, he seemed to muster enough to provide for his clan in any way he could. As he pushed his way through the barrier, his orange fur caught the weak rays from the sun and made it glimmer. Blazingstorm took a few steps out and turned to look at his sister, Emberdust. He had caught her scent before he got all the way out of the camp and knew she'd be right there at the entrance.
The deputy blinked, turning his attention to the moors. His hues seemed to light up the way they used to when he looked at Sagewhisker. Since her rejection, he'd been acting strange, however her late revealing of feelings made things worse. He turned her away and ran from her. In the end, he was to be leader and couldn't avoid her forever. With the help from Galespring, Blazingstorm had slowly been recovering from his emotional distress and was beginning to act like the fun-loving flirt he was.

Looking back towards Emberdust, he finally dipped his head in greetings. "Why'd you invite me hunting all of a sudden?" he asked with a small tilt of his head. His golden hues were as welcoming as ever and he could feel his paws itching to get started. The ginger warrior already knew they wouldn't catch much, most of the rabbits were underground and out of reach and the one they did catch were scrawny. It was showing in every warrior's build. Windclan was thinning out and Blazingstorm didn't want to see it continue into starvation.
The orange molly forced a smile as she saw her brother pad through the tunnel, her honey colored eyes shone with distress and worry, her brother was hurt, emotionally unstable, he wasn't his usual, giddy, bubbly self, he was...broken, and seeing him like that, made her feel broken. Upon his question she felt her blood freeze, she felt unable to answer the question, even though it was fairly easy to answer 'I just want to talk to my brother.' no, no he would definitely know that something was wrong, it would just make him worry more "I dunno, just seemed like you needed some air, I wanted to help out." she stated, her tone monotone, unemotional, trying to sound like her usual self, hoping that she didn't sound too tense. The molly nodded her head and began to pad forward, barely making a sound as she walked through the plains, not wanting to scare away any prey that might be lingering around in the cold weather.
Emberdust kept flickering her gaze from her brother to the path in front of her, wanting to say the words that were chocking her, the words she wanted to sing aloud, shout, scream, holler, tell her brother, but nothing would come out, and she hated it, she isn't the one who usually couldn't say anything, that was Blazingstorm. She turned her amber orbs back to in front of her, flattening her ears against her head, she got annoyed with herself, after a few moments of just screaming internally she let out a huff and looked at her brother "Hey...I'm worried about you...how are you feeling? If you need anything...I'll try my best to help." she said, her words dripped with sadness and worry, unable to hold it back anymore, she wasn't the one who would show her emotions, butshe needed to show that she cared, in the way only she could. Her brother was the world to her, she hated it when he seemed stressed, or sad, and it hurt her, she felt as though she could feel his pain, and she wanted to fell even a little portion of is pain, so that he wouldn't go through it alone.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:36 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Once the ginger warrior thought he had recovered from that moment, he cleared his throat and looked solely at the kit. "Well we'll make sure you become an apprentice and then a strong warrior," he tried to insure Ferretkit that she would get her chance at apprenticeship. "No kit gets looked over, I promise," he gave a small purr, but cut himself off after her next comment. Looking towards Galespring, he wasn't sure what to say to the sudden information. Only when he turned back to her that he realized this was something he couldn't help her with. "I- I'm sorry to hear that," he replied almost awkwardly, flicking his ears a little and giving Galespring a side glance, almost like asking the she-cat for help in this situation.
[short x.x]
@fenic! @Spirit
"...It's alright. I didn't grow up with a mother myself- but the entire clan are your parents." She smiled, placing her tail on Ferretkit's shoulder. "Blazingstorm's right- no kit deserves to be looked over or excluded." I hope so. She was trying to act wise now, at least to make up for how rash she'd been with Winterwisp. Giving the golden tabby beside her a thoughtful look, she turned her head back to the kit after a few seconds- something about Ferretkit reminded her of herself, in a way. Except she's stronger than I am. She's making friends, she's following my advice more than I am, honestly. I hope she can realize that. Her black paws shuffled with a sudden lack of confidence as she thought about herself- there was a flash of memory in her head, a gray tabby molly and a cream-colored tom, meeting together. She could remember watching them, a wave of dread crashing over her. I should've broken them up when I had the chance. Shaking herself out of the memory, her head snapped back into the present as her tail lowered- she couldn't ever forget what she did, but maybe she could be better now to make up for it. "...And that includes you, Ferretkit."

@Spirit

Last edited by Fel; January 30th, 2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstorm began to pad after his sister. She was acting stranger than he was. It concerned him more that she seemed to fighting a mental battle. The ginger tom-cat wasn't dumb, he grew up with Emberdust, he knew all her little quirks. The soon-to-be leader didn't say anything though, knowing she'd say what she wanted to whenever she was ready. Instead, he focused on prey. His paw steps were soft and his ears were pricked and swirling alert, even hues golden hues -- which were rested on Emberdust the majority of the time -- flicked towards the smallest movements in the corners of his eyes. Although once his sister blurted out what she needed to, he paused and tilted his head, almost confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked, suddenly realizing how obvious his sadness must've been. Blazingstorm didn't want to appear like that in front of the entire clan, he had to shape himself up, he didn't have time for the feelings that swirled around in his head. He didn't have time for a mate nonetheless. Had his sister brought him out here for that reason? Was it another one of her crazy schemes? No. She's too upset about something right now. "For Starclan's sake, Emberdust, you sound like I've died and come back," he let out a soft purr and just to lighten the mood, he sped up a little and swatted her ears before falling back quickly to avoid a swipe if she so happened to try to get him back. Despite all the stress that weighed on his shoulders, Blazingstorm still seemed like a lively kit. Perhaps that's just what he was mentally. A kit.
@starfall

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 30th, 2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit tilted her head as Galespring spoke to her. She had really grown to like the older cat during the short time she'd known her. She was kind and everything that went along with that trait. But something told Ferretkit there was more to Galespring than that, something Ferretkit didn't exactly pick up at that moment.
The entire clan are your parents. That sentence really made her think. Then how come she had been treated like she had been? Was it just because she had been small and unnoticeable that she had had to go from queen to queen to survive on stolen milk? When she thought about it, it did make a bit of sense. Ferretkit was small, weak-looking and not that easily noticed. Something she knew was partly her own fault. However, some of the queens had looked at her with disgust as she grew up, as if they knew something about her that she didn't. What could anyone know about another person that the person themselves didn't?
Shaking her head again, something that usually showed she had been left to her own thoughts, she peered up at the two older warriors.
"How was it for you two to grow up?" She asked, curiousity in her voice. She liked to hear how it was for others to grow up, and compare their experiences with her own.

@Suspiciousmindz @fenic!

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstorm gave a small breath of gratitude towards Galespring's words. The ginger warrior was unaware of Ferretkit's background, but if no one queen accepted her, then that was a red flag to the rest of the clan. Normally it meant she wasn't clan born or her parents weren't welcomed. He let the silence draw out between the three of them before he continued to look around the clearing. He wasn't quite sure what to say. Sure, his mental age seemed that of a kit's, however, Blazingstorm was painfully awkward around kits when he actually had to sit down and interact with them. He felt like he'd hurt them accidentally or scare them, perhaps that was another reason his mindset was driven away from a mate. Although his thoughts were disturbed by Ferretkit's sudden question. He blinked, shooting Galespring a side glance before he decided to be completely honest. It was going to sound very unfair because he had a family and siblings, younger siblings even. "I had two siblings growing up with parents, but our father gave us tough love. We learned things much quicker from him and he may not have liked it at the time, but it shaped us to who we are now," he replied calmly, his gaze warming a little at the memories from his kithood. It seemed like such a long time ago, it was insane to him. Blazingstorm's golden hues shifted to the ebony she-cat next. Would she say anything? He was actually curious about Galespring's kithood.
@Spirit @fenic!

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 30th, 2017, 02:20 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Blazingstorm gave a small breath of gratitude towards Galespring's words. The ginger warrior was unaware of Ferretkit's background, but if no one queen accepted her, then that was a red flag to the rest of the clan. Normally it meant she wasn't clan born or her parents weren't welcomed. He let the silence draw out between the three of them before he continued to look around the clearing. He wasn't quite sure what to say. Sure, his mental age seemed that of a kit's, however, Blazingstorm was painfully awkward around kits when he actually had to sit down and interact with them. He felt like he'd hurt them accidentally or scare them, perhaps that was another reason his mindset was driven away from a mate. Although his thoughts were disturbed by Ferretkit's sudden question. He blinked, shooting Galespring a side glance before he decided to be completely honest. It was going to sound very unfair because he had a family and siblings, younger siblings even. "I had two siblings growing up with parents, but our father gave us tough love. We learned things much quicker from him and he may not have liked it at the time, but it shaped us to who we are now," he replied calmly, his gaze warming a little at the memories from his kithood. It seemed like such a long time ago, it was insane to him. Blazingstorm's golden hues shifted to the ebony she-cat next. Would she say anything? He was actually curious about Galespring's kithood.
@Spirit @fenic!
Looking towards the kit intently as Ferretkit began to speak, it was as a trigger had been pulled when her childhood was mentioned- oh gosh, she didn't have much to say about that. "Uh, well..." She mumbled quietly for a few seconds, fiddling with her paws as she tried to speak about her parents without sounding like a downer. Blazingstorm could say everything about his easily- yours wasn't even that complicated- just fess up and talk about it. It's just like Galeslip's death, you need to learn to talk about it. "I never really had a mother. I remember a little bit about her, but it was vague, I guess- I don't think she died, because nobody in Windclan seemed to know about her. My father didn't talk much about her anyways, though he didn't talk much in general- we weren't very close, and he wasn't well... attentive. I had a friend, though... she was nice, so that was a plus. I don't think I have any siblings, though." She shoved the words out of her mouth like she was pushing a stone out of camp- slowly, but carefully. She was unsure, really, if she'd even had siblings, and didn't like having to think about the possibility of having them- she'd never talked much to her father, and he didn't seem to care much about her- never mind that she didn't even know if her mother was still alive.
@Spirit
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit nodded at the two. She honestly didn't mind hearing about other cat's happy kithoods. She knew she were different, and had grown slightly to terms with it.
Turning to Blazingstorm, she tilted her head lightly. "How is it having siblings? I see kits playing with their siblings, but it also seems that it can be really annoying at times" she said, giving a cat-like smile to the golden tabby. She really enjoyed hearing about how family were, always imagining how it would have been if she herself had had one. Granted, perhaps she did, but then that family was not around and perhaps somewhere else. Ferretkit didn't exactly expect to ever find out.
Peering at Galespring now, Ferretkit tilted her head lightly. She didn't want to dig into the thing about her mother, knowing that things could hurt and feeling like this was one of those things. She didn't want to make anyone feel awkward or sad, especially not now when she were indeed trying to make the mood in the conversation a bit better.
"Was your friend like a sibling? I've heard friends can be like siblings" She asked, trying to grasp at the one positive thing she had gotten from Galespring's story.

@Suspiciousmindz @fenic!

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
Palepaw looked at Mistpaw, her eyes glowing as she kicked her off quickly and pinned her lightly.
"No, I got you!"
(Sorry for the late reply! I was busy yesterday ;w

Mistpaw was pinned, but she didn't fight back.

"Oh no, what am I ever going to do?"
Closed Thread