Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:52 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:52 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:51 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:51 AM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 07:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moonraven; ]

Gentlewhisper heard Twilightstar say she needed cats to acompany her to help Thunderclan. She had already eaten and was 100%. The warrior padded up to the leader. "I'll go.", she meowed. The molly looked at the leader with her good eye. She wanted to do something useful besides staying in camp all day.

The warrior padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a couple of mouses. She made sure her ripped up jaw didn't loose its grip on the prey.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; July 1st, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:26 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Moonraven @Sparkling Flower ]
-Creekpaw-

After killing Maskpaw, the tom had been in a bit of disarray and had needed to get out of camp. And he couldn't and wouldn't go out of camp without a warrior because he was still an apprentice. He had already eaten in the morning so he was ready for something.
Hearing Twilightstar call for some cats, he quickly joined in. Stopping by the fresh kill pile for a rabbit, he trotted over with the creature dangling from his jaws. It was apparent he had volunteered to go.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 1st, 2020, 07:28 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Moonraven
robinpaw perked up as twilightstar talked, smirking. "i wanna come!" he volunteered, scurrying off to the fresh-kill pile to grab a a nice-sized piece of prey -- a fluffy squirrel. this was the perfect chance to show everyone how much of a hero he really was! bringing prey to the needy -- pft, look at him being so good and pure! "alrighty, i'm cominggg," he announced, bouncing over.

----- // @RainbowQuail
aha, so it was sort of working! robinpaw inwardly smirked, making sure he didn't actually physically smirk because that would probably seem disrespectful and the lad didn't want to die young. when wolfwhisper turned to meet his stare, robinpaw didn't even blink, continuing their little staring contest while continuously tiptapping his foot. to make it even more annoying he began to poke the warrior with his fluffy lil tail, not breaking his gaze. two could play this game, so robinpaw was going to continue.

as he continued making aggressive eye contact, he noticed all of the... deadness in wolfwhisper's eyes. "starclan, who hurt you," he commented in a soft whisper to himself with renewed interest. wow, wolfwhisper sure seemed like she had a nice story to tell, and robinpaw was going to hear it. she sure wasn't making that easy, though.

Last edited by panchiko; July 1st, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

The now warrior gave a grim smile that was obviously forced. His ears perked when he heard Heathernose gasp in shock, he was still shocked with himself still but it was for the best. Blazing orange eyes looked up to the crowd after their leader fell silent, was she going to allow him to speak to them for the last time as their deputy? Getting up and dipping his head in gratitude the tom took place of where Twilightstar was. Murmuring was rippling through the crowd as they processed that a new deputy was to come. Looking into the sea of faces Brindlejaw could tell some were sad to see him go and others not so much.
Clearing his throat the tom figured that he should say something since he did step forward. "I have thought about this decision long and hard. It came to me that I am sadly not the deputy that Twilightstar needs. I love this clan very much and stepping down is hard but it is for the best and I am willing to do anything to make this clan strong again. As I had my ups and downs with this clan I can not thank each and one of you for helping become the tom I am today. I know that with some we did not see eye to eye but that is okay because it has taught me how to better handle situations. I thank you all for your support and it will be remembered." A closed-lipped smile showed on the tortoiseshell's features and right as he was about to step down a voice spoke up. Turning his head the warrior was surprised to see Oddear thanking Brindlejaw for his service. The warrior never got to speak to Oddear but he was grateful. Then Heathernose stood up and spoke and that's when the former deputy started to smile.
But that smile flattered when Featherwhisker talked about his former position as a perk. Oh oh, she needs a dose of reality because those perks come with a lot of backlashes. Whoa, Brindlejaw was shocked to see Heathernose and Wolfbound standing up for him so quickly and putting the molly in her place. Did they respect me that much? The question swirled in his head before pushing it out to deal with the disaster in front of him. "Stormstrike is right, this is a meeting and we should not be arguing about the deputy position and opinions at the moment. If you two would like to hash it out, do it outside of the clearing, please. Rosepaw calm down, no one is fighting. But do realize that being a deputy is very hard and not a spot to be taken lightly." Narrowing his eyes upon the group, daring them to talk back. Shaking the tension off and taking a deep breath the tom prayed to Starclan that Twilightstar wouldn't mind too much with what he was going to say next. "Since you are all so curious about who will be the next deputy let me say that Twilightstar and I will be looking for a deputy soon but that topic is more appropriate if she discusses it with you. With that said I would like to add one more thing before I go. As my last act of being deputy to this clan, I will be overseeing Shockpaw's warrior assessment." Turning his attention to the apprentice the older tom grinned at the apprentice hoping that he was as excited as he was.

@MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @FuzzyRatto @NIGHTOWL @Moon Lily @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shimm @wren @CheetahPelt @Wings @implimm @Sneakyfox55 @wnder @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Beau @Dust @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @.Bread. @Zero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Silverclover @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Flower @Starface @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Dark Flame @Rani @Quailsong @Dawnandfire @aleka! @Elementals @Fuzzy @Spiderfrost @~Lucid Dreams~ @Shadowsight @Nightbound @chaton @alan @Pluto @Queenie @Star child @Cobralily @~RooRoo~ @Pancake @StealthWarrior @Noobiekatz @Shiverr the Flurf @~Splash~ @Willowfern @Maplefur @Morning Glory @Mentallyunstable @TeamMilkBot @gs29513 @TroubleandTsunami @touka @Vixenstar @~Deer~ @cloudii @AmberShadow @kieryn @Catattack @bmkmb @elysian @jackal blackout @RainbowQuail @Romulus @BILL. @Puddle~ @Fallen One @Ivyheart3 @Corruptx @Thornclaw1 @esa

Last edited by Sweetie; July 1st, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Squirreltail died so I have no cats here
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Moonraven ]

Rushingmoor flicked an ear at Twi’s announcement and hopped up. He scooped up two rabbits on his way and trotted up beside her with a fluff filled grin. While he didn’t need to be right beside her to assist with the patrol, Rush took this as an opportunity to talk to the leader. Dropping the hares to his paws so he could talk until they started walking, Rushingmoor offered a wave with his tail and meowed,

“Just wanted to report that the coup is coming along nicely! How has your productivity been?”

Obviously he wasn’t actually planning her descent from leadership, but it made a nice conversation starter and he was more interested in simply talking with Twi. It wasn’t like it had been very long since the last time they’d spoken but she was one of the only cats he really talked to so...
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:38 PM
hECC

My Mood: Queenly

[[OOC: I'm a little confused, why was Stormstrike mentioned? She's a missing cat and therefore isn't even present at this meeting :/]] @Shimm

Last edited by Vixenstar; July 1st, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The now warrior gave a grim smile that was obviously forced. His ears perked when he heard Heathernose gasp in shock, he was still shocked with himself still but it was for the best. Blazing orange eyes looked up to the crowd after their leader fell silent, was she going to allow him to speak to them for the last time as their deputy? Getting up and dipping his head in gratitude the tom took place of where Twilightstar was. Murmuring was rippling through the crowd as they processed that a new deputy was to come. Looking into the sea of faces Brindlejaw could tell some were sad to see him go and others not so much.
Clearing his throat the tom figured that he should say something since he did step forward. "I have thought about this decision long and hard. It came to me that I am sadly not the deputy that Twilightstar needs. I love this clan very much and stepping down is hard but it is for the best and I am willing to do anything to make this clan strong again. As I had my ups and downs with this clan I can not thank each and one of you for helping become the tom I am today. I know that with some we did not see eye to eye but that is okay because it has taught me how to better handle situations. I thank you all for your support and it will be remembered." A closed-lipped smile showed on the tortoiseshell's features and right as he was about to step down a voice spoke up. Turning his head the warrior was surprised to see Oddear thanking Brindlejaw for his service. The warrior never got to speak to Oddear but he was grateful. Then Heathernose stood up and spoke and that's when the former deputy started to smile.
But that smile flattered when Featherwhisker talked about his former position as a perk. Oh oh, she needs a dose of reality because those perks come with a lot of backlashes. Whoa, Brindlejaw was shocked to see Heathernose and Wolfbound standing up for him so quickly and putting the molly in her place. Did they respect me that much? The question swirled in his head before pushing it out to deal with the disaster in front of him. "Stormstrike is right, this is a meeting and we should not be arguing about the deputy position and opinions at the moment. If you two would like to hash it out, do it outside of the clearing, please. Rosepaw calm down, no one is fighting. But do realize that being a deputy is very hard and not a spot to be taken lightly." Narrowing his eyes upon the group, daring them to talk back. Shaking the tension off and taking a deep breath the tom prayed to Starclan that Twilightstar wouldn't mind too much with what he was going to say next. "Since you are all so curious about who will be the next deputy let me say that Twilightstar and I will be looking for a deputy soon but that topic is more appropriate if she discusses it with you. With that said I would like to add one more thing before I go. As my last act of being deputy to this clan, I will be overseeing Shockpaw's warrior assessment." Turning his attention to the apprentice the older tom grinned at the apprentice hoping that he was as excited as he was.

@MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @FuzzyRatto @NIGHTOWL @Moon Lily @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shimm @wren @CheetahPelt @Wings @implimm @Sneakyfox55 @wnder @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Beau @Dust @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @.Bread. @Zero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Silverclover @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Flower @Starface @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Dark Flame @Rani @Quailsong @Dawnandfire @aleka! @Elementals @Fuzzy @Spiderfrost @~Lucid Dreams~ @Shadowsight @Nightbound @chaton @alan @Pluto @Queenie @Star child @Cobralily @~RooRoo~ @Pancake @StealthWarrior @Noobiekatz @Shiverr the Flurf @~Splash~ @Willowfern @Maplefur @Morning Glory @Mentallyunstable @TeamMilkBot @gs29513 @TroubleandTsunami @touka @Vixenstar @~Deer~ @cloudii @AmberShadow @kieryn @Catattack @bmkmb @elysian @jackal blackout @RainbowQuail @Romulus @BILL. @Puddle~ @Fallen One @Ivyheart3 @Corruptx @Thornclaw1 @esa
Featherwhisker scoffed and looked away from the two mouse-brained warriors. What do they know? She was smarter than every cat in the clan put together!

---

Stormstrike nodded, and gave the group of cats one last frown before padding back to her spot in the middle of the crowd.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; July 1st, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixenstar View Post
[[OOC: I'm a little confused, why was Stormstrike mentioned? She's a missing cat and therefore isn't even present at this meeting :/]] @Shimm
(Thats my character)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:46 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Fallenghost~

Watching what was happening within the clan, Fallenghost wondered who would take Brindlejaw’s place as a deputy.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread