"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 29th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Amberwing recognized Fishfreckle's look, and padded over towards him quickly. "Hey? Congrats on becoming a warrior, by the way! I'm just curious why you seem so..... Dissatisfied, I guess." Her look implied that she was, even if he wasn't, every part of her aching for the Riverclan she'd been in when she was a kit. But for all her hoping, she had a strong faith that if anyone could do anything, it would at least be the leader who was honest more often than not this time. Something she had a feeling Fishfreckle didn't agree with. @Dark
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old December 29th, 2023, 02:54 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
187/200

---

The season has been taking it's toll on the young healer. As she exits her den for the rare time she allows herself to, she makes her way over to the fresh kill pile which looked to be doing... Quite well. Which was surprising to her. There was quite a selection, tired eyes pouring over her options hungrily. A rather large fish catches her attention and without much thought she finds herself pulling it from the pile, away and off toward a corner to begin to tear into it. As she's hunched over her meal, she's blind to the world around her, too busy eating to pay much attention to any that may as well have noticed the way her ribs poke out from beneath her pelt.

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 29th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

187/200

---

The season has been taking it's toll on the young healer. As she exits her den for the rare time she allows herself to, she makes her way over to the fresh kill pile which looked to be doing... Quite well. Which was surprising to her. There was quite a selection, tired eyes pouring over her options hungrily. A rather large fish catches her attention and without much thought she finds herself pulling it from the pile, away and off toward a corner to begin to tear into it. As she's hunched over her meal, she's blind to the world around her, too busy eating to pay much attention to any that may as well have noticed the way her ribs poke out from beneath her pelt.

[ open ]
Foxkit
She/her
A small ginger she-cat with pale blue eyes and a snowy white tail

The tiny kit sprinted into the clearing, tiny body buzzing with the urge to run and play. A couple cats milled about, but they were mostly older ones, and Foxkit wasn’t interested in them. They were so boring to play with.

Her eyes caught on the smaller cat, eating alone in the corner of the camp. Now this was more Foxkit’s speed.

Bunching her tiny haunches, she bounded towards the cat. She wasn’t making much of an effort keeping quiet but the cat didn’t seem to notice her. Foxkit was about to try and leap onto the she-cat’s back when she noticed how… odd the skin looked. It was as if something was trying to escape from her pelt, and it left bumps and ridges across her stomach. Foxkit’s ears flattened at the sight, startled.

“What on earth happened to your pelt?! It’s gone all bumpy!”
Old December 29th, 2023, 05:19 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Dawnripple sat in the center of the clearing, gazing up at the overcast sky. a light breeze brushed past her pelt, bringing with it the cold. but Dawnripple didn't mind the cold. she liked it. she loved it. It was calming, and even with the clearing bustling around her, she was in her own little world staring up at the grey clouds. she didn't mind the cats brushing past her. they didn't bother her, for now.
(Open! have an new weird personality for this cat.)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Mapleswirl arched her back in a long stretch before heading to the fresh-kill pile. Kits tumbled from the nursery and Mapleswirl looked on longingly. *I wish I had kits of my own. Someday* She thought with a sigh. She grabbed a mouse and padded off to eat.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:11 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[7/100]

@TheLostAmongTheStars

StrawberryPaw watched as AdderPaw slipped down beside her, she listened contently to her talking. Green eyes alert she looked around the clearing watching as the felines mingled. The Orange-coated apprentice allowed herself to slip down next to AdderPaw with a smile. She looked the brown-furred feline up and down again, and again. StrawberryPaw squinted her eyes taking in all the dirt on her friend's coat. ' ' ACK! AdderPaw, do you not groom? For StarClan's sake, your pelt's dirtier than the ground! ' ' [This is based on the cleanliness ranking in her bio] She would scoot away, There's NO way in hell that's getting on me! She thought to herself.

StrawberryPaw would then circle back to what her friend had been talking about. ' ' Oh! AdderPaw that's wonderful, but don't overwork yourself! ' ' She giggled. The pinkish tabby thought for a second before responding to AdderPaw's question. ' ' I mean, I, as in myself is doing pretty good. However, my training is not so good. Like I know I just became a warrior but I feel like I'm not getting enough accomplished with my mentor, BeanFloat. ' ' StrawberryPaw took a deep breath in after that long vent.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 29th, 2023, 11:02 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[7/100]

@TheLostAmongTheStars

StrawberryPaw watched as AdderPaw slipped down beside her, she listened contently to her talking. Green eyes alert she looked around the clearing watching as the felines mingled. The Orange-coated apprentice allowed herself to slip down next to AdderPaw with a smile. She looked the brown-furred feline up and down again, and again. StrawberryPaw squinted her eyes taking in all the dirt on her friend's coat. ' ' ACK! AdderPaw, do you not groom? For StarClan's sake, your pelt's dirtier than the ground! ' ' [This is based on the cleanliness ranking in her bio] She would scoot away, There's NO way in hell that's getting on me! She thought to herself.

StrawberryPaw would then circle back to what her friend had been talking about. ' ' Oh! AdderPaw that's wonderful, but don't overwork yourself! ' ' She giggled. The pinkish tabby thought for a second before responding to AdderPaw's question. ' ' I mean, I, as in myself is doing pretty good. However, my training is not so good. Like I know I just became a warrior but I feel like I'm not getting enough accomplished with my mentor, BeanFloat. ' ' StrawberryPaw took a deep breath in after that long vent.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw looked surprised when she was accused of being dirty and opened her mouth in protest. Then she looked down at her own pelt and chuckled. Her fur was wild and there was a good amount of dirt in her fur. It was a miracle mats hadn't started to form. "Sorry I guess I've just been so focused on training that I haven't been taking care of my coat" She said before she started the grooming process.

She then stopped for a moment to think about what strawberry said. That wasn't any good at all! "I would suggest asking if Ripplepelt could help you but I think she has an apprentice right now. She is a very sweet warrior and she helped me with my warrior training! I'd help you but I don't think Larkstar will accept that as valid training" She joked at the end.
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:16 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Orchidkit and Falconflight sat quietly.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 30th, 2023, 11:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluue View Post
Foxkit
She/her
A small ginger she-cat with pale blue eyes and a snowy white tail

The tiny kit sprinted into the clearing, tiny body buzzing with the urge to run and play. A couple cats milled about, but they were mostly older ones, and Foxkit wasn’t interested in them. They were so boring to play with.

Her eyes caught on the smaller cat, eating alone in the corner of the camp. Now this was more Foxkit’s speed.

Bunching her tiny haunches, she bounded towards the cat. She wasn’t making much of an effort keeping quiet but the cat didn’t seem to notice her. Foxkit was about to try and leap onto the she-cat’s back when she noticed how… odd the skin looked. It was as if something was trying to escape from her pelt, and it left bumps and ridges across her stomach. Foxkit’s ears flattened at the sight, startled.

“What on earth happened to your pelt?! It’s gone all bumpy!”

188/200

---

The sound of a voice from behind is the only thing that snaps her back into reality. An ear twitching toward the startled, shrill voice of the kit, she whips around with wide eyes of her own. Bumpy?! What on earth did she mean by that?! Was she getting sick? Dying? Was her time finally coming? Swallowing hard, she begins to try and examine herself to find... Oh. Had she always looked like this? What did it mean? Fearful stare travels between her and Foxkit before she backs away from her half eaten meal, paws taking her back toward her den.

"I... I don't know. I feel fine. I..."

That was a lie. She was tired. And until this very moment very hungry. She had much to think about. So much to think about. Offering an apology to the kit she shuffles awkwardly back toward the medicine cat den, ducking inside it's entrance before anyone else could see her. Hopefully, anyway.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:03 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulipkit paced the Clearing, she'd been restless ever since Fogkit disappeared. It wasn't like him just to vanish like that! And it wasn't like he was playing with other kits or whatnot; Fogkit was cautious and took things a lot more serious than her. He wasn't the type to try to hide to prank his Clanmates. So where was he?! She'd searched and searched and called his name and now she was seriously worried.

The worst part was that no cat seemed to have noticed or cared abot his disappearance! And there was no way Fogkit would've left camp! He was a rule follower. He wouldn't leave without telling anybody. Would he...? Tulipkit was stressed. Maybe he did leave camp? Maybe she didn't know her littermate as well as she thought. Or maybe she was just getting in her own head.

Her tail flicked from side to side as she paced, and began to triple check any nooks or crannies that he could be in. What if some cats were bullying him? What if he was hurt? All Tulipkit could do was hope and pray to StarClan that her brother would be okay. She just wished for some kind of sign to point her in the right direction, some clue to find her brother.

[OPEN]

Last edited by chickadee; December 30th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.