Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post “Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:57 PM
Go to first new post Need helpz with Profile...
by Ragwort
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:56 PM
Go to first new post flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by Mica
Today 09:56 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:52 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Oh thank Stars, the conversation was actually going somewhere. Ginger flame was usually pretty bad at small talk, but the bit of curious it’s in Deceptionsong’s voice gave her confidence. “Oh, some apprentice. Not sure where she heard it from though. It’s probably one of those things where one cat hears about it from another cat, then they heard it from a third, and so on. Casual information like that can pass quicker than some cats realize.”

@Pangoligon

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old December 27th, 2023, 06:58 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Tadpolepaw
She/Moss/They~Riverclan~8 Moons
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"Hey! Tadpolepaw" her mentor, Ghostfisher yelled.
"Huh? wuh?" moss said a little startled. Ghostfisher was so bouncy and happy go lucky and she was well...not. How'd did I get matched up with them Tadpolepaw thought to mossself.
"We'll be starting training pretty soon! I hope you're ready to become a big and strong Riverclan warrior" Ghostfisher pounced on moss tail.
"Ow!" she yelped in pain, batting away the white tom.
"Oop sorry im just excited to train my first apprentice" they smiled.
"Aren't we all" Tadpolepaw mumbled under her breath.

[OPEN]

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 27th, 2023 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[6/100]

@TheLostAmongTheStars

StrawberryPaw had proudly made her way into the clearing, her head held high as she pranced around, her fluffy orange tail swaying behind her. Green eyes looked around before scrambling her way to a shaded spot. This leaf-bare weather wasn't all it was cracked up to be, she thought to herself as she looked at her paws and made sure to curl her tail around them, satisfied she let out a purr and began to clean her fur. It had been a top priority of hers to do so. I mean, how else was she supposed to keep her beautiful fur glamorous!

As she was grooming herself, she looked up and spotted a brown blob. She turned her head to get a closer look before concluding it was AdderPaw! Her friend was always so lovely to have around. ' ' Adder! Over here!' ' StrawberryPaw called out to her friend with a warm smile running across her muzzle. She watched the other apprentice closely, AdderPaw had stunning eyes, they seemed to be a deeper green than her own.' ' How are you? How's training?' ' StrawberryPaw asked, eager to catch up with her friend.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 28th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

[6/100]

@TheLostAmongTheStars

StrawberryPaw had proudly made her way into the clearing, her head held high as she pranced around, her fluffy orange tail swaying behind her. Green eyes looked around before scrambling her way to a shaded spot. This leaf-bare weather wasn't all it was cracked up to be, she thought to herself as she looked at her paws and made sure to curl her tail around them, satisfied she let out a purr and began to clean her fur. It had been a top priority of hers to do so. I mean, how else was she supposed to keep her beautiful fur glamorous!

As she was grooming herself, she looked up and spotted a brown blob. She turned her head to get a closer look before concluding it was AdderPaw! Her friend was always so lovely to have around. ' ' Adder! Over here!' ' StrawberryPaw called out to her friend with a warm smile running across her muzzle. She watched the other apprentice closely, AdderPaw had stunning eyes, they seemed to be a deeper green than her own.' ' How are you? How's training?' ' StrawberryPaw asked, eager to catch up with her friend.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was walking back into camp being completely tired from all of her training. She had to keep going and going and going, but it sure was tiring. Then she heard her name being called out. She flicked her ear and then looked over to where the voice was calling and... It was Starwberrypaw! Adderpaw couldn't help to let out a little purr. After a long day of training it was nice to be able to talk to friends!

"Hey Strawberrypaw!" Adderpaw said with a cheerful tone. "Training is going really well! I've done all the requirements that mentors give us but I would hate to just sit around waiting for my day I become a warrior. I've been out running laps to stay on top!" She said before she crumpled and laid down on the ground with a loud sigh. "But it is very tiring, I probably should have done one less lap." Her legs were on fire! Adderpaw then looked up to Strawberrypaw and wow, her friend was pretty. "How are you doing?"
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap came out of the nursery for a break and some air.

[ open, but optional ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 29th, 2023, 05:32 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[ Deceptionsong | She/Her | 18 Moons ]
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 7
Purrks: Silver Tongue

──────────────
Well this is quite interesting to Deception but she definately won't complain about cats hearing her name more often. A bit odd that someone was talking about the two. She nodded "heh heh heh, i guess you're right about that" yea yea, in reality it wasn't much but she prefers having some cats talk about her even if a little bit. Really didn't expect this conversation taking her interest even slightly considering it started off with Deception being annoyed....well she's still a little annoyed but just maybe not as much now. "he's my bro though don't talk to the guy" From the few times the two had talked Deception could say Hawk's an idiot she rather not waste her time talking to. And he probably won't do anything about it either. "So..anyway..how's your life going so far?" ....small and random talk considering unless Ginger decides to go do something else if no one's saying anything then there'll be this weird and awkward silence. Now, of course she's not actually interested in how Ginger's doing but what the heck
╰─▸ ❝ @hawkboi [Gingerflame]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 29th, 2023, 11:19 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“I-uh-I, uh… Nowhere!” Hailpaw stammered, shivering in the presence of Larkstar. Most certainly she would punish him, he was sure of it. Fawnkit, his adopted sister could never do such thing.
@FrostyGalaxy [I kinda feel bad for Lark bc Hail is being an idiot :/ ]
[maybe some point in time Echoheart could speak to Lark about helping out? Probably gonna go post that soon.]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Mhm," the leader says, unconvinced, everything about this apprentice's body language tells her that he is lying. So far, he didn't manage to really go anywhere from what she can tell - he seemed to be only on his way out. "How about you try again, this time without the lie. Where do you think you're going?" She asks again, hoping the fact that he was caught in a lie will be enough to deter the apprentice from lying again.
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:44 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Mhm," the leader says, unconvinced, everything about this apprentice's body language tells her that he is lying. So far, he didn't manage to really go anywhere from what she can tell - he seemed to be only on his way out. "How about you try again, this time without the lie. Where do you think you're going?" She asks again, hoping the fact that he was caught in a lie will be enough to deter the apprentice from lying again.
*Hailpaw was startled, how could she tell?!* “I was- um- … I was going out of camp to hunt by myself…” hailpaw admitted.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:54 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Cliffjumper
RiverClan Lionheart

The brown tabby lay in the clearing, content with how calm things have been. He liked not constantly fighting for his life against other clans, although he was wary about them. He laid there, basking in the sunlight.

( open)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old December 29th, 2023, 12:06 PM
wco's local hampter

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Snowfall existed. Hollytail existed. Featherkit existed. Minksplash contemplated why her sister is evil.

(closed)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; December 29th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.