Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2023, 04:05 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Pepperkit was sitting alone playing in the clearing.

[open]
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:06 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

One, two, three. Phew, maybe she should take a break. Adderpaw stopped doing laps around the clearing to see who was around the area. She really wasn't super tired but she was just bored and ran to train.. Well more ran to shave off boredom but it didn't work. Maybe she should try making some more friends or just have a cat with Ripple- Oh never mind Ripplepelt wasn't around.

So back to the start, make some friends. The apprentice's eyes settle on the target. Going in. Adderpaw padded right up to Springpaw. "Hey Springpaw how are you?" She asked with a little head tilt. Oh please don't be busy.

@Leafy

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Wendigo’s song(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw had been trying to take things easy lately, especially after Tansy mentioned her wound getting infected. That would explain why she was tired more often, it might be getting to her finally. She couldn't blame Tansypaw right now, with not enough cats bringing back the herbs she needed and others getting hurt for something stupid. The other apprentice had a lot on her paws right now, she wasn't going to make it worse. The torbie was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt someone approaching her and then heard a voice, one she kind of recognized. "Hello! I'm doing great as one can be, it's finally calm here in camp for once, what about you?" she grinned. The older apprentice had seen the other around lately, more so than the other apprentices they have in the clan it was nice. She thought she was the only apprentice in the den going out and about instead of wasting away in a den waiting for something.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old December 14th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

+GOLDFISH+
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"

Goldfish bounded out of the warriors den energetically, shaking out her pelt. "Gosh, it's cold! Better than grumpy cats, I s'pose." She announced to nobody in particular before plopping down on the ground with a soft, amused purr. She stretched out and felt a pang at the cats sharing tongues. Shellwhisker! the thought sent a jolt of happiness through her at the shared whispers from the warriors den. Oh, I truly wish she was out here now, she thought.Goldfish wasn't shy, but a lot of cats couldn't keep up with her boisterous personality. She didn't know when to shut up most of the time. Goldfish, you silly warrior! she scolded herself, and groomed more mud from her fur, still grinning.

[open!]

Last edited by zBlaze; December 14th, 2023 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I saw someone write open and thought: "So that's why nobody's joining my rp!!" Lol I'm an idiot
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Wendigo’s song(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw had been trying to take things easy lately, especially after Tansy mentioned her wound getting infected. That would explain why she was tired more often, it might be getting to her finally. She couldn't blame Tansypaw right now, with not enough cats bringing back the herbs she needed and others getting hurt for something stupid. The other apprentice had a lot on her paws right now, she wasn't going to make it worse. The torbie was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt someone approaching her and then heard a voice, one she kind of recognized. "Hello! I'm doing great as one can be, it's finally calm here in camp for once, what about you?" she grinned. The older apprentice had seen the other around lately, more so than the other apprentices they have in the clan it was nice. She thought she was the only apprentice in the den going out and about instead of wasting away in a den waiting for something.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw gave her a smile, she was glad to find a friendly apprentice to talk to. It seemed like most of the other apprentices were secretly a wet moss bed. "I'm glad that you are doing well! And for myself I'm trying to become as strong as I can so I'm exercising, which speaking of.." Adderpaw looked Springpaw up and down. "You look so tough, how did you get so strong?!" She said excitedly. If she could take her training method then she could be that strong too!
Old December 14th, 2023, 05:11 PM
Intense Card Player ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

+GOLDFISH+
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"

Goldfish squirmed in discomfort. She then began to pace. She murmured, mostly to herself. She felt extremely bored. Goldfish stopped herself. "You idiot." She scolded, and an apprentice whipped their head around. "Er... not you." She said awkwardly. Goldfish laid down in front of the nursery to try and relax.

[Open. Help this woman- I mean... cat. She's too strenuous.]
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:40 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Koiviolet exists

//peach doesn't demolish her cats because being sacrificed isn't fun

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Shellkit screamed loudly before flopping over and playing dead. Time to see who the real ones were! She held her breath for as long as she could, fully expecting a Clanwide uproar.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
A loud snore rumble from nearby as the scene of Frostkit, Charredpaw and Smolderkit sleeping together became both audible and visible. Smolderkit rolled over onto his other side, mumbling as he slept.
"... Maybe Zephyr isn't a bad guy... But then again..."
Frostkit soon mumbled in his sleep.
"Michael came looking for me..? How sweet..." His soft mumble faded into a purr.
Charredpaw soon opened an eye upon scenting Birdsnow.
"Good evening, Birdsnow. Frostkit and smolderkit fell asleep beside me, if it wasn't obvious." He meowed softly.

The ragdoll turned her head as Charredpaw spoke to her, and offered a tired, gentle smile to him as he made her aware of the two kits (one of them was wayyy too old to be acting like a kit but she tried not to be miffed by that). "Good evening, Charredpaw. They certainly look comfortable." She purred softly, tail tip twitching as her scabbed muzzle stung at the mouth movement. Her eyes drifted to a young couple nearby, and her heart physically ached as her eyes darted up to the sky. Oh, Kes. That could've been us. She tried not to let it show, but the mere sight of happy couples brought her intense nausea and heartache. She was masterful at hiding her emotions, thought, so luckily no one could notice anymore.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:14 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

The ragdoll turned her head as Charredpaw spoke to her, and offered a tired, gentle smile to him as he made her aware of the two kits (one of them was wayyy too old to be acting like a kit but she tried not to be miffed by that). "Good evening, Charredpaw. They certainly look comfortable." She purred softly, tail tip twitching as her scabbed muzzle stung at the mouth movement. Her eyes drifted to a young couple nearby, and her heart physically ached as her eyes darted up to the sky. Oh, yes. That could've been us. She tried not to let it show, but the mere sight of happy couples brought her intense nausea and heartache. She was masterful at hiding her emotions, thought, so luckily no one could notice anymore.
Charredpaw gave a soft nod. "How are you doing today? I was hoping to go on a patrol with darkdeception later this moon, he seems much nicer than his name truly suggests." He meowed softly. As his tail swayed and the two cats sleeping beside him snuggled closer, he let out a soft purr.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 15th, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
Honeykit

Dad?

Dead?

Those words didn't sounds right in the same sentence. His brother's blunt words were like daggers in the young calico's heart and Honeykit felt his eyes pool with tears, taking a shaky step backwards. Pristinekit's words and glances to him fell on deaf ears and blind eyes, and the little cat was frozen in shock, watching his brother and his brother's friend leave him for the nursery.

Feeling utterly lost and alone, the young cat watched them take his father away for burial, still too shocked and horrified to move. They were taking his father away. He wasn't an old kit so he couldn't come, but he needed his daddy. He desperately wanted his father and his brother. Letting out a desolate, despairing sob, the pale calico made a stumbling move to lurch towards the camp exit, tears pouring down his face.

Sobs shook his body and he made a mad dash for the exit, tripping over his paws and blindly stumbling towards the exit.

[ @Rose @birdie || open for someone to stop him, if no one stops him by tonight hours Honey will have successfully entered the territory :P)
// Dandeliontuft stumbled out of the warriors den, noticing Honeykit. Quickly, she bolted over and said,What do you think you’re doing? Her voice was icey calm despite her rather furious look.//
Closed Thread