Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:22 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:15 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:12 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 10:10 PM

Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardkit
White She-cat with darker grey spots/streaks scattered all over. Blue eyes.
Purrk 1: Lyrebird's Lullaby. (After 5 posts of your character talking to Blizzardkit, she should be able to mimic your voice.
Purrk 2: Agatha Kitty, (Keener senses.)

Blizzardkit laughed, she was quite amused by the fact her 'voice acting' was convincable. "Well, I'm not Larkstar, Me Blizzardkit!" She said in her normal voice. She was so intent on remembering SycamoreSprout voice. She wanted to know every Riverclan cat's voice. It was her only life goal. But, she'll need SycamoreSprout to say something else. Perhaps some more tricky phrases.

"How old are you?" She'll say some numbers. She looks to be around 15-20 moons. If she says numbers like 6 or 7, I can forge them into other numbers easily.

@CattleCaller. H/H.

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� ��
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

SyacmoreSprout watches BlizzardKit stealthfully her gaze seeming like fire. All she could think about was how she might have kits somewhat soon, with Logan out of all cats! She then snapped out of her thoughts and her gaze turned motherly once more. ' ' I'm twenty-eight moons, soon to be twenty-nine moons. ' ' The brown warrior says as she thinks about how long ago her kit-hood really was.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:39 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardkit
Purrk 1: Lyrebird's Lullaby. (After 5 posts of your character talking to Blizzardkit, she should be able to mimic your voice.

Blizzardkit smiled. "I'm 3 moons, Ima be a Worrior at Six moons!" She jumped up and down with happiness. Jumpy jump! She swatted at the air and fell flat on her face. Standing back up, she looked at SyacmoreSprout. Her eyes were bright with excitement. "Will SyacmoreSprout teach me about Worrior stuff?"

@CATtlecaller. H/H

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:04 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit smiled. "I'm 3 moons, Ima be a Worrior at Six moons!" She jumped up and down with happiness. Jumpy jump! She swatted at the air and fell flat on her face. Standing back up, she looked at SyacmoreSprout. Her eyes were bright with excitement. "Will SyacmoreSprout teach me about Worrior stuff?"

@CATtlecaller. H/H

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� �� ��
(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout giggles as the youngster falls on her face. ' ' Woah there, be careful. ' ' she adds in with a smile. ' ' Three moons you say? You're halfway there, And what do you want to know about this "Worrior stuff" you speak of? ' ' SycamoreSprout says in a formal but yet teasing tone. She looked off drownding out her surroundings as she began to think about the charming loner that she had met these past days, her face looked somewhat done as she had the classic look of love spread across her muzzle.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:12 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Frostkit sat in a corner, deciding to quietly mock Weaseltooth and Sootpelt. (Wendigos call purrk activated.) "look at me, I'm Sootpelt, I can't handle the fact someone younger than me got picked for deputy... meh, meh, meh, I'm weaseltooth, I can't control my temper and tore off half the face of a demoted apprentice out of pure anger..." he grumbled quietly.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:35 PM

Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit rolled around, she just couldn't stay still. "Blizzardkit will be coreful." She says, her little tail twitching on the dirt.

Blizzardkit really wanted to know about the day-to-day life of a warrior. What did they do? She had never seen a Warrior do anything but drop food in the food pile. She wondered, where did they get that food from? "What Worrior do to get Food? Where Food come from?"

@CattleCaller. H/H.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:59 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit rolled around, she just couldn't stay still. "Blizzardkit will be coreful." She says, her little tail twitching on the dirt.

Blizzardkit really wanted to know about the day-to-day life of a warrior. What did they do? She had never seen a Warrior do anything but drop food in the food pile. She wondered, where did they get that food from? "What Worrior do to get Food? Where Food come from?"

@CattleCaller. H/H.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout smiles and looks at BlizzardKit warmly. ' ' Well, some warriors go hunting on their own whilst others are assigned to a patrol. ' ' she continues not sure if the white she-kit knew what a patrol was. ' ' A patrol is when a high rank calls a few cats to all go and do something together. There are Hunting Patrols, Herb Patrols, Border Patrols, and even some to receive things off of the territory ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 2nd, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:02 PM

Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit looked up at Sycamoresprout. Patrol? I wonder what's that like! "Do you go on Patrols?" Blizzardkit asked, imagining what the outside looked like. Was it like camp with holes and caves everywhere?

@CattleCaller. H/H.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:20 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit looked up at Sycamoresprout. Patrol? I wonder what's that like! "Do you go on Patrols?" Blizzardkit asked, imagining what the outside looked like. Was it like camp with holes and caves everywhere?

@CattleCaller. H/H.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout watches the younger feline with a warm look. ' ' Sometimes, but I mainly go hunting by myself or a friend..' ' She trails off this "friend" happened to be a loner but that was beside the point, right? She thought to herself, Oh how much trouble she would be in.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:28 PM

Blizzardkit

Blizzardlkit tilts her head. Friend? Maybe I can meet them! She jumps up towards Sycamoresprout. "Who is your friend? What's their name?" She was actually pretty interested, was this cat someone she didn't know? Or did she already know their voice?

@CattleCaller. H/H.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:07 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Blizzardkit

Blizzardlkit tilts her head. Friend? Maybe I can meet them! She jumps up towards Sycamoresprout. "Who is your friend? What's their name?" She was actually pretty interested, was this cat someone she didn't know? Or did she already know their voice?

@CattleCaller. H/H.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout smiles somewhat sadly. ' ' you wouldn't know him kiddo. ' ' she says trying to dismiss the subject, Logan had been a good friend of hers, Maybe more than a friend? she thought to herself once more. She then directs her attention back to BlizzardKit awaiting their response.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!