Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM

Old December 6th, 2023, 07:11 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit sat in the clearing. She understood that this was something... sad. A cat just... went to sleep. Forever. Not just any cat, the medicine cat. The cat that was supposed to keep cats from going to sleep forever.

Who would do that now?

Blizzardkit sat down on her bottom and looked sad. She noticed other kits gathering around either confused or as sad as her. The grown-ups are very sad. Some Grownies must have known the medicine cat... Blizzardkit couldn't imagine her own mother dying. One day waking up and realizing that her own family. Friends were gone. "No, he is not dead. He not sleep forever...

+Open+

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:16 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Sandturtle was curled up beside her brother,Ghostfisher, talking about dumb drama.
"I'll tell you one thing Sandy that I know about you" Ghostfisher said.
"what?!" she asked curiously.
"you sure know how to bore someone to sleep" they mocked, nuzzling her with their nose affectionately.
"hay!" Sandturtle batted Ghostfisher away. "Maybe you should have just listened more"and stop pretending im still a apprentice" She mumbled to herself.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:36 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Brightnight gave a low mourning sound and saw how much blood there was. A full on grief filled wail erupted from her as she pressed into his fur. "No no no.... if it wasn't for you Weepingpaw and Willowpaw wouldn't be alive" she sobbed. " I could never repay you!" She cried, she was crying hard. Tears streaming, blood drying on her paws. Cinnamonswirl, her mate and Falconfeathers as well as Larkstar's sister had seemingly gone missing which made this hurt even more, Brightnight was finally able to let her tears escape. Her grief swallowed her whole little by little. Whispering she added. "You... you were such a good brother.... Cinnamonswirl loved you so much... she told me stories from when you were just babies. Oh how did you end up like this? Why couldn't it be me instead." Brightnight wailed, the queen gave a stressed gasp as she stumbled, she was using to much energy. "Why did it have to be you....... I had so much to say, so much to repay, so much to apologize for!" Brightnight wailed into his fur, devestated.

@FrostyGalaxy

@lem~ ; - ;

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 7th, 2023, 06:26 AM
Barely active. Needs help

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

[reworking the header img]
Hawkmask | He/Him/They/Them/Flame/Flameself/Hawk/Hawkself | 17 moons
Riverclan warrior
Active purrks: none
Weelllll he was wondering why Falconfeather would die and cause all the noise going on in camp while he was busy enjoying his nap in his nest; urgh, the world's just re-using ideas again by making another overly young medicine cat way too soon for it to be interesting. A medicine cat leaving his apprentice to do all his work was already shown by the last pair of healers with Fawn and Stone and the fact that the point was making another young healer is quite specific, wouldn't you say? So in the end it didn't give Flame the spark of interest it did with the first time he saw it with Fawnsomething. Man, he should've return to that cliff which he totally still remember where it is...just wait, he'll remember soon...soon...soon! Though the scent of not only blood but also shadowclan pushed him to make a guess of what happened to the guy before any of the already repeating suprise could be ruined for him by anyone else since he started hearing random sorrow murmurs though the opening of the den of what had happened; at least then he could get something fun out of it. He guessed...perhaps...Shadowclan murdered Falconfeather at the border? And then Larkwing found the body? Perhaps the medicine cat had started to become quite the rule breaker and that's what pushed shadowclan to make the decision to make the medicine cat perish? The tom slowly got up "yea fine, fine, i guess i'll go see then" he said to none other than himself as a grin creeped up on his face for a moment or two without hawk even realizing himself. Well..no...he did notice though usually there was a reason for it but this time there had been no reason to; guess that what he does when he sees death now? Didn't know that happen. His voice was oddly lower than usual when he said what he said, though hawk didn't make an effort to care about that part. As the warrior quickly left the comfort of his nest and moved forward towards the mourning cats to see the body, he soon figured out what had happened because Larkwing started to explain some stuff

Ah, so he is a rulebreaker afterall!....well......was anyway. He had never heard of a rulebreaking medicine cat that isn't old in death, most of them are rather rule followers though that doesn't give out the repetitive part of this whole thing. Thoughhhh together with Larkwing and Birdsnow it does make some young trio of high ranks...well...not exactly young considering Birdsnow isn't that young so technically more like....inexperience trio of high ranks. Not too great eh? Though personally for Hawkmask, he's kinda there for the chaos anyway so he'll be quite interesting how things play out in the end; as for now, guess he'll just stand there and do nothing. If you look closely you'll know he doesn't give anything about what had happen; to hawk, Falconfeather died and that's it. His story of life came to an end and that's it. Speaking of 'that's it', Hawkmask came just to see the dead body and that's it, back in the den he goes.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 8th, 2023 at 12:59 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit sat in the clearing. She understood that this was something... sad. A cat just... went to sleep. Forever. Not just any cat, the medicine cat. The cat that was supposed to keep cats from going to sleep forever.

Who would do that now?

Blizzardkit sat down on her bottom and looked sad. She noticed other kits gathering around either confused or as sad as her. The grown-ups are very sad. Some Grownies must have known the medicine cat... Blizzardkit couldn't imagine her own mother dying. One day waking up and realizing that her own family. Friends were gone. "No, he is not dead. He not sleep forever...

+Open+

Wispwillow padded from the warriors den hearing the sounds of mourning and frowned at the scene of the dead cat.she slowly padded up and silently said her prayers to starclan for the cat. Licking the forehead of the other as a farewell before moving back. She however paused seeing blizzard kit and padded over to make sure they were alright “hello blizzard kit” she meowed looking over the other for signs of distress. She frowned at the faint fear scent and her ears twitched at the others words “he will not wake up here… but he will be with star clan now. He will shine in silverpelt with all our ancestors”
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:02 AM

Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit's eyes glowed with sadness. Dropping her head down, she shook with fear, confusion, and sadness. She was scared. What if this happened to her? Blizzardkit's eyes went wide. She shook some more at the thought of what Starclan was. Was it scary? Would she get hurt? Did Falconfeather get hurt? She was pondering about what the afterlife was like before looking up towards a molly that approached her.

She knew this cat as "Wispwillow." Blizzardkit did hear her name get tossed around camp at times. But she only knew as much as a name.

Blizzardkit's teary eyes were fixed on Wispwillow. Blizzardkit came closer and nuzzled into Wispwillow's fur. Crying at the thought of death. "Blizzardkit don't want Falconfeather to die..." She choked out. Tears streaming down her eyes like Rain on a hot afternoon. The ground soaking up the water. The water would then go around and feed the plants. But Blizzardkit's tears didn't do anything, so why was she crying?

Quickly pulling away, Blizzardkit shook her fur in an attempt to clear her eyes of the ongoing waterfall coming from her eyes. She looked one more time at Falconfeather before looking at Wispwillow for more sympathy. She wouldn't admit it, but it was very comforting.

@Any1999

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; December 7th, 2023 at 09:09 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit's eyes glowed with sadness. Dropping her head down, she shook with fear, confusion, and sadness. She was scared. What if this happened to her? Blizzardkit's eyes went wide. She shook some more at the thought of what Starclan was. Was it scary? Would she get hurt? Did Falconfeather get hurt? She was pondering about what the afterlife was like before looking up towards a molly that approached her.

She knew this cat as "Wispwillow." Blizzardkit did hear her name get tossed around camp at times. But she only knew as much as a name.

Blizzardkit's teary eyes were fixed on Wispwillow. Blizzardkit came closer and nuzzled into Wispwillow's fur. Crying at the thought of death. "Blizzardkit don't want Falconfeather to die..." She choked out. Tears streaming down her eyes like Rain on a hot afternoon. The ground soaking up the water. The water would then go around and feed the plants. But Blizzardkit's tears didn't do anything, so why was she crying?

Quickly pulling away, Blizzardkit shook her fur in an attempt to clear her eyes of the ongoing waterfall coming from her eyes. She looked one more time at Falconfeather before looking at Wispwillow for more sympathy. She wouldn't admit it, but it was very comforting.

@Any1999
Wispwillow frowned in worry at the kit pressed against her and gave her a few reassuring licks , her tail wrapping around the younger cat some. “It’s okay blizzardkit. I know it seems scary but you will see him again one day. We all will join starclan with our past clan mates and nothing can hurt them there” she replied calmly trying to comfort the other “Falconfeather was a brave warrior and starclan knows this. He will watch over the clan with others of starclan”
Old December 7th, 2023, 03:37 PM

Blizzardkit

The fact everyone would die was not comforting for Blizzardkit. What if you just never get hurt? Then Blizzardkit would never die! Her tail swished with slight happiness. Her tail drooped back down when she remembered the situation at hand. Falconfeather was dead. That was that. There was no fixing it, rewinding or even trying to forget.

Nodding her head slowly, her ears drooped down and she side stepped. Feeling unwary. "Blizzardkit Understands..."

@Any1999

Old December 7th, 2023, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Blizzardkit

The fact everyone would die was not comforting for Blizzardkit. What if you just never get hurt? Then Blizzardkit would never die! Her tail swished with slight happiness. Her tail drooped back down when she remembered the situation at hand. Falconfeather was dead. That was that. There was no fixing it, rewinding or even trying to forget.

Nodding her head slowly, her ears drooped down and she side stepped. Feeling unwary. "Blizzardkit Understands..."

@Any1999
She worried more realizing she wasn’t helping much “I know it can seem scary…but I like to think it is comforting to know we will join with them one day and then watch over the clan with them. No one is lost forever that way.” H she looked down at the kit before lightly prodding her side “how about we get you back to the nursery hm? I’m sure it’s more comforting there” she offered
Old December 7th, 2023, 06:05 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Snowclaw`[He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw was sitting by himself, buried in his thoughts. He was nervous, and had hardly slept. He had been thinking of Cinderhive the entire time. Was she comfortable, was she safe? And most importantly, would he be a good father to his soon-to-be-born kits? Too many worries and so little rest had him on his last paws, almost. He was really unsure if he could be a good father to these kits. He sighed, aas he tried to move on with his day, without worrying.

@Galaxy_

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.