Old December 6th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
SEAGHOST
she/he/they. 25 moons. cream cat with blue-grey patches; tabby markings and rosettes, blue eyes.
( purrks; silk spinner )

it is cold today. not only because of the fact that it's leafbare, snow and frost coating the grounds of the land - but seaghost feels cold inside. it's a deep feeling in her gut that makes her stomach twist into knots. she's not entirely sure why. the anxiety makes her shuffle her paws, wrap her tail around them and watch her clanmates warily. only a few breaths after, larkstar enters camp with a kit in her jaws and following, there's brackenfire, a strong scent of blood and shadowclan. and a corpse. falconfeather is dead, the young leader announces. she didn't know the tom personally, but seaghost is familiar with the pain of loss and her chest is tight with sorrow for larkstar - the whole clan.

they can faintly hear their clanmates words - straining their ears, swiveling in all directions to try and hear. they can make out a cry, and they spot cats going up to the leader and they can only hope that they're giving condolences. the feline's eyes widen at seeing kits in the clearing, staring at the bloodied corpse of the clans medicine cat. should they really be out here, watching this? yes, clan life is filled with incidents such as this. seaghost is tempted to yowl out for the kits to gather around him, and shield them from the view, push them back to the nursery. he's not sure if he has the authority to do that. their tail seats side to side in distress. "kits! come over here, near the nursery." they call out, hoping the kits will listen. sad eyes land on wingkit who's burying his face into the medicine cats fur, she doesn't expect him to come over, nor will she make him.

once he notices the leader saying something, he pads closer - although, he keeps distance. gathering herbs..shadowclan..defending border.., she repeats the words that she could make out. why would falconfeather do that? tansypaw, larkstar, and birdsnow, all so young yet put into such difficult positions.

// @MangofDoom, @Galaxy_, @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @_Eclipse_ [ mentioning all kits that are currently in the clearing]

Pepperkit looked over at Seaghost. "I need to stay and help Tansypaw, I already know some herbs so I can make myself use full" she said in a sad tone all goofyness gone.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
SEAGHOST
she/he/they. 25 moons. cream cat with blue-grey patches; tabby markings and rosettes, blue eyes.
( purrks; silk spinner )

it is cold today. not only because of the fact that it's leafbare, snow and frost coating the grounds of the land - but seaghost feels cold inside. it's a deep feeling in her gut that makes her stomach twist into knots. she's not entirely sure why. the anxiety makes her shuffle her paws, wrap her tail around them and watch her clanmates warily. only a few breaths after, larkstar enters camp with a kit in her jaws and following, there's brackenfire, a strong scent of blood and shadowclan. and a corpse. falconfeather is dead, the young leader announces. she didn't know the tom personally, but seaghost is familiar with the pain of loss and her chest is tight with sorrow for larkstar - the whole clan.

they can faintly hear their clanmates words - straining their ears, swiveling in all directions to try and hear. they can make out a cry, and they spot cats going up to the leader and they can only hope that they're giving condolences. the feline's eyes widen at seeing kits in the clearing, staring at the bloodied corpse of the clans medicine cat. should they really be out here, watching this? yes, clan life is filled with incidents such as this. seaghost is tempted to yowl out for the kits to gather around him, and shield them from the view, push them back to the nursery. he's not sure if he has the authority to do that. their tail seats side to side in distress. "kits! come over here, near the nursery." they call out, hoping the kits will listen. sad eyes land on wingkit who's burying his face into the medicine cats fur, she doesn't expect him to come over, nor will she make him.

once he notices the leader saying something, he pads closer - although, he keeps distance. gathering herbs..shadowclan..defending border.., she repeats the words that she could make out. why would falconfeather do that? tansypaw, larkstar, and birdsnow, all so young yet put into such difficult positions.

// @MangofDoom, @Galaxy_, @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @_Eclipse_ [ mentioning all kits that are currently in the clearing]

Fogkit
he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; @Galaxy_

Fogkit looks between Seaghost and Pepperkit. He goes over to Pepperkit and whispers, “C’mon, you gotta do what he says.” Fogkit knows you have to listen to adults, because adults are bigger. His tail is tucked between his legs as he tries not to look to the center of the camp. Towards the blood and the crying kit.

To hurry them, Fogkit lightly pushes them towards the nursery. His heart quickens, and his breaths become shorter.

Old December 6th, 2023, 12:57 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
SEAGHOST
( purrks; silk spinner )

Frostkit and Smolderkit slowly padded over with tears in their eyes. They had heard everything.
Old December 6th, 2023, 01:08 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper Bounce wasn’t good with death, he never was, whether he’d known who died or whether they were someone he’d only seen for a second. This wasn’t any different, he’d heard the name of who died, connected it with their role and a glimpse of the body.Another cat dead, someone he could’ve talked to and someone who cared for others who were sick. He didn’t really know how to handle it so he decided he would leave after he took a moment to gather the strength.

Of course, he would feel guilty that he’d not paid respects but he’d rather leave without another word then have to stare in shock with his mouth open and burst into tears, and now he’d gathered said strength that’s just what he did.

Dusk Feather
He/Him - River Clan- Warrior
Dusk Feather smelt the scene before he saw it, lots of cats were already gathered here. His eyes fixed on the limp body of the medicine cat he felt a weight drop itself onto him that almost made him sway. Dead? Shadow clan did this? Shadow clan killed a medicine cat who wanted nothing more than to get herbs for their clan? Why those Shady rats stealing a life for a measly few herbs. He didn’t bother acknowledging how shadowclan was “Defending there borders. “ or “not to pick a fight” why should He acknowledge them if those words weren’t right. Dusk feather tried to keep his composure, he knew he wasn’t even focusing on the dead cat he was more interested in picking a fight with shadow clan. Finding his way out of the anger for the moment he made way for sadness and the heavy feeling still pressuring him into dropping to the floor. ‘They were a great medicine cat, I’m sure they’ll be missed.’ He’d not had a close relationship with them, he didn’t regret that He didn’t know if they were a great Medicine cat or not either. He yet had no plans to bite the words back. He’d rather be respectful to the dead then spit out something he’d made on the spot.

Moving on from the topic of being upset, it was a shame Tansy Paw had to be a medicine cat all by herself, he didn’t know nothin’ about herbs, perhaps he should offer to gather some anyway? It’d be better then standing by and scuffing his paws as other cats leaped over to help. Despite this thought, Dusk Feather was quick to make true on scuffing his paws, he’d better to do then help out with herbs. They smelled funny anyway.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 6th, 2023, 01:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
By the time they had reached camp, most of his energy had left him in the mad scramble to be released. Once his paws landed back onto the clearing, Wingkit sunk beside his aunt and pressed his nose into the fur of his father. He felt angry. He felt sad. He felt overwhelmed. All of these weird and uncomfortable emotions only made him burrow further into the pelt of his father (and perhaps maybe... a smidge closer to his aunt). Everything else in the clearing - Larkstar's call, the shock waves that would surely ripple through came - was ignored in favor of one last night with his dad.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]
She/Her | The High Priestess

Something felt odd in the air. The bitter tang of both death and sorrow hung so thick in RiverClan's camp as Pristinekit pushed her way out of the nursery and into the open. Pansypetal, her mother, had been sleeping (and still was) -- but Larkstar's call had awoken Pristinekit from her warm, comfortable slumber. She couldn't not investigate what all these cats were murmuring about, what all these cats were gathering and crowding around.

Small paws carried Pristinekit through the onlookers, a few moments where she had to stop, squeak an apology to a random cat, and wriggle under them to reach the base of the commotion. And what a sight it was. Shock rendered the pretty she-kit speechless for a couple moments, because she knew who that was. She knew, and her heart plummeted down to her rounded paws, because that was the father of her very first friend, and he was dead.

For a moment the little kitten couldn't move, and then her sapphire-blue gaze landed on Wingkit, hunched beside his father's body, nose buried in Falconfeather's fur, and Pristinekit felt her body tremble with grief. Not for the dead medicine cat, no, but grief on her best friend's behalf. For the loss he'd experienced.

"Wings?" It was all she could say, the word barely over a whisper, as she ignored her surroundings and scurried over to her friend, expression sad, heart throbbing with pain for the tom beside her. Pristinekit knew she would be beyond hysterics herself if something ever happened to Pansypetal.

She didn't know what to do -- how to help. So in the end, all Pristinekit attempted to do was shuffle nearer to his side and try to press her pelt against his, a silent show of comfort. If he pushed her away, she would not resist, but her blue eyes still remained, worried, on her friend.

"I can ask my Mama if you can sleep in our nest now." Pristinekit whispered softly, an attempt to cheer Wingkit up. "It's getting colder and colderer outside. Or, or, we'll find a brand new nest! We can make it aaalll by ourselves, right? Only if.. if you want to."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 6th, 2023, 02:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Honeykit

"Daddy! You came back!" Honeykit squealed, dashing over with a wide, cheesy grin. The pastel yellow calico dashed out of the nursery with delight at the sight of his father's familiar fur. His daddy was finally home after NOT being in camp for like... EVER. The young tom didn't register the sad faces or even Wingkit's immense grief, for his joy over his father's return gave him tunnel vision.

Burying himself into his father's fur, the young tom clung to Falconfeather for a few seconds before reality came crashing into him. His dad wasn't awake. Cats were sad. Why were cats sad?

Turning to Wingkit, confusion painted across his young face, Honeykit jerked away from his father's body at the cold, hard flesh that his paws touched. "Wing?" The little cat choked out, dread sitting in his stomach. "Does Daddy not feel good?" Honeykit didn't understand. Daddy healed cats, so why couldn't he heal himself. "I... I can go get him some plants!"

His eyes darted over to a pretty she-kit as she offered his brother a spot in her and her mother's nest, and Honey lashed his tail slightly with frustration that he didn't know what was going on, eyes moving down to the red water that stained his dad's throat. What on earth was that?

[ @birdie @Rose - pristine mention @/open! ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 6th, 2023, 02:30 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

/Echoheart-Riverclan warrior/
"o.. oh dear.." Echoheart said, her eyes wide with sorrow, grief, and just plain shock at the death of the medicine cat. But really, wasn't it the medicine cat's own fault for being in a place where they should not be. She searched for Riverheart, now holding back tears.
/Riverheart- Riverclan warrior/
Riverheart walked slowly over to Echoheart, tears falling from her eyes. "I-i can't belive it..." She mummered

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:26 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Snowfall sat in a corner. Ottersplash wasn't there, as usual. Featherkit looked around nervously, clearly looking for something or someone.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Streamstorm sat boredly in the clearing of camp. His tail swished slowly as he cleaned through his long white fur. The tom looked up every once in a while to see if anything was taking place before quickly returning to his grooming
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:51 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing stared down at the medicine cat's body. She tried to give Larkstar a sympathetic look, knowing exactly how it felt to lose someone close to you to Shadowclan, but she was sure she only succeeded in looking hurt.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?