Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:04 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM

Old November 29th, 2023, 05:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

Watching the scene unfold before her eyes, Birdsnow lashed her tail as she tried to take it all in. An apprentice trespassing and almost getting himself and a warrior killed. Shellwhisker losing her bloody mind and cursing out an apprentice. A kit brought back after escaping to Lionsbeach. Hell, even a confession of love.

Literal drama overload.

First things first. "Shellwhisker." The molly kept her tone level but it had a hint of warning in her voice, just so this molly didn't continue to escalate the situation. Attempting to rest her tail briefly on the molly's back, she nodded her thanks and moved on to the next problem. Weaseltooth all but enabling a little escapee, and she crouched down to the kit's level with a gentle but stern smile. "Smolderkit, you need to stay in camp, okay? It's very unsafe." Jackdawkit's limp body flashed in her mind and she had to swallow back puke. "You can have plenty of fun talking and exploring in camp, alright kiddo?" Straightening to lean closer to Weaseltooth, lowering her voice so that Smolderkit couldn't hear, she continued and a less.... kindly tone. Not rude or cruel, but a bit more clipped. "Kits have died out there. I appreciate you bringing them back but try not to act like it was just a silly mistake. I've seen more of my fair share of kittens who leave camp without a warrior and don't come back alive." Talonkit. Martenkit. Jackdawkit. "Smolderkit needs to know that it's wrong." Perhaps a punishment was even in order, but they had bigger fish to fry before that could be considered.

Turning to Frostpaw near the end of Larkstar's tearing into him, she decided to keep her tone level. Frostpaw would be more likely to listen to someone who wasn't yelling or cursing at him- she shot Shellwhisker a glance- but that didn't mean that he was getting out of this without a tongue lashing from Bird, too. He didn't even seem sorry, which might've been the most annoying part of this.

"Frostpaw, what you did was irresponsible, incredibly reckless and serious. You could've died, do you understand that? Weaseltooth could've died. We've lost multiple cats due to conflict with WindClan-" She ignored how her voice broke at the last sentence, a familiar gray tabby flashing her mind. "-and crossing the border and starting fights is only going to cause more pain and death. If not you, your Clanmates. And being disrespectful, especially to the cats that may have saved your life, is incredibly ungrateful." If she wasn't deputy, a role model, she would have a few more colorful words, but she forced herself to remain calm and composed.

[ @paris @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:01 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

Watching the scene unfold before her eyes, Birdsnow lashed her tail as she tried to take it all in. An apprentice trespassing and almost getting himself and a warrior killed. Shellwhisker losing her bloody mind and cursing out an apprentice. A kit brought back after escaping to Lionsbeach. Hell, even a confession of love.

Literal drama overload.

First things first. "Shellwhisker." The molly kept her tone level but it had a hint of warning in her voice, just so this molly didn't continue to escalate the situation. Attempting to rest her tail briefly on the molly's back, she nodded her thanks and moved on to the next problem. Weaseltooth all but enabling a little escapee, and she crouched down to the kit's level with a gentle but stern smile. "Smolderkit, you need to stay in camp, okay? It's very unsafe." Jackdawkit's limp body flashed in her mind and she had to swallow back puke. "You can have plenty of fun talking and exploring in camp, alright kiddo?" Straightening to lean closer to Weaseltooth, lowering her voice so that Smolderkit couldn't hear, she continued and a less.... kindly tone. Not rude or cruel, but a bit more clipped. "Kits have died out there. I appreciate you bringing them back but try not to act like it was just a silly mistake. I've seen more of my fair share of kittens who leave camp without a warrior and don't come back alive." Talonkit. Martenkit. Jackdawkit. "Smolderkit needs to know that it's wrong." Perhaps a punishment was even in order, but they had bigger fish to fry before that could be considered.

Turning to Frostpaw near the end of Larkstar's tearing into him, she decided to keep her tone level. Frostpaw would be more likely to listen to someone who wasn't yelling or cursing at him- she shot Shellwhisker a glance- but that didn't mean that he was getting out of this without a tongue lashing from Bird, too. He didn't even seem sorry, which might've been the most annoying part of this.

"Frostpaw, what you did was irresponsible, incredibly reckless and serious. You could've died, do you understand that? Weaseltooth could've died. We've lost multiple cats due to conflict with WindClan-" She ignored how her voice broke at the last sentence, a familiar gray tabby flashing her mind. "-and crossing the border and starting fights is only going to cause more pain and death. If not you, your Clanmates. And being disrespectful, especially to the cats that may have saved your life, is incredibly ungrateful." If she wasn't deputy, a role model, she would have a few more colorful words, but she forced herself to remain calm and composed.

[ @paris @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @FrostyGalaxy ]

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty Purrk
RiverClan Warrior - She / Her - 29 Moons

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Weaseltooth, Frostpaw, etc. ]

@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]

´´Your warriors are ready, Bramblestar. And may StarClan be with us all. You know as well as I do, that a medicine-cat apprentice has to be just the right cat. Being a mother isn't about saying the right thing or doing the right thing all the time.´´

- Squirrelstar, The Newest Leader of ThunderClan, According to Thunder, The Fourth Book of the ´A Starless Clan´ Series

Shellwhisker´s ears flattened, and the warrior did her best to remain calm. She couldn´t help it. Not when someone nearly got the love of her life killed.

The she-cat managed to choke out a few words to Birdsnow, hanging her head.

´´I´m sorry. It´s just....I love him too much to see another cat nearly have him killed. It hurts to think about it.´´

Shellwhisker looked at Weaseltooth, her ice-blue eyes full of pure love for the tom sitting beside her. Thoughts rummaged in her head, but Shellwhisker shook them away, shifting her paws and glaring at Frostpaw once more.

´´I hope you´re happy, Frostpaw,´´ Her voice cracked.

Images of her siblings, Crashshadow and Songbirdfeather, flashed in her mind, as well as of her former mate, Oceanshine.

Shellwhisker shuddered, pressing close to Weaseltooth as her heart filled with grief. She dug her claws into the ground.

´´As much as I want to claw your ears off at the moment, the last thing RiverClan needs is infighting between Clanmates,´´ The she-cat meowed, her voice firm yet quiet. ´´Again, I hope you´re happy for what you´ve done, because I know for sure you won´t get off easy.´´

Last edited by paedyn; November 29th, 2023 at 06:28 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pepperkit watched Larkstar,Birdsnow,and the others [open]
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; -
Icestrike watches the discourse from the edge of the clearing, fur even more bristled than his usual messy pelt. On edge, he surveys the clearing, ready to get involved if need be. The familiar taste of tension bordering on violence sits in his throat, nearly choking him.

(Open for interaction)

Old November 29th, 2023, 06:24 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; -
Icestrike watches the discourse from the edge of the clearing, fur even more bristled than his usual messy pelt. On edge, he surveys the clearing, ready to get involved if need be. The familiar taste of tension bordering on violence sits in his throat, nearly choking him.

(Open for interaction)

Beedapple
RiverClan Warrior - She / Her - 23 Moons

@MangofDoom [ Icestrike ]

´´Your warriors are ready, Bramblestar. And may StarClan be with us all. You know as well as I do, that a medicine-cat apprentice has to be just the right cat. Being a mother isn't about saying the right thing or doing the right thing all the time.´´

- Squirrelstar of ThunderClan [ Books ]

Beedapple, who had also been watching the conflict from narrowed, copper eyes, padded over to Icestrike, a carp in her jaws.

The young warrior set the carp at the tom´s paws. ´

´Here. I thought you might be hungry.´´
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Beedapple
RiverClan Warrior - She / Her - 23 Moons

@MangofDoom [ Icestrike ]

- Squirrelstar of ThunderClan [ Books ]

Beedapple, who had also been watching the conflict from narrowed, copper eyes, padded over to Icestrike, a carp in her jaws.

The young warrior set the carp at the tom´s paws. ´

´Here. I thought you might be hungry.´´
❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; @paris
Icestrike jumps at the she-cat. “Oh- why thank you.” His fur flattens slightly and he hesitantly sits.
“Beedapple, right?” He asks, his deep voice softening. As he lowers his jaws to the fish, his claws sheathe.

Last edited by MangofDoom; November 29th, 2023 at 08:54 PM. Reason: i meant sheathe not unsheathe whoops thats a big difference lol
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:52 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Koidust groomed.
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:36 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw wondered around the clearing as she didn't have anything to do right now. Looking around she didn't see any kits or apprentices she could talk to. Oh well seemed like it was going to be a quite time in camp. So she laid on her side and lazed about

Then she noticed someone. It was Ripplepelt! Quickly Adderpaw got up to her all fours and padded up to the warrior/mentor. "Hello Ripplepelt! Is there anything I can do to help you today?" She asked with a purr. She was trying her best to be the best apprentice there was and that meant helping others!
@lesbianism

Last edited by Fish; November 30th, 2023 at 01:36 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:46 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

Adderpaw wondered around the clearing as she didn't have anything to do right now. Looking around she didn't see any kits or apprentices she could talk to. Oh well seemed like it was going to be a quite time in camp. So she laid on her side and lazed about

Then she noticed someone. It was Ripplepelt! Quickly Adderpaw got up to her all fours and padded up to the warrior/mentor. "Hello Ripplepelt! Is there anything I can do to help you today?" She asked with a purr. She was trying her best to be the best apprentice there was and that meant helping others!
@lesbianism

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
there anything that needed doing? She'd already spotted the apprentice busy in the elder's den earlier, and the fresh-kill pile wasn't looking too shabby...

"Hm... Yes, I've got the perfect job for you! You can go grab an old lady a bit of fresh kill from the pile - and then you can come share it with her," she purred.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; November 30th, 2023 at 01:46 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:52 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
there anything that needed doing? She'd already spotted the apprentice busy in the elder's den earlier, and the fresh-kill pile wasn't looking too shabby...

"Hm... Yes, I've got the perfect job for you! You can go grab an old lady a bit of fresh kill from the pile - and then you can come share it with her," she purred.
Adderpaw

"That sounds like fun"
Adderpaw purred before she trotted off. When she came back she had fat river trout in her maw. It was her favorite prey item and would love to share it with a friend. "I'm sorry I couldn't find an old lady to give it to so I came back to you" She said with a smirk