Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:20 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:07 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:07 PM
RiverClan Burial Place...
by taillow
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 04:06 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 04:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 12:06 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dawnpaw tumbled over, finally getting pinned. She would relax, falling limp to do the play dead. @RainbowQuail

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:16 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shockpaw poked her head out of the apprentice den and sleepily padded over to Snailswirl. "Yeah? You needing something?" They suppressed a yawn and stretched the sleepiness out of their muscles and joints, which groaned and popped in protest, threatening with a dull throb.

@space ace. @hope

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:17 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Rainquail @space ace.
robinpaw bounced at the mention of his name. "present!" he replied, then realized that probably wasn't what he was supposed to say. he rushed over to snailswirl and gave them a smile, wondering what this might be about. ooo, maybe he got to go on another special assignment? that would be cool! he doubted it, though. "hii snailswirl! lookin' goodddd," he murmured, prodding at snailswirl's fur as the apprentice noticed how tired they looked. he turned to look at shockpaw, giving them a bright smile. "hii!! you're shockpaw, right?? cool, cool..." robinpaw murmured.
Old June 27th, 2020, 12:19 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Squirreltail Layed down
Old June 27th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Oh dear Starclan, Brindlejaw knew that look from his leader. She must be ticked off from him missing that one meeting and not being very active in this one. Nodding to show that he heard her the tom went off to do his patrol.
Coming back from the Riverclan patrol the tom's heart started to pick up speed as a thought struck him, this might be strike three... Well, what happens, happens and it is in Starclan's paws to guide him in his path. The tortoiseshell padded at a normal pace before slowing down at Twilightstar's den. Taking a deep sigh and trying to shake the nerves away Brindlejaw was ready to go into the den.
Gulping and padding in Brindlejaw was ready for his fate but in all honesty, he wasn't if possible he wanted to speak first. "Twilightstar, if I may I would like to speak first to explain myself and hopefully bring light into whatever you are going to discuss with me." Sitting down at a respectful distance away from the molly. "I have always supported you since day one and I still do no matter what because you are my leader. But if you think about it, if I spoke against you in front of the clan and question your choices would you have truly been appreciated and listen or would you have told me to sit down? In all honesty, I did not know what to do with Red-Lobster personally so I just went along with you on your decision. It wasn't until I saw how our classmates reacted by being bloody thirst is what shocked me so much. It obviously disturbed others but surely we weren't thinking about how it would affect the clan since we were more focused on how to deal with the traitor." Pausing to allow all of what he said to the molly sink in. The flashback to the clearing threatened to rise in his thoughts but the deputy forced them back down before continuing. "I am no stranger to blood, gore, nor violence but my question to you is; are Icestar's blood hunger rubbing off on you? Don't get me wrong, I am in no position to judge. Are you wanting to rule with an iron paw rather than your casual way? If so, I am down for that since our numbers have grown immensely and full-leaf is treating us greatly. But let me remind you of something, Thunderclan is okay but in my opinion Duskstar is not that great of a leader and may be losing members. Riverclan is strong and good as well so that makes them a desirable clan as well. Then there is Shadowclan, Icestar scares half of the cats to death, they are known for their hardcore methods, hunger for fighting, and bloodthirst. We, Windclan are growing and you're pretty accepting and kind so that makes us a desirable clan as well. If you decide to be more violent that may scare our clanmates away and into Riverclan and make us seem equally bad as Shadowclan." While Brindlejaw may seem old and crazy the tom definitely knew a thing or two about clan politics.
Now he had to explain himself for the meetings, great. Strike three... No matter what the tom was grateful for this chance to be a deputy. "As for the meeting I apologize for not going. You see I was going to be a father to...Mountainmist's kits...Then for her to leave with my second chance of having a family and learning to love again. I know that you may not understand but it would be as if someone took Stagpaw away from you. I know you show hard love for him but I truly believe if he was gone you would be negatively affected as well." It was like a fresh stab to his heart to think about the feisty molly who he opened up to. "It hurt me a lot but I got over it quickly as I would and contained on with my duties. But I do apologize for missing that meeting, please forgive me." There, he laid it all out to Twilightstar and it was up to her for what she should do with it.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Sweetie; June 27th, 2020 at 05:22 AM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 02:15 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@~Lucid Dreams~
(Hivekit told him that Brightflame died, but he doesn't know what it was from or exactly when it happened.)

"Yeah... but that's not all. Three cats got killed at that meeting. Three. And the way that the mob of angry cats were relentlessly attacking him... I mean... I get that totally deserved it for what he did, but... it just... it brought back some memories which I would prefer not to think about." Puddlepaw shuddered as he spoke. The very thought of violence now repulsed him even further. His last battle training session with Applehaze had slightly reassured him in the subject, but of course, something had to come along and stir up the dust which had finally settled. The more he thought about it, the faster the memories began pouring back into his mind, enclosing his thoughts in a dark blanket. He recalled the terrifying scenes which had taken place as a kit. The run-in with the dogs where he'd lost his mother. The near kitnapping and murder of Heatherpaw by Ashwing while they were kits in the nursery. And joining the bunch were the three executions which had played out before his eyes earlier that day. These were things Dawnpaw didn't know of, or hadn't seen herself. He wasn't sure if she'd be able to help. If he could somehow instantly forget it all, he would take up that offer in a heartbeat. But unfortunately, he knew there was no magical cure for trauma. Right now he just wanted to hide under a rock and never come out. Never face these harsh realities of the world ever again.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 27th, 2020, 02:25 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Puddlepaw furrowed his brow at the question. Huh. He really hadn't been thinking about that. "Ummm... let's seeeee. I think my name would be uh, Puddle... Puddlesplash. Yeah. I like that name." When he was a kit, he'd wanted it to be Puddletail after the little blobs on his tail, but in retrospect, tail seemed like kind of a boring and plain suffix. "For you... I think you'd be a... Basiltuft. Dawnpaw would be umm... Dawnlight. And Snailpaw could be... Snailskip. How about you? What do you think all our names would be." He had learned by now that leaders tended to pick the warrior names based on personality, and in all honesty, it was much more difficult trying to come up with a personality-matching guess than he thought. But he liked his little suggestions. They sounded nice in his mind at least.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:54 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @Moonraven --

With his tail attached to Twiglight he followed her along. To the big big cliffs apparently. At Twiglight's mention at him learning to catch rabbits, Stagpaw shook his head. "Rabbits will catch me instead of me catching them!" he complained. He still wasn't sure where the rabbit had come from or disappeared off to but Stag was sure that if he didn't have the head start that the rabbit surely would've caught up to him and started to eat his good paws. As he too stopped to stare at where the ground seemed to go... down? a lot of thoughts when through the young apprentice's mind.. Why would the ground slope down? Would it be fun to run on? Yet Twiglight as always managed to ruin any of his plans with telling him no. Yet there she went with the word, die... Stag didn't want to die. No dying for him. That could be reserved for the rabbits. "Will rabbits run themselves off the cliffs and die?" he questioned taking a few tentative steps forward, his own tail still attached to Twiglights, squeezing her tail tighter with his own. He did not want to go die, and well if he was going to slip, maybe Twiglight would have a chance of rescuing him or be dragged down with him as well. Maybe. It was at least a mild reassurance to the tom who continued to hobble a bit further out, stretching his ears so he could finally hear the splashes of the water against the rock-face. That sounded bad. Quickly scribbling back to Twiglight he shook himself trying to rid himself of the feeling of fear that had rushed through him. "No going on cliffs. Not nice cliffs." With that he looked back up at his mentor and peered inquisitively. "Where we going next? To the smelly fish clan Oogly described? He said they smell really bad but... they can swim!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 27th, 2020 at 05:56 AM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 06:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw took off trying to run fast, but didn’t seem to be doing as well as Skunkblaze so far.
Skunkblaze was running across the moor, when her leg sank into a rabbit warren, allowing Gullpaw to pass her. I'm fine! she called, as she heaved her leg out and took off running again.
Old June 27th, 2020, 08:14 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*The White Ginger tom paced around the clearing doing random things, He settled on getting a piece of rabbit to eat.*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Closed Thread