Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Glow of the...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:15 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:14 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:41 AM
Mentor finder
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2019, 08:43 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Lionsden

"yes thank you sir, i hope you have a great day, and i was wondering if i could go on a hunting patrol, that's all i have to ask"
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 10th, 2019, 10:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The tip of Lionstar's tail twitched. He did like being called 'sir'. That was probably the highlight of this discussion. "That would be up to your mentor and Frostfall." Lionstar did plan on orchestrating some patrols later, but it wouldn't be a common occurrence-- he just hadn't seen Frostfall do it for some time. "Is that all?" @caswshay617

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 11th, 2019, 12:09 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Fur slightly damp from the sea-spray, and the salty smell of the beach clinging to his fur, Yarrowpounce paused outside of the leaders den. He could smell two cats in there at the very least, but he'd rather get this out of the way as opposed to waiting around and getting yelled at by the golden tom. Nervously clearing his throat, he'd call from the entrance.
"Um, Lionstar it's Yarrowpounce.. My patrol is back from the beach and I was going to report back to you, if now's not a good time I can uh, come back.." Flicking his ear with uncertainty, he'd shift his weight and wait for a response from inside.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 11th, 2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old December 11th, 2019, 01:19 AM
work is never done

"Ah, yes, Mumblepounce! Come in." Lionstar's expectant gaze had snapped to the mostly white tom. This was the quiet one, wasn't it? Lionstar recalled it was hard to hear him when he tried to volunteer during their last meeting. "I trust it's only good news this time? Your patrol was definitely quicker than the moon you were gone before." @The Cannibal

Old December 11th, 2019, 01:40 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Taking a small breath to try and steel his confidence, the warrior made his way into the den, trying to hold his head level instead of ducked and submissive. He was trying to work on his confidence, he was tired of being so.. So unsure all of the time, worrying about what other cats thought. Not that it really mattered with Lionstar, Yarrowpounce saw him as a loose cannon and was really unsure of what to make of him. He just wanted to try and remain on his good side, if at all possible. He wouldn't know how to deal with it if the leader were upset with him.
Sighing internally as the leader called him by an incorrect and mocking name, he didn't have the guts to correct him at all. 'Just get it over with Yarrow, it won't take long.' Standing before Lionstar, he'd briefly duck his head in respect before responding. "Yes, good news sir. I-uh, sorry.. About the last patrol. A-Anyways, we were able to mark the beach but I don't think it'll stick for too long because of the constant spray of water from the waves. We didn't smell any loners, and other than hawks, there's not too many things to worry about there."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 11th, 2019, 02:16 AM
work is never done

Lionstar wasn't too concerned about the markers staying.. it was a small inconvenience for a profitable strip of land. "As long as we hunt there frequently, the scents shouldn't be a problem. The important thing is it's ours now, and we have another supply of food for when Leaf-bare fully strikes. Good work, Mumblepounce. I suggest getting some food if you haven't already. You are dismissed." @The Cannibal

Old December 11th, 2019, 11:49 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
The tip of Lionstar's tail twitched. He did like being called 'sir'. That was probably the highlight of this discussion. "That would be up to your mentor and Frostfall." Lionstar did plan on orchestrating some patrols later, but it wouldn't be a common occurrence-- he just hadn't seen Frostfall do it for some time. "Is that all?" @caswshay617
"yes sir, have a good day" she said as she walked out of the den
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 11th, 2019, 04:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@hxneysuckle

Riverpaw wasn't sure how to respond to her comment on Lionstar's name. It was normal for a leader, was it not? "Uh, not really... he is a leader." She mewed glancing back for a moment. Upon doing so she noticed how much the queen was hobbling. Is she injured or sick? Oh StarClan she better not be really sick. The silver tabby thought whiskers twitching nervously. She really hoped this wasn't a mistake.
Riverpaw stayed silent the whole way after that not feeling comfortable talking with her. They were strangers after all. Entering camp she glanced around nervously. "...It's RiverClan's camp..." She commented heading to Lion's den. That was what he called it right?
Trying to clear her mind Riverpaw stopped at the entrance. Waving her tail behind her. "Uh, umm... Lionstar?" She called hoping the golden tom was in there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 11th, 2019, 06:49 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fuzzy ]

Esmeralda carried her son through the unfamiliar stretch of land, trying not to get distracted as she follow the young she-cat. Her tail waved and she stood beside the Clan cat as she called into an important looking entrance, speaking the name that had been mentioned earlier. Please allow my son to stay, she thought, glancing down at the pale kit that was still swinging from her jaws. Snow's tail wriggled back and forth, though he remained still, a small squeak of curiosity coming from him as looked around at the large, foreign place around them.
Old December 12th, 2019, 02:42 AM
work is never done

Stars dammit! Lionstar had been finally ready to leave to do ceremonies and now here he was, once again stuck by some cat wanting to talk to him. Why did it have to be in his den? His patience was wearing thin-- he wanted to do more. "What?" It took all of his restraint to not snap as he responded to the voice, that.. Waterpaw. Eagleflight's apprentice, yes. What did she want? "Come in!"

His eyes narrowed at the sight of the loner queen and the fur in her mouth. So this was what Streampaw brought to him? Lionstar wasn't impressed, the she-cat looked like she was half a step from falling over dead. "Who are you?" It was less of a question and more of a demand, Lionstar immediately taking charge of this outsider situation. If this was one of those outsiders that wanted to join, he wasn't sold on the female-- there was something about her that didn't seem healthy. "Pondpaw, you are free to leave."

@Fuzzy, @hxneysuckle

Closed Thread