Today 11:07 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:49 PM

Old July 24th, 2021, 01:37 PM
chirps

Default Re: Firefly Cove

That was debatable. Asked was such an understatement to the hissing and spitting Pigeon had been met with, but to each their own. "I wouldn't say asked, but if that works for you," she commented, unable to help herself before the words left her mouth. Shooting one last look at Mistyshade, the tiniest of smirks rose to her face. "And you will be rolled over again, idiot."

Excitement over, Pigeon just nodded to both cats before turning and bounding out of the cove, disappearing amongst the treeline.

// @OhZeeWolf @Stardust~ [apologies for the shortness! pigeon has left ^^]

Last edited by spade; July 24th, 2021 at 01:38 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 01:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@OhZeeWolf
---
Mistyshade briefly watched as Pigeon left, then turned sharply to Whitewolf. "Whitewolf, do you know if there was a ThunderClan cat with Pigeon in their name when you were an apprentice?," she asked with obvious interest.

There were so many things she wanted to know from Whitewolf, she hoped the warrior would tell them to her.

White did seem a little angry at Mistyshade, but she hoped that would subside as they had this conversation. She had never seen Whitewolf like this before.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; July 24th, 2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 06:45 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the moon reaching higher in the sky, the sounds of the forest came to a standstill, only the gentle vibration of crickets to be heard. Kestrelstar slunk through the undergrowth, movements quick yet quiet as he lead RiverClan through the territory. He'd taken most of the Clan with him, save for kits, queens, and elders. This would be a bloody battle if he was correct in his assumption.

However, he was privy to a certain piece of information that most weren't aware of; the chaos that ThunderClan was experiencing back at camp. The total loss of control. Now was the perfect time to strike.

Coming to a half the leader raised his tail for those behind him to stop, tasting the air. ThunderClan scent was prevalant, but not fresh, and so he continued, standing up a bit more as the cove opened up around him. True to it's namesake, a few fireflies lit up the darkness surrounding him and his Clan.

"Cats of RiverClan!" he called to gather attention, yellow eyes sweeping over them as he jumped onto a nearby rock to elevate himself. "ThunderClan has pushed us around quite enough. They have taken more lives than can ever be repaid. Their debt with stain their reputation for many moons to come. Tonight though, we began the repayment of that debt. Firefly Cove was once ours, and it will now belong to RiverClan under my leadership. Any ThunderClan cat who now sets a paw here is to challenged and either chased off or killed."

The leader took a moment to evaluate his Clans reaction to this news. But he was on a bit of a time constraint and he wanted this done now. "Those that wish to stay and defend RiverClan's new piece of land, remain here with me. Those who wish to remain out of these affairs, I provide you with an opportunity to return to camp with no punishment." This was rare for the change that his entire Clan had seen him take, especially since the last meeting. But Kestrelstar was getting what he wanted. Needed.

Finally, after moons of preparation, this was going to be the beginning of ThunderClan paying.

Leaping down from the rock, he made his way through the crowd to where Snakeheart and Splashleap stop. Up on the rock, he'd seen a flash of movement in the distance, the soft glint of eyes. A lone ThunderClan warrior, perhaps? Regardless, he'd check it out. "I need one of you to stay here and guard the cove." Yellow gaze flickered between the two as he waited for a response.

For plot purposes: Firefly Cove now belongs to RiverClan! This is happening at night
and due to the chaos happening with ThunderClan being leaderless, no ThunderClan cats should stumble
upon this aside from @Willowfern 's Pinewatch!

Any ThunderClan cats caught on the territory from here on
out will be challenged, chased off, and/or killed by RiverClan!

RiverClan is welcome to post here to begin fortifying the territory! Only Warriors and Apprentices
should have followed!

Old July 24th, 2021, 06:59 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the moon reaching higher in the sky, the sounds of the forest came to a standstill, only the gentle vibration of crickets to be heard. Kestrelstar slunk through the undergrowth, movements quick yet quiet as he lead RiverClan through the territory. He'd taken most of the Clan with him, save for kits, queens, and elders. This would be a bloody battle if he was correct in his assumption.

However, he was privy to a certain piece of information that most weren't aware of; the chaos that ThunderClan was experiencing back at camp. The total loss of control. Now was the perfect time to strike.

Coming to a half the leader raised his tail for those behind him to stop, tasting the air. ThunderClan scent was prevalant, but not fresh, and so he continued, standing up a bit more as the cove opened up around him. True to it's namesake, a few fireflies lit up the darkness surrounding him and his Clan.

"Cats of RiverClan!" he called to gather attention, yellow eyes sweeping over them as he jumped onto a nearby rock to elevate himself. "ThunderClan has pushed us around quite enough. They have taken more lives than can ever be repaid. Their debt with stain their reputation for many moons to come. Tonight though, we began the repayment of that debt. Firefly Cove was once ours, and it will now belong to RiverClan under my leadership. Any ThunderClan cat who now sets a paw here is to challenged and either chased off or killed."

The leader took a moment to evaluate his Clans reaction to this news. But he was on a bit of a time constraint and he wanted this done now. "Those that wish to stay and defend RiverClan's new piece of land, remain here with me. Those who wish to remain out of these affairs, I provide you with an opportunity to return to camp with no punishment." This was rare for the change that his entire Clan had seen him take, especially since the last meeting. But Kestrelstar was getting what he wanted. Needed.

Finally, after moons of preparation, this was going to be the beginning of ThunderClan paying.

Leaping down from the rock, he made his way through the crowd to where Snakeheart and Splashleap stop. Up on the rock, he'd seen a flash of movement in the distance, the soft glint of eyes. A lone ThunderClan warrior, perhaps? Regardless, he'd check it out. "I need one of you to stay here and guard the cove." Yellow gaze flickered between the two as he waited for a response.

For plot purposes: Firefly Cove now belongs to RiverClan! This is happening at night
and due to the chaos happening with ThunderClan being leaderless, no ThunderClan cats should stumble
upon this aside from @Willowfern 's Pinewatch!

Any ThunderClan cats caught on the territory from here on
out will be challenged, chased off, and/or killed by RiverClan!

RiverClan is welcome to post here to begin fortifying the territory! Only Warriors and Apprentices
should have followed!

Pinewatch
________
The she-cat padded through the cove, smiling as she watched fireflies flicker in between the trees.
Ah, Firefly Cove was certainly a beautiful, peaceful place at night.
The she-cat had been on a night hunt, and had been quite successful, scoring a nice fat squirrel to take back to camp.
“This should feed a few hungry kits,” She murmured to herself, purring as she imagined the happy little kit faces smiling up at her as she brought them a meal.
Wait-
What was that?
She sniffed the air, and then dropped the squirrel so she could smell it better.
Oh no.
Oh no, no, no!
It was what she had feared for so long would reach her home.
RiverClan scent.
Blood drained from her face as she peeked between two bushes, and she almost let out a yowl of shock.
Not only was it RiverClan, it was practically the whole camp, and Kestrelstar was leading them!
She had to warn the camp! She had to save ThunderClan from the imminent attack!
She picked up the squirrel and began to run, trying to keep her paws silent on the leaf mold beneath her feet.
Why had she grabbed the squirrel?
She didn’t know, it was just the only thing that would keep her from screaming in terror and fright.
She ran, her sides ached, she had to save her clanmates from this horrible fate.
Little did she know, Kestrelstar had seen her.
And he was leading his own clanmates to her clanmates’ doom.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:05 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Cricketpaw -

Yellow eyes flashed in the darkness. Watching. Waiting. Cricketpaw knew something like this had been coming. Tension had been rising for moons, and all hell was about to break loose. More than anything, she didn’t want to be in the thick of it. Emerging from the shadows of an overhanging bush, the apprentice glanced around. She knew she wasn’t ready to fight. Staying back would be the safest option - maybe someday she’d feel ready to dive into battle with the rest of her clanmates. For now, she would stay safe. Make sure she wouldn’t be the next casualty of this never-ending war. This cricket wasn’t about to be crushed.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:26 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Dawnwhisper~
Paws padded silently as they followed Kestrelstar. They weren’t exactly sure where themself and their clan mates were headed but they had been woken out of slumber for this. Taking a soft breath once they passed over Thunderclan territory their heart began to be heard pounding in their ears.
They weren’t going to follow Kestrelstar to Thunderclan territory. However, they were going to stay here. They didn’t want to spill innocent blood but they didn’t want him to think they were a traitor either so they planted their paws firmly on the ground of Firefly cove and awaited for orders of claiming.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:15 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Spiderstorm remained. Kestrelstar's speech got her adrenaline going — she agreed with all of it, but she knew not everyone did, though she didn't understand why. ThunderClan had always been a nuisance.

Formerly they were tolerable but now she just wanted them to go away. Preferably permanently, but you couldn't always get what you wanted, so she'd settle for something else. Something like ThunderClan blood. ThunderClan territory. It wouldn't be enough, it'd never be enough, but at least it was something. She'd take something over nothing any day.

She kept her guard up as she scouted the territory. Would any ThunderClanners dare? If they did, they'd be picking a bad fight, but nonetheless one she was always up for.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw sat down. She was ready. "I'll be staying."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palepaw closely followed behind Kestrelstar, pelt tingling with excitement.
This would be the first real battle she'd be getting to experience, putting her training to use at long last. Adrenaline thrummed through her as they all finally entered Firefly Cove.
The moment her clanmates began to disperse, she joined them, taking part in helping to mark the borders, ears kept open for the sound of any impending trouble, eyes often flickering around to catch any sign of motion, just daring anyone to challenge RiverClan's claim.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:54 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe was not one to normally chicken out of a fight but she thought this ridiuclus and stayed back at camp and only left to hunt and train her apprentice she was not going to have her claws stained with blood.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC