Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:15 PM
[P] One Of Us Has Moved...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:13 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:10 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 12:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Elite Battle Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @RedHead ]

Frustration surged through him as his attack only caused her to stumble. That was the perfect move and it hadn't even worked as he'd intended it to! Her paw came flying towards his face and for just a split second he contemplated clamping his jaws around it, just to throw her off guard. But even if he'd had time, she'd probably claw his tongue off.
He ducked the swipe and it clipped his ear, slightly spinning him toward the side before he could catch himself. "You really like to aim for the face, don't you?" he muttered. Well, then, let's see how you like it.
He leaped forward again, teeth bared viciously. Before he reached her, however, he slammed his paws into the dirt and spun with the momentum of the sudden jerking halt. A snarl erupting from his throat as he glared over his shoulder at her, he raised his hind legs and struck backward, aiming a brutal kick at her face.

Flowerpaw's paws slammed into the ground as she only grazed the tom's ear, and she gave a huff of frustration. Her ear flicked as she heard Thistlestep call the training off, but it was faint and in the background. Flowerpaw turned her head just in time to see duck-boy's glare before she was thrown backward, the breath being knocked out of her and her face beginning to sting with the pain of the kick. Flowerpaw touched a paw to her face, pulling it back to make sure there was no blood.
And then the rage kicked in, and she sat up, lips pulled back in a snarl and her ears flattening against her head. Anger lit up her blue-green eyes, her claws unsheathing and digging into the ground beneath her. "You better RUN duck-boy." She spat, before launching herself towards him in anger, fully intending on giving him a scratch or something to remember her by for kicking her right in the face. Her pride was hurt and she would not let it stay that way.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:25 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

"Great. Land surrounded by water. You Riverclanners really like getting wet." The frowning Warblerpaw travelled to what they call 'training island'. He sniffed around when a gentle breeze whisks through his fur. "Why here out of all places?"
@Rainquail @BILL.
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

"It's what we're known for," Flyfur commented before hopping into the water to get to the training island, right now only standing about chest deep. Despite her exceedingly copious amount of fur, she didn't mind getting wet and was even a decent swimmer. Emphasis on decent.
She completely ignored Warblerpaw's latter remark.
@BILL. @vermin

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 9th, 2020, 02:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ i meant this thread lol, don't mind me i can't remember names ]

"Afraid of a little water?" Thistlestep was mildly amused by Warblerpaw's crying today, though he knew he was going to get sick of it real quick if he continued. "This is where most of our training takes place, though I don't normally bother unless I need to." Just mentor and apprentice training didn't need to be confined to the island-- he preferred to use the territory.

"Today.. is going to be a continuation of the elite training program." He gave Flyfur a weak smile. "I know you've been wanting to do this, but it's hard to find enough cats motivated to do this, and now that most of the Clan has injuries.." Well, it just made his life harder, that's for sure!

Thistlestep paused near the center of the island, flicking his tail as he looked around. "The move we will be doing today is a downward slash technique. When facing your opponent, leap above them and slash down their back with your claws before you land behind them. It's fairly simple.. but you have to be quick, or it won't work.

"Warblerpaw, come here. I'll use you to demonstrate it, then you both can try it on each other. Flyfur, I know he looks as sturdy as a twig but he can handle a few rough blows his way."
And if Warblerpaw cried about it, Thistlestep would make sure to give him an extra hard thump. They didn't have room for weenies.

[ @Rainquail, @vermin ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2020, 05:07 AM

Flyfur nodded at Thistlestep. Speed wasn't her thing, but she would at the very least try her best.
@vermin @BILL.

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:24 PM
another level

His bottom lip stuck out pouting with a cold glare at Thistlestep before he let out a 'hmph'd, looking away. "No." It's just a lot of water. Pretty sure Riverclan cats isn't part fish even if they want to be, he kept the words in his thoughts.
Oh yeah, the raid. Hellish outlash happened when he was knocked out sleeping after a few days in the medicine den. While he was recuperating from old wounds and..mentally, they went to fight Shadowclan. And..won? From all the commotion it sounded like the opposite to him. But a win is a win, I guess. He doesn't feel bad choosing Riverclan over Shadowclan when Icestar offered them a better home. Between picking a dark, damp musky frog-eating clan or a fish smelling one, the better choice was obvious. He started to get used to the fishy smell anyways.
"Elite training program?" Interesting..very interesting. Hell, maybe that's why most of their warriors are so strong. It's hard to deny who's on top when comparing all clans when it comes to strength.
Warblerpaw almost rolled his eyes. Of course, I'm the dummy he'll be beating up! "Barely," he muttered low under his breath. The small calico stood two or three stones away. He spread out his paws, head low, and body tense ready to take on his blows. "Okay. Ready."

@BILL. @Rainquail
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:48 PM
work is never done

[ done w/ permission ]

Thistlestep was beginning to enjoy training with Warblerpaw.

Not because he liked the stupid oversized baby, but because it was starting to becoming amusing to see his little pouts whenever things didn't go his way. Thistlestep wasn't a queen, and Warblerpaw wasn't a kit: he wasn't going to sugarcoat training for the pretty princess of the forsaken moor.

The second Warblerpaw was in position, Thistlestep sprang over him and partially twisted in the air as he slashed his (sheathed) paw down his back.

Before he landed, he had untwisted his body to ensure he wouldn't stumble, and then spun on his paws to whap Warblerpaw's hindlegs, taking them out from beneath him.

"As you can see.. it's very simple! And if you're quick on landing, you can get some extra blows in." Thistlestep gave a small nod to Warblerpaw. "But since it's easy for a cat to try to dodge out of the way, you have to move quickly and be adaptable to any changes in fighting you might come across. We'll go over some evasion possibilities in a moment.. but uh, why don't you try this out on Warblerpaw first, Flyfur?"

[ @vermin, @Rainquail ]

Old May 14th, 2020, 07:49 PM
another level

He doesn't know why it surprises him whenever the tabby warrior attacks but it happened again. The leap, twist, slash to his back (that hurts) small calico held back his yelp and then his signature landing.
Oh yes, and his face planted down in the grass. Again. Paws sprawled out like roadkill, he was still only letting out a low groan, raising his head back up to look over at Flyfur. Pelt heated in embarrassment and anger, he faked a normal stare with hidden blue flames ready to ignite. Time to teach Thistleass a lesson! It's one thing treating me like fox dung but when it's in front of others? I'll show you who's better. Warblerpaw sat up straight, dusting out his chest with a flick of a paw repeatedly until his mentor focused on Flyfur. His eyes changed, revealing it's fiery fury. He strolled over casually until inches away he started to slink down and with a wiggle of his tail, he launched on top of Thistlestep. This is what you get! Extending out his right paw, he aimed to land hard blows on his head with an angry hiss.

@Rainquail @BILL.
Old May 16th, 2020, 06:34 AM
work is never done

Hm?

Thistlestep had heard Warblerpaw rustling behind him but had shrugged it off as him pouting.

When he was jumped on-- that was a different story altogether, and instantly Thistlestep flipped onto his back to effectively crush Warblerpaw under his weight. It appeared Warblerpaw didn't seem to have a good grip on him.. so Thistlestep rolled off him and peered down at his apprentice with a stoic expression.

"Are you done throwing a fit, Warblerpaw?" His tone was dangerous, teetering on further punishment than just being smushed.

[ @vermin, @Rainquail ]

Old May 16th, 2020, 09:19 AM

Flyfur hopped backwards a few times when Warblerpaw made to attack Thistlestep, to avoid getting whacked, and resulted in the apprentice being squished. Her eyes were a bit wide as she reapproached the two, but kept a healthy distance in case there was more flailing of feet.
Battle training and fights she had no qualms with but would refuse to partake in petty squabbles.
@BILL. @vermin

Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Closed Thread