Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:12 PM

Old September 29th, 2023, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Azaleashine lifted her head. She narrowed her green eyes. ''Must you ask so many questions, Juniperkit?'' The queen sighed. ''No, I am not a warrior. I am a queen expecting kits. My sister, Bluebellflurry here, is a warrior, though.'' Azaleashine pointed towards her sister with her muzzle.
Bluebellflurry dipped her head. ''Hello, Juniperkit.''
Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit gave Azaleashine a guilty smile, but it didn't last long. "Expecting kits? So... Is someone bringing you kits?" They asked, cocking their head to the side. Everytime that the clan got new kits they were pushed out of the nursery. They had no clue what happened in this time.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit opened glow eyes, finally feeling rested. The kit stared at the medicine cat apprentice. What was Lightingpaw doing here? Was her mom alright?
''Lightingpaw! Is she alright?'' Glow asked, even after living the hawk attack, glow was still an innocent kit.
Glow got up quickly and limped glow way to get in front of Lightingpaw.
@Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Being a medicine cat was... quiet. On most days. Simply checking in with the warriors. Sorting through herbs. Enjoying the moments one felt when one was unnecessary, because that meant that the clan was in good shape. In good health. The opposite would be devastating. Has been devastating. The medicine cat apprentice knew.

Yet little compared to the downsides of the job. When one lost a patient, be it because of lack of information, lack of herbs... or sometimes simply the fact that they were cats, and miracles were not granted by StarClan every day. There was little that compared to the loss of a life. Little that could bring hesitance and self doubt to seeing that warrior's just slip away. That queen not make it. That kit never take its first breath.

It was unbearable. It made her wonder what she was doing sometimes. If any of it was worth it. She would think that after seeing countless cats dying it would get easier, but it seemed she still hadn't reached that point. That moment where she stopped wondering what she was even doing here.

Lightningpaw paused, her gaze unseeing for a moment as she blinked, growing accustomed to the darker light the nursery offered. The scent of milk and moss buffeted her face, a stark contrast to the blood and death she had just witnessed. Cowtuft had gone off to inform Twilightstar of the events. A necessity. Hawks killing queens so close to the clan's camp was... unsettling. Which brought her to her task. Her job. The only part of her role within the clan which she loathed even more than losing a patient.

Telling the survivors. Oh stars... give her strength. Mintkit... Mintkit had gone to her. Trusted her to save glow and glow's mother. And here she was now. Bearing the news of her demise. She knew she couldn't have done anything different. There was no way to save the molly. If anything, it had been impressive that the queen had managed to bring down the hawk before perishing herself.

It didn't make it easier, though. To know that it was up to her to deliver the news. And so with a heavy heart, dainty paws treaded softly through the nursery's nests, reaching the pale Bengal queen and the young kit that had been left in her care. Lightningpaw wasn't certain if it was a blessing or a curse. To find the kit sleeping as she reached both felines. Large ears drooped in defeat, the spotted molly turned her gaze from the kit to the queen, opening her mouth, finding that for the first time in her life, no words came out.

Closing her maw once more, the lithe calico's blue eyes flickered momentarily to the sleeping kit before meeting Leopardsong's copper hues. With a grimace on her face, she shook her head, unsure of what to say. Because what could you say? Hey, your momma's dead. Cheer up. Better luck next time! An I'm sorry was to hollow. A simple I know how you feel too belittling. And with the kit asleep... what could she do? Did she really have the heart to wake the kit up for news like these?

-

@Moonraven [Leopardsong] | @Partypooper [Mintkit]
| I saw that Mint was asleep, so I am not sure if Leopardsong would prefer to give glow the news herself once glow wakes up? |

Leopardsong lifted her head as soon as she noticed someone entering the nursery. Oh, it was Lightningpaw! Leopardsong was about to her greeting her but shut her maw as she noticed how disheartened the apprentice appeared to be. Leopardsong flattened her ears but kept her speculations to herself as she slowly rose out of her nest to see if she could talk to the medicine apprentice without walking Mintkit.

However, it seemed that wasn't going to work as Mintkit woke not long after Lightningpaw entered. Leopardsong's frown furrowed with concern as the kitten took to limping over to the she-cat. The forever queen followed behind glow, concern evident in her cooper eyes. The she-cat stopped behind Mintkit, taking a seat behind glow, and endeavored to wrap her tail around the little one. "Mintkit, dear, I think Leafpelt's gone to join StarClan."Leopardsong meowed softly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Springkit gave a glance to Mossypelt as if listening to what the mossball is saying before turning back to the queen. "Yea! That is correct!" she mewed, noding as Leopardsong said Mossypelt's name correctly. Her eyes widened a bit as the older she-cat said she'll be her friend "really??" said the bubbly kit "yey! New friend!!" new Springfriend! Yey! Springkit sounds super, duper happy! Okay, okay Springs, you can celebrate later! For now, she should be listening!!

"Yeaa Springkit knows that it's not a bad thing to be" she mewed in reply before asking a little question out of curiosity "has any cats called you that beffooorrreee?" she seemed confused as the queen said that words like weirdo or strange or those other words she didn't really catch before her face lit up after piecing some things together "unique?? Springkit never knew that!!" she was super happy! And she learnt something new!
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Leopardsong]

Ahhh! She was so cute. Leopardsong barely refrained from purring as Springkit went on to 'talk' to Mossypelt. The she-cat smile broadened once she learned that she was saying the name right. Leopardsong missed her kitten days, sometimes she wished that these little guys stay small and innocent forever. But they'd have to grow up at some point.

"Haha!" The queen chuckled at Springkit's enthusiastic response to becoming friends. Well, hopefully with this she could slowly start introducing Springkit to the other kits. She was sure the bright kit would get along with someone in the nursery.

"Oh, weird, I've been called that many times," Leopardosng replied to Springkit's question. "It took me a little bit to figure out that they were simply calling me unique." She didn't have anyone to tell her that as a kit, her mother usually just told her to ignore anyone who called her that. Glad that was straightened, Leopardsong pointed a paw at Mossypelt. "Have you ever tried playing mossball with Mossypelt?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Whisperingkit

The kit listened to the forever queen's voice, purring once she nuzzled him. He melted into her touch, leaning onto Leopardsong's legs. Whisperingkit wanted to say more, but he didn't...He liked this cat. "Thank you..." Whisperingkit whispered. @Moonraven

See this is why she liked kittens so much, they literally just wanted a little attention and cuddles, there was nothing all that complicated when it came to them. Leopardsong cocked her head curiously when she got a thank you for the affection. Since it was said so softly she supposed that she was supposed to hear it, so she didn't comment on it.

"So, Whisperingkit, I know you're still quite small, but soon enough you'll be grown and moved into the apprentice. Have you met any of the clan's warriors?" Leopardsong asked. Both Littlepaw and Owlpaw had grown up right before her eyes, now the two were out training and barely had any time for her. Not that she minded it, but she was sure that Whisperingkit alongside the rest of the kits in the nursery would be doing the same in the blink of the eye. Leopardsong was interested if Whisperingkit had a mentor in mind.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar ducked her head as she stepped into the nursery. Her green eye was focused on the smaller cat that was supposed to be following her. She didn't see the molly that rose from her nest to meet her as she was on her blind side, but she heard the approaching paw-steps. Twilightstar blinked as Leopardsong gave a brief dip of her head in greeting.

"Hi! What brings you here?" Leopardsong asked enthusiastically. The white bengal's cooper eyes dropped down to Aspenkit once he arrived, but kept her maw shut.

"Greetings, Leopardsong, Aspenkit was trying to leave camp. He can explain why to you, but long story short he was caught and brought to me. Now, I need you to take care of him. I've already talked to him and it seems we've come to an agreement about staying in camp from now on." Twilightstar's green eye dropped down towards the kit with a glint in the emerald orb.

"Oh? That's great -er- not the running away part." Leopardsong meowed, ears twitching nervously always having her paw in her mouth when it came to chats with Twilightstar. She quickly turned her attention to Aspenkit as it was easier dealing with kits over the clan leader. "Hey Aspenkit, I take good care of you," Leopardsong promised with a sweet promise.

@Theodore_510 [Almost forgot about this]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:50 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperingkit

Purring loudly as he sat with the forever queen, he looked up to speak. "I haven't met any of them. Which one do you think would tolerate me?" He asked, snuggling against the pretty queen. @Moonraven

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar ducked her head as she stepped into the nursery. Her green eye was focused on the smaller cat that was supposed to be following her. She didn't see the molly that rose from her nest to meet her as she was on her blind side, but she heard the approaching paw-steps. Twilightstar blinked as Leopardsong gave a brief dip of her head in greeting.

"Hi! What brings you here?" Leopardsong asked enthusiastically. The white bengal's cooper eyes dropped down to Aspenkit once he arrived, but kept her maw shut.

"Greetings, Leopardsong, Aspenkit was trying to leave camp. He can explain why to you, but long story short he was caught and brought to me. Now, I need you to take care of him. I've already talked to him and it seems we've come to an agreement about staying in camp from now on." Twilightstar's green eye dropped down towards the kit with a glint in the emerald orb.

"Oh? That's great -er- not the running away part." Leopardsong meowed, ears twitching nervously always having her paw in her mouth when it came to chats with Twilightstar. She quickly turned her attention to Aspenkit as it was easier dealing with kits over the clan leader. "Hey Aspenkit, I take good care of you," Leopardsong promised with a sweet promise.

@Theodore_510 [Almost forgot about this]
Aspenkit looked up to Leopardsong. "Okay. . ." He mewed. "You'll let me out of the nursery, though. . .Right?" He asked, walking up to his new caretaker. He would stay in camp - as he promised - but he didn't want to be stuck in the nursery until he was named an apprentice. "And you'll play with me, right?" The kit was silently happy to have someone that he knew would care for him, just like his mother did before she died.

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 29th, 2023 at 07:54 PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 08:14 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit as soon as glow heard the queen's words, glow eyes widened, a small tear running down the kit's grayish-blue cheek and then to glow chin. Glow knew what StarClan was (by elder's stories), so glow knew what happened. But... It couldn't, be right?
The kit sat down, the world seemed dull now, so glow just stared at the ground, glow blue eyes watery, and every few heartbeats, some tears fell from them. Glow started sobbing, with the cheeks wet by the tears.
@Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 29th, 2023, 09:26 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit was staring at the wall for some reason.

Bearpelt and Foxkit slept.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 29th, 2023 at 09:27 PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:52 PM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
The little kit seems to be thinking before saying "wellll Springkit and Mossypelt did try to play mossball once with a smile, of course "bbuutttt Mossy wasn't great at it so Springkit and Mossypelt tried to think of another game to play together" something that mossypelt was better at than a game mossball "in the end Spring and Mossy just fell asleep after trying to think of a game to play, right Mossypelt?" Springkit looked at the her friend, as if listening to him confirming her words before looking back at the forever queen "soooo yeaa Springkit thinks it was..." it seems like something just popped into her head! "Ooohhh when Springkit was trying to play mossball with mossypelt, that was when the cat called Springkit weird! Yea Springkit remembered!"

Springkit looked at Pebbely "Springkit doesn't think Pebbely has ever played mossball before..." she continued. Have you pebbely? It seems dangerous for Pebbely to play mossball because of Pebbely's small size. Right now, they seem to be listening to Pebbely. Even if Pebbely was...just..a pebble but she still believe they could talk in one way or another "Springkit wonders.." she started, looking at the older she-cat "Will Mossypelt and Pebbely also join Springkit when Springkit becomes a 'paw??" maybe she would see when the time comes! Hopefully they do!
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Leopardsong]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:33 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit gave Azaleashine a guilty smile, but it didn't last long. "Expecting kits? So... Is someone bringing you kits?" They asked, cocking their head to the side. Everytime that the clan got new kits they were pushed out of the nursery. They had no clue what happened in this time.
Azaleashine purred softly. ''No, no, Juniperkit,'' She chuckled, giving a whisk of her tail. ''It means that I will bear kits of my own, like how your mother bore you.''
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Azaleashine purred softly. ''No, no, Juniperkit,'' She chuckled, giving a whisk of her tail. ''It means that I will bear kits of my own, like how your mother bore you.''
Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit cocked their head. 'Bear' kits? Juniperkit almost though that a bear would bring the kits, but that was absurd. Right? Yeah. They would know if a bear was bringing kits. They'd smell like a bear. Wait, then Azaleashine said 'bore'. Did that mean a boar was bringing the kits? Was it a boar or a bear? They couldn't figure it out, so they decided to ditch the topic from their mind entirely. "So there'll be new kits soon?" They asked, a bright look coming across their face. They liked new kits.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)