Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:49 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:46 AM
RUN FAST RUN FAST ✩ PRIVATE
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:42 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:36 AM
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2020, 01:17 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Returning from a self-assigned moonhigh patrol, Roanfeather had heard some commotion as she'd neared the camp--something that didn't sound like cats, particularly cats who were supposedly asleep--and froze in place when she saw there were coyotes everywhere. No clanmates, just a coyote invasion in their own camp. Fear gripped her, claws sinking into the ground. In the short span of time she'd been away, WindClan had fallen to the predators, and she was left alone to face the beasts. Roanfeather pupils were pinpricks, her fur on end while adrenaline and terror swam in her veins. An excited yip of a coyote focused her panicked thoughts into clarity: she needed to escape, now. Roanfeather broke into a dash in the opposite direction, no idea where she was going but she didn't care about that when treading a thin line to being a coyote's meal.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

(Oops I'm a bit late..)
Deerblossom headbutted a coyote away when he heard his father yell his name. "I'm here!" The tom called back, running along with the clan.
@Shimm

Click my dragons!
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[Both are open!]

Littlewish barely managed to get out through the clearing. He batted swiftly at passing coyotes, catching one in the snout. He quickly dodged the retaliation, but was caught a few times as he dashed through. He felt his muscles scream as a large male coyote ran after him, and he forced himself to run faster. There wasn't much else to do at this point. He huffed heavily, springing outside of the camp. The coyotes preferred not to follow, as far as he could see. He could feel the gashes on his spine and his sides burn. Breathing in relief, he made his way over to the gathering of cats that had assembled in the riverbank.

~~~

Runningpaw was not as fortunate. She yelped in horror as a coyote lunged for her, darting away as it crashed down. She felt weight fall in her tail, and hissed, feeling the creature's breath hot on her back. Her fur spiked madly, eyes wide with terror. The beast clutch onto her tail, dragging her backward. She reached back, swiping at its eyes in a furious blow. The coyote yelped, whining as she backed away. Growling, she whimpered as it's eyes blazed in anger. Feeling her heart thrum rapidly in her ribcage, she listened to it beat. Thrum. Thra-dum. Thrum. Thra-dum.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:58 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Whilst Coyotesnarl had decided to jump in head first, Oddear scampered up the back of the camp. Coyotesnarl was being wreckless, diving in like that but what was done was done. The oriental cat stalked along the edge of the camps wall. He didn't expect to do much damage but he didn't expect much to be done back, if the mutt felt overwhelmed them hopefully it would run. That was Odder's thinking at least.

He jumped out, sinking his claws into the upper back of the coyote. "Go with Runningspirit!" He snarled loudly below to the medi-cat. The coyote would back and snarl, trying to snap at the cat clung to it's back. Oddear let go, he didn't need to push his luck. He landed on the floor with a thud, scampering up onto his paws as quickly as he could. The coyote was put off for now but it would be back in a heart beat. "Coyotesnarl go!" Oddear gasped, stumbling over to the other Tom.

@wren @Clover'Wish_101

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Violetkit sat by Dawnsong, waiting in silence as she breathed her last breath. Her cheeks were streaked with tears.
@TeamRiverRipple

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 24th, 2020 at 09:50 AM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
She admired the kid, she sure did. Even after all the walking and trauma he'd been through, the thought of finding his mother had him right back up. It really brought a smile to her face, something genuine even if weary. "Then let's look for her!" Elderpaw couldn't allow herself to relax yet- If she were to lay down, she was doubtful she would be getting back up without help. Still, the little tabby felt herself slowing in the relief of safety. The cats around them now were just as exhausted, just as done with the day as she was. But Boulderkit was more important.

"What's she look like?" She questions him lightly. "And what was her name, again?" They could definitely walk around a little more and call for her.

@The Cannibal @Moonraven
Even though his mother was more of a helicopter parent than a parent that one would enjoy, she was a source of comfort, as was most any kit's mother. And right now he needed that comfort, he needed to be wrapped in that warm, quiet embrace of her fur so he could fade a little bit from the world. Just enough time to finally get his senses back because right now he felt like he was walking through a hazy nightmarish cloud. A relieved smile dawned on his muzzle as Elderpaw suggested they find her. That's all he wanted to do right now.
"She's gray, like me, but just gray with.. With some dark grey on her back. And green eyes. Her name is Stoneflash." Boulderkit seemed to glance upwards as he thought about his mother, drawing in details from memory. "She worries a lot, like a lot a lot... But I miss her, I woke up and she wasn't there."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 24th, 2020, 12:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Faint yet clear, a cat's blood chilling yowls and screeches rung throughout the woodland moor. His claws sunk deep into ground with eyes darkened with worry. Taking a deep breath to overlap his fear with unreadable gaze, he stared at the cream feline. "Hey, Honeypaw dear-- can you takeover for a bit? I'm going to search for more webs..," he asked. Not waiting for an answer, the apprentice wandered off into the tall grass disappearing out of sight so that no cat can follow his tracks.

Blood pumping in his ears, paws thumping hard on the ground the calico ran as fast as he could. Only when shadows overlapped his own is when he skid to a sudden halt, sliding quickly between large rocks for the coyote to pass by. Once close was clear, breathing shakily he dashed right into camp. Some cats filed a line with Foxpudge leading the group..but, where's Twilightstar? First thing that popped in his head was she ran off leaving her clanmates to defend themselves. He fought with doubt she'd do such a thing ..but it wouldn't surprise him much. The stench of blood overwhelmed him, triggering a gag here and there as he searched for the feline. "Twilightstar?" he called out. Only the bitter cold wind responded back. "Twili-," tripping over something, he caught himself before falling face down. Warblerpaw spun around facing a body. A shiver sent down his spine. Looking closer, he realized it was their leader!
She felt cold, stiff..lifeless. "Twilightstar?" he called out her name as if she'll jump up. Is she losing a life? Warblerpaw didn't want to move her right away if that's the case. That is, if their wasn't any coyotes hunting around still. He bent down, grabbing the leader's scruff to drag her away from the bloody clearing into hiding in a big shrub. His neck creaked in pain- he never dragged someone so heavy!
Now it's a waiting game.
They usually pop up after losing a life, right?

@Moonraven | @Starfall

Last edited by tye; March 24th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Not completely certain where everyone is... mention me if you're heading to ShadowClan.]
Beastspark should have brought some clanmates after all. His muscles ached from bounding across ShadowClan and into WindClan, everything reeked of a coyote. The tom had spotted a few cats running across the moor turns the river, he'd head there after checking the camp. He had a brief fight with one of the coyotes near the entrance it gave up far easier then he was expecting. The first thing he spots upon entering is the lifeless body of what looked like to be the clan leader and an apprentice with her. He left her with the apprentice and moves deeper into the camp.
The deputy shoves himself back into the camp, ears swerving and eyes searching. He could see some cats still camp and hear the ones pushing their way back in. "Whoever is still in here come with me!!!" He let out a loud caterwaul to be heard over the growls and yips. With his fur on end and tail puffed up, he spats violently and charges at one smaller coyote and watched it back up.

~~~

Midnightstalker made her way over to the river, setting Lavanderkit [ @chateerio ] down on the ground as gently as she could. The molly had a split ear but not much else from her little brawls with coyotes. Everyone seemed to be fussing about someone or other, but she was more interested in where her daughter was. She was as selfish as any queen with a family, kits first. They were missing a lot of cats, Foxpudge, Echopaw, Cherrypaw, Breezefeather, Coyotesnarl, Oddear, Runningpaw, Birchkit, Deertalon, and the list went on and on."Where is Twilightstar?" She muttered to herself. Midnightstalker took a seat before her paws could take her back to the camp. She was just slowly like always, she was sure her daughter was on her way here right. Midnightstalker needed to help watch over the clan until the leader came and told them what they were doing.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 24th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:19 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

"P-play?" Twistedkit stammered, eyes wide. "What about our Clan?" Her entire body was shaking and she looked horrified. "Wh-what do we do now?" WindClan might be lost... @FuzzyRatto
Old March 24th, 2020, 01:51 PM
dont try to wake me

Elderpaw listens to the kit's short description of his mother, nodding and committing the image in her mind to memory, along with the queen's name. "Alright," she says. Then, looking up and around, she wonders briefly if Batglare had an interest in helping them search. But her concern is cut short, after all, she had something far more important to do right now than wait around on her toes to see if her mentor would come with. Flashing an encouraging grin down to Boulderkit, she gets a move on. Lifting her nose up, she gazes over their Clanmates, searching for a gray cat. "Stoneflash?" Her gentle voice is hard to catch over the panic still clouding the riverside. "Stooooooneflaaaaaash!"

The little apprentice couldn't really make out who was who, anymore. The ache at the back of her neck that turned her eyesight blurry was slowly becoming more of a headache, and her legs hurt. So did her paw, still. But she pushes through it still, leading the kitten on a search for his mother. It was important to her, too. She'd have been lost without her father if he had been here in the first place, and she'd be lost without Batglare if she failed to distract the coyotes in camp from eating him. "Stoneflash?" she pads around their Clanmates with the tom-kit in tow. "Stoneflash?" She swings her head from one side to the other, until her eyes land on who she believes to be Midnightstalker. But before she could reach the regal feline whom she thought knew everything, somebody whirls around and nearly knocks the apprentice over.

"They're dead!" They exclaim with fervor, causing Elderpaw to shrink back and slap her tail over the kit's chest to keep him from stumbling into them, too. "They're dead! Sundapple! Dawnsong! Stoneflash! They're dead, they're dead!" The warrior seemed to be in a state of sheer insanity as they stumble away, past the two young ones. The little gray and white tabby gasps in shock when she realizes what he'd said though, and takes a step after him. "Did you say Stoneflash?!" she asks, raising her voice so that he'd hear. "They're dead!" Is the only response she gets as the warrior continues their strange gait back in the direction of camp, where the coyotes were.

Elderpaw falls silent, then turns and looks down at the kit with her. Now, her little smile was watery thin as she gives him a nudge with her paw, clenching her teeth. "I think that guy had too much crowfood in his belly, eh?" The joke probably didn't land, and now she was seeing two Boulderkits, who split into a third another heartbeat later. "Let's get back to Batglare, right?" Hopefully the kit wouldn't understand. Hopefully she'd be able to sleep soon.

@Moonraven @The Cannibal
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Closed Thread