by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:36 PM

Old April 1st, 2020, 07:20 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Moonraven @Undertaker @Moon Lily @Spiderfrost @Fae @Blissie Bliss

Icestar stood by quietly, absorbing every bit of the details. A surprisingly small amount of cats volunteered, but it was better than none, she supposed. She listened to Twilightstar's mournful speech, and almost pitied her. She'd never seen another clan leader so broken down and defenseless.

"Very well. I know it must sound in poor taste, given the state you're all in. I wanted to simply give everyone an option for an out, that's all. Any of those who decide to join ShadowClan should let one of my warriors know, and you will be assisted to our camp. For those of you who stay, don't worry. You will still receive treatment, and I will make sure you don't go hungry. I can only assume you came to us because we currently have the forest's only capable medicine cat." She looked to Foxpudge and nodded to him as he passed her. He looked so tired and defeated, she didn't blame him for wanting some stability.

"Thunderhowl will be healing those who come to our camp. Daisybloom, I'm assigning you to be Irispaw's aid for the duration of WindClan's stay. She'll certainly need an extra set of paws going back and forth with herbs. I'll decide on which warriors will come by daily to check in and make sure you're fed." Icestar turned at the sound of rustling behind her, and noticed Nettlespark with a couple of unfamiliar pelts. She thought nothing of it, assuming that her warrior was helping some stragglers who'd been lagging behind, and she didn't give them more than a passing glance. She then turned to her deputy.

"Beastspark, if you would like, you can stay here and keep watch for our guests. Wouldn't want any predators to see them as easy prey. I'll send some warriors your way to assist--we will hunt for WindClan today. I'm cold, but I'm not going to let them starve to death. WindClan, whether you stay or go, you will be taken care of." She dipped her head to Twilightstar as she watched the leader's gaze flash with every emotion, her eyes glazed with sorrow. And she didn't blame her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 1st, 2020, 07:22 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit angrily jumped back up after Blackkit flung her away. She trotted to his side and side down, facing Icestar and probably punishment. Then she whispered to him "no way I'm letting you get in trouble without me."

@Casper @bmkmb
The dark-furred warrior let a deep breath out when he saw the kit run into Icestar. That... probably wasn't going to end well, he thought with a wince. Fallenheart carefully pushed his way to the front of the crowd, just in case he would need to defend them, then mentally applauded Falconkit's bravery as she stood beside her friend against Icestar. He'd finally recognized the she-kit when the other one picked her up. Quietly, Fallenheart waited to see how Icestar would react. Not only had the kits bumped into their leader, but they had also escaped camp.
@DarkNight, @Mentallyunstable
Old April 1st, 2020, 07:24 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Mentallyunstable @DarkNight

When the kit crashed into her leg, Icestar's gaze snapped to him immediately, her orange gaze staring him down. This was not a WindClan kit.
Falconkit! Blackkit! What in the Stars are you doing this far from camp?" she hissed sternly. "You're coming back with me immediately. This is unacceptable behavior." She wouldn't scold them too harshly right now, as she still had her nice face on for the WindClanners. She ushered the troublesome kits out the door, and left without looking back.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 1st, 2020, 07:29 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit quickly picked up Falconkit and trotted in front of Icestar with his small package. "We're in for it now." he said but it was muffled by Falconkit's fur. "Told you it was a bad idea." He said as he continued walking out of the waterbarn.
@DarkNight @Casper @bmkmb

(anyone continue the post in the territory. That way Ice gets a chance to be mean lol)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 1st, 2020 at 07:31 PM.
Old April 1st, 2020, 07:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

[~] @Casper; @BILL.; @DarkNight; @Mentallyunstable; [~]

Butterflypaw walked out of the barn after Foxpudge. She couldn't believe that she was leaving her clan, but something inside is reliefed. The apprentice looked back at Ebonypaw. Maybe they would talk to one another on their way to the Shadowclan camp.

Ebonypaw padded after her mentor after seeing the kitw. Even she wasn't as stupid as they were when she was a kit. Well she never really acted like a kit. Her brother always thought of her as a grumpy old lady. Ebonypaw stelped from behind Icestar and stood beside Butterflypaw.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 1st, 2020, 07:56 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Casper @Arie @Moon Lily @Slatepaw

Daisybloom bowed her hand respectfully to Icestar at her new assignment.

"I will make sure Irispaw is well stocked, and the Windclan cats here well cared for." she assured before nudging Irispaw that it was best to start their work again before there were anymore boisterous interruptions. By the time Icestar had given her directions to Beastspark and left the structure she had finished chewing the poultice up and made sure the black cat--Smokefoot--had been cared for before sending them on their way.

She looked around at the downtrodden collective of Windclan cats before once again addressing their medicine cat.

"I'm going out real quickly to pick up some moss. I just now realized some cats may be too weak to get to some water by themselves. Having moss to soak some up to leave by them seems like a good idea." she informed as she got of to quickly trot towards the entrance.

Daisybloom was so focused on her task she had hardly noticed the tom by the entrance until his voice focused in her direction. The green eyed warrior stopped in on her mission and turned to the silver and black marked tom staring up at her with glassy eyes. Tilting her head in confusion, not catching what he had said, she stepped closer. Ears flattened in concern.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Are you ok? Do you need help?" the young warrior fretted at the look in the toms eyes. She felt as if he was peering right through her and seeing something entirely different. The calico felt like she should probably check if the tom had a fever, but she didn't smell sickness on him and she was not trained to look for ailments in others like Irispaw or Thunderhowl.

"I was about to get some moss for water, do you need any?"
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:32 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird let out a huge sigh and shaking her head the molly looked back at her two sons. Whitesong did and does have a good point to not let his new family die and to not allow any danger present itself or sit around and not fight.
"Do not lose him or I will make coyotes seem playful compared to me."The mottled queen called over to her shoulder as she looked at her adopted son with an invisible eyebrow raised. Songbird concealed her worry and protective nature for a moment to allow Reedkit to have some happiness in these dark times.
Turning back to her mate the molly noticed his gaze and tracked it to the new visitor. Oh great Starclan... Icestar finally graced her presence to the clan. "May join the clan permantly..." Windclan was in a very desperate place and she had a family to worry about and more on the way. Dijon eyes looked at the leader, then to hers and then her mate. "Do you want to go to Shadowclan?" Eyebrows bunched in thought, her gaze raked over Reedkit and Creekpaw.

@starshooter @Wings @CheetahPelt

------

Brindlejaw slowly crumpled to the ground as Irispaw tended to him. "Coyote raked its claws against my right flank and I twisted my left forepaw." Pointing at all of his injuries. "I feel tired, very tired."When finished speaking the deputy gazed at his torn clan, savoring the good memories he had with them because only Starclan knows how many lives were taken.
Blazing orange eyes watched as the large Shadowclan leader came in and offered a deal only the desperate would take.
Nope, nope, nope
"I'll be right back." Brindlejaw pushed himself onto his paws and winced in pain. For once he was grateful for Coldsong, the tom may become a warrior he could respect. Actually he now quite liked the tom and how he stood up for Windclan"Coldsong may not speak for everyone but he can voice his opinion, Foxpudge." Cooly stated as he limped and placed himself next to Twilightstar. "Not to mention, a true believer would know that Starclan does everything for a good reason. If you can see the larger picture Windclan may have gone through a lot and we have survived it and that counts for a lot. He was not about to let Foxpoo talk horribly about his clan and Starclan. Talk through your head, not butt Repeating over and over in his head, tom locked his gaze upon the traitor. "Fine, thank you for your services, enjoy your stay at Shadowclan." It was very hard to not snarl at Foxpudge, how dare he act like he was trying to save the clan on his own as if they all didn't try. Turning to his leader Brindlejaw nodded in agreement with Twilightstar and all of his clanmates who stayed.

@Moonraven @BILL. @Fae

(Can Brindle just put his input right as Fox is walking away?)
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:45 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post

Cornkit scrambled to his feet at the light touch of Reedkit's nose. "I- I whats wrong?" He looked around at the cats who had assembled. There seemed to be a commotion between the two leaders. He sensed anger, and fear in the air and his face crumbled to reveal more tears. "Everyone is so scared! I want to go home!" He wailed. Deep down he knew that was impossible. All the adult cats were speaking as if there was no home anymore. Starclan! Icestar had just offered some cats a position in Shadowclan! He tried to imagine living as a Shadowclan cat, and shivered, not from the cold this time. He liked the moor wind ruffling his pelt and the feel of the long grass in between his paws. He slumped down and sighed answering Reedkit's other question, "oh, Cornkit."
"Well hello, Cornkit!" Reedkit mewed brightly. He was trying to keep a positive demeanor, though the weight of the situation was also pressing down onto him. He was still worried about his family, and especially Whitesong. Shifting to a calmer tone, he tried to talk more about this whole situation with the fellow kit. "I also want to go home... I miss exploring the clearing, playing with others, and just being happy..." With a sigh, he laid next to the other kit, now thinking about when they'd be able to go back home. He had no intention of ever joining ShadowClan, he just couldn't give up the way the moor's breeze blew, he already missed the openness of it all, not being too fond of this dark and damp twoleg building. Sitting in silence for some time, the calico kit suddenly remembered his original plan for venturing off. "Would you like to play a game to get your mind off of it? I can show you how to do a really good hunting crouch!"
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:53 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
"Well hello, Cornkit!" Reedkit mewed brightly. He was trying to keep a positive demeanor, though the weight of the situation was also pressing down onto him. He was still worried about his family, and especially Whitesong. Shifting to a calmer tone, he tried to talk more about this whole situation with the fellow kit. "I also want to go home... I miss exploring the clearing, playing with others, and just being happy..." With a sigh, he laid next to the other kit, now thinking about when they'd be able to go back home. He had no intention of ever joining ShadowClan, he just couldn't give up the way the moor's breeze blew, he already missed the openness of it all, not being too fond of this dark and damp twoleg building. Sitting in silence for some time, the calico kit suddenly remembered his original plan for venturing off. "Would you like to play a game to get your mind off of it? I can show you how to do a really good hunting crouch!"

Cornkit gave him a small smile. "Can you really?" He'd always wanted to learn how to have proper hunting technique. He'd try a couple of times in the nursery with a feather or leaf but his lanky awkward legs would always get away. Then he'd find himself splayed out on the ground, the other kits laughing at him. Maybe Reedkit really did have a good one though and could help him. He'd be the best warrior yet. He was sure of it. "Ok..." He decided shyly, and stood waiting for Reedkit to show him.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:12 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post

Cornkit gave him a small smile. "Can you really?" He'd always wanted to learn how to have proper hunting technique. He'd try a couple of times in the nursery with a feather or leaf but his lanky awkward legs would always get away. Then he'd find himself splayed out on the ground, the other kits laughing at him. Maybe Reedkit really did have a good one though and could help him. He'd be the best warrior yet. He was sure of it. "Ok..." He decided shyly, and stood waiting for Reedkit to show him.
Reedkit beamed. Yes! I finally have someone to show! Excitedly bouncing up from his previous position, the calico kit did some dramatic stretches before he got ready to show his stance to Cornkit. Once fully prepared, he dropped into his best impression of the crouch he performed when "hunting" Creekpaw's tail. The position was still just as ridiculous, but he was trying his best. Once he was sure he was in the right position, he launched off the ground, only to land with a soft thud as he came back down. Smiling sheepishly towards Cornkit, he conceded. "Well... maybe it wasn't like a warrior. But it was still good, right?"