Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twilightstar's tongue would occasionally shoot out to lick at her muzzle, something she was doing subconsciously as if it would take away the taste in her mouth. Cat blood was thicker... or least felt thicker on her tongue. She's never killed a cat before, she was unsurprisingly unphased by the ordeal, but the taste was really bothering her. The leader was unable to hide the astonishment in her eyes as Coyotesnarl offered her water, she wasn't certain how to deal with it and so would just go with the flow, but before that the mess first.
"I'll be right with you, Coyotesnarl." She sighed gently to the medicine at before turning to the cats around her.
"Thank you Wolfbound," she meowed, eyes darted in the direction of Heathernose as the warrior volunteered her. She didn't look very well, like she was going to be sick at any second.
"Heathernose, don't force yourself to go along if you'd rather rest."
Twilightstar mewed, but didn't stop the she-cat. Heathernose should know her own limitations. As for Brindlejaw, he's been missing a few meetings, both when trouble ensued he had failed to be there to back her up. Even when she had been busy with Braveheart, it had been Coyotesnarl who stepped up and tried to restore a slight amount of order to the chaos. Even now, Rushingmoor and Creekpaw were dealing with the exiled idiot who had been attacking a clanmate. Brindlejaw was nowhere around to aid her with this mess. Perhaps it was time to have one last talk with Brindlejaw as her deputy.
"Calm down," She stretched, trying to rid herself of some of the exhaustion that was seeping into her bones.
"I gave him permission to kill Maskpaw, by the looks of it Creekpaw wasn't in the wrong, he did just attack a kit and that makes him a threat to WindClan," Twilightstar explained to Rushingmoor, she didn't want a fight between the two of them. Creekpaw would soon be a warrior, one of the select few she hoped she could rely on the future. Now that she thought about, she's felt she's gained a few extra cats she could rely on. She wouldn't say she trusted them one hundred percent, she trusted no one not even her kin that much, but have others to lean on here and there was comforting... it was too bad Brindlejaw wasn't one of them.
"Thank you, Fallenghost, that would be a great help." She told the molly as she walked up to her. "Rushingmoor, would you mind helping her out. Maskpaw's body needs to go to the outskirts as well, Creekpaw and Wishpool can assist if you need more extra paws." Dead bodies were dead weight and heavy.
"Barleykit, you can come with me. We can visit Coyotesnarl in his den." The lilac leader called to the kit as she asked about his ear.
@wren @Beau @Wings @Elementals @gs29513@Cougar

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 24th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:05 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

(Alright, im gonna have Barley kit come to the nursery after being attacked by Mask-paw*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:06 PM

Wait! Twilight-star ,he always wanted to be buried near the thunderpath. @Moonraven *He followed Twiightstar* Ok. *Mask-paw face of hate flashed in his mind, He fell down. He got up trying not to embarrass himself in front of his Leader*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; June 24th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:07 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Patchkit yawned and, lifted her head up. "Hmm, are their any kits who want to play?" She asked herself drowsily.
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnandfire View Post
Dawnkit looked at the kit who just yelled at them and tilted her head to one side. 'Did I make a loud noise...?' Dawnkit shrugged and walked back to Sheepkit.
@Dawnandfire @Cougar

This time, Sheepkit was caught off-guard as the moss ball came his way. It hit him square in the face with a resounding smack and a yelp of his own. Lurching back, he blinked the shock away and wiped at his poor nose, leaving the moss-ball to roll off again.

He sat down with a huff and eyed the other kit as he snapped at them. “Um, I’m sorry, I didn’t know we were being so loud…” he replied uncertainly.

Sheepkit looked back to Dawnkit and offered a nervous smile. “Maybe we should take this outside? Or do something else if you want?”
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:30 PM

*Barley-kit came in , he grab a few feathers off the ground, a few blood dripped off his badly ripped off ear, he ran back to twilight-star side as they went to the med den*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; June 24th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Silentmew padded alongside Sprucepaw, scenting the air every so often. @WarriorsAndHorses

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old June 24th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit just sat off to the side, a sadistic smile on his face. He kneaded the ground with his young sharp claws before slowly returning to the nursery.

Old June 24th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

This entirely disgusted the tom. He understood why Redpaw was being exiled but for the clan to act as they just were. He did not support that, how his leader couldstand by unfazed? Brindlejaw wasnt about to question her leadership nor be an unfaithful deputy. Staying back the deputy watched the clan draw blood and chaos unleashed. When it was all over the tortoiseshell needed a few heartbeats to hold himself together. He remained silent until Twilightstar dismissed the meeting and Wolfbound called for him to help with the traitors body. I'll make sure that Lobster recieves a proper burial...
Shaking everything off Brindlejaw got up and headed towards his leader."Forgive me if I wasnt too eager to watch a execution of Lobster. I stayed back but seeing that the event is over I'll take Wolfbound with me to dispose of the body." He purposely left out Heathernose for the fact that he saw how disturbed she was with the bloodshed as well. "Don't worry Heathernose, I wont make you come along." Turning to look at the molly with a sympathetic smile.

@Moonraven @Beau @wren
Old June 24th, 2020, 07:09 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Fawnkit meowed loudly, where was his mother, where was Sheepkit? He suddenly convulsed and threw up sbefore weakly falling asleep. @Finpaw @Cougar

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Closed Thread