Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:46 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:38 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2017, 01:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Talon raised his brow. "Of course I can, for one these," he kicked a pair of thestrals, "Were my catches anyway." His amber eyes glinted as he scanned th snow-covered hilltop and noticed a rabbit, sniffing at the ground. Immediatly he flew after it, not bothering to stalk it, and soon caught up. Cutting it off, Taloncry bit down on its neck and it went limp.

@Slash-GNR
Batcry came out of the brush looking at the two toms. "What are you two doing?" she asked tilting her raven head. She sat down and looked at their prey. "Very good, very good indeed," she chuckled almost evilly.
Old January 27th, 2017, 02:51 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Flamestorm stood up, leaving her apprentices motionless body. She had recently passed away. That night on the thunderpath, the worst night of Flamestorms life. It was like something had just pushed her onto the hard rock. Meaningless words echoed around her mind: Coward, Tiny, useless. Her emerald colored eyes watered. She was bullied as a kit. Her siblings died, Firekit and Gingerit, they died of greencough. She never really had anyone to play with, accept from her mother, who also passed away. Her mother Goldenfeather went insane after Firekit and Gingerkit died, she ended up killing herself by falling into the river. However her father Oakwind was in shadow clan. Whenever she saw him at gatherings or on patrol by the borders, he always says hello. She saw Blazingstorm, "Hello?" she mewed, her eyes grew bright as she saw a chance to go on patrol, "C-can we go on a patrol, just, to-o, keep my mind off Ivypaw?"
@Suspiciousmindz
(I have not read anything back so just tell me if some of it does not make sense XD)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 27th, 2017, 03:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Batcry came out of the brush looking at the two toms. "What are you two doing?" she asked tilting her raven head. She sat down and looked at their prey. "Very good, very good indeed," she chuckled almost evilly.
"Yeah, yeah, you catch something," Talon said stonily, the little warmth that had been in hs voice leaving it. He mistrusted the pair of them, but they were his Clanmates--Taloncry felt, however, that her response to the fact that they were hunting was suspicious. Turning his back on he pair, the bracken tom made his way to the top of the rise, watching for a sign of movement. Bringing something back for Lightningkit and his mate... He should bring it back for his Clan!
An unusual contempt was edging his thoughts as he spotted a thrush. This time, he lowered himself and made his way so that he was parallel with it on the top of the hill. Suddenly, he jumped forwards, and in two bounds had nearly reached it. The creature had risen in the air, alarmed by the sudden crunching of snow, but had been knocked to the freezing ground by Taloncry's two front paws. Killing it with a swift blow to the head, he set it down and stared silently ahead.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Yeah, yeah, you catch something," Talon said stonily, the little warmth that had been in hs voice leaving it. He mistrusted the pair of them, but they were his Clanmates--Taloncry felt, however, that her response to the fact that they were hunting was suspicious. Turning his back on he pair, the bracken tom made his way to the top of the rise, watching for a sign of movement. Bringing something back for Lightningkit and his mate... He should bring it back for his Clan!
An unusual contempt was edging his thoughts as he spotted a thrush. This time, he lowered himself and made his way so that he was parallel with it on the top of the hill. Suddenly, he jumped forwards, and in two bounds had nearly reached it. The creature had risen in the air, alarmed by the sudden crunching of snow, but had been knocked to the freezing ground by Taloncry's two front paws. Killing it with a swift blow to the head, he set it down and stared silently ahead.
"Fine, I will. No need to be snappy with me," said the ebony she-cat. She then headed off to catch some prey. She let her hazel eyes scan the area. She then spotted a finch pecking at some dry grass popping out of the snow. She crouched down. Her sleek, black coat getting spotted with snow flakes. She had her eyes on the prize. Batcry then leaped upon the bird and bit into it, giving the prey a swift and easy death. She smiled at her catch and padded back to Talon. She dropped it at his paws. "Are we good now?" she asked flicking her tail. "I didn't come to make enemies," she mewed.
Old January 28th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Fine, I will. No need to be snappy with me," said the ebony she-cat. She then headed off to catch some prey. She let her hazel eyes scan the area. She then spotted a finch pecking at some dry grass popping out of the snow. She crouched down. Her sleek, black coat getting spotted with snow flakes. She had her eyes on the prize. Batcry then leaped upon the bird and bit into it, giving the prey a swift and easy death. She smiled at her catch and padded back to Talon. She dropped it at his paws. "Are we good now?" she asked flicking her tail. "I didn't come to make enemies," she mewed.
@Ludicrous Lunacy
"I reckon that's enough. If we catch anymore, it'll be enough to feed all the clans!" SplashBreeze chuckled. "We should head back. The elders are probably starving! And I don't like grumpy elders." The ginger spotted Tom explained. Then he tried to pick up all his prey at once. A bird skewered on each claw, the mole in his jaws.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 30th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Bronzepaw padded up to Couragepaw. He had seemed so upset. But why though? Where was Moonpaw? She always saw the two together, but now she was missing. "Couragepaw? Are you okay?" she asked cautiously. She didn't want to upset him further, but... What else could she do?
Couragepaw looked up as Bronzepaw approached. He had seen the she cat before, and knew who she was...but he had always been with Moonpaw before. He had never really had a reason to go and meet other cats. "Oh, um...yeah. Everything's f-" He cut himself off. Whether he knew the cat well or not, that was no excuse to lie to her. The truth mattered very much to him. Then again...he had lied to his best friend. Why should this cat know the truth? Because you don't want to be known as a liar. That's why. He told himself sternly, and took a deep breath, glancing over at the she cat as he did so. "Sorry. I'm just...Moonpaw, my best friend, and I...we- we got into an argument, sort of, just a misunderstanding I suppose, b-but it's just hard." He explained, and then clamped his maw shut. Moonpaw hadn't done anything wrong. Neither had he. It was just one of those things that was so messed up and so difficult...and now- now all he wanted to do was forget. Forget everything that had happened, forget all about her, and move on. I wonder...He thought, glancing at Bronzepaw. "Anyway, is everything okay with you? You look a little worried, is that on my behalf or is something else wrong?" Couragepaw asked with a short laugh. It sounded hollow. To him, there was nothing funny about the situation...it was time for him to move on. To grow up. He had realized that there was something wrong with his fantasy in which he and Moonpaw ended up together; it was only a fantasy. Only an illusion, a lie. This was real life, and right now, Bronzepaw was here...trying to help him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Flamestorm stood up, leaving her apprentices motionless body. She had recently passed away. That night on the thunderpath, the worst night of Flamestorms life. It was like something had just pushed her onto the hard rock. Meaningless words echoed around her mind: Coward, Tiny, useless. Her emerald colored eyes watered. She was bullied as a kit. Her siblings died, Firekit and Gingerit, they died of greencough. She never really had anyone to play with, accept from her mother, who also passed away. Her mother Goldenfeather went insane after Firekit and Gingerkit died, she ended up killing herself by falling into the river. However her father Oakwind was in shadow clan. Whenever she saw him at gatherings or on patrol by the borders, he always says hello. She saw Blazingstorm, "Hello?" she mewed, her eyes grew bright as she saw a chance to go on patrol, "C-can we go on a patrol, just, to-o, keep my mind off Ivypaw?"
@Suspiciousmindz
(I have not read anything back so just tell me if some of it does not make sense XD)
Blazingstorm was watching his clan mates, his hues were bright with pride. Soon he would be Blazingstar. The day was coming closer and closer. He and Surgestorm would be leaving within the day. Although his attention was pulled away from the clearing and towards and individual cat. Blinking, he sat upright, his posture neat and his hues welcoming. As Flamestorm spoke, Blazingstorm merely gave a nod, understanding, however looking forward to be doing something as well. "Sure, hunting or border?" he asked, waiting to hear from her. Although he had already risen to his paws. His long, fluffy, tail was high and his abnormally long claws tapped the surface of the hard ground. They were similar to a cheetahs, almost like they don't retract, giving him a traction to reach higher speeds and not to mention the damage they could do to another cat.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 28th, 2017, 12:57 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm was watching his clan mates, his hues were bright with pride. Soon he would be Blazingstar. The day was coming closer and closer. He and Surgestorm would be leaving within the day. Although his attention was pulled away from the clearing and towards and individual cat. Blinking, he sat upright, his posture neat and his hues welcoming. As Flamestorm spoke, Blazingstorm merely gave a nod, understanding, however looking forward to be doing something as well. "Sure, hunting or border?" he asked, waiting to hear from her. Although he had already risen to his paws. His long, fluffy, tail was high and his abnormally long claws tapped the surface of the hard ground. They were similar to a cheetahs, almost like they don't retract, giving him a traction to reach higher speeds and not to mention the damage they could do to another cat.
She sat upright. Her russet ginger pelt shinging in the sunlight. (Sorry for the short reply, I'm on mobile)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw looked up as Bronzepaw approached. He had seen the she cat before, and knew who she was...but he had always been with Moonpaw before. He had never really had a reason to go and meet other cats. "Oh, um...yeah. Everything's f-" He cut himself off. Whether he knew the cat well or not, that was no excuse to lie to her. The truth mattered very much to him. Then again...he had lied to his best friend. Why should this cat know the truth? Because you don't want to be known as a liar. That's why. He told himself sternly, and took a deep breath, glancing over at the she cat as he did so. "Sorry. I'm just...Moonpaw, my best friend, and I...we- we got into an argument, sort of, just a misunderstanding I suppose, b-but it's just hard." He explained, and then clamped his maw shut. Moonpaw hadn't done anything wrong. Neither had he. It was just one of those things that was so messed up and so difficult...and now- now all he wanted to do was forget. Forget everything that had happened, forget all about her, and move on. I wonder...He thought, glancing at Bronzepaw. "Anyway, is everything okay with you? You look a little worried, is that on my behalf or is something else wrong?" Couragepaw asked with a short laugh. It sounded hollow. To him, there was nothing funny about the situation...it was time for him to move on. To grow up. He had realized that there was something wrong with his fantasy in which he and Moonpaw ended up together; it was only a fantasy. Only an illusion, a lie. This was real life, and right now, Bronzepaw was here...trying to help him.
"I'm just worried about you," she started. "You're usually so happy and joyful, not this depressed cat I see in front of me. I have a feeling that Moonpaw isn't who defined you as that hyper cat." She was shocked at her own words of wisdom. Maybe she should be a medicine cat... Nah, she'd rather put mouse-bile on the elders than deal with all those herbs and Surgestorm. "I'm here if you need me," she said, turning to walk away in case Couragepaw just wanted to be alone.
Old January 28th, 2017, 03:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
"I'm just worried about you," she started. "You're usually so happy and joyful, not this depressed cat I see in front of me. I have a feeling that Moonpaw isn't who defined you as that hyper cat." She was shocked at her own words of wisdom. Maybe she should be a medicine cat... Nah, she'd rather put mouse-bile on the elders than deal with all those herbs and Surgestorm. "I'm here if you need me," she said, turning to walk away in case Couragepaw just wanted to be alone.
Couragepaw sighed a little, and seemed to shrink downwards. "Well...I appreciate you thinking of me that way, but there are plenty of times you don't see me that I feel this way too. I've felt this way a lot recently, and I'm...I'm not sure why. I don't know what's happening to me or why I feel so worried and depressed all the time, like...like everything's been taken from me." Couragepaw sighed and stretched out into a laying position, glancing up at Bronzepaw. She had a point. Moonpaw wasn't the one who had defined him that way. Moonpaw didn't own him. She didn't run his life...right? What am I thinking? She's never once claimed to own me, or run my life, or anything like that! He scolded himself. It was funny, the thoughts going through his head at this moment, with Moonpaw having rejected him. Maybe she would realize in time that he hadn't meant to do anything wrong. He was confused too. But she had...she had really, really messed things up for him. And why? Because she was confused. Because she was lost. Just like him. "Thank you. P-please, stay. I could...really use a good friend right about now." Couragepaw sighed. Was Bronzepaw his friend? He wasn't sure. She seemed nice enough, so...why not? And besides, Moonpaw wouldn't care if he hung out with another she cat. She doesn't care that I...that I really, really like her- maybe even love her- so why would she care that I hung out with Bronzepaw? Couragepaw thought, turning and giving the she cat a semi-friendly smile.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread